Thug Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica’s pussy filled with warm cream that surrounded Robins cock. Robin took Jessica’s legs and placed them on his shoulders. Watching his white cock pump deep into her pussy made every vein in his cock throb. And in a blinding haze Robin shot his load filling Jessica’s pussy with hot cum. Her pussy tightened around his cock milking it dry.

Their bodies cover in sweat, trembled from pure pleasure. Holding each other the couple feel fast a sleep.

The next morning Robin woke to the sweet sound of Jessica humming in the bathroom. Wrapped in a white bathrobe Jessica sat on the bed next to Robin brushing her wet curly hair. With a wicked smile she kissed Robin.

“Great party last night don’t you think. Best one I can remember in a long time.” Jessica giggled and returned to the bathroom. Robin leaned across the bad and gave Jessica’s a little pat on the ass as she walked by.

(8)

Before Robin settled back into the bed he noticed a torn business card in the trash. He collected the pieces and put them back together. It was the card she had gotten from John the night before. Robin knew then he had done his job.

From time to time Robin noticed Jessica would come home and talk about some guy that gave her a little more attention than she knew Robin would like. And in turn he would give her a good thug fuck. This almost became a game that they both enjoyed.

As time passed Robin thought about the bartender and vowed to pass on his wisdom to any young man that didn’t have a clue how to keep you ebony woman happy.

12