Through the Looking Glass Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't care if they pass the mandate or not; I won't let the government tell me what I can and can't do with the people who work for me. As of right now, you are all free."

Madga beamed a bright smile as tears rolled down her cheeks, Denai joining her with a choked sob of joy. Kennis and Collin laughed in surprise and clasped hands in friendship and congratulations, and all of them thanked Mitch and Lisa profusely at their generosity.

"That's quite alright; I'm happy to do this for you," Mitch shook their hands and returned the excepted hugs from the girls, then, "And finally: have you eaten yet?"

Caught off guard a bit by the question, Denai answered, "No, my Lord... um, Dr. Parus. We were just about to sit down to eat, after Madga served your meal."

Mitch shook his head, "Well, we won't have any of that tonight. Bring your meals in here and join us; we'll celebrate your new freedom."

He and Lisa followed the staff into the kitchen and helped them bring the dinner items to the dining room, Mitch returning with more wine and glasses. They all enjoy their meals and conversation, mostly about what the four servants would like to do with their new found freedom. Kennis and the girls asked Mitch and Lisa if they could stay and work for them. Mitch agreed on the condition that they not only accept a raise in pay, but they also were to be referred to as 'caretakers' of the manor and not 'slaves' or 'servants'. That brought smiles to them as well.

They continued their talk in the living room after dinner, relaxing after a superb meal. Collin went on to say that he would like to stay on as well, but only for a short time. He wanted to go to school and study in order to improve himself, to which Mitch approved wholeheartedly and offered to help him with obtaining grants for his tuition.

Evening approached and the staff rose from their chairs, offering their hands to the scientists with Madga saying, "Your pleasure chambers are prepared; are you ready?"

Mitch and Lisa stood and let the staff guide them upstairs, not having the slightest idea what they were talking about. But, considering they called them 'pleasure' chambers, they had a feeling it wasn't going to be bad.

They entered the bed room, with Mitch being lead to a door on one side and Lisa towards the other. The girls ushered Mitch into a tiled room, complete with wash basins, brass water fixtures, and a massage table with a tray of ointments next to it. Mitch guessed that Lisa saw the same thing in the room she was escorted into by the young men.

Madga and Denai stood on either side of Mitch and removed his clothing and, once he was nude, prodded him over to a stand up wash basin. The warm water glided down his form as the girls sponged him clean with thick lather. Once rinsed, he was then guided to the table where he laid down on his stomach, Denai selecting bottles of oils from the tray. Before starting his rubdown, the girls untied their tunics and laid them aside leaving them naked as well, Madga's porcelain white skin in sharp contrast to Denai's dark brown complexion.

Mitch felt his cock starting to stir as the girls poured a very fragrant ointment into their palms and proceeded to massage it into his body. The thick liquid seeped into his skin as they rubbed him from his shoulders to his calves, and made his skin start to tingle. Madga gently rolled him over and started rubbing his chest while Denai worked her way up from his lower legs.

Mitch's penis started growing as they neared his groin, the sight of two naked and luscious women tenderly stroking his body making him excited. But it was also something else, something he couldn't fully understand. When the girls finally reached and delicately stroked his cock and balls, it of course responded with growing stiffness. But something didn't look right; his cock seemed... bigger. Bigger than what it usually looked like, and his balls felt heavier. Was it because the small size of the girls' hands made it appear that way, or was it something else?

His mind was clouded with... he wasn't sure how to describe it. Euphoria, perhaps? Ecstasy? Horny? Maybe all of the above, but definitely horny, judging from how big and hard his cock was.

Suddenly, Madga stopped and pouted, "You are not pleased, my... Doctor?"

Mitch was surprised by that question, "Yes I am, very pleased. This feels wonderful."

Denai cocked an eyebrow, "Then why do you not stimulate yourself with us?"

Mitch thought about that for a second, then it finally dawned on him: they were preparing him for Lisa, so they wanted him sexually stimulated and ready for her. That meant they wanted him to heighten his senses with them, first.

"Oh, of course; I'm sorry," he said, gazing at the beautiful naked nymphs at his sides, "It must be..."

Denai smiled, "The enhancement oil has that effect, it can sometimes be potent." With that, she leaned forward, presenting her large tits for him. Taking the hint, Mitch raised his head and gently took one of her swollen nipples into his mouth, suckling it with lust and making her moan as she continued to rub his chest and stomach. As he stimulated her, it dawned on Mitch that Denai's boobs were larger than what he remembered from the other dimension, much larger. Could the oil be affecting them, too?

Madga sighed with a grin when she felt his hand travel up her leg and softly knead her ass, her fingers brushing over his swelled prick, and giggled when Mitch tickled her anus with a fingertip. A drop of precum ballooned out and his cock jerked in response to her touch, Madga lowering her hand to massage his scrotum to produce more.

As Mitch and the girls fondled each other in preparation for his evening with his wife, Lisa was receiving the same treatment in the other room.

She shivered after entering the bath lounge when Kennis and Collin undressed her, her nipples instantly becoming erect once her gown was removed and leaving her completely naked. She stepped into the basin and was given the same shower treatment as Mitch, her pussy contracting slightly when Kennis brushed it with the soapy sponge.

Lisa was then laid down on the massage table, again receiving the same kind of tender rubbing her husband was enjoying. Her body flushed with excitement, feeling the hands of two handsome and muscle toned young men touching and caressing her. The aromatic oil penetrated her soft skin and assaulted her nostrils, making her relaxed and extremely horny, as the pair continued their rubbing.

They turned her over and Lisa started to blush, not just because she was exposing her hard nipples and moist pussy, but also because she was having an effect on the two men as well. She saw their tunic waist drapes start to make tents in the front, their cocks growing and straining against the fabric. She felt her boobs swelling and her nipples get even harder when Kennis's prick stood straight out and hung his tunic out like a towel. Collin was in the same state, his tunic hanging out even farther, and Lisa's vagina felt like it was on fire and tingling with every beat of her heart.

She couldn't help herself. Raising her hand, she reached for Collin and started to feel under his tunic. Her fingers brushed against his cock, and she pulled back quickly, ashamed.

"I'm sorry," she said to him, breathlessly, "I don't know what made me do that."

"It's all right, Mil... Miss Lyssa," replied Collin, correcting himself, "It's the enhancement oil; it does that to you and Dr. Parus."

"Is that what it is?" she asked. Her eyes widened when she looked down at herself and saw that her boobs had grown to giant proportions. They were almost twice as big as before, with her aureoles swollen to the size of small plums and her nipples so fat and stiff they almost hurt. Her pussy was so wet she formed a puddle under her butt and thought she was going to slip off the table, and her clit tickled for attention.

Kennis and Collin removed their tunics, and Lisa gasped at what she saw. Kennis had a cock that wasn't thick, but it was long with the head bobbing and, when Lisa wrapped her hand around it, was as hard as marble. Lisa practically drooled when she grabbed Collin's enormous dark shaft, her little fist almost unable to wrap around his thick girth. They both groaned and smiled in content as their hands and tongues caressed Lisa's body, her fists slowly pumping the two cocks on either side of her. She moaned and purred as their tongues swiped across her taut nipples and their fingers probed the depths of her pussy and asshole, getting her ready for Mitch.

The inner folds of her pussy clinching at their fingers, her clitoris swelling and wiggling in heat, Lisa thought she was going to explode. But then the hands withdrew from her tingling body and gently raised her off the table.

"You're ready, Miss Lyssa; Dr. Parus will be waiting for you," said Kennis, gesturing to the door in the corner, one that didn't lead back into the bed room. Feeling like she was floating, Lisa let the two huge men guide her to the next room with the feeling of wanting her entire body ravaged and thoroughly fucked.

The next room was another tiled area about the same size as the prep rooms, but with a raised platform in the middle covered with soft cushions instead of washing fixtures. Dozens of candles were scattered everywhere, throwing soft light and flickering shadows all around the room, and at the opposite end was Mitch, his naked body covered in an oily sheen like Lisa's and with Madga and Denai on either side of him, naked as well.

The two were led to the platform and helped onto it, Mitch and Lisa drawing nearer to each other. He felt a hand on his shoulder; it was Madga.

"May we... sir?" she asked, staring at Collin with sex in her eyes.

Not sure at first, Mitch then realized what she was asking of him. The oil must be affecting them as it did he and Lisa, judging from their stares at the two young men and the erectness of their mutual body parts. He smiled and nodded to them, their grins widening, and they kissed his cheeks in thanks, Lisa squeezing Kennis and Collin's hands at their unspoken request and nodding with a smile as well.

Denai seductively strolled up to Kennis, who immediately took her in his arms and lustfully kissed her and let his hands roam over her brown shiny skin. Collin picked up Madga, and she wrapped her arms and leg around him with his cock peeking out from under her ass cheeks as she used it as a perch. Scooping Denai up into his arms, Kennis followed Collin and Madga out of the room to one of the bath areas, leaving Mitch and Lisa alone in the twilight lit room of romance.

The two scientists looked into each others' eyes with warm love and hungry lust, their gazes scanning the others' aroused body.

"Holy shit," Lisa hissed when her eyes fell onto Mitch's cock, it's length and thickness on the huge side.

"You took the words right out of my mouth," replied Mitch, lustfully gazing at Lisa's enormous breasts, her salmon colored nipples puffy and waiting to be teased.

Lisa edged closer to him, "What is this stuff doing to us?" She referred to the oily sheen on their skin as her breathing came out harder.

Mitch panted, "Some kind of aphrodisiac, maybe?" His bloated cock wobbled at the approach of Lisa, a huge blob of precum oozing from the tip. Lisa reached down and rubbed it into the head, making the shaft jerk to attention.

"Definitely some kind of enhancement chemical," she said, practically drooling over his erect phallus, "you're huge." She took it into her hand and stroked the length, feeling it twitch and pulse.

"I like the way it 'enhanced' you," Mitch breathed out, not able to take his eyes off of her gigantic boobs.

Lisa crawled closer, "I am so fucking horny right now," she gripped his cock tighter, "I want you. I want your big dick inside me. I want you to fuck me until I beg you to stop."

Hearing her talk like that made Mitch flush with arousal, his cock nodding in response to her lustful demands. He reached for her and took her into his arms, Lisa baring her teeth and hissing her breath through them. Their lips met in playful kisses, their tongues teasing each other, then Lisa wrapped her arms around his shoulders and smashed her mouth against his. Mitch returned her hungry kisses with fire, devouring her with his mouth and hands, and feeling her oily boobs slip out to her sides as they smashed into his chest. They groped and fondled one another, moans of pleasure coming from their connected lips, as Lisa humped against Mitch's hard prick making it slick with her juices.

Breaking the kiss, Lisa couldn't hold back her lust. She pushed Mitch back to lie flat and crawled up his body, turning around and presenting her ass and very wet pussy to his face. Mitch licked his lips in anticipation of tasting her delicious cunt, glistening with her excitement, as Lisa took hold of his cock and proceeded to give it a tongue bath.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, running her tongue up and down the shaft, "it taste like chocolate," then started sucking the head.

Mitch tasted it as well as he eagerly dove into her wet folds and lapped at her quivering pussy lips, "And a hint of strawberry," he said, the words muffled by her swelling vagina. He licked and probed her womanhood with his fluttering tongue, making her hips wiggle and push more of her pussy into his talented mouth.

Lisa's moans sounded stifled as her mouth worked its way down Mitch's cock. She knew there was no way she could fit all of his fat prick into her sucking mouth, but she managed to get as much as possible. Sucking and slurping, she groaned around his hardness as Mitch wiggled his tongue against her bulbous pearl.

"Damn, Lisa," panted Mitch as he paused, "your clit is so big, it's actually twitching; I can feel it on my tongue." He went back to tickling her pouting bud, more of her wetness coating his chin.

They went at each other for almost half an hour, the pressure in their groins building and tingling for release. Finally, Lisa gasped as she released Mitch's cock from her spittle covered mouth and wriggled away from his torturous tongue.

"Oh damn, Mitch," she panted, running her hand through her hair, "What is this stuff doing to us? We should have come by now." She caught her breath, then widened her eyes when she looked at his groin, "My, God; your balls!"

Mitch looked down and huffed in surprise. His scrotum swelled to the size of a grapefruit, accommodating his growing testicles. Lisa gently tested the heft of his sack with her fingers and asked, "Does it hurt?"

Mitch shook his head, amazed that his balls could hold so much cum for he could feel the churning semen bubbling in his nuts, "No, it doesn't. I don't know how this stuff works, but you'd better get ready to be filled up... or extremely glazed."

Lisa eyed him with excitement and worry as he crawled over to her, a hungry gleam twinkling in his eyes. She gasped as he pulled her towards him to lie back, her arms over her head and grabbing the frame of the platform. The move made her huge tits wobble as Mitch spread her legs and tucked her knees into the crooks of his arms to hold them open, her drenched pussy splayed out and convulsing in eagerness.

Staring at his huge rod with trepidation, Lisa started panting and pleaded in a small voice, "Mitch... oh, God; go easy. Be gentle; please, be gentle."

With a wicked grin, Mitch grabbed his cock and rubbed the head up and down her wet slit. She humped back instinctively, readying herself to be impaled. Her mouth dropped open as the fat glans spread her pussy lips apart, and she shivered as she felt it enter her moist inner walls. Lisa grunted and panted as more of his large member snaked its way inside of her, her body quivering with lust making her tits jiggle with every labored breath.

"Oh... oh... oh God, Mitch; no," she whimpered, wiggling her hips into his groin, "No, it's too... ugh... ugh... it's too big... ugh... ugh... UGH!"

Her last grunt popped out of her open mouth as Mitch pushed his hips forward and buried his gigantic cock into her warm wet hole. Trying to catch her breath, Lisa wriggled about involuntarily humping his dick as the last of it sank into her.

"OHHHHH!" she cried out, "Oh, God damn; I'm so fucking full! Oh... oh, shit! You're gonna split me in half!"

Mitch growled in content when her pussy walls expanded and allowed his cock full access, then pulled out a bit and slid it back inside making her sob open mouthed.

"Oh, shit; you are so fucking tight," he groaned as her pussy muscles grabbed his shaft, "I can't help it; I have to fuck you good."

Lisa's breathing came out in desperate pants and gulps as Mitch started humping her, thrusting his cock in and out of her and stretching her pussy to the limit.

"Oh... oh... OH... OH, GOD!" she cried out as his dick plunged into her. She brought her arms down and grabbed her tits, tugging at her swollen aureoles and bloated nipples, and arched her whole body towards Mitch as he sank his entire length into her and squealed, "YYYYEEEEESSSSSS!"

Mitch released her legs from his arms, which she immediately wrapped around his waist to pull him closer, and buried his face into her massive boobs, Lisa letting go of her nipples to offer them to his awaiting mouth. She writhed and squirmed, yelping in delight, as he sucked on her fat buds with wild earnest.

They changed positions constantly, wanting to experience different sensations of penetration while the effects of the enhancement oils were still active. Lisa was ecstatic when Mitch bent her over and took her from behind; he went so deep she was sure she could feel the head of his cock push against her cervix and tried to slip pass the tight little orifice.

Catching their breaths when they paused for a moment, Lisa brushed her mussed hair out of her eyes, then started playing with her pussy. Her clit actually wiggled in response to her diddling.

"Oh shit, Mitch," she grunted through clenched teeth, "We've been at this for almost two hours. I can feel it building up inside my pussy. Oh, God; I'm so close. I need to come so bad, I'm going to explode."

"Same here, baby; my balls are so full, they're going to burst," Mitch panted back, tenderly hefting his engorged sack that was at the point of overflowing. His cock wobbled and jerked as if it had its own mind, tugging at the rest of Mitch to get back into Lisa's hot pussy.

"Okay, that's it," Lisa huffed out, pushing Mitch back, his bloated dick swaying like a tree limb in the wind and was so engorged it was almost purple, "I can't stand it anymore. My pussy's on fire, and your hose is going to put out the flames... right now!"

With that, she straddled his hips facing away from him and grabbed his cock, wedging its head into her pussy lips. With loud grunts, she lowered herself onto the pulsing slab of man meat that twitched in response to her fluttering pussy walls. With a guttural groan, she sank down onto his hips and buried the rest of his dick inside of her, her inner muscles clutching it greedily.

His sensitive cockhead being rubbed and squeezed by her wet folds, Mitch moaned in wanton lust as he watched Lisa bounce up and down on his cock, squeaking in pleasure as she rode him reverse cowgirl style and making her ass cheeks jiggle. Her body started to shake as she leaned back and braced her arms along side of him, giving him the opportunity to reach up and grab two handfuls of her mighty tits.

Getting a little more leverage, Mitch pushed his hips up in time with her plunges getting as much of his dick into her as he could. Lisa's face scrunched up as the pressure of her orgasm was coming to a head, her pussy tingling with fire and her clit visibly pulsing and ready to release.

"Oh... oh God, Mitch!" she yelped, her eyes as wide as saucers, "your cock... ugh, ugh... your cock is... ugh... getting... bigger!" She could feel her pussy walls being stretched out further as Mitch's grunts became louder and intense. She threw her head back, shaking it back and forth with her red hair thrashing about wildly. She needed to come; she couldn't hold it back any longer. Feeling Mitch's cock swelling and jerking in her pussy, and knowing he was going to come as well, she ground her twat into him, pushed her flaming pussy forward to rub her G-spot against his hard prick, and shrieked, "OH, OH, OH, OH... MIIIIIIIITCH!"