Through Open Windows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Understood."

"If you are going to drop your pants I want you to do it slowly and let me watch you strip." She commanded. "Now stand up and undo your belt. Nice and slow. SLOW! That's right. Now unbutton your pants and pull the zipper down. Slowly. SLOWER! That's a good boy. Now push your pants down your legs. That's right. You aren't wearing any underwear and look at the size of that cock. It is so big and so erect. Leave your pants around your feet and sit down."

I heard a thud and then a moan.

"Okay, you can stroke it while I continue to give you a show." Molly turned away from him and looked out the windowpane, placing both hands on the glass which allowed the robe to open completely. She was facing my camera naked, wiggling her ass back in the direction of her hottie. I could not see him, but heard him moan as she removed her hands from the window and allowed the robe to drop to the floor.

"Are you enjoying the show?" I think the question was directed more at me than him. But the hottie answered in the affirmative.

Molly continued her dance now focused on the bridge workers and me. I could tell she was getting excited again as she moved her one hand back between her legs. She closed her eyes, pulled her legs together and started to masturbate again.

Suddenly he was behind her. His pants were gone as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"What are you doing? I told you to sit and watch."

"I know what you told me, but I've got to have some of this." Was his answer.

He pulled the tee-shirt over his head and threw it into the room. He turned her around to face him and placed both hands on her shoulders. His hands pushed and she slowly moved down the length of his body until she was at eye level to his cock. He thrust his erection out to her mouth, she let it hit her open lips and then enter. She raised one arm to his buttocks and grabbed his ass with her hand. With the other she grabbed his erect penis and drew it deeper into her mouth. Over the speaker I could hear the wet sounds of sucking. Her head bobbed on his cock as he held her head in his hands.

He rolled his eyes up, forcing his head to lean back, and let out a loud moan. "You suck cock well."

I heard Molly slurp back an answer.

He was acting as if he was going to cum in her mouth, moving faster, grunting louder, when he suddenly stopped. Pulled his cock out of her mouth and grabbed her by the arms. Pulling her up he spun her around and pushed her to the glass.

She was naked with her breasts pressed up hard against the windowpane. With her arms held out, he moved behind her. I heard her let out a loud moan as he entered her from behind.

He grabbed her hips with both hands and started to fuck her in earnest. He moaned with delight as he thrust inside her.

"No, no. I didn't want this. You need to stop!" She cried.

"Sorry, I can't help this. You are too exciting to look at without being able to fuck you." Was his answer. She put up a very little fight and finally allowed herself to enjoy what was happening.

"You are so big. I have never had someone as big as you inside me. It does feel good." Molly exclaimed. She moved her one hand down between her legs and again started to play with her clit.

Molly's breathing was getting louder as he rocked her against the window. I could see where she opened her mouth, closed her eyes, and I could hear her moans starting to mount. That was a good sign that she was going to have another orgasm. She started to shake. She was coming. He noticed what she was doing and picked up his pace in fucking her. He pressed her harder against the glass. She continued to moan louder with pleasure for she knew that he was going to cum.

He shoved hard, stopped, pulled out and thrust again. This time he let out a loud cry of delight and stopped. Keeping her pushed up against the pane, he stood behind her releasing his cum into her. She could feel the wetness starting to drip down her leg.

He stepped back allowing his erect cock to slide from her cavity. I could see his erection as he stepped back and Molly lay against the window. He moved back and out of sight. Molly remained posed, naked against the windowpane.

The workers on the bridge were cheering, jumping up and down with approval. They enjoyed the show and enjoyed the fact that one of their own fucked the naked woman in the window. There would be many questions for the hottie to answer over a few beers later with his buddies.

I had stopped taking pictures when I realized that he was going to fuck her. It happened so quickly that all I could do was watch. Now I realized that I needed to get back to the room to make sure Molly was alright. Half running and half walking fast, I made it back in less than half the time it took me to get over there.

When I opened the door I found Molly in the sitting room, in the white robe. The hottie was gone. She had a worried look on her face as she looked up to read my expression.

"I'm sorry; I had no intention of going that far. Things just got out of hand. I feel so sluty and so terrible having done this to you."

I walked over to where she was, sat down and pulled her into my arms. We would need to talk about this, but now was not the time. I pulled her into my arms and held her.

12