Three Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I hear in return is, "Yes."

Showtime. I take one last look at her to make sure she is as comfortable as possible, place the 'do not disturb' sign on the door, and head downstairs. I sit at a craps table and strike up a conversation with a couple of suits. I must have taken my in too early as they completely blow me off giving me some bullshit line about this being a Vegas scam. Fuck them. They don't know what they're missing. It hits me. The Bellagio is full of men and women from some sort of coaches' convention. I decide to head over to the sports betting area and sit at the bar next to a group of dudes talking smack about what team will win the game they've wagered. They won't give a fuck about who wins this game after I tell them what I have planned. I settle in making small talk with them. I can't just blurt out that my wife is upstairs, tied up naked and more than ready to be fucked by a few men. We have a few drinks, talk sports and of course the conversation eventually turns to women. Lucky for me three of the five guys are single and unattached. I find out they are all weight lifting coaches for college football teams out East. I mean, I take good care of myself running and weight training but these guys put my biceps to shame. I figure what the hell.

I find my opportunity when a couple of the single guys start rambling on about needing to get laid. The hitched ones must have seen that as their cue to take off as they shake hands and head out. I discreetly show one of the guys a pic off my phone of Amelia splayed out on the bed upstairs. His eyes about bug out of his head and I know he's in. Somehow I share it with them without spooking them or making them think I am some sort of freak. Hey...you know what they say about Vegas. Turns out they are kinky and with nothing to lose, they all agree to my plan. I check out my watch since there are no fucking clocks on the walls in Vegas. Damn! It's been almost two hours since I left her tied up in the room. I stand up to leave and they all move to follow me. None of them want to miss out on this action.

As soon as we make our way up to the suite, I go check on her. Her chest is rising and falling evenly and she looks calm. I know she hears me enter the room and I can practically see her eyes darting from side to side under that blindfold. No sense in trying baby. I whisper in her ear how much I love her and I want her to truly enjoy tonight as my gift to her. Her third wish is about to come true. With my face still lowered, I can hear a faint gasp escape her when she hears the men's voices coming from the living area. "That's right. You hear three men. They are going to take good care of you tonight, and I'm going to love watching every moment of you coming undone my little slut." I untie her wrists and take the spreader bar off. I want her to be able to touch and feel them since I have no plans on taking that blindfold off. She takes a deep breath and without a word nods that she is ready.

I motion for them to enter the room. I'd already told them I didn't want a lot of talking just a lot of doing. All three men take her in from head to toe and I know they like what they see. They move to the sides of the bed and caress her beautiful form all over. Her back arches and they sate her need by caressing her breasts and roaming to her pussy. She's got six hands all over her exploring every inch. Welcome to sensory overload baby. One of them bends down and takes a nipple in his mouth. If I remember correctly that dudes name is Jared. As if on cue the guy on the other side of the bed, Matt, takes the other nipple in his mouth using his hand to squeeze it to a nice hard peak. He must have bitten a bit because she fucking squirms and moans. I know she loves that. Before long they are all stripped naked and stroking their dicks eager to move things along. I just sit back in my chair, sipping my cocktail and take it all in. Fuck! Who knew watching live like this could be so hot! My eyes are on her. Scanning her body, watching for any signs of distress. The only thing I want to see is pure unadulterated pleasure.

The third dude, Craig, has been exploring her pussy with his fingers for a while now. I understand the draw. His fingers are soaking wet as he pumps them in and out of her. He doesn't know her body as well as I fucking do, but with those other two licking and biting her nipples, it shouldn't take much longer. I take a moment to watch her face as she comes closer and closer to the edge. Craig moves in and blows cool air on her clit while spreading those beautiful lips apart. Her gasp reverberates in my fucking dick and I hold onto every ounce of control I possibly can. Craig moves in for the kill licking her from ass to clit stopping to roll his tongue around that little nub. I see him move down and he's tongue fucking her greedy hole while pinching her clit while the other two are feasting on her breasts and neck. Oh yeah. Here we go.

"Oooooohhhhhh FUUUCK!" she cries. Her whole body is shaking as she fists the sheets and bends her knees squirming with overwhelming pleasure. Ride that wave, baby. Then come back so you can do it again and again. Before she gets a chance to recover Jared has the tip of his dick touching her lips. She opens up like a good girl and moves her tongue to explore every inch. For the first time her hands move from her sides and she grabs hold of it, stroking and pumping while sucking and bobbing her mouth over it. I must admit my wife gives great head. I fucking taught her everything she knows. I wish that was my dick right now. I see Craig's had enough of licking her pussy and is slipping a condom on. He hovers over her and strokes his length across her slick pussy then pushes in. I think she just about bit Jared which makes me chuckle. That's right, soon you will have all your holes full. Matt is feeling a bit left out and I hear him quietly encourage her to suck his dick too as he stands on the other side of the bed leaning in placing the tip close to her mouth. Each of her hands is now wrapped around a dick as she takes turns sucking both of them while getting fucked by Craig. She's close again, I can feel it in my balls.

"Aaaaaaghhhhh!! FUCK!" she screams a little louder than I would like for a hotel room. But this is Vegas and I'm sure they've heard a lot worse through these thin walls. Craig is thrusting balls deep and is right behind her with his own orgasm. By the look on his face she had his cock in a vice grip and he stood no chance. Jared follows suit and is blowing his load down her throat. While Craig finds the trash can in the bathroom the other two maneuver Amelia on top of Matt. He's busy placing the condom on his rock hard shaft while my wife takes the time to finally explore his body. Her mouth drops as she glides her hands up and down his arms and chest. "Holy Shit," she exclaims. Her hands take in every muscular plane of the bodybuilder below her and I'm pretty sure she wishes she could see it. She will have to settle for touching this time. Matt lubricates his cock with her soaking wet pussy as she hovers over it. He utters his first words encouraging her to sink down on it slowly. She sinks onto him and shudders as he engages her g-spot. She doesn't stay still long and starts bobbing up and down riding him like she does so well.

Both Craig and Jared are standing next to the bed taking it all in, stroking their dicks back to full hardness. It doesn't take long. Amelia is close again. She bobs up and down and throws her head back arching her beautiful tits out lost in the moment. Jared wraps it up, applies some lube and climbs on the bed behind her. With his hands on her shoulders he guides her down to lay on top of Matt. He picks up where she left off pumping into her from below. Jared guides one and then two fingers in her tight little rosebud opening her up for him. That's about all she needs as she hurtles off the cliff once again. Using that as his opportunity he gently places his cock in her forbidden entrance and slowly pushes forward. She's beside herself. I'm watching her breathing closely. I can tell she works hard to relax and take him all in. You can do it baby. I silently encourage her. She's never had two men at the same time.

I lean forward with my elbows on my knees and take it all in. It's taking them a few minutes to coordinate a rhythm. Matt pushing in from below while Jared is pulling out from above. She doesn't know whether she's coming or going. Craig climbs up to the front of the bed and smacks the tip of his cock to her mouth. She takes the hint and opens wide. He slides all the way in and she bobs up and down on every thrust from the men below and behind her. Fuck me. That is a sight to see. My wife with all three holes filled. I resist the urge to take a picture. I don't ever want her to see it. The memory can be so much more powerful than viewing a picture. I take a moment to scan from top to bottom marking it all in my mind. My beautiful sexy as sin wife on all fours with a cock in her mouth, a cock in her pussy and a cock in her ass. Matt blows his load first pounding her pussy from below with Jared right behind him squeezed by her tight little hole. Craig bottoms out in that gorgeous mouth of hers and shoots his load down her throat.

All three of them pull out slowly and move to clean up and get dressed. They know I don't fucking plan on having them stick around. That was the score before they ever even agreed to this little escapade. As soon as they leave her side she collapses face down into the soft bedding below. I'm at her side, to comfort her and let her know I am here. I move her to her side and wipe her face down with a soft warm cloth and clean up her tender swollen pussy. Then I lovingly kiss her face and tell her how proud I am and how much I love her. I hope this wish is everything she dreamed of and then some. Moving the covers over her body I encourage her to drink some water and sleep. Stripping down I curl in behind her and wrap my arms tight holding her close. She simply moans and then drifts asleep. I'm not even close to tired but I know she needs me here. Holding her. Loving her.

CHAPTER FIVE

There's a knock on the door as room service arrives. Amelia is still passed out in bed. She woke up briefly sometime around 3 am and whispered, "I love you," then fell back asleep. I couldn't help but smile as I drifted back too.

I look over and she opens her eyes right as I am tipping the guy. I didn't want to disturb her but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't happy to see her awake. I crawl into bed, with fresh fruit within range. We lie there most of the morning and talk about last night. I tell her about my time on the casino floor trying to find a few willing guys. It took more time than I thought it would. She laughs when I tell her about those fucking suits at the craps table, thinking it was a scam. She just giggles and shyly admits she was happy I ran into those 'muscular' guys. I explain to her that they were weight lifting coaches in town for a convention.

She talked about the three men and how it felt to have them all over her body at the same time. I watch her expressions as she described the feelings that tore through her. She uses the term sensory overload more than once and I consider that a success. No surprise her favorite part was at the end when all three men were taking her simultaneously. Stuffed with three cocks in every hole.

Not every guy would be able to handle watching his girl with another man, much less three. But a connection like ours will never be lost. No matter who we invite into our bed. Our bond feels stronger than ever. Her trust in me. Her love for me. Mine for her.

We head home from Vegas and before we know it several months have passed. My birthday is upon us and I don't care much. Amelia wants to celebrate and I hate to see her pout so I go with the flow. My only request is to keep it simple and low key. She invites a few friends over to our loft and we relax feasting on Thai takeout and plenty of wine. She knows exactly what I like. After everyone leaves we just chill on the rug in the living room. Our backs leaning on the couch. We finish our wine and put off cleaning up. After a few minutes she hops up and runs to the kitchen real quick as if she forgot something and I'm left wondering. I hear her tinkering and then a flick. Turning around I see her beaming and softly singing me Happy Birthday as she comes back to me with a single cupcake and a lit candle. It's burning fast so she rushes in front of me as she finishes her serenade. I can't help but think how lucky I am.

"My gift to you is to grant you a wish, with no restrictions!" she says, overly excited.

I know exactly what to wish for so I take a deep breath, close my eyes and blow out the candle solidifying it. As I open them I look back at her. "I want to tell you my wish."

I set the cupcake down. Pushing forward, I move so she has no choice but to fall to her back with me hovering above her. Leaning on one elbow, I place my hand on her face moving her hair away so I can get the full view I desire. I move in and kiss her with every ounce of passion I have. My hand behind her neck holding her to me. Her body goes limp as she submits to me. That's it Amelia. Give yourself to me.

I lean in close to her ear.

"My wish is to grant you three more wishes."

THE END