Through the Looking Glass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She inhaled sharply when Mitch found her clit and started tickling it with the tip of his tongue, her hips shaking and starting to rise off the desk. Lisa braced herself with one arm while the other came forward, and she pushed his head into her as she humped her wet pussy into his face.

"Ooh," she sighed, "I love it when you lick me there. Oh... oh, God; you're gonna make me... oh, oh, oh..." Her panting came out in yelps as Mitch attacked her swollen button with tongue tickles. Letting go of his head, Lisa threw her arm back and braced herself as her orgasm built up. She thrashed her head from side to side, her wild red hair flailing about, and released a mewling moan as her climax overtook her.

Mitch slathered his tongue all over her pussy as her hips came up off the desk and quivered. He reached under her and grabbed her delicious ass to support her and wiggled a finger against her little anus, making the rest of her body join her hips in quaking.

Lisa clenched her teeth and pushed her cunt into his face, letting out squeaks and grunts, and threw her head back, crying out, "Yes!" as she came, her inner walls clinching and releasing juices.

Mitch lapped up her sweet nectar and gave her pouting wet lips one last long lick, swathing her clit a final time. She shuddered and moaned as she lowered her ass down onto the desk and calmed down, her breathing coming out in gasps and pants.

"Oh, jeez," she sighed, running a hand through her mussed hair, "You know I love it when you lick me."

"I know," Mitch murmured as he dragged his tongue over her creamy thighs, then licked his way up her body. Lisa panted harder and started squirming as his tongue wriggled in her navel and slithered up her torso. Mitch savored the taste of her beautiful breasts, paying special attention to the stiff, swollen nipples that topped them. She leaned back again, enjoying all of the attention Mitch was giving her with his loving licks, nibbles, and kisses. He loved turning her on this way; he couldn't get enough of her delicious body.

The passion and heat building up inside of her, Lisa couldn't stand it anymore; she wanted him right now. She hopped off the desk and pushed Mitch back into his chair, licked her lips, and pounced on him.

Mitch quickly reached for her body as she climbed onto him, straddling his lap and rubbing her moist pussy into his cock. Lisa purred as his hard shaft brushed against her clit, and wiggled her hips until his dickhead was wedging itself between her hot lips. She panted harder as she eased herself down and, with a final groan, sank the rest of his cock inside of her.

Mitch buried his face into her cleavage, leaving licks and kisses all over her beautiful, soft globes, as Lisa rocked her pelvis caressing his manhood with the wet inner folds of her vagina.

"Oh, God; I love your body," Mitch mumbled into her tits, running his hands over her back. His tongue lashed across her nipples as he lowered his palms to cup her ass cheeks and help her ride him. Lisa's body stiffened up as she felt one of his fingers slip passed her sphincter and wiggle inside her ass.

"Oh, shit," she squeaked as she humped faster, "Damn it, Mitch; you know that makes me cum hard." Lisa slid up and down on his rock hard cock, shaking her head and desperately trying to hold back the wave of orgasms that would flood her pussy soon.

Feeling the sperm churning in his balls, Mitch grunted as he humped back as best he could. Watching Lisa's body squirming and bouncing, her hair flying about, he was unable to hold back as well.

Just as his cum was about to burst from his cock, Lisa plunged down, arched her whole body, and let out a shriek of delight as her orgasm washed through her pussy. Her muscles tensed as it clamped down on his throbbing dick and milked it for the semen that she knew was coming.

Mitch lifted his hips up slightly and groaned through clenched teeth as his cum exploded from his cock and splattered her quivering inner walls. He listened to Lisa yelping and mewling as his pulsing dick sprayed her velvet womanhood and finally collapsed back into the chair after his balls were empty, gently removing his finger from her tingling asshole.

Quaking all over, the last of Lisa's cum tickled through her loins and she slowly lowered and draped herself on top of Mitch, her hard nipples poking into his chest.

"Oh, fuck," she sighed, nuzzling his neck, "this chair has been very good to us."

Mitch kissed and nibbled her ear, enjoying the scent of her hair, "I'm surprised we haven't broken it yet."

They both chuckled and hugged each other, languishing in the afterglow of their love making.

"Oh, now I'm getting sleepy," said Lisa as she pushed herself up off of Mitch. Grabbing the discarded towel and holding it in front of her, she asked, "You ready for bed?"

"In a minute," he replied, bringing the readout back up on his computer, "The downloads are almost done; I want to get them on a flash reader as a back-up." Mitch grabbed her hand and kissed her palm, "I'll be there in a minute; I promise."

Lisa leaned down and kissed his cheek, then trotted towards the bedroom giving Mitch another beautiful view of her ass.

After a moment or two, the computer beeped at him, telling him that the programs were saved in memory and downloaded to the flash reader stuck in its side. Removing it, Mitch shut down the computer and with the reader and his robe in hand, headed for the bedroom.

He saw the woman he loved already in bed, the sheet hugging her curvaceous form. She smiled at him as he eased himself in next to her, and snuggled up to him draping a leg over one of his. Mitch caressed her side enjoying the softness of her skin and the hypnotic effect of her bright green eyes.

"Mitch," she exclaimed, rubbing his body and finding his cock, once again stiff and solid. Lisa teased him with a scolding smile, "And you said I was the insatiable one."

He grinned back, cupping one of her firm breasts, "Well, what sane man could possibly be with a gorgeous woman like you, and not get a hard on every ten minutes?"

Lisa giggled, stroking his penis, "Flattery will get you... absolutely anything you want, sir."

Mitch reached for her side again and made her squeal in delight as he tickled her. He scooped her up in his big arms to lay her on top of him and lovingly kissed her, Lisa returning it with the same fiery gusto.

* * *

"What!?"

Lisa, buttoning her blouse, rushed out into the living room when she heard Mitch shouting into the phone.

"Is that Darrin?" she asked, tucking her blouse into her skirt and adjusting the belt line.

Mitch held up a hand to her and continued his ranting, "When did they get there? Who are they?" His face scrunched up at the answer and replied, "We'll be right there." He slammed the phone down on the desk and yelled, "Damn it to Hell!"

"Mitch, what's wrong? Who's doing what, where?"

He turned to Lisa with anger painted on his face, and answered, "We have to get to the lab, right now. Government agents are there and they're confiscating all of the reactor materials, including the files!"

"They can't do that!" Lisa matched his angry look, her eyes flaring, "We're not under government contract or supervision! Who the Hell are they?"

"That's what we're going to find out; c'mon!"

Mitch and Lisa grabbed their briefcases and rushed out of the apartment, Mitch checking the contents of his while Lisa fumbled for her car keys.

Twenty minutes later, Lisa's car roared up to the facility entrance with Mitch bolting out of it before she put it in 'park'. The pair ran through the foyer and down the hall to their laboratory, but skidded to a stop when they saw two men in dark coveralls carrying pieces of the reactor out the door.

Rushing passed the workmen, they entered the lab to see Darrin arguing with a gentleman in a black suit while four other people were dismantling the reactor components. Two members of Mitch's staff were yelling at them, warning them of the potential danger of some of the elements they were handling the wrong way, but the workers simply ignored them for the most part.

"What the Hell is going on here!?"

Both Darrin and the dark suited man turned at Mitch's bellowing, but the workers didn't halt their tasks. The man in the suit spoke as Mitch closed the gap on them.

"Dr. Mitchell Parr?" he asked, reaching into his pocket.

"Yes, and I want an explanation for this!"

He turned to Lisa, "And you would be Dr. McIntyre?"

"Yes," she replied, just as hotly, "Who the Hell do you think you are coming in here and..."

The man stopped Lisa's rant when he presented an I.D., "Agent Foster, FBI," he brought up his other hand with a piece of paper in it and continued, "Doctor, this is a federal warrant ordering you to cease and desist your experiments on your fusion project," he handed the paper to Mitch and went on, "We have instructions to confiscate all data and materials regarding said project and order the deletion of any data you or Dr. McIntyre may have in your possession."

Mitch's eyes lit up as he read the warrant, "'Possible terrorist activity'? Are they kidding? That's ludicrous!" Mitch read further, and his face got hard as stone when he saw the name of the one who ordered the warrant, "Brandford; that son-of-a-bitch! He's the one behind this!"

Agent Foster just nodded, "Congressman Brandford is the head of the National Resources Committee and a member of the Homeland Security Commission, and he felt it necessary to take steps to make sure your experiments were not a threat to national security."

"You mean a threat to his bank account!" Mitch fired back, "I've had run-ins with him before! Head of the N.R.C., who also happens to be part owner of one of the major oil companies in this country and has shares in coal and natural gas mining corporations! That greedy bastard saw our new energy source as the 'threat', and pushed the Committee to shut it down!"

Foster tried to calm Mitch down, "Doctor, I have no knowledge of the motive behind this warrant; all I know is what I was ordered to do. This lab is to be shut down until a congressional hearing can be convened."

But Mitch wouldn't be deterred, "This warrant says I'm not allowed to work on the cold fusion project; it doesn't say anything about shutting the entire lab down!"

"That's exactly what we were arguing about before you came in, Mitch," Darrin broke in, closing in on Foster, "We have crucial experiments going on in this facility; you are not shutting it down, not while I'm the director!"

Agent Foster's phone beeped at him and as he answered the call, Darrin turned to Mitch and Lisa.

"They got here early this morning and started tearing the reactor apart and boxing it up. They already went through the files and deleted them."

Two more agents popped open their briefcases and rifled through their contents, selecting folders and discs and then tossing them into a box half full of other data material. Mitch gripped the flash reader in his pocket and watched them go through his and Lisa's cases with anger, but before he could respond, the agent engaged them again.

"That was my superior. He said you may continue to work in your lab, but you are forbidden to do any work or research into the fusion project."

Lisa glowered, "My, how gracious of him."

"Please don't take this lightly, Dr. McIntyre," Foster countered, "The N.R.C. and Homeland Security considers your cold fusion reactor a 'possible threat' to the security of this nation; that 'threat' carries serious repercussions."

"No, they don't," Mitch muttered, "It only threatens to put Brandford and his energy baron buddies out of business; he's the one that feels threatened, not the N.R.C."

"Be that as it may Doctor, you are not allowed to work on anything connected with your project, nor are you or Dr. McIntyre or any member of your staff allowed to discuss this with anyone until a formal hearing can be arranged before the Committee."

"You mean before the Committee has a chance to stall it out in the House!" Mitch threw back, "They'll delay it so it'll die out before it gets a chance to be heard, giving Brandford enough time to come up with some lame excuse for a bill to stop research on cold fusion! You people are all alike! You see something that threatens your paychecks and stock portfolios and you..."

"Mitch," Lisa laid a hand on his arm, "This is not helping! I'm mad as Hell too, but there's nothing we can do right now!" She then turned to Foster, "You better believe we'll be at that hearing, Foster; you tell Brandford that! We'll be gunning for him!"

"I'm sure a subpoena for the two of you will be forthcoming," replied Foster. Seeing his team finishing their packing, he followed them out of the lab. But before he left, he added, "Doctors... please believe me; I'm truly sorry for this. I was sincerely hoping a project like this would succeed; the potential benefits would have been staggering. I hope this all works out for you... I really do." With that, he left the laboratory.

Mitch slammed his fist down on his desk, "Damn that son-of-a-bitch! Brandford's been trying to shut this whole thing down ever since he got wind of it!"

"But what made him make a move on it now?" asked Darrin.

"It must have been the accident," Lisa chimed in, "He heard about it and used it against us."

"No, Dr. McIntyre... it wasn't that."

All three of them turned to the voice behind them, and saw a young lady approach. Her small, slim figure took form under the overhead lights with her short straight brown hair reflecting the glare.

"Maggie? How do you know?"

Lisa and the others saw Margaret Castle, one of the top science assistants on the team, walked up to them with her head slightly down. Mitch scrutinized her carefully and the light bulb over his head popped on.

"It was you, wasn't it?"

Maggie nodded slowly, ashamed to look any of them in the eye.

"Why?" he growled.

"Because that's what they pay me for, Doctor."

"The N.R.C.," Mitch closed the gap between them and stared her down, "They paid you to spy on us, and when the accident happened..."

"No, Doctor; I told you it wasn't because of that," Maggie snapped, "They've had me keep tabs on you for months, keeping them updated on your progress. When I told them you were close to perfecting the cold fusion process, that's when they made their move. It was set up a week before the accident occurred; it didn't have anything to do with shutting you down."

Lisa could only stare daggers into Maggie and said, "Do you have any idea what you've done? We had the chance to get off fossil fuels, stop drilling and mining, stop importing oil, and help clean up the environment! The millions of jobs this project would have created shot all to Hell, and you did all of this for yourself and your secret little committee friends... for money? You make me sick!"

"Dr. McIntyre, please... I didn't want it to happen like this. I was just..."

But Lisa didn't want to hear anymore from Maggie. She, along with Mitch and Darrin turned their backs on her, with Mitch grumbling, "Get the fuck out of my lab... now."

Visibly hurt and sniffling, Maggie turned and slowly walked away, wiping at her face, and sobbed, "I'm sorry."

Mitch leaned on his desk, slumped over in defeat, and mumbled, "Three years of research, months of material testing and construction... the first main stage test worked, and now..."

Lisa cuddled next to him, placing a gentle hand on his chest, "Mitch, it's just a setback; we'll get passed it once the hearing..."

"No, we won't," Mitch answered, shaking his head, "They'll postpone it over and over until Brandford comes up with something to stop it for good, then a hearing will be a moot point by then and the project will be mothballed."

"This isn't over yet, Mitch," Darrin said, "We can fight this. I've got a lot of friends in Washington who can help."

"It won't do any good," Mitch left the desk and started pacing around the spot where the computer controls for the reactor used to stand, "Anything your friends can come up with, Brandford can find a way around it. Hell, all he has to do is say the words 'free energy', and every money grubbing politician, corporate CEO, and Wall Street crony will start shouting 'Socialism!', and kill it before it has a chance to be heard." He stared at the support bolts in the floor that held the console in place and sighed, "Forget it, guys; it's over."

"Well, I'm not giving up; I'm still going to make the calls and see what my friends can do," said Darrin. He headed out of the lab and to his office, leaving the scientific lovers alone.

Lisa, almost afraid to approach him, got behind Mitch and hugged him, "You can't just give up like this; we can't give up, now that we're so close to..."

"There's nothing to give up, Lisa. Even if we convince the Committee that our project merits further study, all Brandford has to do is mention the accident and that will set us back years. He's got us over a barrel with enough political bullshit to back him up... and he knows it." He turned around and embraced Lisa, "It's over, sweetheart; there's nothing we can do now. I guess... us 'wizards' will have to invent something else, eh?"

Lisa tried to smile at the joke, but instead buried her head in Mitch's shoulder and started crying. He held her close and consoled her as best he could, and tried not to let his own tears leak out of his eyes.

All of a sudden, both of their bodies stiffened up as if an electrical charge was running through them. They felt something building up inside them, like a wave washing over their forms and, just as it seemed to reach a peak, a vertical ring of light shot out and away from them and hovered about five feet from where they were standing.

The donut shaped vortex swirled like smoke in colors of white and light blue, and in the center was... a mirror, or what looked like one, fluctuating slightly like water undulations.

Mitch and Lisa edged closer to the phenomenon, unsure of what it was, and looked it over with scientific scrutiny seeing their reflections in the wavy mirror-like surface being distorted.

"Did you feel that?" asked Lisa as she touched the outer ring of the vortex.

Mitch nodded, reaching for the opening, "It felt like a wave of water rushing through me, and then... this." He touched the opening and pushed his hand through it, watching his hand and its reflective counterpart merge and melt together, but immediately pulled back and examined his hand.

"What is it?"

Mitch held his hand out for Lisa to look at, and answered, "It felt like... water; not hot or cold, just wet. But my hand is dry."

Their scientific curiosity getting the better of both of them and, disregarding their own safety, they both poked their heads through the opening and saw... their lab on the other side. But the lighting was different, almost as if nobody was there and the lights were off.

Lisa walked around and got behind the swirling mass of light and sticking her head into the open part again, then pulling back, "Mitch... I can't see you on the other side of this... whatever it is."

"I couldn't see you, either," he replied, doing the same, "What the Hell is this..."

Mitch yanked his body away as the mass of swirls started blinking and fading, the mirror surface fluctuating wildly. Lisa stepped back as well, and the two of them saw the vortex shimmer and shrink down to nothing. Then, another wave of something splashed over their bodies again, making them shiver as if ice water was thrown on them, and the phenomenon disappeared.

Lisa's eyes darted everywhere, her hands shaking, "Mitch... what the fuck was that?"

Mitch shook his head in wonderment, "I don't know; it looked like a... I'm not sure what it was. I could see our lab through it, but... something didn't look right. The lights were out and the few things I could see on the counters were... not where they were supposed to be."