Throughout A Thousand Years Ch. 03

Story Info
Learning new things at the club.
7.2k words
4.49
13.8k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teranmc
teranmc
15 Followers

When I woke up he was gone. I listened for water noises coming from the shower, but I heard none. I started to panic I was still confused about what had happened last night. I wasn't sure if he was overwhelmed from happiness, but maybe he was upset about being a father. Maybe he didn't want to do this. What was I going to do then? What would I do if he chose his own death? How could I live without him?

{Gunnar......Declan where are you?} I wasn't sure he could hear my thoughts. I wasn't sure where he was. How much distance could be between us where we could still hear each other? I waited for his answer for what seemed like an eternity. I didn't want to get out of bed I don't know if it was because I was scared that if I got out of bed he wouldn't be able to find me or if it was because if I got out of bed it might put just enough distance that he wouldn't be able to answer me or maybe it was just because that was the last place he was with me and I didn't want to leave his smell. Whatever the reason was, I stayed right where he left me like a scared fawn.

{Don't fret Lorelei, I'm close. Go and shower. I'll be there soon.} He said calmly and I finally relaxed.

Since falling from Grace I had all these strange emotions I had never had before. I had never felt guilt, I had never had self doubt until now, and now I felt like a small child alone in the darkness. I had never been scared, even when I had to face God's wrath for offending him. I still knew that my punishment would be worth what I had done.

I jumped out of bed forgetting how high it was and fell with a loud bang on my hands and knees. During my plummet I had pulled all the covers and pillows off on top of me. I was so glad that Declan wasn't here to see me. I quickly made our bed feeling a twinge of pain still in my right wrist and hand,but ignored it and ran to the shower.

The warm water felt good. We didn't have hot water on the island, but it got pretty warm from being circulated around the solar panels. That was good enough. I started to think about the events of what happened last night and what he had said to me. We really didn't talk much when we got back to the island. I comforted him and he let me.

I realized when we were stressed we forgot to use our new names and resorted back to the ones we had when we met. That was something we really needed to work on. I had to look at it like Abigail was the angel. Since I wasn't an angel any longer I was no longer Abigail. My name was now Lorelei and Lorelei was fixing to marry Declan and they were going to have a son.

I hope he only has to have one name and we don't have to change it. I wonder what his name was going to be. Do I get any say in it? Should Declan get to name his first son it was tradition? That kind of implies that we will have more than one child. Suddenly the biggest smile crossed my face I liked that thought a lot.

When I had thoroughly cleaned my body and I smelled like a vanilla bean I stepped out and remembered I didn't have a towel. I wasn't for sure where to look for them. I was stuck in this semi lighted room wet, naked, and starting to get cold.

Odd this cold I was feeling. Part of me wished I could speak to another fallen angel to find out what they had gone through if it was similar. The other part of me wanted to stay as far away from other fallen angels as possible. They were evil; when I had fallen I had good intentions. Then for a moment I wondered if any others had good intentions when they had fallen. Was I being too judgmental?

{Declan I don't have a towel.} I called out to him shivering. There were no shelves, no closet nothing here just a shower head and drain. Suddenly Declan was before me and wrapped me in a large green towel that was soft and warm. I snuggled into it letting it warm me. It felt so wonderful.

"Thank you Declan." I allowed the fuzzy towel to absorb more of the cold water "Can we talk?" I asked.

"Yes of course. Is this about last night?" He asked sullenly.

"Yes. What happened?"

"Lorelei, I think it just really hit me. I mean really hit me that I am not going to be alone anymore. I have fantasized about having a wife and children, a family like a normal everyday person, but never seriously thought about it because vampires can't so I just..... kind of wanted to hold you, to be close and give thanks to God. I felt strange about letting you see and be a part of things like last night because you are soon to be the mother of my son. Those things...."

"Declan, my love, WE will be parents, but no matter we should enjoy each other completely and since we can't make love until the bonding I think this is good for us." I held his head in my hands and then kissed his mouth. "If you can't enjoy those things with your wife, then what is the point in getting married? I know where you came from. Those ideas are very old ways when men put their wives on a pedestal and kept mistresses on the side. Is that what you want?"

"It's hard to refrain when you are standing here touching me and naked. All I can think about is how much I want to enter you." He kissed me and rubbed his hands up and down my body. "I am the luckiest being on this planet. I have found a beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, amazing, woman who is willing to put herself in danger to provide me with a dream. I love the fact that you are willing to try new things. I love how you make me want to be a better man. I love you. I am a very blessed vampire." He looked up to the sky and then continued. "You need to get dressed. We're going to go feed. The club has an excellent burger I'm told." He smiled at me letting his beautiful white teeth gleam.

"I don't have anything to wear. My dress from last night is ruined." I said not wanting to bring up the fact that my cum had stained the back and his tears stained the front.

"I got it. There are a couple dresses and suits on the bed for us. We can thank Gideon: he liked you a lot which is odd. Gideon likes very few people. We must be special." Declan teased.

"Where's Magdalena?" I suddenly thought.

"Margaret is getting our home ready for us." Declan corrected me.

"When do I get to see it?"

"After our honeymoon we will be living there, but the house needs some work and if you're not opposed to staying here on the island at least until our bonding you'll be surprised then." Declan looked into my eyes seeking reassurance. "Dry yourself, get dressed, and get ready." Declan led me out of the shower room and we started getting dressed on opposite sides of the bed.

"I think I would like to meet another fallen angel." I sputtered out.

"I think that's a good idea. I really do." He said nodding.

"I have feelings that I don't understand." I said quickly.

"You can talk to me."

"I just thought maybe someone else that has been through this." I said almost ashamed.

"Damn Angel! Suddenly my pants are too tight. I feel like I need to unbutton them." Declan exclaimed when he looked up at me. The only clothes I had on were a strapless black bra, black stockings, and a black lace garter belt I couldn't help but to smile. It made me smile knowing that he found me that beautiful.

"You look pretty damn good yourself." I said looking at my finely dressed man standing in front of me. This time he was wearing a pair of dark jeans, a tight black tee that showed off every muscle, a blazer, and a pair of converse shoes. I loved the way the tight tee showed his gorgeous rippled chest and the large bulge in his pants. He wasn't lying the tip of his cock was sticking out of his pants. I wanted to ravage him. On instinct I licked my lips.

"No panties." he noticed quickly.

"Why bother, I have no idea where mine are from last night?" I smiled, trying to look devious not hungry.

Declan walked over to me and through me on the bed. He crawled on top of me and eyed me carefully up and down. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down my slit and ground it into my clit. It felt so good I met his thrust. I looked down and my very hard clit had disappeared into the slit of his cock. I loved the way this felt: like his dick was sucking on my clit. Pre-cum bubbled up soaking my clit he bent down and licked it off while he jacked off onto the floor beside us.

Declan brought me several dresses to choose from but since I knew blue was Declan's favorite color, I chose the black suede dress that came just below my butt with blue satin cups that held my breast. I picked the blue satin chunky style strap sandals and wore my hair up and huge chandelier earrings with black and blue diamonds. There was even a necklace to match.

We flashed to the club and ended up in the same exact place as the night before. There in the alley were two vampires holding a third one down. They pulled one of his fangs out as he screamed then they punched him repeatedly in the face blood bubbled out of his mouth. The carnage turned my stomach. I looked up at Declan with pleading eyes to help the poor man out who was being ganged up on.

{The punishment for killing a human is to lose your fangs. During the time it takes you to re-grow them you'll have learned a valuable lesson. If you're caught doing it again you'll be silvered and left for the sun.} Declan explained cold and clinical and then banged on the door.

{So you didn't lose control with the girl from the other night, the drunk one?} I had wondered.

{No I had help.} He didn't say anything else about it and I didn't feel I truly had the right to force him.

He called out our names and we were once again greeted by the tiny slave hostess, who this time was wearing a hot pink negligee with black lace and a black lace choker.

"I like your outfit tonight." I said to her cheerfully.

"Thank you, I picked it out myself. Your dress is very pretty too." She said smiling at me. "A room was reserved for you tonight and your order is already waiting." She led us away from the VIP section and into the corridor. "Your brother is entertaining here tonight again. He draws a big crowd. Master is pleased."

"Thank you and if you see Lance please let him know we're here." I said.

"Yes Ms. Garret. Will there be anything else?" She asked.

"Yes Lorelei would like to speak with Aaron, and please give our regards to Gideon." Declan gave the girl a hundred and fifty dollar tip. She looked up at him with almost a look of confusion. Once she was sure that he wanted nothing else, at least not yet, she opened the door to our room and walked out.

This room was different than our first. This one had a small table set for two, floor to ceiling windows (not real) with the view of the city. There was a cheese burger sitting on one of the plates the other plate was bare. Champagne filled my flute and blood filled Declan's flute.

The walls were a midnight blue and our table was wrapped in a black tablecloth. It was beautiful and I was excited. The burger looked delicious thick meat, fresh lettuce, tomato, and what looked to be a fresh bakery bun. It smelled divine and I immediately dove in after Declan seated me.

"We are going to have to start feeding you more. I keep forgetting. Lorelei you have to let me know when you're hungry. You will soon be carrying a child." He said almost cross.

"That is something we can worry about after we are bonded and once I'm carrying our son. I just want to be a couple right now. I always feel a little strange eating in front of you when you have nothing."

"Ah, but I do." He said as he shook his glass at me. "So tell me what would you like to do tonight?"

"Are you picking up your dinner?"

"Yes probably, but if you don't want me to. I will skip tonight. I had extra last night so it wouldn't hurt me."

"I would like to do that again. Bring a guy back here. I'll finish my dinner while you're gone." I smiled.

"Yes dear. Not even bonded yet and you are ordering me around." He said jokingly and smiled his dazzling smile at me. "Anything in particular?"

"Not that I can think of. Surprise me." I said enjoying the power he was giving me. Soon after he left there was a knock on the door.

"Aaron as you have requested." The waitress said with her head peaked in the door way.

"Thank you." I said putting my food down and wiping my face off.

"You have requested to speak with me." The man who was introduced said. He was tall about 6' he had a very thin, but muscular tan body. He had short curly dark hair. He had hair growing onto his jaw line shaped like thin lightning bolts. His eyes were a hauntingly blue color against his medium complexion. Tribal tattoos traveling up and down his arms.

"You are fallen?" I asked.

"Yes sister, it is I Nuriel. You do not recognize me?" He said with melancholy to his voice.

"It has been a very long time. Why did you choose to fall?" I asked before I thought of the question.

"It was not that I chose Morningstar over God. I chose to be with my lover." He said with his eyes cast to the floor.

"I did not know you had a lover."

"Ubaviel, but she did not choose me. I was cast out and she was allowed to stay." There was bitterness to his voice and I completely understood why. It would destroy me if Declan didn't choose me. "I have heard that you were on the brink of being cast out. I am sorry to see it was true."

"I fell of my own choice. I too chose love." I said flatly.

"What do you want from me?" He said almost coldly.

"I am having feelings that I do not understand and I was hoping you could help me." I was pleading with him.

"For half of that burger I will dispel all my secrets." He said teasingly sitting in the chair Declan had just vacated with a smile on his face. I tore the burger in half and put half on the empty plate. He had an amazing smile. I did remember my brother. We did not spend much time together I was a watcher and he was the angel of magic and spells. Which was a big reason magic was pretty much lost here on earth.

"Once you fell you were no longer under the protection of God. He kept us from all the doubt. Its mostly what you're feeling." He explained to me. I just nodded my head listening to him. He took a bite of the burger we were splitting and nodded with enthusiasm.

"We are more human, but we are still immortal. We now share their fears, doubts, almost all of their feelings."

"Like jealousy?" I asked.

"Yeah like jealousy, which can be a monster, most humans are accustom to these feelings because they have always had them so they have learned to deal with them. We are at a disadvantage because we have never delt with them so we have to adjust and learn to deal with them." He said then taking another huge bite of the burger.

"How have you learned to deal with it, with them?" I asked then took a bite of my half.

"Depends on the situation and what feeling we're talking about." He said thoughtfully.

"How do you deal with self doubt?"

"I have self doubt about everything. I just have to keep going. I push through it."

"What about sex?" I asked not knowing how to put it and keep my dignity.

"What about it? I really think the questions you need to ask about that should be to a woman. A mortal will work that's pretty much what we are now." He said.

"Are you happy?" I asked hoping his answer would be yes.

"There are good days." He said finishing off his burger. We both sat there talking. The information he gave me was invaluable and I appreciated it deeply. He explained the more away I was from my own kind the more I would find these feelings bothersome and I would actually start growing old. That's why so many of our kind congregated together, but they stayed away from those fallen that followed Morningstar. For many reasons, but most of all because of the evil that survives in their hearts can poison us.

I finished as much of my burger as I could it was a very large cheese burger. We talked a bit longer and then he left. It wasn't too long before Declan reappeared with a very blonde young man wearing black leather pants and a black leather jacket. He had long floppy hair that was swooped out of his brown eyes.

"Ky, this is my wife, and she would like to watch us this evening. Do you have a problem with that?" Declan said holding the boy around the waist.

"Is she going to join?" Ky asked arching his eye brows in a provocative way.

"No Ky, she is mine and I do not wish her touched by any other man. Do you understand?" Declan's eyes became hard and the red glow shimmered for a moment.

"Yeah that's cool. What are we going to do?"

"Ah very good question Ky. Lorelei what is it that you would like us to do?" Declan asked me eying Ky.

"You know husband, I feel so sorry for last night you received no pleasure. Tonight I think Ky should suck that amazing dick you have in your pants." I said, honestly not believing that I'd said those words out loud. I couldn't believe I'd even thought them. Declan gave me a surprised glare that said he was just as shocked as me, but he undid his pants and his cock fell out limp.

"My wife wants to see you suck me Ky." Ky dropped to his knees and began licking Declan's cock making sure it was moist enough for it to glide easily in and out. Declan's gaze stayed on me as Ky began working the heavy dick in and out of his mouth taking more each time he went down the slurping noises filled the room. "You know he will never be able to get all of me in his mouth; I'm far too large." Declan smiled his cock was still flaccid.

Ky grabbed the base of Declan's dick jacking him off while sucking his dick. Declan's cock grew and hardened slowly. Declan's eyes started hooding over and his body relaxed as his cock was getting pulled he would sway. His breath hitched. "Don't cum in his mouth. Shoot it on his face." I commanded. Ky sucked and licked a while longer. Declan suddenly pulled out of Ky's mouth and stroked his cock till he shot it all over his face. The man was covered in Declan's cum.

"I would like to see you kiss him now." I said breathy and starting to ache. Declan reached for Ky and kissed him the sight of Declan's tongue mingling with Ky's and the wads of cum between,it drove me wild and my hand slid down to my clit and I started rubbing it. Declan came to me and removed my hand.

"Damn angel I'm about to explode again watching you do that." Declan kissed me and I could not only taste the wonderful taste of Declan, but also I could taste the woodsy taste of Ky.

Declan walked back over to Ky and wrapped him in what looked like a lovers embrace from behind. He nuzzled his head into Ky's neck. Declan was kissing his neck and Ky started pushing up against Declan.

Ky dropped his pants onto the floor and was rubbing his ass even harder onto Declan. Declan looked over at me with questioning eyes not knowing for sure how far he should allow this to go, but his dick was already hardening. I smiled and nodded and again started rubbing my slick slit. Declan rubbed a little pre-cum around his cock's head and entered Ky from behind. Ky screamed out and bucked harder taking Declan deeper.

"Oh my God, I've never had anal sex. You're so big I think I'm gonna rip, I'm gonna.....Oh! Oh!" He moaned and screamed. He leaned his head back on Declan's shoulder I could actually see the head of his dick swell and suddenly cum shot out of him like a fountain. The first shot straight up high in the air and landed on the floor in front of him in a splat. Declan picked that moment to bite down into Ky's neck. Ky's second two shots didn't go up as high as one hit his pants the other his chest.

Declan stiffened and his eyes rolled back into his head. His movements became almost stiff and then cum and a little blood started bubbling out of the rear-end of Ky. When Declan pulled his fangs and cock out it the fluid poured out of Ky.

Declan licked Ky's neck to heal the wound. Ky let out a shiver and suddenly looked embarrassed. He looked over his clothes which were cum stained. He hung his head and tried to compose himself. I didn't know if he was going to start laughing or crying, but I started to feel bad for him and removed my hand from myself.

teranmc
teranmc
15 Followers
12