Through the Backyard Fence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Divya put her eye up to the hole. My wife, the love of my life had caught me masturbating like a common peeping tom.

"Oh Mohit. I never suspected," she looked back at me and then through the crack again, clearly taking it all in.

I thought she was going to yell and scream.

"You don't understand," I protested in a whisper.

"Shh", she answered. "It's okay. I understand." She stood up and leaned into me and we kissed.

I cannot tell you how relieved I was. "You are the best wife," I whispered.

She giggled into my ear, "Mind if I take a look again?"

Who was I to say no? I smiled, "Be my guest." Here we were sharing this secret moment.

She stared through the crack and shocked me as she pulled up her nightshirt and started rubbing herself. "See if you can find another hole in the fence," she whispered.

I looked at the fence, looking for another crack. I found one that was smaller but could still see Rick stroking himself, his head back resting. There was no sign of the naked lady. I thought to myself that this was actually sort of a happy medium. My wife and I enjoying this taboo erotic moment as a couple. I looked at her hand between her legs, rubbing, and got hard again.

I searched for the naked lady when all of a sudden Rick grunted and sperm, loads of it, flew into the air, landing on the cement with a splat. Even I was transfixed. It was like watching the Bearded Lady at the carnival. I couldn't avert my eyes.

Divya squeaked as an orgasm washed over her. Even I was surprised. Rick looked up toward us.

"Divya?" He called out, smiling.

I backed away, took her by the hand and we both ran away like naughty children. Once inside we both laughed like unashamed hooligans who'd pulled off a great prank.

"Holy fuck, holy shit, holy fuck," I kept saying. Divya leaned in and kissed me again, pulling me to the bedroom. We hopped into bed, peeling off our clothes.

"Did you hear how he called my name Mohit?" Divya gushed, clearly happy. I was just glad he hadn't called MY name.

We had incredible sex. She sucked me, I licked her, I fingered her, she even put a finger in my ass which she never did. It was crazy. We were two animals in heat. We had an epic fuck session, collapsing in bliss and exhaustion. We lay next to each other, holding hands. If we had cigarettes we would have smoked them.

Then Divya said the most disturbing thing. "I can't believe I married you. I think it's really great, but I wonder why you never told me."

"Told you what?" I asked, content.

"Your bisexuality. It makes me so aroused. Now I understand your jealousy more. You wouldn't have minded getting a piece of Rick. I'm just glad you know how it feels. It's like I know you understand me better." She elbowed me playfully.

The horror washed over me, puzzle pieces falling into place. She thought I was masturbating to Rick. When she looked through the hole she only saw Rick in his golden god glory, holding his monstrous penis. She never saw his naked girlfriend.

My heart pounded into my throat.

"Divya, my love. You are my queen. I've had such a wonderful night, but I have to confess, there was originally a woman there, naked. That's why I was aroused. She left just before you surprised me. I'm so sorry."

"A naked woman?" Divya was silent then asked, "Mohit, why were you looking in the first place?"

"I was afraid. I wanted to see if you were still at his house."

"You wanted to spy on me? What if I was with him like that naked woman you claim you saw. I'm not even sure I believe it. Would you have pulled out your penis and touched yourself if Rick was naked with me?"

"No," I said, but my cock betrayed me, rising and pressing into her side before I even uttered the word.

"No?" Divya asked. "Your hard penis tells me a different story" and she reached back to stroke it. "If you lie to me about this, why should I believe your story about this mysterious woman."

"You have to believe me. I'm not gay. I don't like men." I closed my eyes as she rubbed me. I loved her so much at that moment.

"But you'd look at me and him. Would you like to see me take him in my mouth?" My cock twitched and pulsed and I squirmed.

"Please stop, I'm going to come," I said.

She refused to back down. "Would you like to watch through the fence as he fucks me Mohit? I'm sure he wouldn't slip out like you. I'm not sure I could handle him." Her words were too much and I spurted for the second time that night.

"I think we could have a lot of fun Mohit," and she kissed me on the forehead. We both drifted off to sleep. I wanted to tell her she was wrong, but for the first time, I wondered if I had been lying to myself.

I slept fitfully, waking up at three in the morning when she left to nurse our son. I lay there thinking about having sex with her. I was in an almost manic state, worshipful of my wife. I can't explain my feelings other than to say I idealized her. My competition with Rick had sparked an almost psychotic desire for her.

When she returned to the room I crawled between her legs, worshiping her pussy, licking her until she shook with orgasmic vibrations. When I finished she pushed me away. I masturbated into my underwear as I lay beside her.

I woke up the next morning a little late but feeling exhilarated. Divya made breakfast for me and she was incredibly dressed. She wore a short pleated dress and a skinny top. Her breasts seemed to want to burst out. I looked down and she was wearing heels. This was one of her old clubbing outfits from her single years. I was amazed it fit so well.

"Divya?" I said softly, drinking my tea. "Why are you dressed like this?"

She just winked at me. "I just want to be your sexy wife? Is that so bad?"

"Are you going next door?" I asked.

"Maybe," she said.

"Wouldn't you wear a swimsuit?"

"I can bring a swimsuit. Maybe I won't be swimming." She winked at me again.

"I don't know if that's a good idea," I said. I felt myself getting hard again.

She walked to me sexily, kneeling by me and unzipping my pants. "If something was going to happen," she paused, licking my head, "and you knew it would make you very, very horny, would you really want to stop it?" She laughed and stood up, my hard pole unrelieved.

My stomach collapsed. I felt almost feverish. I collected my things and drove to work. I found it hard to concentrate. A friend of mine even commented, asking if I was tired telling me I seemed a little off.

Around 3 p.m. I got a text. "Do you want to enjoy a show?"

I responded, "What do you mean?"

"Through the fence."

I swallowed, wondering what to answer. I typed in "NO" but before I hit send I paused, erased it and typed, "Maybe".

I received a response. "Going next door in an hour. Go to the fence if you want to enjoy a show. xoxo."

I walked into my boss's office and told him I had a family emergency, and had to leave. My minivan raced out of the parking and I felt like I wanted to throw up. Tears filled my eyes. But my cock, my damn cock was also crying slick tears of arousal.

I parked in my driveway. I paused to recompose myself and opened the car door. I retraced my steps down the side of the house, stopping to pee in some bushes. I didn't want to miss even one second.

There was a note taped to the fence. "Son with sitter. Enjoy."

I stood stunned, tearing off the paper which covered the crack. My defenses had been destroyed. Fuck it, I thought to myself, and unzipped, peeping through the fence.

It wasn't long. Both of them came into the backyard, a glass of wine in their hands. They talked for maybe fifteen minutes but I only understood bits and pieces. I almost wondered if anything was going to happen at all. I didn't know if that would disappoint me or bring relief.

Divya stood up in front of Rick, and again he seemed to be giving her a consultation. He reached up and this time he touched her breast. Divya, reached down and pulled her top off giving him full access. I held my breath as he cupped her breasts, her smiling at him as he pointed out where he could improve. She kept twirling her hair around her finger, smiling and laughing.

He finished and they moved to the couch that Rick had sat on the night before. He sat next to her. She looked up at him and leaned in, kissing him open mouthed. His left arm grabbed the inside of her bare leg below the hemline. She opened her legs, signaling him to touch her more intimately. Now I could see she wasn't wearing any panties.

Not only that, she'd shaved herself completely. Her normally dark black pubic patch was now a smooth and gleaming brown, with her labia exposed. I shook as I watched Rick's thick fingers make his way to her crotch, touching her as he kissed her gently. He finger fucked her for ten minutes until she had her first orgasm, shaking and moaning.

When she finished she closed her legs and pushed him back onto the couch. She kneeled between his legs, pulling out his hard beast of a cock. She gripped it with two hands, feeling it's heft, and she licked the tip. She LOOKED AT ME as she put it into her mouth. That's when I came the first time, a splash of hot cum on the gravel below me.

For another five minutes she sucked him, but he was so large a deepthroating would have been impossible. Spit and precum slurped down her cheeks as she worked on him.

As she sucked him I heard him ask a single one word question, "Fuck?"

She nodded and leaned back onto the couch, pulling up her skirt as her pussy awaited him. The bud of her ass, her smooth pussy, split by her pink slit faced me. This was the pussy that bore my child. Rick positioned himself and she looked at me again and winked.

My cock was rock hard again. I hadn't even realized it happened. Rick's monstrous cock head hung down and he picked it up. I couldn't see it as he put it in her, I could only see his muscled ass and large hefty balls. She gasped and I knew he'd entered her. He gripped her hips and moved her onto his penis. He didn't piston into her. She was his fuckdoll and his arms used her like a sex toy.

Divya wrapped her legs around him, trying with all her might to get him deeper into her. I was shocked. She moaned and bit a cushion. Clearly she was in pain, but she didn't let it stop. It must have been erotic misery as he split her with his golden boy cock. I was mesmerized, her pleated skirt rubbing back and forth across her thighs as he pulled and pushed her onto him. It seemed to me that he was in her completely.

He leaned over, planting passionate kisses on her lips, his cock locked deep inside her.

Then he pulled out, his hard horse cock glistening with my wife's juices. Divya collapsed onto her side, holding her stomach in what looked like pain. Rick reached down and guided her onto her knees. She put her hand up between her legs, trying to protect herself with the cloth of her skirt, but she couldn't avoid her fate.

Tenderly he took a hold of her hand and pulled it out of the way, lifting her skirt. Her ruined pussy was exposed to me from behind. My wife's cunt looked like another woman's. Without hair it was different, but the physical effect of his fucking had opened her up. Her puffy lips hung helplessly around a dark deep cavern, almost perfectly circular and over an inch in diameter.

His cock danced in anticipation. He guided it to this cave, and again he entered her. This time I had a little better view as the skin of her vagina pulled tight around his cock, hugging it as he pistoned into her. She cried out, but instead of saying "no" or "stop", she kept meekly saying "Yes, yes, yes."

After a few minutes her entire body convulsed. Her back arched and her stomach dropped as she trembled, and I'll never forget how she moaned as she experienced her first real orgasm from a man's penis. She cried out "Ohhhhh Gooooood", and wept.

He grunted like an animal and forced himself deep into her. She sounded like somebody on a torture rack, crying from her orgasm. He held her tight, his balls throbbing visibly as sperm pulsed into her.

Releasing her she collapsed, curling up into the fetal position on the couch, a million sperm swimming in her. His slick white load started to ooze from her, and when she realized it, she did something that shocked me.

She got on her back, holding her legs to her breasts. She had done that to me when she wanted to get pregnant. I prayed he'd had a vasectomy.

He sat next to her and they chatted, him patting the back of her leg in an almost grandfatherly way. After a minute or two she wiped her eyes and she did something she never did with me.

His penis a mess, she sat up, bent over and cleaned him. Using her palm she scooped up his cum and rubbed it along her vagina. Then she lapped up what was left from his cock and balls. She even tried to deepthroat his softened penis, which was still relatively hard to do.

When she finished, she lay back again pulling up her legs and held them again. They chatted and laughed as she occasionally put a hand between her legs, as if to hold the cum inside.

In this position he began kissing her passionately again, Rick gripping an ass cheek, the bud of her ass exposed to me as their mouths met.

When they broke their embrace, Rick looked over to the fence and said, "I hope you enjoyed that Mohit."

I spermed in terror and arousal. I was caught, the pervert cuckold.

Divya took his hand and kissed his bronze body on the chest, admiring his nipples, running her hand across his six pack abs. She kissed him again and excused herself, dressing.

When she came in she went straight to the bedroom. I refused to let her shower. Like an inspector I examined every piece of her body. I bent down between her splayed legs, seeing the inside of her pussy for the first time, the wrinkly skin still coated in Rick's sperm.

"Lick it," she said and she forced my mouth against her opening. I wanted to gag as his juices touched my tongue and lips until I gave in, cleaning her.

----

That was three years ago. After six months her pussy was ruined for me. Sometime she would lay down and as a game she'd pull herself apart and I'd see how far I could put my hard cock in without touching the insides of her. The truth is I could get it in almost completely. I'd masturbate and then plunge into her, hoping my sperm would reach her uterus.

Divya gets almost no sexual feeling from me fucking her now. We both enjoy the new situation. It is twisted, I admit. When she first told me she was pregnant I knew who the father was. When she was five months pregnant, she went to Hawaii with him, telling well wishers that he was the father. I know this because she told me as I jerked off in her pregnant pussy.

She told me not to worry about it, that she would always love me.

I lost my job about six months ago in a downsizing. I know my wife's affair had an effect on my performance in the office, so when the list of people to axe was drawn up, I was included.

Divya now works as a nurse in his office, making double her old salary at the hospital.

I'm a stay at home dad with both kids. I furiously masturbate to cuckold and hotwife porn, thinking about my hotwife who gets fucked on an almost daily basis by that huge dick.

She's always happy to let me lick her pussy as she recaps her latest fuck. She's become an expert at giving me blowjobs.

In fact, my fingers are shaking as I type this, late at night. My wife came home from Rick's this evening and told me about her latest fuck as she sucked me off. Apparently Rick invited another doctor, Deepak, to the house.

Deepak trains with Rick. She did everything possible to make sure Deepak joins the business. She told me all about it.

12