Three's Company?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eserlin
eserlin
5 Followers

When her spasms had finally subsided, she slowly released her legs around Brian's head. His face was covered in her cum. He stood in between her legs and Aimee could not fail to notice how rock hard and ready he was for her. When he penetrated her, he would be only the second man she let enter her pussy. A brief sense of guilt entered her mind but was immediately banished when she felt the tip of Brian's cock against her opening. She held onto his triceps, bracing herself for what was about to happen. For Brian, he couldn't wait any longer. He gently pushed forward, the mushroom head popping in through her swollen, sopping wet lips. He paused, savoring the rush of pleasure he felt from his cock, and slowly pushed inward. Her labia lips opened for him and she slowly accepted his size. She felt a small rush of pain from his girth and it soon went away, but not before Brian noticed.

"You ok?" he asked, not wanting to hurt her. And when she looked into his eyes and nodded, he gently pushed in further.

Aimee bit her lower lip, the feeling of his cock filling her and stretching her pussy walls becoming almost overwhelming. It was unbelievable how tight she was and Brian pulled back. He slid into her again, this time almost getting it half way in. He knew she wasn't able to take all of him yet and pulled back again. They both moaned from the retreat. Brian watched her facial expressions and began to slowly piston his thick cock in and out of her aching pussy.

Aimee watched his body thrust into her, feeling half of his manhood ease in and out of her. Brian look towards her crotch and watched his cock disappear and reappear from her warm and moist pussy over and over again. They both were breathing heavily as he continued his pace. Brian placed Aimee's legs on the crook of his elbows and drove his cock into her faster. He lay on top of her small body and kissed her neck. He began to suck her neck and fuck her at the same time. The moans he got in response were music to his ears.

Aimee placed her hands on the broad of his back, with her feet high up in the air. She lost herself again when she felt him suck her neck. She had to pull him away, afraid that he'd leave a mark on her neck as evidence of their coupling. She ran her mouth across his cheek searching for his lips. When she found it, she snaked her tongue into his mouth and intertwined with his. They kissed hungrily, moaning into each other's mouths. Her moaning was getting louder as he was able to push more and more of his cock inside her. She could no longer contain her moans as she felt her orgasm rising. She pulled Brian to her chest and her moans became cry-like again, a sound Brian was beginning to recognize as her impending orgasm. Her pussy began to pulsate around his still-driving cock. She came, and ground her crotch against his, trying to hold his cock inside as her orgasm took control of her body. Brian rose off her body and watched as she came, still slowly pumping into her. He couldn't believe he was fucking his best friend's wife. For 10 years he had fantasized about this day; the many nights he jerked off to a mental image of this woman. He began to thrust into her faster. Aimee was still recovering from her orgasm when the animal in him took over and he began to piston in and out of her faster and harder. He felt the pressure building from his balls course its way to his cock. He withdrew out of her, but Aimee pull him back, wrapping her legs around his waist. She assured him it was ok to cum inside her as she was on the pill. That was all that it took. He let out a mighty roar as he shot streams of hot cum out of his organ and into her womb. Aimee held him close to her body as his body jerked, spraying more semen into the back of her horny pussy. She rubbed against his crotch, milking more of his seed. More seeped out, filling her insides. Finally Brian collapsed on top of her, gasping for air.

Aimee caressed the back of his head as the last drop of sperm trickled out and into her. She raised his head and looked into his eyes. They both were catching their breath. They smiled at each other, and at the same time, leaned forward for a kiss. They kissed gently, their lips smacking against one another. Aimee snuck her tongue into his mouth and their kissing grew more passionate. His cock slowly softened inside her; her legs still wrapped around his waist.

Aimee had always loved Brian. Her best friend was the second man to make love to her and she knew it was not going to be the only time. When they broke the kiss, and Brian pulled his semi-hard penis out of her cum-filled vagina, Aimee felt the sperm seep out and she closed her legs to keep as much of his cum inside her as she could. She turned her body to the side, allowing Brian to spoon her. They lay in silence, not sure what to say to one another. Neither felt any regret at what had just transpired. Their only concern now was what was going to happen when Lee came home.

eserlin
eserlin
5 Followers