Tied Up in Escrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We talked for almost an hour discussing everything from work to our most recent sexual experiences. Cassie confided in me that it had been almost six months since she'd last had sex with a living breathing human being. The only sexual pleasure she had experienced recently had come from her battery operated little buddy which she had left behind in Carolina.

"I hope I don't need it on this trip." she said sending a clear message that had my groin stirring with anticipation.

I leaned to kiss her and her soft red lips met mine. She took her thumb and gently wiped her lipstick from my cheek.

She asked me how long it had been since I had made love to a woman. I reluctantly came clean about my recent romp with Jenny only two nights before. I figured that I had probably ruined any chance of getting into her pants by telling her about jenny. Instead she seemed aroused by the truth, and inquired further. She asked who the girl was and what she looked like, how we met and so on. I also revealed to her that I worked with Jenny and that she had actually spoken to her when she called me at the office.

"Was she the sexy voice that answered the phone when I called?" asked Cassie.

I told her it was indeed Jenny and then I described Jenny to her.

"Sounds like a great girl." replied Cassie.

I agreed and even told her about finding Jenny making out in the hallway with the two bitches at the nightclub.

"Does she go both ways?" asked Cassie.

I told her I didn't know and that I really didn't have the courage to ask.

"Interesting, is it serious?" she asked.

I told her that I didn't know and about how Jenny and I had both vowed to keep our little tryst secret. We kissed for a while longer. My arm brushed her breast as I placed hand upon her waist. We decided to take an evening stroll along the beach. I motioned for the waiter and Cassie finished her wine while I paid for dinner.

It was almost a half-hour before sunset so we walked towards a long deserted pier almost a quarter of a mile down the beach. Cassie held her shoes in one hand and had her other arm around my waist as we walked slowly up the beach. Cassie stopped me about halfway to the pier and gently pressed her hot wet lips to mine. I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. We hugged and kissed for a few more moments and then separated slightly as we continued our trek towards the large wooden pier. We arrived at the base of the steps just as the big orange ball reached the horizon.

We walked slowly out to the end of the pier and Cassie sat her shoes down and walked over a few feet to the rail. I eased up behind her and put my arms gently around her waist pressing my crotch against her soft round ass. She responded by pressing her shoulders back against my chest. The vanishing sun warmed our faces while the cool gulf breeze lifted her hair back against my cheeks and hardened her nipples beneath the loosely woven material of her pretty sweater. I kissed the back of her head as she folded her arms across mine.

She twisted slightly, tilted her head back and placed her hand on my cheek as our lips met again. I held her until the sun had almost disappeared. That's when Jenny turned to face me; wrapping her arms around my waist she softly whispered in my ear.

"Let's go back to your house and have a drink." she whispered.

I placed my left hand on her hip and slid my right over her shoulder and beneath her hair and over the back of her neck. I coaxed her lips to mine and slid my hot tongue between her sweet lips. Her tongue met mine as I squeezed the cheek of her ass. Her hard nipples pressed against my chest as we embraced.

Cassie toyed with the incoming tide as we walked back towards the car. She would chase the waves out then run playfully back up the beach as the rushing salt water from the next wave rapidly enveloped her bare feet. Her magnificent rack danced in the moonlight and her short skirt rose gently up her thighs revealing her hot sexy ass while she energetically taunted the waves and teased with me. She became much more passionate just before we reached the car. Perhaps it was the wine or maybe the gorgeous sunset. When we arrived at the car she leaned back against the door and stared at me with a come fuck me glance.

As I approached and kissed her, she slid her hand across my crotch and softly grabbed my balls. She was making her intentions very well known and I didn't want to disappoint her. I placed my right hand over her left breast and slowly rubbed her nipple with my thumb. She responded with an excited gasp and squeezed my balls even tighter. I reluctantly pulled back as she got into the car. My cock continued to harden as we drove back home. I was almost at the point that I was ready to pull over and rip her clothes off along the side of the road when we finally reached the house.

We pulled in the drive and walked towards the front door. I unlocked the door and we stepped inside. As soon as I turned from locking the door Cassie was reaching for the buttons on my shirt and pulling the tail from my trousers. I threw my keys on a chair in the entryway and let her finish before I reached over and pulled her sweater up over her head and tossed it to the floor. She answered by unsnapping my pants and yanking the zipper down until my pants slid down around my ankles. My aching cock pressed tightly against the button of my silk boxers as I grabbed Cassie by the ass with both hands and pulled her to me.

I unzipped her skirt and it cascaded slowly down over her hips and fell to the ground. I worked intently at the delicate front clasp between the cups of her bra as she stepped out of the skirt. With a quick burst the bra sprang open freeing her voluptuous tits. My fingers slid its narrow straps down off her shoulders. Cassie closed her eyes and tilted her back as the bra quickly joined her skirt in a pile on the floor. She kissed my nipples and ran her fingers through the hair on my chest before squatting in front of me with her legs spread, tugging my boxers down around my ankles as she went. My blood-gorged cock was pointing straight up in the air.

Cassie dropped down to her knees and placed her hands on my waist pushing my bare naked ass against the cold steel entry door. She wiggled closer to me and then sat upright resting the cheeks of her ass against the back of her heels. Without speaking a word Cassie kissed the tip of my hard cock then slid her hot wet tongue down the along the underside of it's swollen vein bulging shaft before sliding the entire soft sensitive head between her warm wet lips. Her bobbing head eagerly spun in circles as her talented tongue chased my twitching cock.

She swirled her hot wet tongue and teased the head of my cock until I thought I would explode, and I certainly didn't want things to end that way. My cock was literally dripping by the time I placed my hands beneath her arms and lifted her to a standing position. Eager to repay the favor I worked her bright red panties down over her sexy thighs and knelt in front of her. I slid my hand up between her legs and placed it across the crack of her ass, shoving her crotch towards me I pressed my face firmly into her hairy pungent muff. Her legs parted slightly exposing the soft pink lips of her eager pussy.

Hungry for more, she trembled with excitement. She grabbed my hair and lifted her left leg, lowering it over my shoulder allowing my hot probing tongue better access to her sweet hanging lips. Like a heat-seeking missile my tongue quickly zeroed in on her wetness. She placed one hand on the back of my head and the other on the stair rail to balance herself. Her pussy was white hot, wet, and ready for some serious fucking after just a few licks. Her tasty juices covered the fleshy lips of her snatch like sweet sauce on spare ribs at a Carolina barbecue. She moaned loudly and begged for me to stop, which only made me that much more determined to bring her off orally.

Her head was still spinning as I lead her into the den where the bar and the pool table were. I walked her over towards the love seat and stopped. I kissed her on the lips and squeezed her firm round breasts before I knelt in front of her. She sat her down on the edge of the cushion and I pushed her gently back against the large stack of soft fluffy pillows. She lay back and relaxed. Her hard nipples pointed towards the ceiling and her legs quickly parted beckoning for another application of my hot probing tongue. She grabbed my hair and pressed my face, already covered with her fluids, back into her smoldering twat.

She moaned loudly as I pressed my lips against her sweet pussy and slid my tongue deep into her wetness. I placed my hands over her crotch framing her warm inviting pussy. She grabbed her knees and pulled her legs back towards her chest. My thumbs pressed against the inside of her ass cheeks flanking the tender gathered opening of her asshole as my index fingers pushed back what seemed like acres of pink wet tissue to reveal her hard swollen clit. Her love button was very well defined and clearly visible. I eased my tongue against it and began licking upward at it like it was an ice cream cone with long pleasing strokes.

Cassie moaned and shivered with delight as I continued to paint her pussy wet with my eager tongue. I gently teased the lips of her dripping snatch, tugging softly at them with my teeth before slipping my tongue between their pink fleshy folds. Cassie responded with a broken whimper and began to slowly grind her soggy crotch against my face. I buried my face deep into her gaping twat focusing all my attention on her throbbing clit. Cassie lowered her legs and placed her feet on the floor as I slid my hands up under the cheeks of her ass. I viscously worked her clit from side to side with my tongue until her orgasm approached.

As soon as I recognized the change in her breathing and the increased flow of her juices, which signaled the onset of her orgasm, I clamped my lips tightly around her protruding clit and feverishly sucked it. Cassie screamed loudly and slammed her hairy mound hard against my teeth. Her hands repeatedly slapped the cushions beside her ass and her chest heaved uncontrollably as she began a long drawn out orgasm, shaking and grinding as she came. She collapsed on the pillows with her legs trembling and her abdomen rippling back and forth as I gently released my vise-like grip on her well-sucked and very sensitive clit.

I pressed her legs farther apart and ran my tongue from just above her asshole up across her well lubricated twat, gathering as much of her sweet syrup on my tongue as possible. She sat upright placing her arms back to her sides locking her elbows. She was still wobbling from her intense orgasm when I slid my candy coated tongue between her open lips and swirled it around inside of her mouth letting her taste her own juices. She grabbed me behind the neck and slid her tongue deep into my mouth apparently excited by the taste of her own fluids. I grabbed her ass and pulled it across the cushion towards my waiting cock.

Now more than ready to fuck, she quickly positioned herself on the edge of the loveseat as I pressed my cock between the slippery wet lips of her pussy. She tilted her head back, shoved her tits forward, and sucked for air as I entered her. I kissed her neck and squeezed her ass as I worked my entire cock, inch by inch into her hot slippery canal. She wrapped her legs around my waist and held on tight as I began to increase the intensity of my thrusts. Soon I was slam fucking her with the speed and accuracy of a singer sewing machine.

Cassie wrapped her arms tightly around me and pressed her hard nipples against my chest. We kissed wildly between gasps for air and moans of ecstasy. We fucked for what seemed like an hour but in reality, probably only about ten or fifteen minutes. Cassie came again while I fought back the inevitable trying to prolong our erotic adventure as long as I could. I was going strong when Cassie patted me on the shoulder and climbed off my plunging cock allowing me to pull back. She stood up and walked around behind me. I stood up and turned to face her.

Instead of wrapping her arms around me, kissing me, or kneeling to suck my cock, Cassie shoved me back onto the love seat and straddled my lap. She grabbed the back of the loveseat on both sides of my head and lowered her ass onto my shiny wet cock. With one smooth twitch of the hips her hot wet snatch swallowed my entire manhood. I reached down and grabbed the cheeks of her ass and she began a rodeo style ride that lasted a great deal longer than just eight seconds. Her ass pounded my thighs and her tits slammed against my face as she wildly impaled herself on hot my throbbing cock.

It only took a couple minutes of watching the reflection of my cock disappearing between the luscious cheeks of her ass in the full-length mirrored wall across the room before my orgasm began to build. I squirmed and pulled the cheeks of her ass further apart as my orgasm neared. Cassie taunted me as l drew closer to release.

"What's the matter honey, are you going to come?" she muttered between broken breaths.

I was almost there when Cassie sprang up off my cock and slid down on her knees between my legs. I expected her to finish me off orally and take my hot load inside her mouth.

Was I ever surprised when instead, she leaned down, spread my legs as far as she could and wrapped her huge soft tits around my throbbing cock. The slippery cocktail created by the sweat between her tits and our combined juices that already coated my cock offered plenty of lubrication to her normally arid cleavage. I began fucking her tits with a reckless fury. Cassie tilted her head forward until the head of my cock came in contact with her open wet lips at the end of every thrust. Soon my balls started to tighten and my asshole began to pucker. A warm surge of euphoria came over my body and I began to posture in preparation for my unstoppable release.

I arched my back and thrust my hips upward jamming my pulsing cock against Cassie's chest. Cassie tilted her head back in anticipation of the impending eruption. I watched in ecstasy as the first squirt splattered against her collarbone and trickled down towards her tits. Cassie continued rubbing her tits up and down against my cock as it emptied. Burst after burst of hot cum surged from my cock into the tight slippery gap between her tits before overflowing and cascading down across her fingers that tightly surrounded her fully erect nipples. I sat there helplessly sucking for air as Cassie relaxed the grip her cum coated breasts had on my messy cock.

Settling back onto one hip Cassie lifted my sore tired cock to her lips and teasingly licked the head clean. She ran her hand down along the slimy shaft and softly rubbed my balls. With my hot gooey cum smeared across her chest and another small drop shimmering on her cheek, she asked if I was ready for that drink yet. I Laughed and struggled to my feet. I led Cassie over to the bar, where I took a towel and gently wiped the fruits of my loins from her chest and chin. We grabbed a couple of wine glasses and a moderately priced bottle of Chablis before we headed up the stairs to my bedroom for a quick shower together and round two.

We fucked all night before finally drifting off to sleep as the sun came up. We must have fucked twenty times during the week that Cassie stayed with me. None of those times however eclipsed the hunger or desire we shared on that first night. We did it in every room in the house and in the hot tub on the patio. I ate her pussy on the pool table and even fucked her one morning on the kitchen table while breakfast burned on the stove. Cassie was purely insatiable. She would come and meet me at work and we would go out for lunch. On Monday afternoon we just had lunch together. On Tuesday we got a room for an hour at a sleazy motel near the office with free in room porno movies.

The sex was great. When Cassie arrived at work on Wednesday for our afternoon session, I was on the phone with a very windy client. She passed the few minutes that I was tied up by talking with Jenny. It was a little awkward for me, having slept with them both and enjoying it very much. They talked and even laughed together while I was on the phone. I couldn't help but wonder what they might be up to. When I finally hung up, I walked toward the waiting area where Cassie was sitting. She and Jenny said goodbye and we went in search of a yet another secluded location to indulge our animalistic urges.

We found it on the roof of a downtown parking garage where Cassie gave me a wonderful blowjob in the car. After she finished I told her that I had to go to Tallahassee the next day and that I would be leaving early and returning late. I asked her if she'd like to go along but she politely declined saying that I was wearing her out and she thought she might just stay here and lay around the house all day. We agreed and I headed back to the office. I was kissing her goodbye at her car when I heard the unmistakable click of Jenny's high heels. I turned to see Jenny wink as she got in her car. I turned back and caught Cassie smiling seductively.

I was already late and quickly rambled back into the office. The next day came and I was gone from home well before sunrise. It was late when I finally got home. Cassie was lying on the couch watching TV when I walked in. She got up and scampered across the floor to meet me. Her silk oriental robe was untied and flowed behind like a super hero's cape. She was naked underneath. She hugged me and kissed me on the lips. Her nipples were hard and she was extremely horny. I slid my hand between her legs and discovered her pussy was soaked.

"Are you sure you didn't pack your little buddy?" teasing her as I slipped off her robe.

"That's fine if you don't want it!" she replied with a giggle as she fell spread eagle back onto the couch.

I couldn't get my clothes of fast enough. I was hard by the time I was naked and quickly entered her. We fucked for five or ten minutes before I finished her off doggy style and deposited my sizable load deep into her already soaking twat. Friday came and went with more of the same. We spent Saturday, Cassie's last full day in town relaxing, just lying around house in our underwear and less.

"Don't make any plans for supper." said Cassie from the kitchen. "I'm going to cook you a dinner you'll never forget."

Great! I thought pussy and a meal too. I had no idea just how special it would be.

Cassie went upstairs to take a nap while I watched TV in the den. When she came downstairs around five thirty she was dressed in a skintight pair of black silk gym short with white pinstripes, a spaghetti strapped cotton top, and sandals. Her panty lines were faintly visible under her shorts but her impressive nipples were clearly visible beneath her thin white top. Her hair was flawless and her makeup was just incredible. She looked really hot, too hot almost for just cooking us a couple of steaks on the grill. I just figured since it was our last night together she wanted to look her best, and she certainly did.

After being chased from the kitchen I grabbed the newspaper and settled out on the patio with a beer in my cutoffs and a T-shirt. The doorbell rang not long afterwards. I told Cassie I would get it and jumped up. I opened the front door to find Jenny standing there looking very sexy.

"Jenny, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I invited her to join us." said Cassie as she walked up behind me pressing her tits against my back and squeezing my ass. "Come on in honey." said Cassie as she took a smiling Jenny by the hand and lead her into the kitchen.

The sight of the two of them walking through the house together sent my mind racing.