Thrice Shy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have tried, God knows I've tried, not to lower my guard, not to allow another woman into my life, but I have to admit that this experience was unlike any of my previous experiences with women. I felt so open, so vulnerable, I was exposing myself to potential disaster of monumental proportions, but I know that there is no likelihood of that happening with Eve, with the woman who is lying so contentedly beside me, her arm around my neck and her lips still softly against mine.

My hand caressed her body, my fingers finding her pussy, her legs parting at my touch, the invitation to be a part of her. I made love as I'd never made love before. There was nothing mechanical about what I did to her that night, what she did to me, what we did to each other, it was sensuality, it was animal passion, it was pure lust, but most of all it was a joining together of two people who had never believed that something like this could happen to them, a melding of souls into the one being.

I cried, Eve saw my tears and brushed them away with her lips. "Why the tears?"

"I can't explain it, I feel so happy, so incredibly happy so why am I crying? Unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Unless I'm so relieved that I've found someone who is just so perfect for me that, that the fear and tension that I've felt from my previous experiences has been lifted from me, that I feel that I can lay myself open before you without fear."

"I know just how you feel. Remember when I asked you to tell me that I wasn't about to make the biggest mistake of my life and you said that you couldn't? You have answered me in the best possible way. This is no mistake, this is fate. I'm not a religious person but I believe that there is some divine power behind all of this, how else can it be explained. By our own admissions we should never have even started talking to each other, I should never have even gone for a walk past your van, Bruno should never have let me get close to you, yet here we are, just about to embark on a most amazing experience together."

There is something else that I can't explain; how can two people make love all night, have as many orgasms as we did, get absolutely no sleep and still be as wide awake as we were the this morning. Bruno looked at us with that quizzical look that he sometimes gets and then he walked over to Eve and stood beside her as if to say; 'you're mine now.'

We, that is Bruno and I, moved our gear, such as it was, into Eve's house and I placed a 'For Sale' sign on the van. I know I'm doing the right thing.

12