Three's Not a Crowd

Story Info
Sister loves brother, brother loves cock.
2.9k words
4.3
57k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rkm10
rkm10
29 Followers

Thanks to Millie for her infinite patience and expert editing

*

Paul lay back, sweat beading on his forehead, as her finger grazed over his nipple, her other hand rhythmically pumping his cock. Neither pausing nor hesitating, Janna timed each stroke precisely . . . up then down . . . up then down.

Her fingernails pinched his nipple hard, the pain causing it to stiffen and crinkle even more than before, but still she wanked him, incessantly . . . up then down . . . up then down.

Janna's head moved to his smooth, hairless chest, almost boy like in its appearance, and she began sucking on his tortured nipple, circling the small protuberance with her lips, her teeth nibbling on him. His balls felt as if they were about to explode, but still she stroked him . . . up then down . . . up then down.

The slowness of her movement was becoming almost painful to him. He craved the release his orgasm would bring, but she never changed her rhythm, only smiled as her hand caressed him . . . up then down . . . up then down.

Paul's hips began to rise in time with her movement, pushing himself into her hand, desperate for the final stimulation that would release the pressure inside him.

"Naughty boy, lie still," she whispered, covering her hand in more lubricant. She sat astride him, preventing his thrusting, and continued relentlessly . . . up then down . . . up then down.

"You want to come, don't you?" she whispered as more sweat appeared on his face.

"Yes . . . yes . . . let me come, please," he begged, his expression adding to the desperation in his voice.

Her grip tightened on his shaft but still her rhythm never altered. He began to feel light headed as the sensations overpowered him, the pain in his genitals almost unbearable. Janna looked at him and smiled, then bit hard into his right nipple as her hand suddenly moved faster on him.

The combination of pleasure and pain as his balls emptied over his belly, chest, even his face, drove him to the edge of unconsciousness. His head swum as more and more cum poured from him, each jet seemingly as powerful as the previous one, but still she pumped . . . up then down . . . up then down.

His pleading look began to take effect; she began to slow. Paul's hands strained against the restraints that tethered him securely to the uprights of the bed as her hand left his cock and he settled back onto the black satin sheet, his muscles aching from exertion.

She looked down at the milky fluid covering his body. The smile momentarily left her face as her fingers travelled over him, collecting his ejaculate before coming to her mouth, tasting his essence. Her hand moved to his face, as if to comfort him, but instead her fingers collected the cum splattered there, once more bringing them to her mouth. But she didn't clean them, instead her hand turned towards him, smearing the cream onto his lips. Her brows rose questioningly; he paused for a second, opened his mouth and her fingers slipped inside.

Paul had never tasted his own cum before; then again, he had never been tied to a bed or wanked so exquisitely either. He sucked on her fingers until they were clean, his saltiness filling his mouth, and then he sucked some more.

"Did you like that?" she asked while loosening the thin leather straps that bound him to the bed.

He wasn't sure if she meant the slow, oh so slow, wank she had given him or the sharing of his ejaculate later, but he answered,"Yes," to both.

"I have a friend who would like to join us next time, would you like that?" Janna asked with a devious grin. The alarm bells should, and did, sound in his mind, but the image of two girls sliding over his body blotted out any reason. His imagination began conjuring up all sorts of permutations; every man's dream come true.

"Yeah, that would be great," he answered, trying to remove the anticipation from his voice. 'Don't appear too eager', he thought, or she may change her mind.

"I thought you might," she said, "I'll be in touch in the usual way, watch for me."

Paul watched as she dressed, pulling on flowered panties that seemed so incongruous with what had just happened. They were the kind of panties a young schoolgirl may wear, not sexy but on this vixen they certainly were. He didn't attempt to dress himself he just laid, watching; even her dressing was erotic. He was captivated by Janna, and it worried him. There was so much he didn't know about her but as he watched, it became unimportant. He only knew he wanted her and whatever she demanded, he would fulfil.

She walked back to him, kissing him gently on the forehead, as a mother would kiss a child. He began to wonder about her motives. He knew she hadn't climaxed, so why? What had she gained from their experience? They hadn't 'coupled', she had undeniably pleasured him, but he had barely touched her.

He was still wondering as she slipped out of the door with a wave of her hand. Thoughts of their next encounter filled his mind driving all questions away. He could wait; after all, anticipation was part of 'the game'.

* * * *

Sitting at his computer, Paul scanned the names of the incoming visitors to the chat room, not reading them, only searching for hers. For the fourth night disappointment was etched into his face, his frustration growing as each pseudonym scrolled down the screen, but never hers.

Sitting at her computer Janna's finger hovered over the enter key, her name already typed into the 'log on' window. A voice whispered to her over her shoulder.

"Tonight?" he asked as his hand slid down to caress her breast.

She thought for a moment before answering, "No, maybe tomorrow. Yes . . . tomorrow, he'll be ready for us then."

She rested her head back against his midriff as his hand travelled lower.

"You can wait can't you?" she muttered, her hand covering his and drawing it down to her already swollen clit.

"Whatever you say, you always know best," he replied, his fingers working their magic and drawing groans of pleasure from her.

No, not 'always', she thought. Since the time she caught him with gay magazines she had tried to guide him, always selecting the right partner for him, trying to keep him safe. Only once did she make a mistake and he paid the price. As she tended to his wounds that night she swore never to put him at risk again. From now on she would be with him, protecting him, the two of them together . . . always.

* * * *

Paul sat watching intently as the names rolled down the screen in a seemingly never ending list of the lonely and frustrated, but his eyes were searching for only one the others discarded, their requests for 'chat' or more ignored. He almost missed it, cursing himself for being so careless he 'double clicked it', opening another window on the screen, and waited.

'Hi,' appeared, 'have you been waiting long?'

His fingers trembled as he answered her, 'No, not really, how are you?'

'Good, did you like our last meeting?'

'Yes', he typed, then desperately sought for an appropriate comment, a phrase that would convey how he felt for her, but before he could conjure one her words appeared before him.

'Want to meet again? We'll have fun, all three of us'

Three of us, he closed his eyes for a moment and images flooded his mind . . . three of us, the words were seared into his brain. His hands were sweating as he typed, 'I can't wait, please tell me when and where?'

He knew he was being clinical with his words but his thoughts were elsewhere. Three of us . . . yes.

He 'logged off' his hands gripping the paper, the name of a dingy hotel, a room and a time written in large letters. Would her friend be blond, brunette or redhead, it didn't matter, only she mattered. The thought of a threesome excited him? But only with her as a part of it. His erection bobbed in front of him but it was ignored; only 'her' hand could excite him now.

* * * *

The table light flickered and almost died before glowing brightly again casting deep shadows around the hotel room and onto the bed. Janna looked down at the prone body that lay stretched out on the dingy white sheet before reaching out for the thin leather thongs that lay on the bedside table. Paul looked apprehensively at them, after the last time he wasn't sure, but it had been so exquisitely frustrating. A moment's indecision before he reached out and grasped the bedposts; waiting for her to tie him. His legs were next; spread eagling him on the bed, defenceless, at her mercy.

Janna's lips brushed his and then moved down to his still tender nipple. He arched his body in anticipation, but no biting this time, her head continued its journey . . . downward, towards his hard cock. Closing his eyes he felt her warm breath on his sensitive glans before her mouth engulfed him.

He barely heard the click of the door latch as she inched her way slowly up his body, her cunt leaving a trail glistening on his belly and chest. He could smell her arousal as she hovered just out of reach of his tongue then, lowering herself down, she brought her erect clit against his mouth. As he sucked and licked on her he could sense rather than hear the presence of another in the room.

The rustling of clothes being removed confirmed his thoughts, as did the small hand that cupped his balls, squeezing gently. Her body astride him prevented him from seeing who was playing so expertly with him and his tethered hands left him at the mercy of the latecomer.

He began to feel warm breath once more on the head of his cock as a soft hand slowly moved his foreskin back and forth over his glans. He could feel the breath hotter now, closer, before the warm interior of a mouth covered his cockhead and a tongue squirmed around his cumhole.

She began rubbing herself harder against his mouth, her juices soaking his chin, while the unknown hand and mouth worked on him. Giving a low groan and almost feral growl she shuddered her way to her climax, cream pouring from her gaping cunt. Lifting herself off him she at last allowed him to see who was fellating him so expertly.

The top of a blonde head came into view and although delicate, the obvious masculine features of a young boy. He strained again at his tethers but only succeeded in pushing his cock deeper into the boy's mouth. He tried to mouth the word 'no' but no sound ensued and the thin leather straps still him firmly against the bedposts, biting into his wrists. His struggles began to diminish as the familiar feelings coursed through his groin and, as if accepting the inevitable, he rested back onto the bed.

Janna stood at the edge of the bed smiling at him as she ran her hands over the young boy's back. He knew who he was now . . . the same golden blonde hair, the same piercing blue eyes and small, almost snub nose. Her brother stopped sucking on him for a moment and looked deep into his eyes as if trying to telepathically confirm his identity.

"Want me to carry on?" Rick asked, a smile playing around his mouth.

Paul nodded slowly, not that he could have stopped him anyway, but he suddenly realised he didn't want to. It ceased to matter that the mouth covering his cock was a boys the feeling was the same. In fact he couldn't remember ever having a blowjob done so expertly.

"I thought you would like it," Janna said. "You do like it, don't you?"

Paul turned his head and looked at her, the small smile that almost shyly played on his lips was the only answer she needed. The double taboo of being sucked off by a man and the fact that his lovers were siblings began to dawn on him, especially as he watched her reach out to firmly grip Rick's erect cock and begin to rub slowly, as she had done to him.

She was still gripping her brother's cock, her hand moving in the practiced rhythm she appeared to have perfected, as she began to untie Paul's restraints. Once he was free her head moved down to suck powerfully on her brother's hard erection.

Paul began to run his fingers through the tight curls on the boy's head, pushing himself ever deeper into the welcoming mouth. Although he knew Rick was nineteen from the chat room conversations with his sister, he looked younger, like her his features belying his age. He knew that they were a year apart, she being the older and he wondered who had made the first move between them. Although he knew little about the boy, Janna's previous session with him proved her to be adventurous but this was a long way from normal experimentation.

He watched as she changed positions to draw the boy's cock deeper into her mouth, her hand caressing her clit, before releasing him and sitting back onto the bed, coaxing her brother to move higher. Rick began to edge his way up Paul's body, in much the same way his sister had done, but this time it was an erect cock that was getting closer and closer to Paul's mouth. He stared at the approaching appendage uncertain as to what to do.

Paul was still undecided, and not a little afraid, as the boy's cock touched his lips. This was something he had never even imagined let alone fantasised about. But the cock felt so smooth and inviting as it moved across his mouth, 'what harm could it do, to taste this young man's cock, just once?' he thought. His tongue edged out between pursed lips, and touched.

"You don't have to suck him, it's ok," she said, as her fingers played around her swollen clit, her eyes devouring Rick's long, fat erection, as if she wished it was back deep into her throat.

Paul surprised even himself as his mouth opened slowly and the boy's cock inched inside, the head sliding over his tongue, feeling almost natural to him. His hands slid around to the boy's cheeks, pulling him closer, allowing more and more of the hard shaft inside until he began to gag slightly as the head touched the back of his throat. The boy pulled back, concerned for a moment, but the pressure of the hands once more pulling him, insistently, reassured him and his thrusting slowly drove the cock deeper and deeper until his most of the shaft had disappeared inside.

As if some unspoken signal had passed between the siblings Rick slipped off Paul's prone body to lie along side him; and for a few idyllic minutes they both shared the boy's hard rod; taking turns to suck on the smooth, bulbous head.

Suddenly easing him to one side, Janna slid her leg over her brother and allowed his hard cock to enter her. Paul sat and watched as she rode him, sometimes slowly, at others furiously. A hand beckoned him closer and he felt his cock sandwiched between the lips of the siblings as they fucked. First the boy then her, took turns to suck on him, each with their own particular style but each so proficient at fellatio that soon, too soon, he could feel his climax imminent.

As the cum poured from him in a seemingly never ending torrent Janna directed each jet into her brother's mouth, feeding him the salty ejaculate before clamping her lips on his to share it between them. Her riding became more frantic as their mouths worked the cum back and forth allowing not a drop to escape. Paul ran his hand down her back, between the cleft of her arse and onto the tight, full balls of the boy. As his fingers rolled the orbs in their sac he could feel the pulsing beginning. One deep thrust and a groan, and he watched as ejaculate escaped and slipped out of her stretched opening to pool on her brother's balls and drip onto the sheet.

As his one hand played about the conjoining of the couple the other collected cum off the warm bodies and once more he tasted salty ejaculate . . . but this time not his own.

Minutes later they lay, side by side, in the bed, all of them soaked with sweat and more intimate bodily fluids.

"I knew you'd like it," she said, "after the first time when you tasted your own cum so greedily, I knew then you could become one of us, and maybe sometime, soon, you could fuck me as well."

He nodded and smiled as the thought of his cock plundering her warm, wet chasm sent shivers down his body; and, of course, her brother's hard cock filling his mouth, the best of both worlds. As he looked at the two of them sharing his bed he knew, at least for them three was, most definitely, not a crowd.

Like it or loathe it? Please rate it, with comments.

rkm10
rkm10
29 Followers