ThRobbie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my gawd, Mom! Whatever you WANT!"

My cockhead was fluid now, draining a steady supply of the clear down my shaft, more than visible enough to see from her closer position.

"Oh YES, look at that... Is that for me, Robbie? That preparation for Mommy? Are you telling me something? Try to tell horny Mummy something nasty and sweet?"

Her feet went up to the edge of the chair and winged her thighs out. Her fantastic pussy was bare and available. Right there before me. But that was not her current desire.

"Know what else nasty Mommy does when she needs to? Know what else she likes?"

Her middle finger rubbed tiny circles at her anus before slipping it up there.

"Yeah... ohh yes... Mommy likes it in the asshole, Robbie. Finger right up her sexy tight butt... Did you know I did that yesterday? While you were in the bathtub? Did you know that Mommy did that?"

"I did... I sorta saw it."

ThRobbie Robbie was just that at the moment. My cock pulsed and throbbed a steady stream of 'the source', I couldn't hold out much longer...

"Oh you did, did you? Yeah... I wasn't very careful. Kinda like now. Not very careful... just like now... can you see what I'm doing, baby? Take a good look."

"Oh godddd... do all of it, Mother. Show me everything you love..."

"I love what's coming out of your cock right now, Robbie, That's what I love. You should stick it in my mouth and FUCK me! No don't... don't move. Don't come any closer... Cuz I'll have to suck it, baby, I know I will. Mother or no I will want all that cock and I will suck from you... suck it right from the source. Don't you come any closer... there is big cock and assholes on fire and my pussy spread eagle before him and I'm gonna cummmmmmMMMMMMMM!!!!"

She fell off the chair and landed maybe 2 feet before me. My cock was going to erupt any moment, all she had to do was ask for it and I would ram it in her senselessly. Instead she fought to save us from incest.

"Why don't you turn around and fuck the cushions, baby, huh? Turn around and fuck the cushions like Mommy's laying there. Fuck mummy on the couch, baby, yes? Want to fuck her? Fuck Mommy in the cushions. Fuck her on the couch. She likes it there, anywhere... just fuck her!"

I did what she said and turned around to fuck my pillow-sized cock into the couch back, anything she wanted. I dropped the back cushion down and fucked in between that and the seat. It felt really GOOD against whatever the hell it was made of, I didn't care.

"That's my baby, fuck that tight ass into the couch, You fuck her good, fuck her good in there... Fuck it so I can FEEL it!

And I thought about that while she fucked herself behind me, pussy or ass, didn't know. Soon I heard sucking sounds and that meant her mouth was an option as well. And a moment before I came I knew I could not obey her. She wanted me on her desperately and if I didn't give it to her... she'd be destroyed. The hell with what she says!

She could read my indecision. "Don't turn around, baby! Don't turn around! I can't have it on me, don't let it..."

But I turned around anyway, at the very last second. My shaft swung wildly about and arched a milky white spray on my first turn. It coated the cloth of her stomach, narrowly missing her now fire red pussy. "Ohhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooo!" she screamed. "Disobeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy."

I didn't know if that meant I was in trouble but there was no stopping it now. It rocked up and down on it's own, pumping my seed down upon her like blood from a severed jugular vein. Burst after burst of thick white rain.

"No Robbie, nooowwwwrrrrrrrrr, yes, baby, YES baby, YES, YES YES!!!!"

She ripped her zipper down to her navel, an undersized lace nothing underneath, shoving her tits up to the sky, nipples immediately burst to be free. My cum rained down on her face, tits and belly as she flicked her tongue wildly around in the air to catch gold. One hand gathered my source and then pushed its fingers into her ass and began fucking it up there... stuffing it up there with basted fingers... the other squeeeeeeezing her tits roughly, as if that were someone else's hand.

I fell back into the sofa and she allowed herself to fall to her back on the ground before me... "Give it allllllllll to meeeeeeeee!" she pleaded. I laid my head back against the couch back, feeling the thrust of my un-handled cock... bursting over and over... all over my deranged, sex-starved mother. Wicked sick for all of me...

Several minutes later my mother woke me and lifted me up to my feet, walking me to the bathroom... "You're in trouble now, Robbie... I told you not to turn around." I noticed the floor wasn't sticky beneath my feet, had she cleaned it all up already?

"I'm sorry, Mom." I said with leaden eyes... "I couldn't help it."

"Yeah... well things are going to change."

"Please... I can't go a week without you."

"I didn't say you'd have to... that's not the problem now. You better find a way to clean this guilt off me, Robbie. Cuz I don't know how I'm going to resist my desires any longer. It's been eighteen years since I had a cock like yours... and I got pregnant then."

I just didn't know how to respond to that.

"You can't pump your seed in me, Robbie... but I want it... desperately."

"Mom, I..."

"You've seen what happens when I touch my cunt... I told you how much a big cock turns me on... after I tasted your semen in the bathroom... I had to have more... and now you've hosed me down directly with an amount I could only dream of prior... The fact that all of this godsend supply comes from my very own son... makes it all ten times as exciting with one-hundred times the guilt..."

I was speechless again.

"You better find a way to free me of the burden I feel, Robbie... and don't get me pregnant."

I was about to chuckle like a weenie when she said...

"I'm fuckin' serious. Figure it out. Or we're doomed."

She cleaned me up for a moment with a washcloth, her hands trembling in concert with her lips. But well before she was finished she dropped the washcloth over my cock and stepped back, unable to continue. "Honey, I'm late for tennis with Jackie. I can't do this. I'll be back in a couple hours, I... I need to go."

And she zipped up her outfit, finding her keys and racket at the door -- and left without another word.

I noticed something under my hand, had been sitting on the counter when we walked in... her panties! She'd walked in there and took them off earlier! But more importantly, she's walking out the door without them to go play tennis AND I just finished staining her with my healthy load!

Slowly I recalled her skin was completely clean of me before she zipped up. And I hadn't noticed my sperm stains on her white fabric. Maybe she'd get away with that but... tennis minus panties?

That can't be good.

What have I done?!

+++++++++++++++++++++

A couple hours later my mother returned. First thing out of her mouth...

"Robbie, I forgot my panties!!"

I'm relieved to note she's mostly laughing about it, "I know, Mom. I know! And I..."

"You came all over my outfit. I went out and played in it! Jackie never said a word!" she laughed hysterically.

I looked at her closely and I suppose it would be difficult for anyone not directly involved in what had occurred to even consider... is that cum all over you?! But still, the panty thing. "She didn't notice you had no panties on while you're bouncing around playing tennis?"

"Oh, well she did notice that... I just told her I was feeling frisky and dangerous. Her and I do that sometimes. Go without panties."

"Oh," I tendered. "At tennis?!"

"Well no, NOT at tennis," she was laughing with me like we were best friends sharing a personal joke. And I suppose, that's what we were! I was SO fuckin' relieved she didn't appear to be at all upset with me like before. "That was a first at tennis. Oh my god, Robbie -- I think several people noticed me! I can't ever go to that court again!"

"Oh my god! Did they say anything?"

"No way. No one said anything, other than Jackie. But I don't like that place anymore anyway, we'll find a better court."

And then she gave me the real news.

"Robbie... it made me SO fucking horny... I had to pull over and diddle myself again on the way back here."

I thought maybe I should apologize for before, "Mom, I'm so sorry I..."

But she ignored me. "I need to take a shower, Robbie. And you're a mess, so do you. Let's go take a shower, come on."

So the next thing I know I'm back in the upstairs bathroom with my Mom, only this time she's shucking her clothes off (and mine) as if it's the norm.

My top is off and she's just in her bra - no panties - when she says, "You don't mind seeing your mom nude anymore, right? I mean, you've pretty much seen it all and then some."

I'm about to answer when she pops her bra off without delay and kneels down in front of me while yanking my jammies off. She's stunned for just a moment, I'm nothing near the size she usually sees me in.

"Wow, it almost looks normal," she chuckles.

I'm totally limp for two reasons. I'd spent the last 2 hours trying to figure out what curing my mom of guilty indecency with her son requires. And now she's rushed in like nothing happened previously, while laughing about flashing her pussy around the tennis court, and disrobing the both of us like we're on fire and need hosing down. Even my cock is confused and has nothing to say... though that was about to change.

She was acting sort of duty oriented, and not at all sexual - while prepping us and getting a nice temp on the water.

"Bags, we need to put the bags on you..." I noticed her take a few peeks at my unit while getting the bags for my arms out. Though more like a doctor than someone anywhere near desperate like she was just hours ago. "That thing's gonna be okay, right? Spent for the day?"

I looked at it, confused by all of this... "I guess so. Maybe."

"Okay, let's hurry."

She definitely looked at it again a few times while rubber-banding the plastic around my bandages. And it was maybe going to ignore her until she just couldn't resist after finishing...

Cha-Cha-Cha she goes, like Pamela Anderson or something - shaking them briefly left to right, looking up at me. "Look, Mommy's naked titties!"

"Oh shit," I sighed.

"I'm sorry honey, I shouldn't do that. That didn't happen... blame it on the tennis court thing... I was naughty, I was naughty."

Sure enough as we step into the shower, I'm now becoming responsive below. She just haddddddd to do that.

She gets in first... and immediately I'm recognizing we haven't really done this before. My mom is completely nude in the shower, the finest ass in the county perhaps -- RIGHT in front of my own naked cock, while water goes splashing between us. I can't help but immediately notice the look of her skin being coated in trails of aqua... I follow it down her finely scalloped spine all the way to her ass, where I've got a real nice perspective I haven't seen before, looking down at her ass cheeks darting out youthfully to my now expanding cock. Her ample rump can't help but bounce me off there a few times while she rapidly soaps up the front of her.

Eventually she turns around. Now it's worse.

Oh look, your mother's tits are all lathered up and frothy, spilling mans favorite metaphor all down her chest. And she's been rubbing her nipples up all nice and stiff again, they want to peak at you and ask you questions. Swell.

'Exactly... swell' said the Cock.

She immediately noticed. "Uh oh, problem occurring?"

I nodded. Standing there holding my hands up as if I'm under arrest. And I am!

"Dumb of us to think that wouldn't happen, huh?" she asked, faux innocent like.

'Oh YOU knew it would happen,' says my cock, doing all the talking for me now.

"Good thing you can't touch me," she recognizes. I didn't know if that was a tease, a recognition of the way I'm standing, or confirmation to herself that she'll be alright.

And then she starts to soap up her thighs before me, leaning forward now and then... her tits bouncing into my abdomen, and staring right at my cock the entire time. As if she couldn't have fucking rather done that with her back turned, jesus! I'm better than half-mast by the time she's directly between her legs frothing up her gorgeous cunt. I'm looking to stab her there...

"Okay, we need to hurry. It's definitely entering danger zone..." Her legs startle and collapse a bit when she touches herself there. I move closer to grab her somehow but she stiffens, her hips choking out tiny spasms. "It's okay... I got it, I got it... Don't touch me... please." Though there's nothing rude in the 'don't touch' thing... sounds more like desperation again. My cock is less than a foot away and pointing right at her soaped up pussy.

She suddenly spanks her pussy sharply, "Stop it!"

I think that was a defensive maneuver but it backfired on her... she dropped the soap.

The better option than go down with her face directly in front of my stiffening cock, is to turn and bend over - so she does that. Bends over to retrieve it and my cock goes right up her ass-cheeks canal. "Oh shit... oh god," she says fumbling around with extra difficulty given what's on her right now. "Oh no... oh god... don't move." Don't move? There's at least 3 feet of room behind me to back up, but okay... Maybe she was right. If I moved back a couple feet, my cock would end up pointing right at her bent over, lathered up, pussycake. And that view might cause me to... make a big mistake before I know what I've done. Better up her asscrack - than set to fire at an opening.

The throbbing begins to thicken while I wait.

"Don't move, I'll get it... oh god, Robbie..."

Finally she gets a hold of the soap bar in her hands and stands once more. She keeps her back to me and I can see she's breathing real hard. The head of my cock sits atop the cleft of her ass like an apple on a hat.

"Okay... one minute... no, need to hurry... I'm just going to real quick... no can't do that... oh god... hold on..."

Her right hand moved down at least 3 times to not quite between her legs. But I guess she knew better than to touch herself there again and expect to maintain any control.

And then I heard it speak again... 'All you have to do is push her slightly forward and stab it up in there. Impossible for her to resist. You heard her earlier. She might even want it worse than you do... FUCK HER! Fuck me up in there, Robbie! Come on!!'

But I won out. NO! It's my Mother. It upset her before! I don't want to hurt her. She wants me to be nice and play by her rules. If she wants to have sex she can grab me and put it in there herself!

It continued, 'No, Robbie. She doesn't want you to play nice. She wants YOU to take it FROM her!"

But just then she turned back around before I was able to entertain the thought some more.

"ACKKK! Oh God, it's big... fully erect... turn around, Robbie! Turn around sweety, okay? Need you to turn around. Turn!!"

I did. Thank god she insisted I do that.

"That's a good boy... that's my precious boy... Okay, honey, I'm going to wash you up now. I'm just going to wash you up very quickly and then we can all get out of here, okay?"

ALL get out of here? What did she mean by that? 'There's four of us on the scene and plenty others in the subconscious... you got plenty to learn, kid.' I guess I understood the 4: me, my mom, my boner, and her frantic to fuck pussy. But I didn't know what 'subconscious' meant until she taught me later.

Her approach to soaping me up was in fact very rapid and I could sometimes feel her nervous energy through her taught-nippled tits, as they scratched across my back occasionally. "Okay, we'll just... do the back, that's good and... the sides is fine and... I can do your ass I guess and... that's nice, Robbie... you okay?"

I couldn't say anything. I'm standing in the shower with my naked mother and she can hardly control her desire to fuck. I'm not able to say anything.

"I'll be fast, honey. Not too long, just need to..."

And I felt her kneel behind me while she washed up my lags. Her face must have been directly at my ass and no doubt getting a good look at my hanging balls... which just might be real tempting for her, considering what she said about the stuff they carry.

"There... see? That's not so bad. Just clean these nice strong legs of yours up and..." I felt the unmistakable sensation of a kiss right on my ass. "Yeah, nothing wrong with that. Just saying hello... and can't forget these, very important..."

There it is. Her hand was on my balls. As soon as it got there she began to massage and tug on them in a manner I wasn't prepared for.

"Right, honey?" she continued. "Nothing inappropriate about that. Baby needs a shower, no sense in not cleaning everything... Just need to clean your nice balls, very important. Especially these ones..." and she began kissing the flesh of my ass some more while massaging my swelling sack. "Isn't that nice, honey? Mommy does a good job, yeah?... Mmmmlllllna... okay?"

One other thing, she was kind of fucking my right leg up and down with her tits while she was down there. By the time she stopped and stood, it was definitely intentional.

I was just trying to maintain. Not say a word to embarrass or compromise our situation.

"Okay honey, now... just doing your torso, sweety? Okay? Mommy didn't touch herself... wants to be a good girl... almost finished." Her chest pushed into my back and she stepped up closer, roaming both hands around my torso from behind like a lover would. "Sure would like to touch herself though, just cuz... it's okay I press my boobies on you like this, honey? Is that okay? Please don't turn around, baby... that would be bad." I could feel her rapid breathing through her chest. Her heart was POUNDING! Wasn't just mine.

She started to sway into me a bit, losing herself. Maybe she was trying to rub herself off on me a bit, I couldn't be sure. And then...

"You feel my hands there, honey? I gave you time to prepare right? Just can't... can't leave this alone. Mommy's going to help you now honey, okay? It will be nice like before, okay...?"

As soon as she wrapped a hand around it slowly...

"Fuck, Robbie. God it's so big..."

Her pace quickened immediately while I felt enormous relief wash over me from all the patient waiting. Soon replaced by the increasing urge for a far more substantial release.

"Oh honey, your cock is so nice... It's SO nice, baby... Just feels so nice in my hand... maybe that's enough." And then I felt her jolt while one of her hands had moved down behind me. "Oh shit! That was bad, that was bad, did a bad thing, Oh, honey..."

That had to have meant she touched herself, if only for a second. Her breath was ragged now as her legs stamped around a bit (though her hand did return to get 2 on my increasingly strained shaft).

"Honey, I need you to cum for me as fast as possible, okay? Can you do that for me? Need to be quick about this. Very quick..."

GAWD! Her 2 hands milking away at my cock urgently, with her ripe tits crushed against me, her hips and legs quivering behind my own, and the non-stop urging to cum for her... wouldn't take too much longer!

She was insistent, "I can't do this for long... we're gonna have a problem. Honey, we'll have a problem. Be quick about this now for me, okay? Need to be quick about it."

She began to whimper while her hands felt like an entire harem of belly dancers there to serve me. "Please, honey... cum for Mommy... need to cum for Mommy... very soon, baby... soon okay? Please help."

And then I heard my cock get rude, 'I'm not ready yet...'

"Fuck!" I responded to my own appendage. But she took that as a sign of 'soon' and somehow found herself even more excited.