Three's a Circle, Not a Triangle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for everything?" Crystal looked at the four men as if she hated them all. "What am I your fucking hostess?"

"It's late," said Marty. "I have to get home too."

"I have to get up early. I have work tomorrow," said Wayne. "It's been great Crystal. Thanks for the hand job."

"Wait! Don't go. Please don't go," she said begging them to stay. "What about me?"

"What about you?" Dave looked at her as if she was nuts before looking to Marty, Doug, and Wayne.

"I didn't cum. You all got off and no one gave me an orgasm," she said obviously getting angry.

"You can't say we didn't try to get you off," said Dave.

"Yeah, we gave it the best team effort," said Doug.

"We'll take a rain check," said Marty laughing. "We can do this again another time. I'd love to gangbang you again Crystal. I'd love for you to suck my cock again while I lick your pussy. Call me," he said putting his fingers to his mouth and ear.

"You think it's funny that I fucked and sucked you four dopes and not one of you has sexually satisfied me? How dare you! How dare you!" Crystal reached down for her purse and pulled out a snub nosed .38. "I'll show you what happens when you mistreat Crystal," she said referring to herself in the third person as if she was crazy and, at that very moment, she was, she pointed her gun at the four men.

"Hold on there now," said Wayne. "Don't be waving that gun around like that. Put down the gun and let's talk about this. Someone get between her legs and lick her pussy while someone else play with her titties."

"Don't worry Crystal, we'll get you to cum," said Dave. "We won't leave here until your sexually satisfied.

"It's too late," said Crystal. "The moment has passed."

Firing off four rounds and hitting four bulls-eyes, Randy and Susan ran to the spare bedroom naked.

"It was all their fault. They made me shoot them. I didn't cum," said Crystal. "I told them that I needed to cum," she said crying.

* * * * *

William stopped stroking himself and turned off the porn movie he was watching, Gangbanging his Daughter's Bridesmaids. Unusual to hear the sound of a big truck coming down his residential street, the sound of a diesel engine and loud airbrakes caused him to get up from his chair to peer out his office window.

Barely eight o'clock in the morning, a moving van pulled up across the street behind a car that had pulled up ahead of him. He watched as a long legged, blonde woman emerged from the driver's seat to interact with the movers. Is she his new neighbor? Damn, she looks just like that porn actress, Susan, he had just been watching. Wondering if he was seeing things and wondering if he was imagining her being the same woman he had just watched on television, he could only hope she was the same woman.

Not knowing or caring about the rest of his neighbors and how they'd feel about a porn star living on their street, he'd love for a porn star to move in across the street from him. He hoped she wasn't just the real estate agent. Maybe his days of staring at his wife was starting to brighten. He wouldn't mind a new view especially one where she forgot to pull her shades at night before undressing.

'Wow! She's hot. I'd do her,' thought William to himself when she emerged from the car with her short skirt up to her crotch. As if he was watching a flower bloom in superfast speed, he stared at her as she emerged from her car. His focused surveillance of her was rewarded when she flashed him her bright, while bikini panties while stepping from her car. 'Thank you Jesus,' he thought to himself.

To be continued...

12