Tied Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are not finished love," he told me, kissing me hard. I wrapped my arms around his neck, entwining my fingers in his locks, pulling him closer to me, we let out simultaneous moans.

Pulling away he moved his attention to my neck, kissing, sucking, and biting, no doubt there would be a mark there when he was finished.

His movement continued south and he was tending to my breasts again, not as long as he had before, but it was still extremely erotic.

Finally he reached his final destination, hopefully to finish what he had started so long ago. He did not hesitate this time, orally pleasuring me.

I gripped his head and bucked my hips to his mouth, moaning, crying out in pleasure.

I felt the orgasm building, the heat building in the pit of my stomach, I was so close when he suddenly stopped, my cries of pleasure to one of disappointment, I needed release, I was going insane.

He moved back up to my face, kissing me fully, before pulling away, he rubbed my clit slowly while verbally taunting me.

"You never said what I wanted you to say love, if you say it you might get your release, don't you want that?"

"Please..."

"Say it love, who do you belong to?"

"You! I belong to you! Only you! I love you! Please!" I begged.

"Good girl, that's all I needed to hear."

He moved back and started eating me out for the third time today, but this time he didn't pull away when I was close, he licked, sucked, and bit until I was pushed over the edge, riding the waves of pleasure running through me, screaming Derek repeatedly, like a prayer.

When it was over I laid there gasping, calming down from my high.

"Thank...thank...you," I gasped out, my hand on my chest, feeling my heart beat rapidly.

"It was just my pleasure as it was yours, but we're not done yet," he told me, reaching over and retrieving something from his bedside drawer.

It was a condom; we were going to have sex. I bit my lip, I was extremely nervous all of a sudden. I watched silently as he removed the condom from its package and slid it over his hardened member. When he turned back to me he could tell by the look on my face I was having doubts.

"Its okay love, we don't have to. We moved to fast didn't we? You're regretting all this now aren't you," he spoke fast, trying to mask the disappointment and rejection in his voice, but I still heard it.

"No! I don't! I love you and I want to, I'm-I'm just scared," I confessed my eyes downcast. He cupped my face in his hands and brought my gaze to meet his.

"I love you, and I want you so much, I want us to be together. Even after all that has gone on today I want our first times to be special, I'm going to try my best not to hurt you," I promised, stroking my face and putting gentle kissing all over my face, on my lips, my cheeks, eyes, and forehead.

"You ready love," he asked, I nodded and he laid me back down kissing me lovingly.

I relaxed, he didn't plunge into me straight away, instead we laid their, kissing and giving each other gentle touches. He finally broke away and hovered over me, his tip pressed against my entrance, my body instinctively tensed up, trying to keep out the foreign object.

He stroked my hair and softly kissed me, "You need to relax, I don't want to hurt you more then it already will."

I relaxed my body and he slowly inched his way into me, my walls tightened around his member, I gripped his back, digging my nails into his flesh, trying to keep from crying.

He paused at my hymen, waiting for me to adjust to his size; he kissed my face, giving my words of encouragement, telling me how much he loves me.

"I love you, just do it, it's going to hurt any way you do it."

He kissed me hard and in one quick thrust he broke through my virginity, I couldn't refrain from crying out in pain, my scream muffled by the kiss.

He didn't move even tough I knew he wanted to, I shifted my hips slightly and felt a little more pain, but also intense pleasure, it felt wonderful.

"Don't move," Derek told me.

"It's okay now," I told him, thrusting my hips, feeling the same pleasure that was only intensified by the slight pain, I truly am a sick submissive masochist, but I don't care.

He held me still and gave me a hard look, "So there's no more pain at all?"

I bit my lip, I felt myself blushing, and "A little...but it...it feels good."

He looked at me like he didn't believe me, "I promise...please...keep going...please."

He answered my pleas by pulling out and pushing back into me, faster and harder then before, I cried out my pleasure, he stopped again.

"Don't stop," I begged, "please...harder...faster."

He pulled back and thrust into me again, my eyes rolled into the back of my head at the intense pleasure.

"What do you want Samantha, tell me."

"Fuck me please! I want you to fuck me hard and fast!" I told him.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard the only thing that will be left in that pretty little head of yours is me."

He grabbed my wrists and pinned them to either side of my head, kissing me hungrily he pushed into me. This time he didn't stop, he kept thrusting into me, each thrust harder and faster then the one before.

Our bodies were covered in sweat; the only sounds in the room were our muffled moans and flesh slapping against flesh, the fire that started as an ember in the pit of my stomach building so it was setting my entire being aflame.

I felt my orgasm building, I was about to be pushed over the edge, he broke the kiss and panted into my ear, "cum for me love, cum with me now."

My body obeyed his command and we came together, screaming each others names.

After we rode out our orgasms together, he collapsed against me, circling his arms around my body, and burying his face into the crook of my neck.

I was still on a high, my mind in its own little space, I was aware of what was going on around me, but it was like I was somewhere else as well.

My whole body was submersed in a comfortable numbness that I welcomed, I couldn't move, I didn't want to.

12