Threesome with Ana

Story Info
The girls show up drunk at Justin's hotel room.
2.1k words
3.92
42.3k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here!' Madelyn's text flashed up on my phone.

It had been a long day following a long flight that had arrived early that morning. As expected, my hotel couldn't provide an early check-in, so I'd spent most of the morning hanging out in cafes, unwashed and unshaven, like a homeless person. They finally called early in the afternoon and I gratefully checked in and showered, scouring the travel grime from my body.

As the hot water sprayed my body, I started looking forward to the evening. I allowed my soapy hands to explore my body, starting at the back of my thighs and gliding over the curve of my buttocks. I let them slide over my hips to my stomach, then over my smooth chest. Naked under the water, I began to fantasize about how the evening might unfold. My breathing became shallower and a familiar excitement began to build in the pit of my stomach. Inevitably, my hands drifted to my now full erection; the left cupping my smooth balls, the right gently stroking my firm eight-inch shaft, until the water blasted away the slippery lather.

Madelyn planned to stop by after her work drinks. She hadn't given a time, but I had assumed it would be around eight. Eight ticked by, then nine, then ten. I had been getting updates throughout the night: 'Still out!' ... 'On my sixth wine!' ... 'Some cute guys here!' Exhausted, I was ready to cancel, when I received her final text. I replied with my room number, paused the porno I had playing on the suite's TV, and refilled my vodka soda.

Before long, I heard movement behind the door, and then an unduly loud knock, followed by ... giggling? Bemused, I opened the door and Madelyn staggered in. And she had company.

"Heeeyyyy! You remember Ana, right?"

Madelyn slipped her unbuttoned coat off her shoulders and tossed over a chair. She had dressed up for her after-work drinks. Under her coat, she wore a short black dress with a plunging neckline, snugly accentuating her generous curves. Her legs were swathed in sheer, black nylon and she wore strappy, black heels on her feet.

She had Ana in tow. Ana was dressed almost as elegantly, wearing a fitted leather jacket with a fur trim collar, and shiny, black, skintight pants. On her feet, she wore high-heeled, toe-peeper mules - seasonally inappropriate, but very sexy. Both girls were made up for their night out; lipstick, eyeshadow, and nail polish. They both looked sensational.

Madelyn planted herself on the edge of the bed. "Sooo ... what's up?"

Ana unzipped her jacket, peeled it off her arms, and flung it over Madelyn's coat. Underneath, she wore a sheer, black, strapless top, revealing solid, olive shoulders and an impressive décolletage. She made herself comfortable on a two-seater sofa, her eyes drifting to the naked bodies, currently entwined and frozen on the TV.

"Not much," I replied. "Just waiting for you ... ladies?" I looked at Madelyn quizzically, inclining my head towards Ana.

"Oh, I hope that's okay," said Madelyn. "We were both getting bored at the bar, but I told her we were probably going to fuck. She was cool with that. One sec ... need to use the ladies'."

Madelyn stood, and tottered towards the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

"Drink?" I asked Ana. "Vodka? Champagne?"

"Vodka. Please." replied Ana in her heavy, eastern European accent. "Neat. Like we do in the Old Country." I smiled, appreciating her humor. I poured her a generous glass and passed it to her. With her other hand, she picked up the remote. "I can unpause this?"

"Be my guest," I replied, and Ana hit play. It was a movie from the 'Bisex Party' series; a dozen or so exquisite Czechs, flimsily contrived to be at the same place at the same time, who end up getting naked and fucking each other indiscriminately. The scene that resumed was a foursome: a bronzed Nordic superman with dirty blond hair was having anal sex with a dark-haired man on his knees and elbows. He in turn was lapping at the clit of a busty blond, lying on her back with knees in the air. A slim redhead straddled the blonde's face, her hands kneading the blonde's impressive tits.

Madelyn emerged from the bathroom. "What are we watching?" she asked, swiping my glass of champagne from my hand and plopping herself next to Ana. "Oooh ... nice!"

"The blond guy has a nice cock," said Ana.

After filling another glass for myself, I perched on the armrest next to Madelyn. "Mmm ... I love watching hot guys fuck," she said.

"You and me both, babe," I replied.

"Ha! That blond chick's boobs are even bigger than yours!" said Ana. She turned towards Madelyn and grabbed Maddy's breasts, giving them a playful squeeze. Ana gasped. "You just took off your bra, you naughty slut!"

"So?" laughed Madelyn. "I told you I wanted to get naked later. Just making things a little easier."

"Well," said Ana, "let's compare with the blond!" She slipped her fingers under the straps of Maddy's dress and abruptly yanked them down, pulling the dress below Madelyn's naked breasts.

"Hey!" Madelyn feigned shock. She had no problem showing herself off.

"Oh, come on. It's not the first time I've seen your boobs."

Madelyn does have amazing tits. Heavy and round, she has large, chocolate-colored nipples that protrude a good half-inch from her areolae when aroused. She used to be embarrassed by them before she started getting compliments from everyone who had the pleasure of viewing them.

Ana placed her hands on Madelyn's naked breasts and jiggled them. "Niiice!" she grinned. "Maybe yours are bigger?"

Madelyn slumped back in the sofa. "Ugh!" she groaned. "I am sooo horny!" Ankles together, she let her knees part. Her dress rode over the tops of her stockings and up her thighs, revealing a wisp of dark pubic hair. "Whaddaya gonna do about that, Justin?" she asked, placing a hand on my thigh.

Ana glanced down between Maddy's legs. "You are a slut! You took off your panties, too!"

Madelyn shrugged and her hand glided up to my crotch. She massaged my erection beneath the fabric, the moans of the foursome on screen filling our ears. "You guys!" Ana huffed as she sunk into the sofa.

I stood, then knelt down in front of Madelyn, parting her knees further so that one leg was pushed up against Ana on the two-seater. Madelyn's pussy was now directly in front of me; a thin strip of black hair crowning slick, engorged labia; a small wet spot forming on the sofa beneath. Closing my eyes, I breathed in her womanly scent, then plunged my tongue into her wet folds. Madelyn tossed her head back. "Uhn ... yeeeah ..." she moaned.

"Aw, come on!" cried Ana. "Why don't you two get a room?"

My tongue easily found Maddy's engorged clit, and I lapped at it rapidly, sensing her getting wetter and wetter on my lips and tongue. Madelyn's moans became more urgent: "Uhn! ... Uhn! ... Yeah! ... God ... fuck! ... Suck my clit!"

Madelyn's left hand was at her breast, pinching a swollen nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Her right arm draped over the back of the sofa. "Wow," Ana exclaimed. "Live porn!"

Pausing briefly, I glanced up at her. "Why not join the cast?" I said with a wink, before plunging my tongue back into Maddy's cunt.

Ana shrugged, shifted to one side, and reached tentatively towards Maddy's breast, her nail polish a slightly darker shade of brown than Madelyn's nipples. Rather than the previously playful jiggle, this touch was more sensual, her palm gliding over the swell of Madelyn's breast, before capturing Maddy's nipple between her fingers and tugging gently. Madelyn moaned again. Ana's hand slid down Madelyn's body, over her dress, stopping at her stomach. She slowly lowered her head to where her hand was previously, and her lips closed over Maddy's nipple.

"Uhn! ... Yeah ... suck on my boobs, bitch ... you can't seem keep your hands off them!"

Ana opened her mouth wide, inhaling as much of Madelyn's soft flesh as she could, then closed it again, gently gripping Maddy's nipple between her teeth and pulling. Madelyn gasped, raised her hand from behind the sofa, and buried it in Ana's light brown hair, holding her head in place. Ana's hand slid further south and her fingers began to compete with my tongue in Madelyn's dripping cunt.

Letting Ana take over, I stood and unbuttoned my shirt, letting it slip from my shoulders. My jeans followed shortly after and I stood before the two girls, completely naked. I took my firm cock in my hand and stroked myself watching Madelyn being fingered and sucked by her hot friend.

Madelyn opened her eyes and watched me for a moment. She stood, took Ana's hand, and stepped towards me before dropping to her knees. Ana followed suit next to her. Without taking her eyes from mine, Madelyn gently took the base of my cock in her hand and brought the tip to her lips. Inches away, Ana watched, transfixed, as Maddy's mouth embraced my glans, then released it, her lips gliding down one side of my shaft. With her mouth still on me, she pushed my cock towards Ana. Gingerly, Ana opened her mouth, placing her lips on the other side of my shaft.

I closed my eyes. "You sexy fucking cocksuckers," I sighed as my fingers buried themselves in both Madelyn's fine, dark curls and Ana's thicker, dyed locks. Their mouths and tongues explored my shaft with obscene slurping, sucking sounds competing with the moans of the porno still playing on the TV. Their lips met at my tip and they engaged in a passionate French kiss; their tongues wrestling with each other, and my glans.

Madelyn stood and slumped backwards on the bed, legs dangling over the edge, an arm over her eyes. "Ugh ... too much to drink." Her dress was still hitched high up her hips, and her thighs slightly parted.

"I though you wanted to fuck?" teased Ana, standing. She pushed her top beneath her own breasts and unfastened her strapless bra. Ana, too, has impressive tits; firm and round, peaked with small, hard, dark nipples. She kicked off her mules and dug her fingers into the high waistband of her trousers. With some effort, she peeled them, and her black lace panties, halfway down her curvy thighs. "Help me, you prick!" she laughed, dropping back into the sofa and pointing pedicured toes in my direction. With a smile, I grasped the clothing bunched around her thighs and pulled them off her feet.

Ana stood, and walked towards the bed. Hopping on to the mattress, she straddled Madelyn's head and lowered her own between Maddy's legs. The undersides of their ample breasts touched, then squeezed deliciously together as the women got closer.

"Horny fucking slut!" teased Madelyn as her mouth willingly opened to tongue Ana's clit, her hands shifting to rest on her curvy butt.

"Takes one to know one, bitch!" Ana retorted. Resting on her elbows, her hands parted Maddy's thighs wider as her mouth descended on Madelyn's cunt.

I followed Ana on to the bed, positioning myself on my knees behind her. While Madelyn continued to flick her tongue over Ana's clit, I placed the tip of my cock at Ana's hairless opening and pushed easily into her. She groaned, sound muffled by Maddy's pussy. Taking Madelyn's hands in my own, I gripped her fingers as I fucked Ana, my cock sliding frictionlessly in and out of her.

"Goddam, you bitches are so fucking hot," I growled. And they were. These two sexy, busty, curvy girls were eating each other out while I fucked them. After so many threesomes with men, this was sexy, thrilling, and refreshing. And I knew that the girls were exploring something that they never had before.

"Mmmph ... MMMPH! ..." Ana's stifled moans as her mouth embraced Madelyn's cunt, her tongue buried deep. I fucked Ana gently so as not to deprive Maddy's tongue, which lapped both at Ana and the underside of my shaft. All the same, I began to feel my orgasm welling above my perineum. I pulled out of Ana and came, hard, a milky arc spattering over her fine, broad ass.

"Fuuuck!" gasped Ana, disengaging from Madelyn, and straightening at the waist. As she did, my cum dripped slowly between her buttocks and into Maddy's willing mouth.

"Mmmm," moaned Madelyn, looking up at me and licking the semen she had caught on her tongue over her lips.

Ana collapsed face-down on Maddy's right and me to her left, a breathless heap of bodies, naked except for the clothes bunched around the girls' waists, and Maddy's stockings and heels. As our breathing slowed, we each passed out on the bed, exhausted by travel, booze, and fucking.