Three to Tango

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers

That helmet had to be bigger than anything I had ever had inside my ass and for the first time I understood the pain that women feel when a man enters her back door. However, Keith just held still with only the head inside me and gradually the pain subsided, to be replaced by a growing feeling of contentment. When I nodded to him, he began stroking a little deeper and still deeper until his whole seven inches was inside my bowels. And I had to admit that it felt very good. I was full, as if I had to go take a shit but the sensations from the nerve endings around the point of entry were magnificent.

At first it was awkward trying to find a rhythm of movement that satisfied all three of us. Eventually though we settled on an arrangement where Keith stayed in one place and I moved forward and back so that when I was forward, my cock was buried in Jan and his cock was just barely in my ass. When I moved back, all of his cock was up my backside while my cock was nearly out of Jan's pussy. Even when I wiggled against her clit when I was all the way into her didn't detract from Keith's pleasure.

Jan began to whimper, "Oh ... ooh ... oohhh, yes," as she built toward a climax.

I had to admit that I was feeling really good myself and I felt every full stroke of Keith's cock into my ass as the soft puffy head nudged my little gland, adding to the typically arousing feelings of fucking a fantastic pussy.

I softly encouraged Jan to cum, specifically to cum on my cock so I could feel the clasping of her walls even more than while I thrust in and out. And she did, spewing warm juices along my shaft and down my scrotum. For several seconds, she shook violently and then gradually relaxed, with a broad smile of satisfaction on her face. I resumed my movements and went back to kissing Jan's open mouth. Her tongue soon responded, dueling with my tongue in her mouth and then mine.

Gradually, as the intense feelings in my ass became even more gratifying, I began moving faster and faster. Keith wasn't saying much but I noticed that his grip on my hips became tighter and tighter until finally he yelled, "Yeah, dammit, I'm cumming!" I was amazed that I could feel the heat of his cum as it shot into by intestines but it felt goooood!

In less than a minute, Keith's cock plopped out of my ass and I could feel the cum oozing out after him. It also felt like my ass hole stayed open long after he was gone, but I have to admit that it felt absolutely fantastic ... not as good as a pussy fuck but damn close.

Left to myself, I hunched down over Jan and sucked first one nipple then the other, back and forth several times. Then I moved back to her open mouth and clamped my lips over hers, forming a suction. I shifted my arms so that they were around her legs and, as I leaned forward, pushed her ass higher into the air to meet my thrusts.

I was pumping her treasure fairly fast and, before long, I was rewarded to hear her gasping, "Oh, baby, I'm cumming!"

After she settled back down, I began to concentrate on my own climax, picking up the speed until I was ramming into her cunt hard and fast. In just a few minutes, I felt my balls begin to boil and bubble again and knew that my orgasm was near. I kept up the pace and got a bonus when Jan began grunting and rolling her head. When the first shot of cum from my nuts hit her pussy walls that seemed to push her over the edge and she came again, clamping around my shaft and squeezing as every shot sped through my weapon and arched toward her womb.

Afterward I kissed her profusely and whispered in her ear how beautiful and sexy she was. Finally I carefully rolled off her and lay on the floor, trying to recover my breath and slow my heart rate. My flagpole drooped a little but, thanks to the little blue pill, it did not become flaccid.

After a bit, Keith padded out again and I heard him taking a leak, which accentuated the pressure on my own bladder. When he came back, I asked for directions to the bathroom and relieved myself.

When I got back, Keith and Jan were sipping from fresh drinks and Keith handed me one. As I sat on the sofa, Keith asked Jan, "How are you feeling?"

"Wonderful," she replied. "This has already been better than I had hoped. How about you?"

"I feel great. I think the night has been a big success so far. And hopefully it's not over yet." He looked at me and asked, "What about you?"

"Oh, man, this has been a ... a fan-damn-fucking-tastic night so far. I feel ... well, better than any words I can think of."

They both laughed and agreed. We passed a few more minutes in light conversation. Then Jan, still sitting on the floor, scooted over between Keith's knees and wrapped her fingers around his cock. He slumped down on the cushion and she took the tip of his member in her mouth. I watched as she worked expertly on his tool and was pleased when she waved her other hand indicating that she wanted me to turn toward her so she could handle me with that hand. Although she kept her mouth on Keith, just having her hand gently wandering around my helmet and balls felt magnificent.

When Jan pulled away from Keith, she motioned with her head and he seemed to understand just what she wanted. He stretched out on the carpet and waited expectantly as she threw a leg over him and reached under her to guide his cock into her pussy. She took several moments to work herself downward until she had fully engulfed his penis and then she sat upright looking pleased with herself.

I watched, my interest mounting when Jan produced a tube of personal lubricant. She squeezed a gob into her hand and looked up. "Come here, hon."

I stood beside her and she thoroughly coated my fully erect cock. Then, taking another gob, she reached under her and worked it into her anus. I had an inkling of what was coming and felt my cock jumping uncontrollably in anticipation.

Sure enough, when she had finished, she stared into my eyes with that little girl look and said, "Fuck my ass, baby."

I didn't need a second invitation. I dropped between their spread legs and pointed my questing dong at her puckered hole. Very carefully and very slowly I pushed forward, watching the tight little covering move to the side and let my cock enter. As soon as my purple mushroom was inside her, I held still, grasping her round hips for leverage, for several long moments.

Then Jan said, "Its okay, honey, go ahead."

I pushed a couple of inches into her before slowly backing out, then pushed back in an inch further and back, continuing to work a little deeper and a little deeper each time until my entire prong was inside her and my crotch pressed against her buttocks. I could feel Keith's balls and my own rubbing against each other but more significantly, I could feel the throbbing vein on the underside of his cock inside his wife, separated by a nearly undetectable layer of flesh.

Keith let me handle the pace setting so I eased back out of Jan's ass, pulling her back until she was completely surrounding his penis, then pushing back in and sending her pussy up his shaft until her was almost out of her. Back and forth I went, generating the movement that sent shivers of pleasure up all three of our spines.

Jan was the first to cum, tossing her head from side to side and crying, "Oh, yes, that's so good!" and then, "oh ... ohhh ... oooohhh ... ungh ... yeeesssssssss!" and then losing it. I gave her a few seconds and then resumed stroking her ass. My hands roved all around her butt and her hips and finally found her tits which were swinging wildly. By accident I found that Keith was sucking on one intermittently so I squeezed and kneaded the other.

Jan began talking incoherently again and I heard Keith urging her to cum again. Whether it was his encouragement or just the sexual stimulation, she responded with another climax. Again we let her settle back down and resumed our motion but this time, in less than five minutes, she was raving again about her impending orgasm and when it hit, it didn't stop. Whether it was one long climax or a whole series of them, her pussy just kept convulsing and her anus reacted about the same way. I could feel her reaction around Keith's cock nearly as much as I felt her bowels react to my probe.

While Jan kept up a running commentary on what she was feeling, I picked up the pace several times until we were fairly pounding into her two orifices. Jan's voice kept increasing in pitch and decibels until she was literally screaming out her pleasure.

I was amazed when Keith began to ejaculate into his wife's pussy because I could feel the spurts of cum shooting through his cock; I had never dreamed of knowing what it felt like for another man to cum ... I still wasn't all that thrilled about it but, since it was a byproduct of my fucking his wife, it wasn't that bad either.

Feeling an urgent need to climax, I pounded Jan's ass unmercifully. She still was tossing her head and her anus was pulsating around my intruding penis but it was sliding easily and smoothly in and out of her rectum and every time I completed a cycle now, I was slamming myself into her rear. Even after I felt Keith's cock go limp and plop out of her pussy, I kept pounding her ass until my balls contracted and began to spit their treasure into her snug hole. Then I grasped her hips tightly, pulled myself as close to her as possible, and savored every loving second that my dick spit my love juice into her tight little hole.

I finally eased my still hard dong out of Jan's ass, disentangled from their legs and managed to sit leaning against the sofa. At first Jan just slumped on Keith's chest while they kissed fervently, but then she rolled off to his side, looking like the cat that swallowed the canary.

His eyes were closed when he whispered, "That's what we were looking for, babe."

She said, "Yep, and maybe a little more."

It seemed to take forever for my heart to slow back to normal, even after my breathing had slowed down. I sat with my eyes closed while my mind went back over the events of the last few hours, again remembering all the delicious feelings generated through the night.

I didn't even realize there was activity until Jan slumped between my legs and began to clean my genitals very thoroughly with a washcloth. I smiled at her, too spent to move any other muscle for now. When she was finished, she scooted around, leaned over my right thigh and took my cock back into her mouth, giving it a very loving final wash.

After a few minutes, Keith stirred and slowly stood. He checked the clock and said, "Hey, fellow. It's too late to hit the road now. Come on and go to bed with us. You can go home in the morning. Okay?"

I spotted the clock and was surprised that it read 3:34 A.M. already. And yes, I knew I was too sleepy to safely make the trip home now. So I followed them upstairs where he and I sandwiched Jan between us on their king-sized bed. We all lay on our sides with Jan's back to me. My cock swelled again and began probing her ass, looking for a warm shelter for the night. She lifted her top leg, captured my dong with one hand and guided it to her warm pussy. I slipped it inside her and snuggled up to her butt.

However, I was too tired for another round. Just before I went to sleep, I was aware that Keith had shifted down in the bed and was intermittently sucking on Jan's nipples. I kissed her on the neck and felt her squeeze my cock and then lost consciousness.

It was after 10 o'clock when I awoke in the morning. Keith and Jan were smooching. Although I couldn't see, it felt like she was slowly jacking his cock. When I planted a kiss on her neck, she reached for my growing cock.

"So, big boy. Want to start your day with a little piece of my pussy?" Jan asked.

She didn't wait for an answer but rather raised her top leg and guided my new erection between the soft lips of her twat. With a few little strokes, my probe drove fully into her and I felt her tight opening muscle close around the base of my cock. Meanwhile, she had turned the attention of both her hands to Keith's genitals.

Placing an arm around Jan's side, I worked a couple of fingers into her slit so I could manipulate her clitoris while I fucked her pussy from behind. Keith got up on his knees and moved up to Jan's head so she could get his cock into her mouth. It really didn't take long before Keith and Jan came, almost simultaneously, and I was less than a minute behind them.

After we got out of bed, Keith invited me to join them in the shower, which turned out to be unusually large for a private residence and easily accommodated the three of us. After I dried off, with some help from Jan, I had to go back to the den to retrieve my clothes from where I had left them the night before.

Jan and Keith walked in as I was finishing putting on my shoes. While he made coffee, she started breakfast and Keith asked me to stay long enough to map out some future plans. That sounded even better than fresh coffee.

At the breakfast table, both Jan and Keith said that the evening had worked out much better than they had even hoped, given their past experiences. I said that it had been at least as good as my best dreams. When they asked if I was interested in setting up a regular get-together plan, I jumped all over the opportunity. We decided that once a month would be just about right for all of us and we decided to make it the last Friday of every month, but we exchanged phone numbers in case we had to make other arrangements.

They followed me to the front door, with Keith asking, "How's your ass this morning? Any soreness?"

"That's the first time I thought about it," I replied. "So I guess there are no ill effects."

"Good. Will you be willing to do that again?"

"You mean, if I get to fuck Jan? Sure. That seems like a good deal to me."

Jan laughed and hugged us both. I shook hands with Keith and turned to hug Jan but she turned her face to me expectantly so I kissed her passionately. Reluctantly I let her go and headed to my car, saying, "See you guys next month. I can hardly wait."

The End

techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers
12