Tiffany and Ashley's Haunted Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany grabbed her open window and pulled herself while releasing her seatbelt. She grunted as she tried to pull herself out the window, and her legs stuck under the crumpled dash.

"Gimme a U!" Tiffany yelled at herself as one hand reached outside the vehicle.

"Gimme a P!" She yelled as she grabbed with the other hand.

"UP!" She yelled at herself as she finally pulled herself out the passenger window, flopping her body on the outside of the truck. She gasped and laughed, but looking up she saw a tow truck, a blue tow truck, driving along the winding road. She scrambled out of the truck and ran up the hill, across the road and continued through the muddy hell she endured only the night before.

Tiffany could hear the tow truck and its loud exhaust as it neared, driving around the long curving roads. With luck, Tiffany could make it to the hotel before him.

She kept marching, climbing and crawling, never letting herself stop, even when branches ripped at her hair and clothes.

And wouldn't you know it? By the time she arrived at the hotel, she had lost all those skimpy clothes given to her by Loretta. Covered in mud, and stripped naked, Tiffany crossed the front garden, and she dropped to her belly to crawl upon seeing the tow truck sitting next to the hotel, its driver side door ajar.

Tiffany looked around desperately, but she could not see anyone outside. She got up and ran to the door of the hotel and opened it, darted inside, shut the door, locked it and turned around, only to see the man from the garage standing right behind her in the lobby. He grabbed her, slapped handcuffs on one hand, and Tiffany screamed. He used the opportunity to shove Ashley's panties into her mouth to muffle her. Her eyes widened as he yanked her across the room and attached the cuff to a door handle. Tiffany started to cry, and she saw Loretta tied up behind the desk. The man had bound Loretta's ankles and wrists together, putting Loretta's underwear in her mouth.

"Do not worry, I will right back with your friend," he hissed at her, cackling a hideous laugh, and Tiffany yelled into her gag, seeing Ashley over his shoulder, having wandered into the lobby.

"Hey, Tiff, I thought-" Ashley froze, seeing the man cuffing Tiffany, for a brief moment, she did not quite register, but she then turned and darted up the stairs.

The man quickly pursued her, scrambling up the length of stairs.

"Come here! Another naked girl! Come here, naked girl! This place always brings 'em out!" He yelled as Ashley neared the top of the stairs. His horrid cackling laugh made her stomach turn.

Ashley turned back to look over her shoulder and saw the man five steps behind her. She turned to continue running down the hall, but Karla stood with a smile on her face and a red stiletto high heel in one hand. Ashley grabbed the red shoe, turned and screamed as she swung kicked at the man, he quickly blocked her leg, but her arm swung freely into his face with the red shoe, burying the stiletto in his eye.

He screamed and shrieked trying to hold his face or remove the heel, stumbling backwards, falling down the stairs and directly onto his head, killing the man.

Ashley gasped for air, dropped to the floor, and the familiar feeling of Karla's lips on her skin smothered her until she fell asleep or feinted, Ashely could not tell.

____

***Chapter 9***

"Thanks again, citizens, young ladies, for your courage and perseverance," the heavy set sheriff puffed his chest as he spoke, standing before two mostly naked girls. "Due to your efforts, a murderer is dead, and a case is solved! Thank you again."

The sheriff shook their hands, and the photographer snapped a picture of the three of them together and demanded extra pictures of Ashley and Tiffany together from conspicuously low angles that Tiffany and Ashley were always more than happy to offer, but after such an arduous two days, they merely smirked at the camera and let the photographer position himself nearly underneath them as they gave brief but tearful laugh and embraced.

_____

Loretta sat in the dark, not out for any reason than she was blind, drinking tea spiked with whiskey. She wept for Jason, hearing Tiffany's words hit her hard, and the sheriff confirmed Tiffany's greatest fear. Jason had died in that basin, his truck sitting on the rocky bank of the creek near her hotel. He died trying to protect them. So many thoughts swirled in her head. The new fame drew more visitors to her hotel for a brief period. She received offers to purchase her hotel, and she mulled over them. She buried Jason, and Tiffany and Ashley came to the service along with Jason's family and friends.

Karla's ghost had not appeared to anyone. Loretta considered her ghost rested or cleared. After three months, Loretta wanted to sell her hotel, but she did not know what to do after that.

Finally, she received another offer and took it. They paid her cash and wanted to keep the place as it was, but they wanted to convert the place into a rehabilitation clinic of sorts.

Loretta received the money and a week to vacate the place. With what they paid her, she could purchase a few condos or a nice house somewhere.

Instead, Loretta picked up her phone and called Tiffany, hoping to reach both of her and Ashley, but she heard a knock on her door. She put down the receiver and walked slowly to the door.

"Hello?" Loretta spoke as she opened the door.

"Loretta!" Tiffany and Ashley squealed as they poured around Loretta and hugged her. "Oh my goodness, you have to come with us!"

"Where?" Loretta responded with a laugh.

"We got another interesting case. Want to join our team? We got a van and stuff!" Tiffany said.

Ashley tugged at Loretta's hand.

"It will suck without you!" Ashley said with a sigh.

*** THE END ***