Threesome Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had done it. I had lived my fantasy, and it was great.

Steve was having problems. His cock was so long that the condom went all the way inside and rolled right off him. He tried to hold it in place with his fingers, to no avail and even left it inside of Jane once. Frustrated, Jane turned and quickly pulled the condom off, tossing it carelessly onto the floor. She turned back around and continued to plant kisses on and around my tool, offering herself once again to Steve.

Steve picked up the pace now and started really slamming Jane hard. I could hear his balls slapping her ass cheeks.. Even he winced in pain at every stroke. It didn't take Steve long either. Jane sensed his cock swelling and told him not to cum inside her. She pulled away but as she did, I saw Steve's dick plop out of her while in mid-shot. A wave of cum splattered onto Jane's pussy and ass, while even more seemed to pour from inside her. All this and Steve was still shooting. Jane quickly spun around, taking Steve's giant knob in her mouth once again. Steve blasted his few remaining waves of jism into Jane's throat, though this time she had been ready for it. She opened her mouth and let Steve's cock-head rest on her tongue. I watched as he squirted thick, white cum into her mouth and onto her tongue. I loved it. I got hard again, watching my old friend's milky sperm slide around girlfriend's mouth and down her throat.

I inched my way down the couch to the floor and grabbed Jane by the hips, steering her gorgeous ass toward my aching meat. I couldn't believe I had just cum so much and was hard again. It was amazing. My heart beat heavily and I was so excited I was actually shaking. When Jane sat down on me, I felt something entirely new. I had used large dildos on Jane before, even fucking her afterward, simulating that "just been with another man" feeling, but this was different. This was warmer, softer and wetter all at once. This was real. Jane's hole was loose and silky, and I could feel Steve's cum slosh around as I pushed my cock inside my girl. Jane moaned, obviously still intensely horny, and began to move back and forth, grinding my cock and pubic hair across her clit. On every thrust, I could see, hear and feel bubbly white cum overflowing from Jane's hole, around my meat. Before long, I was cumming again, though not as strong or as much this time.

Jane had been nearing orgasm and now seemed almost disappointed that I had cum so quickly. She grabbed Steve and literally threw him onto the couch. She then climbed on his lap, facing me, and sank down onto his big cock. The slurping sounds were louder as Steve's tool made a tight seal in Jane's hole. I watched in amazement as clumps of my cum hung from her lips and ran down his shaft. My girl fucked him violently, screaming as she slammed down onto him.

I don't know what made me do it, but I pushed Jane back against Steve and they lost their tempo. I held her chest and tried to put my once-again-hard prick into her while Steve's was still there. It was tough going, and extremely tight, but Jane took it, warning me to go slowly. Once in, we both sat still for a minute, while Jane moved herself around to get accustomed to being stretched so far. It was wonderful. Jane worked slowly for a few strokes before deciding that it was too much for her. I pulled out, watching the opening shrink back down and seal around Steve's dick. Steve began to push once again, and Jane met him at every thrust. Watching his long, fat bone stretch my girl's cunt wide was something that I had always wanted to do, and now I was doing it.

What would have hurt and angered other men had a profoundly gratifying effect on me and, as I watched, I found myself wanting to be involved again. I reached for Jane' hips and held her still, as Steve continued to pound her little pussy for all he was worth. Then, I leaned in and took her pinkie-sized clit in my mouth. Jane shrieked in pleasure and Steve stopped in alarm. "Keep going, keep fucking me!" Jane screamed as I began to run my tongue straight up and straight down her clit. Soon, I fell into rhythm with Steve and I was licking at the same pace as he was fucking her. Jane came like a freight train. She tensed, she screamed, she cursed, she scratched Steve's leg and my neck with her fingernails, and she drenched Steve's balls in cum, nearly drowning me.

Then Jane did something I'd never seen before and never knew could happen. She came so hard that she peed herself. A mixture of urine and cum ran freely down my chin and all over Steve's balls, as he kept fucking away...or trying to. Jane's orgasm had been so violent, her pussy tightened so much, that she had effectively locked his big cock in place. Try as he might, he couldn't move more than an inch or so. Jane realized then that she was peeing and apparently squeezed with all her might to stop the flow, standing up quickly at the same time. She came off of Steve's cock with a pop, as Steve shot a geyser of cum nearly four feet into the air. It arched back toward him and fell across the top of his head, on the couch and down his chest. I was just thankful that it didn't point the other way.

Jane showered first after that. Steve and I were too exhausted, and too much in shock, to discuss what had happened. Everyone slept soundly that night. Since then, Jane has been unsure of herself. I discussed that night with her several times. Some times she says she enjoyed it and other times she says she feels dirty, as though she cheated on me. I assure her every time that I was happy and secure with what we did, but it has never happened again. Whether I get to share my Jane again or not, I will never forget that night. Now, years later, I still jerk off thinking about the night Jane took a big cock right before my eyes.

A long story, I know, but I hope you all have enjoyed it.

12