Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck the police. I rather hang out with these two any day.

The two wolves stood face to face to each other as if they were silently communicating. I know the female wolf wanted to say thank you and probably was feeling some attraction right now. But they were going to have to continue you this at my house. After what just went down, I felt overly exposed.

I stepped up between them. "Look I appreciate all the team work but if you really want to get to know each other, then lets continue this at my place. What'll you say?" The wolves glanced at me and then at each other. The tall golden mask wolf turned to me and nodded in agreement. "Great, let's get the hell outta here."

On my way to my place I glanced at the two of them following behind me holding hands.

We finally make it into my apartment complex and safely.

"You guys can make yourselves comfortable," I spoke, "you guys need any refreshments? I know you do after the night we just had."

The two golden mask wolves kept staring at each other and then glanced at me and nodded. I went to the refrigerator and took out three bottles of Dasani water and handed two to them. I turned to open my bottle and take a good drink. The cold refreshing water brought a chill to my system. It was wonderful. I turned back to the two lovely couple who kept staring at each other while holding their open bottles. I wondered if they are going to be standing there forever.

"So are you two going to take all that off and make yourselves comfortable?" I asked. "I know that you guys are shy and all, but are you two hot or something? Besides you have nothing to fear from me. I'm an open minded person, you can ask anybody."

The two golden mask wolves starred at me like they didn't understand a damn word I was saying and then went back to staring at each other.

"Jesus Christ." I said as I put my water on the floor and took off my shirt revealing my denim, blue, bra. I reached behind my back and unsnapped my bra letting it fall to the floor. I posed right in front of them with such confidence that it even confused the two anthromorphs. I went a bit deeper when I unsnapped and unzipped my denim pants and pulled them down and stepped out of them. Then I placed two thumbs around the elastic band of my blue panties and pulled them all the way down and stepped out of them too.

"Tada."

The two anthromorphs tilted their heads as they stared down at my thick, blonde, pubic hair on my pussy. It was like they never seen anything like it before.

"I bet you two never knew I was like this before huh?" I said putting my bare hands on my naked hips with a delighted smile. As if I couldn't wait to take all this off when I got home. "Now your turn." The two anthromorphs looked at each other again as if they were silently deciding whether to do as I ask or keep everything on and make me look like a fool. "Come on you two don't be shy. I'm not." Which was obvious.

Saphira started first. She took off the gloves off her hands showing how grey and furry they were. Then she reached up to her mask and finally took it off. I moved in close to get a full view of Saphira's face. She pulled back her hood and my eyes widened at the site.

She had the furry, grey, face and pointy ears of a wolf but her head was covered in dirty, brunette, hair with green and purple highlights all the way down to her shoulders. Her eyes were a dark green like a natural woman's. But she wasn't finished. Saphira reached into her cloak and opened it up and let it fall to the floor. I stared in amazement. Besides the fur, her body was very slim, like a model's. The one thing I was mostly focused on was her big, round, breasts with the dark nipples at the end.

"Wow." I said staring hard at my new friend's body.

Saphira didn't detour her gaze away from the taller wolf. I turned to the tall anthromorph, both of us waiting for him to do his little strip tease. Like we thought he removed both his gloves revealing both his massive, furry, hands. Then he reached into the heart of his cloak and pulled it off letting it fall to the floor.

Despite the deep grey fur, his body was slim. Muscular. Tight. There was one problem. He had several scars lining throughout his upper body. Like he has been through hell with someone or something before we ran into those thugs earlier. But whoever or whatever he was fighting with, it looked like it was a challenge.

The anthromorph reached up to touch his golden, wolf, mask and took it off dropping it to the floor.

Both Saphira's and I eyes widened at his appearance.

Besides the pointy ears, the tall wolf had long, Fabio like, blonde hair that was tied in a pony tail and reached down to his back. And to make him even more dreamy, unlike most wolves who have dark black or brown eyes, this one had clear, crystal blue, eyes. They looked so dreamy that even I was lost in them.

The two wolves couldn't stop staring hard at each other. It was like their eyes were magnets attracted to each other.

I came in between them coming up with a solution to their attraction. "If you two want to be alone I have a spare bedroom."

The two wolves turned to face me and then each other. They both held hands as they followed me down the hall and into a darkened room with one lamp and a queen size bed.

"It's not much but it is something," I stated, "so if you two need anything don't be afraid to howl." I chuckled a little but stopped in time just in case the joke was offensive.

The two walked in with the tall, blonde, wolf leading his mate into the dark room. I closed the door behind them. I was a little naïve when it came to wolves and darkness but I knew that wolves see in the dark. The only problem I had was this feeling that suddenly developed. Like I was left out or something. Or worse, I wanted to join them.

It was dark but Talon did not need light to see the beauty in Saphira's green eyes. They have been staring into each other's souls all night but why not? Both of them were beautiful, stunning, strong, heroic. Any word that meant how wonderful their character was. The look of beauty upon Saphira's soul was so intense that Talon's penis grew out of its sheath hanging between his legs.

Feeling the same connection as Talon, Saphira confidently reached down grabbed hold of his pink, reddish, member. Just as she thought. The soon to be conqueror is awake and ready to take over her body.

Holding himself back no longer, Talon wrapped one strong, furry, grey arm around Saphira's waist and placed his hand behind her dark, brunette, hair with purple highlights at the end. He pulled her close to him, but he realized he did not have to fight since Saphira was thinking the same thing. Their nozzles connected along with their long, pink, tongues frenching each other passionately. Saphira continued stroking Talon's red cock now longer than she had expected. This brought heat down between her thick, furry grey, thighs as she continued to play with it.

With all the strength in Talon's body, he picked Saphira up into his mighty arms and carried her to bed laying her down softly and positioning himself between her legs. Knowing what was coming next; Saphira opened herself willingly allowing her new lover to take full control. Talon's head disappeared between Saphira's thick, furry, thighs. His tongue forced through the forest of thick, patch of hair and found the inner folds of Saphira's vagina. Saphira gasped as she felt Talon's whole nozzle covering her labia. Saphira gripped the covers as she felt Talon's tongue enter inside her pussy licking and sucking away at her swollen clitoris and entering inside to play with her inner pink walls.

Saphira pulled on her nipples strengthening the nerves her lover started in her body. She whimpered like a little baby wolf as she felt all the nerves erupt in her body and flowed out on Talon's mouth and tongue. Talon drank it willingly welcoming the tangy taste with ease.

Saphira took a deep breath as her body began to relax. But her relaxation was cut short when Talon came from between her thighs and hovered over her body. Saphira prepared herself mind, body, and spirit as she knew what was about to come next.

Talon positioned himself with his privates close to Saphira's. Holding his red penis in place, he pressed the reddish head in the thick patch of her crotch and connected to the opening of Saphira's pussy lips. Saphira was wet enough that Talon was able to push himself halfway inside making Saphira gasp and jump feeling her nerves react again to the pleasures of his long and thick member. Talon pushed further putting himself all the way in. The feeling of Saphira's insides was pure pleasure he has not experienced in a long time.

Talon pulled out halfway and pushed in slowly. He repeated that three times and decided it was time to speed up the process. He pulled out slowly and then thrust himself forward feeling the friction of his long, thick, member rubbing up against her tight pussy walls over and over.

Saphira closed her eyes in euphoric bliss as her new lover's powerful cock was taking over her body and everything inside it. She clawed at Talon's fur deepening into his skin to the point she thought she was going to give him another battle scar for him to remember.

Talon kept pounding Saphira's pussy until he felt the rumbling in his balls. He howled as he felt the eruption in his testes and the flow of his semen exiting through the shaft. Not wanting to impregnate Saphira, yet. Talon pulled out and with his big, furry, hand jerked himself off letting his thick, warm, spunk spray all over Saphira's thick patch that was covering her vagina and stomach (Probably her breasts too).

Talon looked down at his amazing work. Saphira's fur was covered in Talon's thick semen making it glisten before his eyes. It was then that Talon and Saphira agreed that they were truly meant for one another.

But there was one thing they both thought about at the same time. If it wasn't for that annoying female human that brought them here in the first place they would have never made this possible. Love it or hate it, they had to give her the same amount of excitement they just experienced just to say thank you.

I lay on the couch as I listen to the strange noises in the other room. I think I heard a yelp and since the tall wolf was the male, my guess was that he was giving it to Saphira really good. I thought about their bodies and what they looked like. And what would it feel like when I was between them. How would they please me? Or do anthromorphs know how to please human beings?

The idea of both species doing whatever disgusting things to my body, made me hot inside. It started to move down between my thighs making me feel wet inside. I started to wonder how they would think of me opening my door and interrupting them right in the middle of their getting to know each other better just to experience what it's like. Will they accept me? Will the mood change? Or will they kick my dumbass out?

I heard a loud and long howl coming from the room down the hall. Either they were howling celebrating the rising of the moon (Which would not make any sense since there were no windows in the room) or some species just had the best sex they ever had in their lives.

Disappointed and jealous for some strange reason, I dug my fingers under the covers. Pathetic as it may feel, if I couldn't get myself involved in the sexual situation then I might as well imagine it. Finding my wet spot I began playing with it, ready to release my body from the stress of wanting. I was on a role too until I heard a door open and movement. I quickly pulled my hand back and closed my eyes pretending to be asleep.

It wasn't until I felt a strong presence beside me that I opened my eyes. Looking up I saw both Saphira and the tall blonde hair wolf with crystal blue eyes staring down at me and hungrily. For second the sight of both of them watching me sleep, almost made me tinkle. I thought they were hungry or something. And it wasn't for Chinese food.

"Um is there something wrong?" I asked my heart beating fast even though I was too scared and numb to feel it.

Saphira bent down and took my covers and pulled them off me revealing my naked body. I quickly sat up wondering what the hell was going on here. The tall wolf placed his furry thumb on my cheek rubbing softly as if I was his new lover. Then I felt Saphira's hand gripped my right breast and squeezed hard flicking my pink (And now swollen) nipple with the tip of her clawed nail. She leaned over to me until her head was next to mine and she gave me one big lick from the bottom up on my cheek.

If they were doing what I think they were about to do, the heat in my body came back again but this time in full force.

Saphira came close to my ear and whispered. "Talon," I turned to her surprised that she could speak as well know the name of her new lover, "his...name...is...Talon."

I looked up at the tall, blonde haired, wolf named Talon who was staring down at me with this look of hunger in his crystal blue eyes. Then I looked down at his member and saw the long, reddish pink, bony flesh hanging between his thighs and in front of my face.

Saphira grabbed me by my arm and pulled me down on the floor on my knees leveling to Talon's crotch. Saphira and Talon stood on opposite ends of me using their crotches to close in on my head. It was then I knew what needed to be done. Heart racing and horny I took Talon's member in the grip of my hand and squeezed and stroked it as hard as I can watching and feeling it grow in the palm of my hand. I looked up to see the two wolves licking or kissing each other. Being dominate like always, Talon gripped my hair in his furry hand and pushed me towards his crotch where his stiffening penis was rubbing up against my lips. It was then that I had to do what I was so curious about since the beginning. Either now or never. I opened my mouth and welcomed Talon's cock. He had no mercy either. Either he has never had anthromorph and human species relations or he did not understand the biology of a human female, but he forced his red and pink cock into my mouth so fast and hard I started to gag in one gulp. I had to put my hand on his pelvis to let him know he needed to stop in order to take control of the situation. Already accustom to his dick and feeling the salty taste from the reddish pink flesh, I began taking him in soul heartedly. Going back and forth on Talon's cock feeling it grow harder and harder in my mouth.

As I was sucking away at his member I couldn't help but wonder how would I have felt when he came into my mouth. I know damn well he wasn't going to warn me and I know I probably would throw up at the first taste. Anthrosperm was totally different from human sperm.

Finally Talon pulled out of my mouth. I looked up to see his chest moving up and down at a pace that made me think he ran a marathon. His body was about to erupt but I figured he did not want the night to end like this.

Saphira motioned her finger for Talon to come follow her. Following orders like a good wolf, he reached down and with both massive, furry, arms picked me up and carried me to follow Saphira. She led us to the room I introduced them in the first place and laid me down on my (Well, used to) bed softly like a gentleman.

Saphira laid beside me but she did something strange. With one furry leg she wrapped it around mine moving it apart while Talon did the same thing except using his furry clawed hand.

"W...what do you two want from me?" I asked even though I knew the answer to my own question.

Saphira came up to my right ear and whispered. "Inside you."

The way she made it sound was sort of creepy in a way. Like everything we have just been through was nothing more than a trap. But I had to admit, this was my curiosity come true. I wanted to know what it was like to have an anthromorph dominate me just like they have dominated each other.

Talon positioned himself between my thighs. Saphira gave her fingers one big lick and rubbed some of her saliva on my hairy, blonde, pussy making sure it was nice and moist. This was going to be intense, I can feel it.

Talon popped the pulsing red head in first making my nerves jump on end. Then he slowly pushed further making me moan erotically. Then he pushed some more stuffing the whole red body into my wet orifice with ease.

My mind was spinning in all directions. Talon reared out of me and came back with a vicious thrust that made me gasp and jump at the same time. He kept repeating this method over and over again making my body feel numb but my nerves inside more active than they have ever been with any man or woman. All this while Saphira was right beside me licking away the sweat and stress from my cheek down to sucking and licking my breasts.

With Talon pumping me full of his hard, red, cock and Saphira sucking and licking at my body both of them awakened nerves inside of me that I never knew I had. I came.

Suddenly Talon pulled out of me grunting hard and stroking himself. His warm, white, spunk shot out soaking my moist and hairy vagina, my stomach, and my breasts. I've never been through this situation before, but it felt different than being splashed with water or bodywash. It was warm, heavy, and really thick.

Saphira used her furry, grey, hands to wipe Talon's sperm all into the pores of my body as if we were all equal now. What was once a friend trying to help out two anthromorphs in love, was now a sexual pet serving her two masters.

Much as I wanted to keep going, my body was tired and worn. Then something weird happened. With all the company I was keeping it wasn't enough to keep me awake. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up feeling the bed shake crazily. I turned to see Saphira her head up in the air moving her body up and down on Talon's long, red, member while holding her furry, wide, hips as if trying to hold her in position in case she fell off or something.

I watched in amazement as Saphira was violating Talon's cock with her pussy veraciously. Her claws deepening into Talon's hairy flesh as she kept riding him cowgirl style. Talon on the other hand just kept looking down below as if staring at two genitals connecting in an extreme way to pleasure them both.

I on the other hand was watching the whole thing. Heat started developing in my body again either because I was jealous or because I wanted to know what it felt like.

Talon started grunting again. Something I recognized all too well. His claws tightened around Saphira's wide hairy hips as he lifted his head up in the air and closed his eyes as if ready for impact.

Saphira finally jumped off his dick and instead of Talon doing the stroking, she did the stroking for him freeing the semen from his cock. It wasn't a lot like it was at the beginning, but enough that it soaked some of his pubic hair and pelvis.

Saphira leaned forward and the two licked and kissed each other. Damn, I need a man and bad.

I moved in close to lay on Talon's comfortable fur. Saphira leaned in between us and gave me a strong lick on my cheek as if I was the one that gave her a great fuck. Talon turned and he too started licking me hard. Then he wrapped his strong arms around me pulling me closer to his warm embrace. I didn't know how to do this but I tried kissing him back. The act of emotion and sexual heat between the three of us was taking its toll. How long can these creatures last?

Saphira watched as I lay my head on the hot pillow the two were just on taking it from behind with massive force from Talon. I cried out as I felt the palm of his hands squeeze my buttocks and his claws dug deep into my ass cheeks like he was preventing me from getting away.