Thunder Over the Boardwalk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I undid my top and bra, but I left my shorts on because of the sand. He undid his shirt. His cock was already waving around as I gripped him and began to stroke. Then I stopped.

The gang of rowdy drunks was close, almost on top of us. I did not want them to hear us. Perhaps they would have left us alone, perhaps not. I was scared and not in the mood for sex. But Davy wasn't having any of it. I think he found it exciting.

The gang were talking and arguing amongst themselves. North Philly.

Davy took hold of my hand and wanted me to continue, so I did - almost mechanically -- which works just fine, really. I was listening to the ranting from above, not really focused on what I was doing. They didn't seem to show any signs of moving on. Davy looked up and his cock just got bigger as I stroked it. I was thinking how fortunate it was that stroking cocks doesn't make a noise, they are so soft and slippery. Davy's certainly was, he was dribbling plenty of pre-cum. Not so soft, come to think of it though.

Then Davy, who had been squatting back on his heels in front of me while I stroked him rose onto his knees and I knew what was coming. His huge cock pulsed in my hands like it had its own beating heart and in the darkness I felt his gouts of cum erupt and land all over me, on my bare breasts, my stomach. A gob hit me on the lips and I tasted his salt. Some even made it as far as my hair, much to my dismay.

I kept pumping; Davy has a lot to give. A few more spurts on my belly then his lovely cum ran down my wrists and dripped off my elbows. Despite my fear of the gang above, I was dripping wet in my shorts by now. I was also a sticky mess at the front, covered in my boyfriend's come. I couldn't see it but for sure it had slid down onto my shorts in buckets.

I wondered how I was going to get through the lobby of the Chelsea Hotel covered in semen.

We remained silent as the group above us talked trash.

I could feel Davy get soft and his slippery cock slid away from my grasp. He didn't stuff it back in his pants just yet, however. He leaned forward and kissed me. He undid the button on my shorts and silently lowered the zipper, wormed his hand inside, and pushed my shorts down a couple of inches. He touched me down there in one particular spot and I shivered with longing. My pussy was sopping wet, but in a romantic gesture he pulled his hand back out and slid it along his dick to gather some of his cum, then he put it back inside my shorts, turned his hand around and squished his cum up inside me.

I felt two fingers gently sliding against my button. He was good. Not too gentle, not too rough. He felt around and I dipped my head on his shoulder. Then I came. I felt the waves of pleasure run through me and my pussy squirted out more juice, making my shorts even wetter.

"Oooo," I moaned. I couldn't help it.

We both held our breath and looked up. But the group above us was gone. We could hear them walking away to the south, still arguing. I breathed a sigh of relief. I think Davy did, too.

"Now what?" I said. "I'm a mess. Look at me," although I knew he could not really see me in the dark.

"I like you covered in my semen."

I didn't want to put my bra and T-shirt back on. They were the only things I had clean. My shorts were covered in his cum and my panties were soaking wet.

"That's what the Atlantic Ocean is for," he said, taking me by the hand.

We ran out from under the Boardwalk down to the surf and washed off in the shallows. I put my T-shirt and bra back on. Then we walked back to the hotel. Yeah, we were wet. But that's not unusual for guests in AC hotels.

I slept well that night.

THURSDAY AM DAVY'S STORY

The day before the airshow, mom, Hilda, and I grabbed a spot on the beach near the Tropicana, with our backs to the roped off area of dunes that protects the grassy plantings. Topher excused himself; he was too fair-skinned for the beach and wanted to hit the casinos instead.

Mom had her white swimsuit on and I had to conceal my feelings as I watched her. Hilda looked nice too in her red bikini, but mom got most of my attention.

We had our parasol, beach chairs, books, and towels. The beach was crowded. Many of the display teams were practicing over the water, so we got to see the show piecemeal before the actual display. It was a beautiful day with a nice sea-breeze. The temperate was fifteen degrees cooler than central Philly.

The flying was intermittent but it held everyone's attention when the display planes did show up. We'd been on the beach for two hours and after chugging water all morning I was ready for a pee. None of us had been in the water. I didn't really want to go in. I wriggled about, too lazy to get up and do it.

"I need to pee, too," whispered Hilda in my ear.

"Well, go in the water then. Everyone else does."

She shook her head, squeezed my hand and stood up, then headed back up towards the boardwalk to search for a ladies room.

Moments later an old British Spitfire fighter zoomed past the Pier Shops jutting out into water and suddenly pulled straight up towards the heavens, slow-rolling as it went. It was a late 1945 model, very powerful, and its throaty roar was deafening. Every face looked up as it headed for the sky. Mom watched the crowd. She was lying close by me on her towel and I was on a reclining beach chair, almost prone, looking up. She had seen me fidgeting.

"You know, Davy, a person could do anything on this beach during the displays if they chose their moment," said Mom as her eyes followed the old warbird up into the heavens. "Look around."

I looked. Every eye was lifted towards the heavens. I lay back considering how I was going to pee. Mom was right. Pick your time and just do it. No-one would notice. It would sink into the sand. Mom was watching me. She must have read my mind.

"Well, just go ahead. If you need a pee do it."

I really needed to go. So I did. I turned on my side away from mom, made sure the coast was clear and let rip. But wouldn't you know it, just as I did a beach patrol buggy came round the dune scooting towards me. It was fifty feet away and no one was looking at me but I was facing them. In five seconds they would be right on top of me.

There was nothing I could do but turn around away from them. My flow had started and it was impossible to stop. As turned around in a panic a fountain of my piss arced over and landed on mom. And the worst of it was, I still couldn't stop even when I was turned on my other side. It just kept coming.

Mom gasped as the yellow jet wet her. But she did not move away. I watched her surprise turn to something else as she lay close next to me, my piss wetting her swimsuit, turning it from white to yellow as she held her position next to me on the sand. She stifled a laugh and smiled as my piss rained down on her, some even splashing up into her face and hair. Not understanding why, I directed my cock at her and played the stream up and down her lovely body. She just lay there looking at up me with a strange expression on her face. Eventually I stopped, empty, and pushed my half hard cock back into my shorts. It was a strange moment.

"I'm so sorry, mom. Beach Patrol."

"I know. Doesn't matter, Davy. Accidents happen. I can go in the water and wash it off."

She sat up and I watched her, absolutely soaked. In no hurry, she used her hands to squeeze off the excess from her arms and legs, then she arose and ran down the beach through the scattered groups into the ocean. I covered up the wet area with fresh dry sand, waited for her to come back out of the ocean.

Soon she remerged all clean and dripping wet. As I watched her walk back up the beach towards me all the old feelings came back. I wanted to have her right there right then. But I felt a hand on my shoulder and Hilda was smiling down at me.

"What's up?"

I smiled back at her.

"Nothing. Let's watch planes."

She sat down next to me, mom returned and we all watched the displays together.

THURSDAY PM

After spending the morning on the beach Davy, his mom, and Hilda returned to the Chelsea. After lunch, Davy had to tidy up a dissertation, part of his summer assignment. He worked fast and got it ready for mailing. He left it on the table in the main living area.

Afterwards he decided to relax in the suite's sunroom and watch the ocean. He slicked up with oil and after a while he lost track of time in the afternoon heat. Hilda had mentioned something about shopping, but he had been so absorbed in his assignment he didn't know where she was. She had disappeared.

He grew sleepy and the sun was very bright even through his sunglasses so he put a towel over his face. He was dozing when something awakened him. He opened his eyes and saw nothing but the white blur of his towel. A hand was creeping up under his shorts. Davy remained still. His mind was racing and he thought it through.

He left the towel in place.

Whoever it was said nothing. No sweet whispers. The hand moved up to his crotch. He felt it cup his balls gently, and wander lightly over his cock which was growing. The hand moved his cock around so that it was pointed up, and massaged his glans ever so gently. He felt his shorts being unbuttoned. Another hand pulled his growing cock out of his shorts and he could feel the cool sea breeze on its sensitive skin. Whoever it was, she was very quiet. Not a peep.

A tongue lapped at his cock-end, and he felt teeth. Then he felt himself taken inside. A gentle bite down on his cock, he felt the mouth move up and down, trying to engulf him but really only managing his glans. He was too big for deep throat. He knew that, and had accepted it as his lot in life.

He lay back and enjoyed it as the mouth sped up, faster and faster. He fantasized about the owner, Hilda or mom? It felt different to Hilda. Mom, then. He hoped so. The lips and tongue around his shaft felt incredible as they worked up and down. He so wanted to look and see his mom sucking his cock. But he knew the rules of the game.

Plausible deniability. So he could not open his eyes. Keep the towel in place and those damn eyes shut! Don't ruin everything.

He wished it could go on all afternoon. He tried to prolong it, tried to stretch the moment. Then he felt a finger insert itself into his ass. That finger found his prostate and rubbed ever so gently. It seemed like an electric current ran through his nervous system. In an instant the circuit was completed and his cock chugged out his sperm into the mouth.

He heard swallowing. Then he felt licking, wonderful licking, as his cock was cleaned. Oops! Another spurt. Just as he'd been all cleaned up, what a shame. More licking. All of a sudden the mouth was gone and he sighed softly. His shorts got buttoned up. He lay there for ten minutes before he removed the towel, just to be sure.

Meantime, David's mom finished brushing her teeth and walked into the living area of the suite. Her boyfriend Topher was sitting on the sofa gazing into space, wondering if he could somehow win back all the money he had lost in the Borgata. He'd lost almost five thousand dollars. He could not afford it.

Davy's mom looked at him, wondering why he seemed so fed up.

"I need to go out, Tophy. I forgot to mail Davy's dissertation like I promised. But can you help me with a little white lie? If he asks just tell him I went out an hour ago and caught the mail. He doesn't need to know. Here, you want some celery? Good for oral hygiene."

"Thanks Hon."

With that Davy's mom flashed Topher a cheeky smile out of all proportion to the occasion, picked up Davy's dissertation, her bag, and hurried out the door. Topher looked at the celery. He actually wanted some cheese but couldn't be bothered to get up and walk to the fridge.

Five minutes later Davy came in from the balcony. He saw Topher and looked around.

"Have you seen mom or Hilda, Toph? I'm just going to catch a shower. Hot out there."

"Nope. Your girlfriend went shopping two hours ago. Your mom's been out over an hour. She went to catch the post with your dissertation, then shopping too. Just us here, buddy."

Davy looked at Topher as if he'd seen a ghost, and watched as he crunched his celery. Davy turned grey.

"What's with the celery, Topher?" he asked in a halting voice.

"Good for oral hygiene, young man."

Davy turned on his heel and ran for the shower, half retching as he went.

EARLY MORNING FRIDAY -- DAVY'S STORY

I lay awake in the dark for hours. I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about the day. I finally figured out that Topher had not sucked me off. I had been tricked by mom. Of course, I could never be sure. The reality of my situation, what I think my mom and I are doing -- or is it just me -- hit me. It was crazy. Like a devil had gotten hold of me.

These thoughts were going around and around in my head while Hilda lay sleeping next to me. She is a heavy sleeper, especially when she's had a bit to drink. I heard a noise. It was Topher coming back from the casino. Turns out poor old Toph has a bit of a gambling problem. Mom said he'd lost a lot of money but he wouldn't tell her how much.

I lay there listening to the noise as he bumbled about the suite. He must have been drinking. Mom went to bed hours ago. I looked at the clock. One thirty.

The door to our room opened and Topher staggered in. He thinks he's in mom's room. He can't find the light switch and I didn't put it on. Our room was very dark

In the darkness he ripped off all his clothes, shoes, and felt around for the bed. He found the other unoccupied queen bed in the room and flopped down on his back. After five minutes he started breathing heavily.

I turned to Hilda. I could hardly believe it but she has slept through the entire thing. I swung my legs around off the bed and stood up in my shorts and tee shirt. I needed to tell mom Topher was back and in the wrong room.

I crept along to mom's room. The lights were off in the suite, but mom's door was ajar and a dim light on inside her room. I heard a noise and I peered in. Mom was lying facing away from me. She had a thin nightie on, ridden up around her waist, and I saw the delicious shape of her naked ass. It was a lovely white color, contrasted with her tanned torso. She had one hand down between her legs and I heard a faint buzzing noise. She was using an egg vibrator, the sort you put entirely in your pussy. Mom was masturbating. What a revelation. I thought only I did that.

A dangerous idea entered my head, but one that I cannot resist. I closed the door and retreated to the kitchen. I picked up Topher's bottle of whiskey from the sideboard and took two mouthfuls. Then I poured some on my hand and spread it around on my neck, ears and hair. On the way back to mom's room I checked my own. Topher and Hilda were both fast asleep. I pulled off my T-shirt and shorts and dropped them on the floor next to my bed. I was now naked. Back I went to mom's bedroom.

I opened the door. Mom was still busy with her eggy, and was wriggling about as she touched herself. I turned off the dim light at the door switch and shut the door behind me. Now it was very dark, but not pitch black. There a small light from the bedside clock. Mom heard me and must have noticed the light go out, but did not stop. Well. This was an interesting glimpse into mom and Topher's life together.

"How much did you lose tonight Tophy?" asked mom, not unkindly, as I moved towards the source of the buzzing, my eyes not yet acclimatized to the dark. Of, course I did not answer. Would I get found out before I even began?

I moved right up to her bed and sat down next her.

"I can smell the whiskey, Topher. Not good for you."

Her eggy was still buzzing. She was facing away, so I lay down behind her on my left side and put my right hand on her waist. My cock nestled up against her ass, only half hard because it was one nervous dick. I could feel her shiver as she felt it press against her. It was possible that my cock did not feel like Topher's.

This was the moment of truth.

Her hand moved away from between her legs and felt around behind her, soon to grasp my cock and hold on tight. I heard her sharp intake of breath. She said nothing for about a minute. Then she spoke.

"You've very big tonight, Tophy. Now, don't spoil the moment by talking. Just do what I say."

That was mom alright. She was in charge. Fine with me.

"Here. Feel me. Feel how wet I am," she said.

She let go my cock, and took my hand, guiding it towards her pussy where she placed it on her clitoris. I could feel her whole pussy vibrating with her eggy, it was a weird feeling. But she was wet alright and becoming wetter by the second.

One thing I knew. We could not face one another. As long as I was behind her or she was behind me the pretense would work. I was sure she knew it was me.

I started to rub her wet clitty and she smothered a moan. But this wasn't enough for me. We didn't have all night. Topher might awaken, or Hilda.

"Let's play a game, Tophy. Let's pretend you are an intruder and not Tophy at all. Here. Blindfold me with this."

Brilliant.

Mom reached around and handed me some black pantyhose. Obediently I tied it around her head, not too tight. But it was good. She could not see a thing. She was so clever my mom.

"Good boy, Tophy. Now you have me at your mercy. Do whatever you want. As long as it involves your cock. Nothing rough."

Mom talking dirty. This was the sort of thing I never got to hear. Man, this was a great vacation. Who said Atlantic City sucked?

I knew what I wanted. I rolled mom over on her back and sprang up, straddling her. What a vision of beauty. Better than Shania. Long dark hair, blindfolded, pert breasts not saggy despite her age, a trim waist due to all the Pilates and then below a sopping wet pussy with some sort of crazy robot shoved up it. A little stringy peeped out of her pussy. I reached forward and started to pull.

"No, stranger," said mom with a giggle. "Just try putting your cock in."

OOOkaaay. So I did. I was hard and big, so I put my cock gently at the door of mom's pussy and shoved. It distended her -- I was much bigger than her little eggy -- and she gasped as I entered her.

In I went kind of shoving the eggy further up inside her, all the way. It vibrated against my cock and I was worried I was going to come pronto. I could not speak, of course. She wriggled away and all of a sudden I felt wetness, a lot of wetness as she orgasmed and her squirt soaked me and the bed. I did not want to come yet and struggled against it, successfully. Time to withdraw. I pulled my dick out of her and took a breather, thinking about anything that would calm my fevered brain.

"I want more," she said.

That's the thing about women. They can go on and on. My turn. Without asking permission, I took hold of the string and pulled out her little toy. It buzzed around on the bed. Mom picked it up and threw it across the room.

"You know what I want," she said.

Actually I didn't, but I knew what I wanted. I wanted to fuck her brains out. Here it comes, Doctor Mom. I lifted her legs high, and she laughed, helping me. Now her pussy and behind were exposed I took aim ready to sink my dick back into her pussy. Just as I was about to enter her once more, she grasped my dick and redirected it towards her asshole. By this time I was mad with lust and would have stuck it into a vacuum cleaner if it had presented itself.

I had always felt I was too big for anal sex, but what the hell. I placed it next to mom's asshole and shoved. I was right. It didn't go in. She winced in pain and I was happy to go back to plan A -- pussy. But mom knows what she wants. She reaches around and finds some KY. A big tube. She applies it directly to her asshole and squeezes hard. It must have gone right inside her, practically the whole tube.