Tim and Al Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Al then ordered Tim to turn around on the bed. Tim turned his body around so he was now face to cock. His own cock was still hard and begging for attention. Al picked up the controls to the plug and gently squeezed the bulb watching Tim's face as the plug expanded inside him.

"Are you okay?" Al asked as he continued to inflate the plug. Tim nodded that he was fine.

Al then said, "Good, now open up and get my dick ready to fuck your pussy/ass"

Tim opened his mouth as Al stepped forward and slid his cock back into Tim's mouth. Tim groaned as he felt Al making the plug in his ass swell and shrink. Finally Tim began to concentrate on sucking and licking his Al's cock. Al seemed to enjoy making Tim groan around his cock. Every time Tim sucked the head into his mouth, Al would pump up the bulb.

After a few minutes of just using the inflating bulb to tease/torment Tim, Al then turned on the vibration device. Tim jumped when he felt the buzz of the vibrations start. He thought he might cum then and there. Another groan escaped his lips as Tim continued to suck and lick on Al's cock and balls. Al's cock was beginning to lengthen and harden in Tim's mouth. Al was busy playing with the intensity of the vibrations running through Tim's ass while Tim was sucking his cock. Tim continued to groan and moan as the vibrations increased and the size of the plug increased in his ass. Tim was bobbing his head up and down on Al's shaft trying to get it good and wet before it was used to pop his anal cherry. Tim was a little worried that he could take it.

Al picked up a rubber and told Tim to get back on the floor and roll the condom over his cock. Tim blushed as he got up, took the condom and knelt in front of Al. He took Al's cock into his hands and began to roll the condom down the length. Al then handed him the tube of lubricant and told him to make sure his cock was good and slick. Tim took the lubricant and began to stroke it all over Al's cock. This caused Al's cock to swell. Tim's heart rate was increasing as he wondered if he could actually take this large cock in his ass. Al looked down as his Tim continued to massage his condom covered cock. Finally Al ordered Tim back up onto the bed.

Al then grabbed a pillow and slid it under Tim. He then told his Tim to grab his legs by the thighs and spread his legs. Tim's cock was hard and dripping on his belly. Al turned off the vibrations, deflated the plug and began to gently work the plug out of his Tim's ass. Tim groaned as the plug stretched his ass again and finally slid out

Next Al ordered Tim to roll over onto his stomach while staying on top of the pillow. This raises Tim's ass up in the air for easy access. Tim then feels Al climb up on the bed and slide in between his legs. He is now stuck spread wide with his ass open for use. Al moves up so his cock is now resting on Tim's ass. Tim jumps as Al begins to run his cock up and down Tim's ass crack. Tim felt the butterflies grow in his stomach. His breath got shorter as he felt Al reach down and spread his ass cheeks. Tim then felt the head of Al's cock pressing against his hole. It felt HUGE. Could he take it at all?

Al began to gently push his hips forward. He listened and watched Tim's body language to make sure he was okay. Tim was breathing slowly but with a purpose. Tim's mind was flooded with feelings and emotions. He could feel his ass being spread open again. Oh no, can I take it? Will it hurt? I am a freak. Were some of the thoughts running through Tim's head as Al continued to press the head of his cock against Tim's virgin ass. The flared head of the cock continued pushing forward with Al pausing to let Tim get use to the new size. Finally the head slid all the way in. Tim let out a groan as his ass now enveloped another man's cock in it. It was now official; he was a freak and a pervert. What would his friends think if they found out what he was into? He finally pushed that thought from his mind. Al asked him if he was okay. He could only nod Yes. Al then began to gently push forward. Tim could feel his ass getting stuffed full. It felt similar to when he used the dildo on himself but now he thought he could feel the pulse of the blood running through Al's cock. He could feel it swell and pulse. Finally Al stopped pushing forward.

Al's cock was now as far into Tim's ass as he could get it. He supported himself on his arms while he let Tim get used to the feeling. Al then began to gently rock his hips causing his cock to slide in and out. Tim groaned as he got used to the new sensations. Al slowly lengthened his stroke, gently working it in and out. He was trying to make it was enjoyable as possible for his Tim. Based on all their previous chats, he wasn't sure if Tim would go this far. As he was driving his cock in and out of Tim's ass, he could see that Tim was beginning to get comfortable with the feelings and seemed to be loosening up.

Tim couldn't believe the feelings that were running through his mind as Al began to slide his cock in and out of him. His ass was full of another man's cock, he felt like a freak but his cock was still rock hard. Al began to slide the full length of his cock in and out of his ass. Pulling back until just the head was inside his ass and then slide in as much as he could. Each of Al's thrusts would cause Tim to groan again and again. Tim's cock throbbed each time Al pushed all the way in. Al had kept the camera handy and decided to take a few pictures. He grabbed the camera and took several shots as his cock worked in and out of Tim's tight hole. Tim felt like he was blushing as he saw the flash and heard the clicks of the camera. Al's thrusting became more forceful as Tim relaxed. Al began to pull all way out leaving Tim's ass hole spread open but empty for minute before plunging back in. Tim groaned more as the head popped in and out of his ass. His cock felt like he was just leaking a steady stream of cum.

Al continued the assault on Tim's virgin ass. Tim was groaning and pushing back at times. Finally Al could tell he was getting close to his own orgasm. He pushed forward and held still.

He then said "Try and roll over on your back while keeping my dick in your ass.

Tim pulled himself partly off of Al's dick and tried to flip over on his back. He just couldn't seem to get his body to bend the right way. Finally Al just pulled himself off and Tim quickly rolled onto his back. Al picked up Tim's legs and pushed them back while sliding the pillow back under Tim's ass. Al then told Tim to grab his own legs. After Tim had pulled his legs back, Al began to work his cock back into Tim's ass. Tim groaned at the new feelings as his ass was invaded from a new angle.

Al then said 'I wanted to see the look on your face when I tell you I am cumming in your ass."

Tim blushed as Al told him this. Al put some more lubricant on his cock just to make sure and he then swiftly and firmly pushed his cock all the way into Tim's ass. As his cock was buried again in Tim's ass Al reached down and grabbed the chains that were part of the parachute that was still wrapped around Tim's balls. When he tugged on those chains pulling Tim's balls away from his body, Tim let out another groan. Al kept his cock buried deep while he just pulled and tugged on the chain, watching Tim writhe around some on the bed. Tim's own cock was now dripping on his belly. Al then resumed thrusting in and out Tim. Al's thrust became more rhythmic and continuous. Tim tried to hold his legs back to give Al the room he needed. Al picked up the camera again and took several more shots of his dick ramming into Tim's ass while Tim's dick was dripping cum onto his belly. Tim felt his face blush again.

Finally Al began grunt himself and he finally pushed forward and let out his own moan. Tim thought he could feel Al's cock swell as it began to pump its load of cum into the condom that covered it. After Al's cock was done filling the condom with his second load of cum, he gently slid himself out of his Tim's ass. He then rolled the condom off of his cock and held it over his Tim's mouth.

"Open Wide Tim." he said as he began to squeeze the cum out of the condom and into Tim's mouth.

Tim's own cock was still quivering and his balls were aching for release as he swallowed Al's cum again. Once the condom was empty, Al reached down and removed the parachute from Tim's balls.

Tim groaned as he finally said, "Master May I cum now?"

Al smiled at the words. He pulled the pillow from under Tim's ass.

"Raise your legs and get them over your shoulders."

Tim began to roll back until his legs were over his head and he was now staring at his own cock. Precum was visible on the tip. Al reached out and gently massaged Tim's balls. Tim groaned a little. Al then moved his hand to Tim's cock. It was hard and throbbing. Al sensed that Tim was about to explode. Al ran his finger across the head of the cock and used the precum to help lubricate the rest of the shaft. Tim shuddered and shook at the new sensations on his cock. Al wrapped his hand around the cock and began to stoke it up and down.

"Keep your mouth open" Al said as he continued to stroke Tim's cock.

Tim began to breath a little faster and he began to try and move his hips.

Al said "Go ahead and cum."

Al continued stroking Tim faster and faster, he could feel Tim's cock beginning to swell and jump. He watched Tim's balls tighten and with a groan Tim began to shoot his own load into his own mouth. After all that teasing and anticipation, Tim had quite a bit that landed in his mouth but some spurts still ended up on his face. Al tried to keep Tim's cock pointing at his mouth while milking all the cum out of him. Tim stopped cumming and Al let go of Tim's cock. As Tim lowered his legs Al picked up the camera and took a picture of Tim's face with cum on his lips, cheeks and chin.

Al then said "Clean up your cum from your face and eat it all."

Tim used his fingers and began to wipe it all up. As Tim cleaned his face Al pulled on his own boxers and grabbed more drinks from the cooler. After Tim had finished cleaning his face he took the soda that Al offered him. Tim took the drink and realized that he was now naked in front of Al. The adrenaline and endorphins had left his body and now he was really feeling like a freak. Al realized what was happening so he told Tim to go grab a pair of panties and put them on. Tim walked over to his bag and grabbed another pair of panties and stepped into them.

After Tim had pulled on the panties Al told Tim to sit back down on the bed.

Al sat in the chair across for him and said "Congratulations. You did a lot more than I thought you would. I thought you might chicken out once we got to the stage of you undressing me and sucking my cock."

Tim felt like he was blushing a little.

"Was it what you expected or fantasized about?" Al asked.

Tim replied that it was totally different than what he expected, fun but different. Some sensations were a lot different than he what had fantasized about or expected.. Tim said that his mouth was sore from being used for so long and that Al's cum definitely tasted different than his own. Tim also said that his butt was a little sore and having a real cock in his ass felt totally different than using a butt plug or a dildo. Even the golden shower was a lot different than what he expected. Tim wasn't really sure how to put in words how it was different but it was.

"Do you still feel like a freak?" Al asked.

"Yes I do" said Tim, "I was just on my hands in knees wearing panties while fucking and sucking another guy. That kind of puts me in a very small minority, so I do feel weird. It was a lot of fun but part of me still feels weird."

Tim continued, "But I think I am willing to continue to explore"

Al replied, "Good, We can have a lot of fun exploring all the kinks that you like and the ones I like!"

12