Thursday Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry rocked her hips a bit, and I could feel my erection lashing her inside. The look on her face changed a bit, indicating to me that her movement had produced a feeling she wanted. That she did it again confirmed that. I slid my hands over her hips, cupped the snug, tiny bottom I'd dreamed about holding in my hands for years, and gave it a gentle squeeze. She rocked her hips again in response. "You like my butt, do you?" she asked.

I squeezed it again. "You better believe I do," I responded.

She rocked her hips yet again. "God, I don't think I've ever felt so full," she murmured, her voice growing husky.

I've never seen myself as being overly endowed, but it pleased me to hear that Terry thought so. I started rocking my hips, too, holding her against me as I did.

"Are...are you really close?" she asked, her voice thick.

"Not right this second I'm not," I replied, and that was true. And I really had no idea why I wasn't. A few minutes earlier I wasn't sure I'd be able to wait until I got in her before coming.

"Good, because this feels really incredible and I don't want it to end just yet."

"Me...either," I croaked in reply. I wasn't sure how long I'd be able to hold off coming, but I was sure going to give it a try.

Terry leaned forward, put her hands on my shoulders, and did some amazing things to me with her hips. After teasing me for a while with that incredible rocking movement, she stopped and held her middle against mine for a few seconds. I felt a shudder go through her and she sighed a little. Then she lifted her hips until just the tip of my penis remained inside her. Very slowly she lowered herself back down onto me. She did that about a half-dozen times, then stopped, pressed against me, and again I felt the little shudder and heard the soft sigh. I wondered if she might be having little orgasms or something. I didn't care. She was clearly enjoying herself and I was enjoying what we were doing just as much.

Before she did anything else, she lowered her upper body and we shared a kiss that was not quite as fervent as those we'd started with, but darn close. Then she straightened her arms and pushed herself back up. When she was sitting almost perpendicular to me, she did something to me with her vaginal muscles that darn near made me come. The look on my face when she did it must have told her how much I liked it.

She smiled down at me. "You like that?" she asked. She did it again.

I squeezed her buttocks and hauled her as tightly against me as I could. "You damn well better believe I liked it," I responded. "I damn near came."

"Oh, really?" she asked, grinning. She did it again.

"Let's see how you like this," I said. Tightening my grip on her bottom, I shoved my hips upward.

"Oh, yeah! I love that!" Terry responded. I did it again and she pushed down against me, twisting her hips from side to side as she did. She could have done that thing with her vaginal muscles as well, but at that point things were feeling so good I couldn't really tell. I kept thrusting up into her and she leaned forward, continuing to make rocking, twisting movement with her hips. For a few seconds I watched her dangling, petite breasts dance as she worked her hips against me and my thrusts rocked her body. I looked up at her face and saw that she was wearing a look of incredible ecstasy.

"N...now! N...now! Unnngggg! Uhhh! Uhhhh! Uhhhhh!" she grunted as our bodies struggled. Her grip on my shoulders tightened so much I was afraid she'd leave marks. The caress of her vagina on my thrusting penis changed somehow, too. "C...coming! Oh, yesssssss! Oh, yessssssssss! Yesssssssssssss! Yesssssssssss!" she cried, driving her hips down against mine with incredible strength.

All of the tension that had been building up inside me released in a rush of pleasure the likes of which I don't ever remember experiencing. "Oh yeahhhhhhhhh! Oh, God, yeahhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed. Powerful, wonderful spasms forced my hot fluids up through my penis and sent them gushing into Terry's quivering, shaking body.

Our bodies continued to strain together for a few more moments and while the rush of exquisite pleasure we both were apparently experiencing exhausted itself. Our movements finally did calm and in the process, Terry lowered herself so she was lying on top of me. My penis, which usually assumed the consistency of over-cooked linguine after love-making, remained semi-hard, still enveloped in her snug vagina. Occasional after-shocks of delight would ripple through her, and were shared with me as her vibrating vaginal walls caressed my embedded semi-erection.

Terry's face was buried in the crook of my neck and her soft, sweetly scented hair tickled my cheek. Somewhere along the line, my shirt and T-shirt had vanished, which meant her slim body and still-hard nipples were pressed against my naked flesh. It felt very nice having her on me and in my arms like that. I felt her take a deep breath, then she kissed my neck. "Oh, God!" she murmured. "That was so incredible!"

"I was just thinking the same thing," I replied.

She kissed my neck again, then pushed herself up, placed her arms on my chest, and gazed down at me. Her face was still flushed and her hair, disheveled, fell in front of her face. I brushed it back, using a motion very much like the one I've enjoyed watching her use. Her hair was silky soft, just as I'd fantasized it would be. The position she was in allowed me to see her breasts, which was a bit distracting.

"No...nobody ever...ever made me feel like you just did," she said softly. Her eyes were wide. "I...I wasn't sure I was going to stop coming."

"So you aren't angry with me then?" I asked.

Her eyes got even wider. "Why on earth would I be angry with you?" she asked.

I shrugged. "Maybe because I took advantage of you in a moment of weakness." She'd shifted position a bit and that movement, coupled with the fact that I was looking at her lovely bare breasts, caused my penis to get a bit harder. That was a huge surprise to me. I don't remember it ever happening before in my life, not even when I was a teenager, and that was a couple of decades ago.

Terry noticed it too. "Oh!" she exclaimed, her eyes widening. "What's happening?"

"Ah...something...um...you...ah...appears to be...um...ah...coming up," I croaked.

"I can tell," she replied. "You are really something."

"Ah...I...I've never had anything this happen before," I said. "I think, maybe, you're the one who's something." She did whatever she had done earlier with her vaginal muscles and I got even harder. "Oh, wow!" I exclaimed.

Terry giggled, a soft, husky sound that added even more to my renewed stiffness. "I take it you like that."

"God, yes! I sure do," I replied. She did it again and I groaned softly. "God, that feels so wild!"

"How does this feel?" she asked. Still leaning on my chest, she lifted her hips until I almost popped out of her, then she lowered herself, taking my again-stiff penis all the way back inside her.

"Incredible!" I said.

"Well...since you like it, I guess..." she murmured. She began raising and lowering her hips slowly, while wonderful feelings began building inside me, gently pushing me back up the slope I'd so wonderfully fallen off just a few minutes earlier. I studied her face and the longer she kept doing what she was doing, the more apparent it became that she was enjoying what we were doing at least as much as I was, if not more. Her face once more was a mask of passion and need, a look I've always believed shows a woman at her best. It certainly did Terry.

"You like fucking me, don't you?" I asked her.

Terry nodded. "Um-hmmm!"

I started moving my hips a little, trying to match the tempo of my movements to hers, and could see her level of passion rising in response. She straightened her arms and pushed herself up a bit. The change in position put her dangling, dancing breasts almost directly over my face. I lifted my head, sucked her right nipple between my lips, and began suckling and lashing it with my tongue.

"Oh, Godddddd!" she groaned, shuddering. The cadence of her hip motions increased a little.

I reached down and cupped her delightful bottom again. It's funny, I've heard small-breasted women say, "More than a handful is too much." Actually, you could have applied the same adage to Terry's bottom. Each firm globe was little more than a handful for me. But what perfect handfuls they were! I could feel her muscles moving as she worked herself up and down on my erection. It was magnificent.

"Uh...uh...uh...uh...uh...uh...uh...uh...uh...uh...uh!" she panted as she worked herself up and down on my rigid cock while I clutched her twisting, turning bottom in my hands. "Oh...oh...oh...oh...oh...oh...oh...oh...oh...oh...oh!"

It was hard to keep my head up to suckle her nipples for too long, and I finally abandoned that wonderful pursuit with considerable regret. I laid there, looking up at her flushed, lovely, passion-filled face and could see her orgasm approaching. It was something I'd never seen before, and I can't really describe what it was I saw. All I know is that I could clearly see that she was about to explode again.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Oh...oh...oh...oh! Ohhhhhhhhhh! Oh...oh...oh...oh!" she whimpered. Her eyes were closed, her face was red and strained, and her mouth was open. I felt her body stiffening and she pressed down against me, making the same twisting motion with her hips she had made the first time we'd experienced an orgasm together.

I didn't think I was that close, but all of a sudden my insides were unwinding like a spring suddenly unleashed. "Oh, God, yesssssss!" I cried when my fluids once more began gushing into her.

Once more she lowered herself onto me and we laid there, pressed together, as our passion ebbed. I was feeling pretty overwhelmed by wonder about what had happened and still found it a bit hard to believe that, in fact, I was lying here with Terry on top of me, having just finished an incredible session of love-making. But that really had happened. And this time my penis, though still inside her, had softened to a totally flaccid state.

"Oh, God! You did it to me again!" Terry murmured into my neck. She shifted position a bit and my penis slipped out of her. She giggled softly. "That tickled," she murmured. "I guess that means we're done, huh?"

"Ah...yeah, I guess it does," I said. "Look, if you want to..."

She giggled some more and lifted herself up so she could look down into my eyes. "I was just kidding," she said. She bent and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. "I don't think there's any way I could do anything else." She bent and kissed me softly again. "And besides, I gotta pee." Gracefully, even though she dripped a little of our combined fluids on me, she got off me and padded off toward the bathroom located in a corner of her office. Boy, watching her walk away from me in pants didn't come close to seeing her walking away from me in the buff. She had the finest bottom I'd ever seen.

I wasn't exactly sure what to do next. I mean, there I was, naked, lying on a sofa in the office of a co-worker. A co-worker I'd just made love with. And who would be coming back from the bathroom any minute, just as naked as I was. Should I get dressed? Should I try to cover myself? I'd never been in this situation before and hadn't a clue. I sat up, but that was as far as I got when I heard the bathroom door opening.

Terry emerged from the bathroom and walked back to the sofa. She was as wonderful to watch coming toward me as she'd been going away and I couldn't keep from staring. She noticed and blushed furiously. "Well," she said as she sat down on the sofa next to me.

"Well, what?" I responded, feeling kind of dumb.

"Are you wondering where we go from here?" Terry asked.

Other issues had come to mind, too. "Among other things," I said.

Terry looked puzzled. "What other things?"

"Well, like did I just get you pregnant?"

She laughed. I'd always liked her laughter. It was rich and sensuous and infectious. "I had my tubes tied years ago, after my youngest was born," she said.

"Oh," I replied. I'd turned into a really bad conversationalist all of a sudden.

"And I don't expect you to leave your wife and marry me, either," she went on. "I don't want this to spoil our friendship, either. I've seen that happen to other people."

"I don't want to lose you as a friend, either," I said.

"On the other hand..." she said, letting her voice trail off. "...there is a bit of a problem."

"What's that?" I asked.

"I've just enjoyed the wildest, most wonderful, most satisfying sexual experience I've ever had in my life," she said. "How am I supposed to be around you and not think about how wonderful what we shared today has been?"

"I don't suppose that's possible," I responded. "Is that really such a big problem?"

She gazed directly into my eyes. "What if I don't want this to be the last time?" she said softly.

"What if I don't want this to be the last time?" I replied.

"I'm not in love with you..." she began.

"I'm not in love with you, either, but I sure do like you," I said. "And I really like what we shared today."

"What about your wife?" she asked.

I honestly wasn't sure. "What happened here doesn't have to affect my marriage," I said. I didn't have a clue if that was true, but I desperately wanted it to be.

"Are you sure?" Terry asked. The way she looked at me, it was as if she was trying to search my soul.

I nodded. "Yes, I'm sure about that. I think we each may have something the other needs. Why should we keep that from each other? What kind of friend deprives another friend of something they need?"

Terry giggled. She reached out and caressed my cheek gently. "God, you're not only an incredible lover, you aren't half bad at rationalizing, either."

"OK," she said. She glanced over at her desk. "My God, look at the time. I...I have to get going. My kids are going to think I've been kidnapped, or in a crash or something. Won't your wife be wondering where you are?" She got up and started picking up her clothing.

I shook my head and began gathering my clothes together, too. "She has a very late meeting every Thursday, that's why I decided to make it my night to work late."

Terry stepped into her panties, a pair of plain cotton bikinis that looked terribly sexy as she pulled them up her slim legs. "Thursday is your night to work late, huh?" she said, sounding cryptic. She slipped her bra on.

I sat there, holding my clothes in my hand, watching as Terry finished getting dressed. I love watching a woman dress. Sometimes I think that's sexier than watching them undress. OK, maybe not sexier, but darn close.

After Terry finished dressing, she went to her desk, picked up the phone, and dialed. I went to the bathroom, then I finished getting dressed while she talked softly on the phone. I was just stepping into my loafers when she said, "I love you, see you in a bit," then put the phone down.

"My kids," she said, smiling. She stood up and walked over to where I was standing.

"Um...I guess I better get going," I said.

"Me, too," she responded. She stepped closer, slipped her arms around my waist and laid her head on my chest. My arms automatically wrapped around her and I kissed her hair. "Thank you for being my...um...friend," she murmured.

"You're welcome," I said.

She leaned back in my arms and we shared a kiss that was different from any we'd shared before. It was soft, gentle, yet had an underlying promise that told me it wouldn't be our last kiss.

"See you tomorrow," she said when the kiss ended. She stepped back, out of my arms.

"You bet," I said. I turned and left her office.

********************

Epilogue:

My Thursday evening with Terry happened a week ago. The next day she seemed pretty much the same as she always had, except I could see a twinkle in her eye that I hadn't noticed before. Today is exactly a week since our night together and this morning I got an e-mail from her. It said, "I have a problem I could use your help with this evening, if you have time."

You better believe I have time. I can hardly wait.

12