Till Sex Do Us Part Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her orgasm subsided, Helen's rocking motion slowed down. She thought she would be able to rest, to catch her breath, but suddenly she felt the searing pain of the whips and heard the loud CRACKS and she rocked the horse faster again.

It was then she realized the lust in her cunt and asshole never subsided, in fact, they were stronger than before.

Out loud she whimpered and groaned with every thrust.

In her mind she screamed: OH MY GOD THIS IS WONDERFUL—OH MY GOD THIS IS WONDERFUL---I NEVER WANT IT TO STOP—I WANT TO RIDE THIS HORSE FOREVER....

Akbar stood to the side of the room. He was enjoying the white woman's ride. He especially loved watching the full, fruity gourds of her breasts dancing and swaying as she vigorously rode the horse. Her brown aureoles were large, and her erect nipples were long and thick.

He'd seen many women on the horse, and he knew from her actions, that she took very well to the riding; that she would demean and subjugate herself to Master Ali -- she would readily perform whatever act he demanded all so she could ride the horse again.

She'd only been on the horse for seven-minutes before she had her first orgasm. Akbar guessed she would have six more before she was done.

Yes, he thought, after tonight she will be a docile and obedient slave to Master Ali.

Suddenly, Akbar remembered what Master Ali had said to him one time.

"Once a woman rides the horse, and experiences The Celebration afterwards, she is no longer fit to live with decent people in a civilized society.

She has no other thoughts in her head except how to satisfy the never-ending, unquenchable lust she feels between her legs."

Akbar heard Helen's shrill scream and watched her body contort wildly on the horse as she enjoyed her second orgasm.

Helen was tired and exhausted. Someone made her sniff smelling salts to keep her alert and conscious. Her cunt and asshole were on fire from the liquid goo, and the pleasure she felt in her loins was indescribable. When her rocking motions slowed she was once again revived by the whips on her buttocks.

A steady stream of indecipherable moans escaped her open lips. A thin sheen of perspiration covered her quivering white flesh. She wondered how it was possible to experience such exquisite ecstasy and unbelievable agony at the same time.

She was made to ride on and on and on....

Jennifer couldn't believe the lewd and perverse thrill she felt as she exposed her virgin anus to the assembled crowd of degenerate Arab men.

After her father had filled her deflowered pussy with his thick and creamy cum, he had demanded she parade in front of the audience with her legs wide open so all the men could see his discharge ooze from her cunt down her thighs and legs.

She was then commanded to go to her knees and clean her father's cock and balls with her lips and tongue. She knelt between his open thighs a long time working feverishly to clean and revive his organ. She even sucked his balls into her mouth, one at a time, in hopes of inspiring him to another erection.

Finally, once his cock was long and thick again, she was ordered to stand by the side of the bed and rest her head and shoulders on the mattress. With her legs stretched as far apart as they would go, she obeyed her father and reached back and pulled apart her buttocks to show the men the most intimate part of her body.

She didn't understand the Arabic language, but the catcalls and whistles from the dirty old men was a universal language all in itself. She knew what they wanted her father to do to her next.

She flinched when she felt her father's oily finger at her back portal, but steadied herself and allowed him to thoroughly lubricate her asshole.

His finger felt huge inside her, and she shuddered to think how she would be able to accommodate his big cock in such a tiny hole. She was grateful Marya had prepared her for this event.

Suddenly her father removed his finger and spoke loudly to her.

"Darling, take hold of my cock and place it against your entrance then push your hips backwards and take it inside you!"

When she felt the fat knob of his cockhead pushing against her puckered rose she briefly panicked but controlled herself. She gritted her teeth and pushed her hips backwards until she felt her father's cockhead suddenly burst into her opening.

She groaned into the pillow and hoped her father would give her time enough to get used to the strange invasion but he had other ideas. His hands grasped her hips and violently pulled her backwards as he thrust his cock forward until he was buried to the hilt inside his daughter's rectum.

"ALLAHU AKBAR!!" shouted her father.

The assembled men broke into applause and whistled their approval. Jennifer's screams of agony were drowned out by the noise in the room and the pillow where she buried her face.

It was official: her father had now taken both her front, and rear virginities.

Akbar decided to have Helen 'Ride the Horse' until she was on the brink of yet another orgasm. He watched her dazed, and lust contorted face for the signs.

The assembled men were growing impatient. They knew the time was near, and every one of them was naked, and silently stood around the horse with their hard cocks in their hands.

When Helen threw back her head, and began to frantically impale herself on the rubber cocks, he shouted the command to remove her from the horse. She cried out in anguish from being denied her climax -- the men around her cheered and whistled.

The two handlers held her tight while her wobbly legs slowly grew accustomed to standing again. When she was stable, they brought her to a heavily padded mat and left her standing there.

It was a matter of seconds before the first group of men rushed in and claimed her body. They positioned her to receive a cock in her cunt, one in her asshole and a third in her mouth.

Two men in the second group took her hands and placed them on their cocks to stimulate their erections so they'd be ready for her once the first group of men pumped their semen into the moaning, and more than willing white slave.

The liquefied paste in her pussy and asshole had served its purpose, as always. Helen contorted her body to accept all the hard cocks and when they settled into a rhythm, her eyes rolled in their sockets from the relief and ecstasy of being stuffed full of hard, male members.

She was much more than a willing recipient of this debauchery. She was demanding, as well. As soon as one cock emptied inside her, she needed to be filled with another and would shake her cunt, asshole or mouth at the next man in line.

The once proud and haughty white woman who'd shown such open disdain and hatred for Arab men now begged, pleaded and cried to be filled with their hard, brown cocks.

Back at Master Achmed's house, in the room adjacent to where Jennifer was receiving her first ass-fucking from her father, the pretty redhead, Jillian, diligently rode another Rocking Horse.

The two servants, with whip in hands, stood by and watched the once-innocent white girl thrash about wildly on the horse, working feverishly to feel the full impalement of the rubber cocks in her throbbing orifices.

The men no longer needed to 'encourage' her with their whips. Jillian wore a continuous dazed smile on her lust-contorted, pretty face.

When Achmed was finished defiling his daughter, the Sheiks and dignitaries would come into the room and empty their bloated balls into the pretty white girl over-and-over until even the Viagra-like pills they were consuming like candy, no longer could give their satiated cocks the ability to rise.

Marya freed Johnny and Judy from their bonds as they watched Achmed's thrusts into Jennifer's ass grow in urgency.

They silently watched Achmed close his eyes, throw back his head and shout as stream after stream of cum shot thru his cock into his daughter's defenseless asshole.

Judy gasped when she saw her daughter's reaction. Far from being repulsed, the young girl experienced an earth-shattering climax of her own when she felt her father's hot semen filling her bowels.

"You are a very fortunate family," said Marya to the boy and woman. "I have seen many white people fight and resist their sexual enslavement, but your family takes to it like humps on a camel."

Marya forced Judy to her feet and walked her outside the door of the small viewing room.

"Your fun is just beginning," she said to the pretty blonde woman. "In a few minutes all the men in that room will go into another room and be given a pretty, redheaded white girl and they will fuck her senseless...your job is not to fuck them, but to rouse their cocks again after they shoot their loads into the girl...you will lick and suck their slimy, limp cocks, or lick the walls of their assholes -- no matter -- whatever it takes for them to achieve erections -- you will perform."

Judy couldn't believe what she was hearing. This place is a house of horrors!

Tears came to her eyes as she pictured the abuse and degradation her daughter must surely have suffered here.

Suddenly Marya's face was in her face. The brunette scowled at her and said: "If you don't perform to the highest levels of our expectations that pretty young boy in there who calls you 'Mommy' will have his balls cut-off with a rusty knife! Do you understand me, slave-girl?"

Judy was completely engulfed with fear. "Y-Yes, Mistress Marya -- please don't hurt him!"

"That, my dear, is entirely up to you."

Marya signaled a nearby servant who grabbed Judy's arm and led her naked to the Celebration room.

Before Marya returned to Johnny she sadly shook her head. The boy's fate had already been decided once Master Ali had gotten a good look at him. Now Marya felt nothing but pity for the boy.

Master Ali only liked women for what they had in common with boys.

As far as she was aware, he'd never had his cock inside a woman's pussy. He thought cunts were unclean and disgusting. He preferred the bottoms and mouths of pretty and hairless, young white boys.

"I love you, Daddy," sighed Jennifer, as she licked at her father's sweaty balls.

"And I love you, too, my beautiful slave-girl...push your tongue inside my asshole, Darling, that will make me hard again."

"Yes, Daddy," she cooed and slowly inserted her pink tongue into her father's asshole.

She had been proud and honored that her father wanted to spend time with her alone after their 'performance.' He could have chosen to be with his friends in The Celebration Room, but he chose to be with her instead.

Frightened out of his mind, Johnny sat naked on the strange Arab man's lap. His innocent mind could not comprehend what he was witnessing thru the one-way mirror.

A beautiful and young, redheaded white girl was being brutally used by at least a dozen drooling and decrepit Arab men. Her three orifices continually filled with hard, brown cocks.

He was close enough to clearly see their wrinkled flesh. When they climaxed inside the girl their mouths opened wide in triumph and pleasure; each man was missing at least two teeth.

Even more shocking was the sight of his dear 'Mommy', on her knees, reviving the limp dicks of the spent men with her mouth and hands. She seemed to relish the role she played. Sucking the old men's balls and licking their assholes until their dicks were once again hard enough to rape the redheaded girl.

But then he thought 'rape' may not be the appropriate word for what was happening to her. She acted more than willing to take as many cocks inside her as she could. Indeed, she appeared desperate each time a deflated cock was pulled from her, and exhilarated when a fresh, hard cock was shoved back inside her.

The hand stroking his cock distracted him. He was nearing his climax.

"Ooohhhh, Master Ali...." he cried out. "That feels so goooood!"

It had been less than an hour since he first met his Master. His Master had told him what his role as slave-boy would require.

"I have made arrangements with my brother that you will belong to me," he'd said. "You will live in my house and sleep in my bed. Your only responsibility is total obedience to me. Any time you fail to meet my expectations -- you will be swiftly and harshly beaten with a thick leather whip - I assure you will not like it at all.

You will be taught how to sexually please me. By the end of your training you will be an expert at fellatio and analingous, and when you take my hard cock in your asshole you will squeal and wiggle your hips like a girl -- now come here and sit on my lap!"

Suddenly the older man's hand stopped stroking his dick.

"OH-NOOOOOO—PLEASE MASTER ALI—PLEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZ...."

His Master laughed in his ear.

"You take your pleasure very easily, my little White-Slave...let us see how well you give it to others...have you ever sucked a man's cock?"

Johnny vigorously shook his head 'No'.

His Master chuckled and said, "That excites me a great deal -- to be the first to use your mouth...on your knees, boy -- it is time to serve your Master!"

Jennifer relaxed on the balcony to her room. She sat back and rested her feet on another chair. Her thin dress was raised above her waist and her legs were spread apart. The cool night breeze felt good on her newly stretched pussy and asshole.

She basked in the afterglow of the multiple fuckings her father had given her. She was physically drained and close to sleep, but she didn't want the day to end.

Suddenly, the peacefulness of the night was shattered by the pack of dogs from the backyard of the house next door. Their howls and barks were forceful and loud.

She had never been inside that house. No one ever spoke of that house. What little she knew she picked up from Marya.

"We do not speak of what goes on in that house!" Marya had sharply scolded her one day after Jennifer had asked.

"Who lives there -- why do they have so many dogs?" she had pestered the older woman until she'd finally given in.

"Masters Achmed and Ali -- their father lives there with the youngest son, Abu."

"My father has another brother?" she'd asked in amazement. She'd never known that fact.

"He is slow -- somewhat feeble...neither of them leave the house...their 'entertainment' is delivered to them by their servants," Marya said, obviously not wanting to discuss it.

Marya saw the pleading in her pretty concubines' eyes and decided to tell her more.

"They are the most depraved men in all of Saudi Arabia...their sexual tastes run from the extreme to the bizarre...I doubt your father will ever allow you to visit their house.

The boy, Abu, raises and trains full-bred German shepherds -- six males and two females...their offspring fetch a high price...the howling you hear every night are the males -- they want, no, they are demanding a female...."

"Oh my," said Jennifer. "Those poor female dogs must be exhausted."

Marya looked at her sharply then said: "The female dogs are constantly pregnant -- the males will have nothing to do with them until they have given birth and are in heat once again...."

"No wonder the males are so loud at night -- going without sex for a long time must be very difficult, even for dogs," commented Jennifer.

Marya slowly shook her head.

"My sweet, naïve girl...generally what happens is a white girl is bought at a slave auction and brought to live there...."

Jennifer didn't understand what that had to do with the dogs. She thought for thirty-seconds before her mind formed an ugly image.

Her eyes opened wide and with disbelief on her face she said, "You mean---"

Marya looked at the floor. "Like males everywhere, once their whining and complaining or barking stops -- that signals they are getting what they want."

The dog's howls and barks grew even louder. Jennifer found herself wishing the noise would continue throughout the night.

Suddenly, there was silence. Jennifer shivered as goose-pimples broke-out on her flesh. She fought the perverted images in her mind and decided it was bedtime.

Her eyes remained wide open as she lay in bed. Her heart was racing. She spread her thighs apart and reached down with her hand and caressed her rapidly moistening cunt.

Conflicting mental images fought with each other in her head: one was of the lovemaking with her father, the other, far more sinister, became much clearer in her mind.

Her darkest fantasy quickly brought her to an explosive climax, and she fell into a peaceful sleep immediately thereafter.

ONE YEAR LATER

Jennifer was irritated. It took two shoves on her concubine's back to awaken her. The woman looked startled at being awakened then saw the deep scowl on her Mistresses face.

"I'm so sorry, Mistress Jennifer -- please don't spank me -- my sore bottom can't take anymore!"

"Well then...." said the pretty girl, extremely annoyed.

The woman scrambled to her knees between Jennifer's widely splayed thighs and buried her face in her Mistresses pussy.

Jennifer laid back and closed her eyes. From time-to-rime her slave-girls tongue brought sighs of pleasure from her open mouth.

Suddenly, Jennifer brought her knees back to her chest then pulled her legs wide apart exposing her anus to the trembling slave-girl.

"Mother," she hissed thru clenched teeth, "eat my asshole!"

"Y-Yes, Mistress Jennifer," said Judith's quivering and timid voice.

Fearful of having the wooden spanking paddle taken to her tender flesh yet again, the slave-girl immediately pushed her long tongue into her daughter's rectum.

Two houses away, Master Ali lay back with hands clasped behind his head watching intently as his beautiful, white slave-boy performed the very same act upon him.

He had lived fifty-years with guilt and shame simply because he preferred boys to women. Now that his father and brothers knew his secret, while they didn't approve, they never castigated him, or worse, disown him.

His father took subtle digs at his manhood, but he surely wasn't one to criticize considering what he had forced, and still forces his own son, Ali's youngest brother Abu, to do for him.

Ali's heart went out to Abu.

No wonder he is feeble, thought Ali - all those years of being sodomized by his own father. It's a wonder the man/child could function at all.

"Oh yesssss..." groaned Ali as his slave-boy, Johnny, coated the walls of his asshole with saliva.

He reluctantly tapped the boy lightly on the head and said, "My balls -- suck my balls."

This was their morning ritual. Ali always woke with a raging hard-on, but he wanted to savor the start of a brand new day by postponing immediate gratification for a slow build-up, and then a spectacular orgasm into his boy's mouth.

The first climax of the day is the most important one, Ali smiled to himself.

In another bedroom in the same house, Marya and Jillian lay side-by-side, passionately kissing. They caressed and stroked one another until Marya felt her cunt flood with excitement.

"Make love to my body, slave-girl," Marya whispered in the girl's ear.

Breathlessly, Jillian responded, "Yes, my beautiful, brown Mistress."

The pretty redhead slowly made her way down Marya's body, kissing and licking every inch of her hot flesh. The older woman marveled at the girl's intensity and thoroughness whenever she was made to perform.

The girl's expertise with her hands and mouth surprised even a jaded, long-time concubine like Marya.

The older woman fully understood Jillian's passion and lust derived from her heightened expectations of being allowed to 'Ride the Horse' yet once again, but still, her obedience and sense of duty thrilled Marya to no end.

When the girl finally reached her object of desire, she settled into her cunt-licking position and proceeded to give immense pleasure to her Mistress.