Thunder of the Gods Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During their passionate ritual, neither Lacee or Philip had paid attention to the weather, but as they returned to their senses on the back of the frog sculpture, it began to thunder in the mountains to the east. They approaching storm rapidly developed and moved in their direction, almost as if it had responded to their offering made on the altar of Uo. Thunder was soon reverberating through the nearby trees, as lightning flashes illuminated the darkened forest. Lacee and Philip quickly took refuge in the nearby temple to weather the violent storm, which was soon dumping a deluge that cascaded down the pyramid steps. Within ten minutes, the fast moving storm ceased its electrical activity in their vicinity, and the two of them stepped out into the continuing heavy rain to welcome its cleansing action. As the heavy droplets splattered against their bodies, Philip and Lacee used their hands to assist each other in washing away the remnants of the morning's offering from their loins.

"Philip," Lacee said, "it seems that Chac has looked upon our merging bodies favorably. That storm came from nowhere on what started out as a cloudless day."

Philip could only nod in assent, wondering how much truth there was to it. Almost as abruptly as the storm had arisen, it stopped, leaving the forest a more brilliant emerald green, dripping the sky's liquid pearls to the floor below. Bundling up their soaked clothes to carry with them, Lacee and Philip began the steep descent of the pyramid. After a slippery fifteen minutes, they arrived safely at the base, where they turned to look upward to the dizzying heights where they had performed their early morning ritual. Around them at various places in the plaza water had collected in pools, and Philip remarked that it was almost certain that tonight they would be serenaded by hundreds of mating Uo. Feeling a kinship with them, Lacee and Philip embraced in a deep kiss that merged their bodies, alone in the vastness of the primeval forest.

12