Thunder of the Gods Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lacee entered her apartment in a dreamy mood after having bid Philip goodnight, and her thoughts lingered upon his rugged, friendly face. He was still on her mind as she undressed for bed, and she found herself staring back from the full mirror on the closet door. As Philip had correctly surmised, she was five feet of near perfect construction. She surveyed her body without embarrassment or vanity, accepting it as a gift of nature and her parents. Her head of

raven hair was matched below by the ebony triangle crowning her mons. Two perfectly formed breasts were capped by prominent nipples, which began to stiffen as her mind drifted back to Philip. She flushed briefly at her reaction, but felt no shame in it or in the clenching of her buttocks that seemed to be a natural reflex.

Lacee crawled into bed nude, as was her custom, and as sleep began to overtake her she drifted once again into thoughts of Philip. She had automatically been attracted to him on a personal level, having seen the kindness and humor projected from his weathered face by intense blue eyes. As she had come to know him better and be around him more, she had also begun to feel a physical attraction. Lacee guessed that he was in his early to mid forties, a twenty year age difference from herself that she automatically dismissed as irrelevant. His modest height was accentuated by his superb physical condition, maintained she guessed by his frequent field expeditions and attraction to the outdoors. She'd heard that he had lost his wife in an accident five years ago, but beyond that she knew nothing about his love life. He had mentioned nothing, and she had seen no evidence around his office of any attachment.

For her part, Lacee had no permanent romantic interest, and had found most males her age to be shallow and boring. She had no qualms about sex for sheer enjoyment, but found that frenzied coupling with a human dud was a turn off, no matter how physically attractive he might be. As she became drowsy, Lacee found herself mentally undressing Philip. She had seen that he had a well-formed rear when he wore jeans, and she'd guessed from frontal glimpses of his crotch that he was well-endowed in that region. As sleep finally overtook her, Lacee had a vision of Philip's strong arms enfolding her from behind. His unfettered manhood pressed insistently against her upthrust buttocks as throaty cat-like sounds emanated from him.

When Philip arrived home after dropping Lacee off at her apartment, he found that he was highly stimulated and not yet ready for sleep. Instead, he fixed himself a weak nightcap and moved to the bathroom for a relaxing shower. He smiled wryly to himself at the thought that he might be better off taking a cold shower, but the reality of that was not appealing. Besides, he rather liked maintaining his thoughts of Lacee and his strong attraction to her.

He discarded his clothes and briefly surveyed himself in the full-length mirror behind the door, noting that as yet he showed no evidence of middle-age spread. He had no illusions about denying his age, and accepted his youthful body of forty-four years as a reward for his love of the outdoors. He knew that without staying fit his days in the field would be over, and he could not imagine anything more disheartening.

Philip's eyes dropped to his reflected crotch and the burnished hair forming a ruff about his oozing cock. He acknowledged without conceit its seven inch detumescence, and was equally nonchalant about its ten inch erect state. His wife had told him that with his modest height he appeared to have a massive member, an illusion that she had enjoyed to the fullest. He felt a pang at her memory and knew in his heart that with their solid relationship she would have been perfectly happy with a much less prodigious appendage.

As he readied himself for his shower, Philip's mind returned to Lacee and her alluring rear view. He noted without consternation that his penis had begun to grow, reaching complete erection as he stroked it lightly. He closed his eyes and he was standing behind her, his hands cradling her exquisite breasts as his turgid member lubricated her bronzed cheeks with dewdrops from its tip. Philip popped open his eyes and quickly decided that the cold shower was in order, slightly disturbed by the pungent smell of copal incense that lingered in his mind.

Spring had arrived at last, and by late April, Philip and Lacee were having a hard time keeping their minds on schoolwork and classes. With the increasing excitement of preparation for the trip, they found themselves together more and more, both growing in their appreciation and fondness for each other. As warmer weather approached, thoughts of the tropics occupied both of their minds, and they subconsciously reveled in the knowledge that they would soon be going off for an extended time together. Neither had voiced any indication of their growing

mutual attraction, but both instinctively recognized the mounting passion in each other's eyes.

At last the long anticipated day was upon them, and early in the morning on the tenth of May, they departed Northbury in Philip's heavily laden truck. The frenzy of last minute preparation and packing was gradually left behind them as the early morning mists swirled about the New England landscape.

As dawn broke in the east, Lacee smiled radiantly at Philip, excitedly saying, "I can't believe that this day is finally here. It seems like a thousand years have passed since I saw my home, and now we're really returning!"

Philip matched her joy with his own contented grin, saying, "I don't remember anticipating my return to Belize as much as this on any previous trip. I too feel like I'm returning home, and you seem are an integral part of the feeling."

Neither could have imagined what awaited them in Belize.

Chapter 2

During the three days that it took them to get from New England to south Texas, Philip and Lacee covered a wide range of topics in their conversation. School and the New England countryside dominated their earlier talk, but as they traveled further and further from the normalcy of college life, thoughts of exotic vistas began to fill their consciousness. They were both glad to be driving rather than flying to Belize, since the transition from temperate to tropic zones is best realized and appreciated as one moves gradually southward. For Lacee, it had been five years since she left Belize, and visions of crystalline seas and verdant mountains filled her head. Although Philip's last visit had ended in disaster, with Lacee beside him he was full of renewed optimism for the coming year. Although they started out the first night occupying separate motel rooms, Lacee suggested the second night that they share the same room.

"Philip," she reasoned, "it seems senseless to waste money on two rooms since we're going to be in close quarters for the next year. We might as well begin to get used to living together right now."

He readily agreed, saying, "I can't argue with you about that, and we can always use the extra money in Belize."

The thought of Lacee occupying a nearby bed filled him briefly with some reservations. As she entered the darkened room the second night, he was almost certain that she was totally naked, but there was very little light from outside to confirm this observation. Nevertheless, the latent image of her was enough to give him an erection under the sheet, and he turned to the side to avoid embarrassing her or himself.

The third night, their last one in the U.S. before they crossed the border into Mexico, they celebrated with a big steak dinner and a shared bottle of wine. As they returned to the motel in the twilight, Philip thought that Lacee had never looked more appealing. Her lovely, bronzed legs were accentuated by her short skirt, and silky black hair cascaded around her full breasts, teasingly encumbered by her blouse.

As they prepared for bed, Lacee gave him a quick hug, saying softly, "Philip, I can't thank you enough for taking me back to Belize and everything that goes with this trip. It's like a dream come true, and I know that neither of us will regret it."

Philip could smell the sweet freshness of her hair and felt the touch of her firm body, and he was almost overwhelmed by the fire in her dark eyes. Against his better judgment, he knew that he was falling in love with her, and he acknowledged this feeling with puzzling emotions. Moonlight filtered through the room as Lacee slipped into bed, and this time Philip had no doubts about her condition.

She cheerfully addressed him saying, "goodnight Philip," as pale shadows bathed her body in a coppery glow, regaling Philip with fleeting glimpses of her supple buttocks.

His dozing shaft awoke without shame, unfurling to its full length and throbbing beneath his grip. Once again he turned aside to assuage his inner turmoil, knowing that it was but a matter of time before he had to confront Lacee with his feelings, which now seemed so deep-seated and rooted in timelessness.

As Lacee settled under the covers for her last night in the U.S., she shivered in anticipation of what lay ahead. Her elation at returning home to Belize was heightened by her growing attachment to Philip, a feeling that she was convinced was shared by him. She knew that he had watched her as she moved through the moonlight into bed, and she thrilled at the thought of his probable reaction to his glimpse of her. The previous night Lacee had briefly viewed the tent formed by his erection under the sheet, and she softly stroked her mound as she contemplated mounting his shaft. The fire in her eyes was matched by the glow in her belly, and she knew that soon she would be compelled to face Philip with her desires.

After entering Mexico at Matamoros with no more than the usual delays, Philip and Lacee proceeded through the grim streets of this dingy border town. It was no longer possible to differentiate between the edge of town and the countryside, as mechanized agriculture had all but eliminated the Tamaulipan desert that Philip had enjoyed on his first trip through here twenty years ago.

"Lacee," he reminisced, "I remember when this was a deserted highway bounded by nothing but natural scrub forest. It magically snaked its way southward towards the lush tropics." Shaking his head, he continued, "I can vividly recall sections with hundreds of colorful butterflies crossing the highway like schools of fish."

"It certainly looks desolate now," Lacee responded, "and I sure don't see any butterflies."

Philip frowned and replied, "I'm afraid that the scourge of unregulated pesticides dumped on crops year after year has eliminated all but the harmful insects."

As they neared the foothills south of Ciudad Mante, they began to notice the change in the vegetation and the feel of the air. On crossing the Tropic of Cancer, they both breathed a sigh of relief, and before long they were treated to more tangible proof of their southward progress. Parrots were now in evidence, somehow adjusting to the rigors of rampant deforestation, and everywhere adaptable brown jays screamed out their curses at life at every chance.

Philip's smile was widening with every mile they traveled, and Lacee laid back with her bare feet propped upon the dash, saying merrily, "smell those flowers, Philip, and look at the mango and banana trees! It brings back such memories of my youth!"

Philip gazed over at the drowsy-eyed Lacee, noting that her short skirt was now exposing even more of her tawny thighs. His eyes could not miss the shimmer of white panties caressing her pubic garden, and he licked his lips in anticipation of the imagined delights that lay ahead. Lacee seemed to be smiling, and he hoped that her mental ramblings included him. As the miles ticked away, Philip wondered about their plans for the night. They had agreed that it would make sense to drive until dusk, looking for a secluded place to pull off for the night. The camper had only one bed, but Lacee had told him that she didn't mind sharing it if he didn't. Philip certainly had nothing against the idea in principle, but drinking in the sight of her made him wonder if he could survive the night.

As Lacee inhaled the perfume of the tropics again for the first time in five years, she drifted off into reverie with closed eyes. She couldn't remember ever having felt more relaxed, and ignored the movement of her dress, which she knew was exposing her bottom. She smiled in the knowledge that Philip was undoubtedly getting an eyeful, experiencing a tingling sensation and moisture between her legs. Lacee knew that tonight would probably evoke an emotional showdown between them, and she felt that both of them were ready for it. For the past two days their eyes had spoken volumes to each other, and there could be no doubt that their souls were becoming intertwined. All that remained was for their bodies to follow suit.

Somewhere north of Tuxpan they crossed a small stream as dusk approached. Philip pulled off the highway remarking, "this road looks promising."

They followed the overgrown dirt road for a short distance upstream, where it ended in a grassy clearing in the streamside forest.

"I don't see any sign of human habitation," Lacee said.

They both agreed that this looked like an ideal spot to camp for the night. After spending a few minutes stretching and exploring the edge of the stream before dark, they eventually returned to the truck to eat a simple meal.

Finally Lacee yawned, saying, "I'm really very sleepy, Philip, and I think I'll turn in for the night."

Philip arose, replying, "I think I'll try to unwind a bit more outside before coming to bed." As she passed him to enter the camper, he gently grasped her by the shoulders and gave her a light kiss on the lips, softly murmuring, "thanks for joining me on this journey."

She responded with a mysterious smile, which encompassed both her mouth and her eyes.

Philip took in the nighttime amphibian symphony emanating from the stream for about half an hour, as the highway tension gradually left his body. He quietly entered the camper, slipped out of his jeans and shirt, and moved to the bed. Since he wore no underwear, he was now nude, and a glance at Lacee's silent form showed her to be similarly attired. He settled gently beside her, but she seemed to be deeply asleep and undisturbed by his presence. The warm scent from her shadowy body began to envelop Philip, and his eyes caressed her smooth back and full buttocks, inexplicably seeming so familiar to him. As he lay back and closed his eyes, his hand drifted towards hers, where his index finger traced a delicate trail around her open palm. She sighed gently as he drifted off to sleep.

They were violently thrown into an awakened state by the rocking of the camper, resulting in a jumble of shared arms and legs.

Lacee mumbled sleepily, "my God, Philip, what is it!"

He responded with a perplexed, "I have no idea!"

After a brief time the rocking stopped, replaced by an eerie silence leaving them completely baffled. Suddenly, the silence was broken by a loud snort, which both instantly recognized as coming from a horse. Lacee and Philip both burst into uncontrollable laughter, standing, and holding each other tightly as they shook with mirth. Gradually their gleeful mood subsided, and they simultaneously realized that their unclad bodies were engaged in a mutual embrace.

Moonlight was now filtering through the trees, and as Lacee raised her head above his, Philip gently drew her face to his until their lips met. They slowly moved their mouths in synchrony, gradually parting each other's lips to insert inquisitive tongues. Lacee's hands moved along Philip's smooth, muscular back, until they encountered his firm buttocks. She gently squeezed the hard globes, and clamped his rearing cock. She became aware of the growing mass, and shifted her position to insert a hand beneath his ass.

She gasped, "oh, Philip, as she encountered his massive organ, fingering it lightly as if to test her senses. "I think that one of the horses got in here!"

Lacee drew herself upwards as his manhood reached its zenith, and she grasped it firmly with both hands. In the dim moonlight she could only imagine its true magnitude, but she paid homage by kissing its inviting head, greedily tasting the seeping honeydew.

They both stopped to stare at one another, and Lacee broke the silence asking, "Philip, would you mind very much waiting until we're in a real bed?"

Although his aching testicles screamed out otherwise, he agreed saying, "Lacee, I promise you that we'll spend tomorrow night in a very secluded motel that I know of near Veracruz."

They continued gently stroking one another, secure in their love, and gradually their raging passion subsided into a gentle, warm embrace. Both drifted off to sleep again to the mesmerizing concerto of the forest insects. They were awakened again in the dim morning light by a family of boisterous brown jays, which seemed to be highly irritated by the presence of their truck. Lacee's dazzling smile greeted Philip, and he pulled her closer, nuzzling her nose and nibbling on her earlobes. She rolled to her side, bringing him with her, and they stared through the back window into the foggy clearing.

Philip cupped her beckoning breasts, murmuring, "Lacee, you're so lovely," as his eager member grew between her legs from behind.

She could feel the movement between her thighs, and glanced downward to the sight of his impressive staff protruding between them. She sighed at the thought of this eager appendage totally immersed within her, and decided that if they didn't get up now they would be trapped all day in the tiny bed. She rolled away and swung her legs to the floor, playfully grabbing his searching cock.

Laughing with delight, she said, "Bring your frustrated friend with you and join me in a swim in the stream. Maybe it'll cool him off a bit!"

The morning mists swirled about the trees overhanging the stream, giving Lacee the look of an ethereal water sprite. She stood knee deep in a pool framed with vivid Heliconia flowers, between which bejeweled hummingbirds jousted in their pursuit of nectar. Lacee lowered herself into the pool, eventually floating on her back in the cooling waters. Philip waded into the stream to stand next to her, his eyes following the flitting hummingbirds as his fingers stroked her pubic velvet. She pulled him down into the pool, where the shock of the cold water reversed the urge of his eager manhood.

She reached over to cradle his passive member, saying "what a delightful friend

you have there, sir. Even resting he's a healthy handful!"

Lacee ducked under the water, coming to the surface and lazily dog-paddling across the pool some distance away from him. Philip's eyes followed her exquisite rear, lovingly registering the repeated winks of her furred cleft as she moved through the water. He followed after her, and they spent the next half hour exploring the pool and each other. As the fog in the clearing began to lift, they kissed deeply and left the stream to prepare for the day's drive. They were now approaching the coast, where the presence of the pounding surf promised to amplify their growing ardor.

"Onward to the beach," Philip chuckled, as Lacee broke into a nonsensical Belizean song, "jus' a biter, jus' a crusher, an' a squeezer, an' a biter an' a eater. Da be all!"

The air was much warmer and humid now that they were well into Veracruz state, and Lacee welcomed the refreshing breeze on her exposed bottom as they rolled southward along the highway. Like yesterday, she wore a skirt and had her feet propped on the dash, but today she had forgone her panties, leaving her blushing petals open to Philip's hungry eyes. He was doing pretty well at keeping them on the road now that there was more traffic, and he wondered what the poor Mexican truckers thought as he passed them and they viewed Lacee. He doubted that they could see much, but the thought made him inwardly blush. Around noon they pulled up to a roadside restaurant for lunch, and before they exited the truck Philip leaned over to kiss Lacee. The parking lot was deserted, and he slowly worked his hand up her inner thigh, bringing it to rest on her lower lips. Gently stroking the silky fur, he watched her radiant face as she closed her eyes and thrust her mound forward to demand more of his hand. Just then, a large truck rolled up beside them in the lot and they reluctantly broke off their session.