Thunderstorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christina was concentrating on how good Doc's cock felt in her pussy when she let out a guttural moan. Doc was sliding a lubed finger into her ass and began stroking in and out of her ass in unison with the motions of his cock in her pussy. As her excitement continued to build for what seemed like forever but was probably only 10 minutes, Christina hissed as a second lubed finger worked its way in to her ass, and again several minutes later when she felt the third finger. The three fingers stroked, twisted and slowly spread to stretch her open as Doc's cock pistoned in and out of her blazingly hot pussy. This was almost too much at one time. Her head and her body were almost going into convulsions.

Suddenly she felt empty. Doc had removed his cock from her pussy and his fingers from her ass. Damn she was so close and now she was empty. She wanted more. Her body wanted more as well, her pelvis and buttocks were instinctively pushing back as best they could trying to recapture the invaders that had left so suddenly.

As her buttocks and pelvis pushed back again, she felt two lubed vibrators replacing Doc's cock and fingers. The one in her pussy was about the same size as his cock. The one in her ass started out small but grew in width the more it was pushed into her. Christina felt completely filled. A wanton lust washed through her brain. She wanted everything Doc could give her. Most of all she wanted to cum!

Damn, she wanted to cum, and Christina knew she would very shortly, and probably several times over. She was in a new inner place now. The vibrators were beginning to cause that familiar feeling deep inside, along her spine. Doc's hands were all over her. His lips, tongue, and teeth were devouring her ... from her ears and nape of her neck, downward along her spine just to the base by her ass, along the soft tissue of the inner buttocks, downward still along her inner thighs and the soft recess of the backs of her knees, still further to her ankles and toes.

From the faint clicking in the background she knew the cameras were capturing everything she desired. She knew this was going to be wonderful. And, she knew she was going to cum, especially when he fucked her ass. She allowed herself to just enjoy, allowing the pleasure and excitement to overcome her. A squeal of delight was beginning to build deep within her.

She finally could take no more without her first release. Just as the head of his cock entered her ass and his fingers began to really stroke her clit - the double pleasure caused an involuntary squeal to erupt from deep within her. Her first cum was upon her like an avalanche of emotions and sensations combined! As she began to cum, Doc slid the entire length of his cock deep into Christina's ass. His fingers must have been a blur on her clit. This all just accentuated her orgasm with even more explosions going off within her. This was a truly mind blowing cum. Only the first of many yet to cum before the session would be over!

As her first cum began to subside, she felt her blindfold being removed. It took a moment or two, but her eyes soon regained their focus. There, just inches from her face, stood another cloaked figure. The cloak was being parted and Christina could clearly recognize the gold jewelry of the pierced clitoral hood there before her. It was the model from the portfolio. The model's hands tilted Christina's head upward so it was aligned with her clit. The model inched closer and Christina momentarily hesitated. She normally just flat out refused to have sex with women. But somehow, this was different this time. Christina wanted to experience EVERYTHING that was being offered. So, instinctively she began to suckle the clit as the model fed it to her, trying to devour it with her tongue.

"Oh Doc ... she is really sucking my clit. Fuck her ass hard like you did mine. Make her cum over and over as she eats me. I want to feed her my hot cunt and maybe even have her tongue fuck my ass!"

Christina could feel every vein of Doc's cock ripple past the muscled opening of her ass. It seemed like Doc fucked her ass for hours, but she knew it could not been more than 20 or 30 minutes. She could feel the bulbous head of his cock begin to swell even larger. Christina knew Doc was going to cum in her ass. As his rhythm began to increase, Christina felt her own cum building again. Christina also felt the model's ass being pressed back against her lips. Instinctively, Christina began to tongue fuck the model's ass ... savoring it as she did so. She could tell the model was finger fucking herself at the same time.

"Damn Doc, she can really tongue fuck me. She's gonna make me cum. Fuck her ass Doc. Cum deep in her ass like you did mine. Then I want to see you feed her your sticky cock like you did me. Make her suck the last of your cum from your cock."

Then Doc began to cum deep in her ass. His erupting cock sent wave after wave of hot cum coursing through her ass ... and it ignited yet another cum for Christina. Christina began to scream and moan as her cum hit her again, but her sounds were muffled by the model's ass as it was firmly pressed against Christina's face and tongue. Christina went wild trying to moan and tongue fuck the model's ass at the same time. Doc really pounded his cock in and out of Christina ... his cum was cascading down her thighs. The model also began to moan as her cum hit her, and pressed her ass back even more onto Christina's probing tongue.

Christina felt Doc slowly pull his still pulsing cock from her ass. The model also pulled away from Christina's tongue. Before Christina could say a word, Doc had the still throbbing head of his cock at her lips. The model helped guide it into Christina's mouth. As Christina sucked the last dribbles of cum from the head of Doc's cock, the model licked the sticky cum from the shaft and from Doc's balls. Christina watched as the model slipped first one, then two and finally three fingers into Doc's ass and begin to slowly finger fuck his ass. As the two women continued to suckle and lick Doc's cock, Christina and the model soon had Doc's cock raging hard again.

"Put on that large Strap-on. I'm going to fuck your ass while you fuck Christina's hot pussy. After she has cum that way, I want you to then fuck her tight ass. While you take her ass, I'm going to face fuck Christina. I want the cameras to capture her taking all my cum and swallowing every drop. These shots are going to be some of my best ever!"

Christina watched as the model slipped on the strap-on. It was as big as Doc's cock, maybe even bigger. As she watched both Doc and the model disappear as they walked behind her, she could feel Doc's cum oozing from her ass. It had trickled down over her cunt and was dripping off her clit. Christina then felt the head of the strap-on dildo being fed into her still convulsing pussy. She knew it was the model and her strap-on. Then she heard the model gasp and squeal. Christina had a mental image of Doc sliding his hard cock into the model's ass. As Christina allowed herself to enjoy what was being given to her, her mind began to race with the words Doc had last spoken and mental images began to appear of just how everything was being caught by the cameras.

The erotic squeals of the model as her ass was being fucked echoed with her own as the model was driving her strap-on deep into Christina's pussy. Christina smiled inwardly thinking, "Yes, these photos were indeed going to be HOT!" Her mind was beginning to reel from the erotic pleasure that was overtaking her. Christina's fading thoughts were of how totally awesome and hot the pictures would look. If they were really as exciting as she thought they would be, there was "NO WAY" her ex would ever see any of them. These were to be hers! Maybe she could get Doc to take even more as she now had some new ideas of her own.

12