All Comments on 'Three Tuesdays'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 305 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I must be an old romantic I loved the story BUT I can also relate to the early part because it happened to me A shame i did not get the last part LOL (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

He just got out of a marriage, why jump back in. After surviving a shark attack most men would never go near the water again. Same difference.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos2 months ago

I don't know, this story is rated high but it felt really ordinary to me. Average at best, despite the skill of the writer, the plot left a lot to be desired. I would have preferred some sort of twist, like maybe Anne had been lying about the affair just to one up her sister-in-law and then had to try and desperately prove to Will that she was just lying. I think something like that could have made for a fun story to read. Or swing the other way and go for some sort of epic revenge. I dunno, the "I moved on and found a better girlfriend" stories are just kind of meh. Too much like real life to enjoy reading.

nixroxnixrox18 days ago

4 stars - Yes, I also felt the story lacked a certain bit of angst, or anger, or revenge - it was kind of vanilla.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 23 hours ago

Well written but otherwise average BTB tale with all the usual tropes and macho fantasy ending. The writer is clearly pandering to the morons and misogynists who want their prejudices reinforced rather than their imagination stimulated. He's better than this.

LA

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous