Tim & Peggy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, with my little egg, I was desperate."

"Fuck, I haven't cum for the past week, I've been saving it for you," I teased her.

"Oh darling, oh you wonderful man, I want you to fill me with cum, unload deep inside me." She undid my trousers and I helped her pull them off completely. I was just in my briefs, my penis painfully hard and straining at the material. Peggy reached down with both hands and eased him out, lovingly holding him gently, partly peeling back my foreskin and smearing precum over her fingertips. She groaned loudly and surrendered to my embrace again.

"Fuck, you feel so hard and warm in my hands," she moaned into my chest.

"Baby, you're going to have to stop that unless you want me to cum now, I'm so on the edge," I groaned loudly.

She looked up at me, squeezed my cock gently in her hand and beckoned me to join her under the duvet. I slipped into the lovely big bed and I turned to face her but she begged me to face away from her as she slipped off her robe, asking me to forgive her self-consciousness. I thought it was sweet that she felt this way and looked forward to reassuring her about her loveliness. I heard her robe fall onto the floor and felt her weight on the bed as she joined me, then her lovely warmth in my back. She pressed her wonderfully soft breasts against my back as she snuggled into me under the duvet. I made to turn but she stopped me, whispering she wanted to keep on feeling me first. She pressed her soft warm body into my back and reached around to grasp my penis, groaning into my neck as she felt the heat and the hardness of my erection. She mumbled something about having forgotten how good a hard cock felt in her hand again.

But passion overtook us both within seconds and she caved in to my desire to hold her. I turned to face her and we intertwined our bodies, mashing our mouths together, our snatches of conversation limited to little more than gasps and expressions of intimacy. The feel of her soft naked tummy against me was mindblowing. I was so desperate to pull back and gaze at her naked body, but my desire to hold her and reassure her won through. I was ready to take things so slowly, to go at her pace and not rush her, but then I slipped my hand between her legs and found she was dripping wet ... and open.

Oh god, tentatively exploring a woman's most intimate place for the first time is so intensely erotic and I groaned into her. Peg's vagina was a hot sticky mess, her labia already parted and her body so ready for intercourse. She looked into my eyes imploringly, a look on her face almost of anguish and I'll never forget her words as she struggled to get them out while breathing hard.

"Tim ... fuck me .... now ...... please, I want you inside me, fuck me senseless .... pleeeease!"

I'd imagined she'd want a lot of foreplay to warm up but I'd underestimated her raw need for cock. She parted her thighs and I slipped between them. I started to stroke her open pussy with my swollen helmet but she simply wanted me inside her, urgently. I entered her tentatively but she raised her knees and pressed her heels on my bum, making it abundantly clear she wanted me deep straight away.

"Deep .... please .... and hard, really fucking hard ..... oh god!"

She was such a wonderfully warm liquid mess inside, her vagina was tight to begin with but she soon opened up as her body responded to cock after so long. After only a few strokes she lifted her feet even higher and I tucked my arms under her knees to open her up even more. She was lovely and supple and our pelvises interlocked so naturally, as if we'd been fucking each other for years. God, it was such wonderfully instinctive fucking, allowing us to couple deeply and produce that indescribable feeling of my glans bumping up against her cervix. The speed at which we ramped up our fucking caught me by surprise and I could start to feel my sap rising.

"Baby, I'm sorry I can't last long," I cried.

"Good!" She screamed, "I want your semen inside me, oh fuck I can feel your balls slapping against my bum ...... oh sweet jesus, fill me with cum."

I did, copiously. I thrust as deeply as I could and let rip, gasping in her ear that I was splattering her cervix with cum, just as ropes of the sticky stuff spewed out and gave me the release I'd craved. My explicit mutterings triggered her orgasm and we reveled in the delight of a joint climax. God, it was powerful, I can't imagine we'd been fucking for longer than 5 minutes but we were both so ready, and we each knew there would be plenty of time to enjoy more in the hours ahead.

We stayed coupled together, I managed to keep my semi-hard penis inside her as she drifted in and out of sleep, loving the gentle little contractions of her vagina as she recovered slowly from her climax. Feeling my semen drip slowly out of her cunt, run around my balls and pool on the sheet as I stayed inside her was a big turn-on for me and I gradually got hard again as Peggy lay crashed. She was incapable of further pleasure so I pulled out and lay next to her, hugging her from behind and cradling her head in my arms as she slept. We both dozed, recovering gradually after the short but incredibly intense fucking we'd given each other, that ultimate gift to ourselves.

More by luck than anything, I managed to be awake as Peggy slowly regained consciousness in my arms. She smiled dreamily as she stirred, looked at me and drew my mouth to hers for a long gentle kiss. With our faces just a few centimetres apart she told me quietly that she had never before climaxed during fucking, and had always needed clit stimulation to orgasm. I have encountered this with several other woman and reassured Peggy that she wasn't unusual.

"But Tim, I've never fucked like that, not ever in my life. It felt so fucking amazing, so uninhibited. I've not even talked like this before." She was like a child with a new toy, and I was choked again.

"Oh Peg, I'm so glad you picked me".

"Me too, whoever imagined that evening in the restaurant would lead to this?" she murmured, and squeezed me tightly.

We gathered ourselves slowly, took turns to use the bathroom, then returned to bed to make love slowly and languidly, chatting constantly. I can't describe in the same detail everything we did, but we did so much together. We spent the day in bed, exploring each other physically, sharing fantasies and needs, and opening ourselves up to each other. Looking back, our explosive start had been inevitable, we were so in need of each other, but we managed to pace ourselves for the rest of the day. Peggy had even thoughtfully prepared some finger food that we could share in bed.

She quickly shed her self-consciousness, and was amused that I enjoyed her wrinkles, stretchmarks and round curves. I told her I loved the fact that she was 60, that she was such a desirable and sexually responsive woman, more than capable of giving a man a great deal of pleasure. It was very much her day, she asked loads of questions, opened herself up and let herself go, but of course gave me huge enjoyment in doing so. It got to 3pm and I needed to shower, using my own soap, which is one of my precautions so I don't smell different when I get home. It was a wrench to leave her, she told me she was going to return to bed and fall asleep with happy thoughts of our day, which was typically sweet of her. We'd already agreed to meet again the next day; as Peg put it, "there's a lot more I want to explore with you".

I wondered if she really had purchased the lingerie we'd discussed by email over Christmas and whether she'd wear it for me the next day, but said nothing. We parted and arranged to meet at 930am the next day. I slept the sleep of the dead overnight and awoke refreshed yet still quite blown away at what we'd done together. I ran over it in my mind again, how I'd met Peggy, a 60yo housewife, in normal circumstances, how we'd clicked – and how. I recalled how she and her hubby had come back to ours for coffee, and how she had made it clear that night that she wanted to see me again – ostensibly to pick my brain on reviving a tired sex-life. Then we'd spent weeks communicating, building trust and confiding in each other to the point where she told that she wanted to go to bed with me. I still had to pinch myself.

When Peggy opened her door to me the next morning she took my breath away. She was dressed as if going out to a smart function, in a black and grey patterned dress, just above the knee, pearls around her neck, the sheerest nylons in a barely black shade and 3" black heels. God, her legs looked gorgeous. I told her that dressed like that I could well imagine meeting her at a wedding and seducing her at the reception. She giggled her agreement and led me to the lounge for coffee, my eyes glued to the seams and point heels of her fully fashioned nylons. We snuggled up on the sofa and shared our feelings about the previous day and how it had affected us. We agreed we still wanted a purely sexual relationship, no strings, but with the added attraction of being able to confide in each other and share our deepest secrets.

Gradually the conversation was overtaken by touching, kissing and fondling. I couldn't keep my hands off her and the feel of her exquisite lingerie underneath the thin silky dress was too much. I asked her to stand and twirl slowly for me so I could take her in fully. Oh god, I couldn't take my eyes off her seams, she'd got them so perfectly straight. I complimented her on it and she said she'd been practising, having never worn seamed stockings before. She laughed and told me she'd show me her secret for keeping them so straight. I stood to join her and as we embraced and kissed I gently undid the hooks of the dress at her neck and slowly unzipped her all the way down her back. She stepped back and let it slide gracefully off her body.

Jesus, she was such a sensual mature woman, stood there in beautifully co-ordinating, very feminine lingerie. She'd chosen well and it suited her lovely ripe figure perfectly. Her underwired bra and large panties, so appropriate for the older woman, were all in matching black lace and silk, she'd clearly spared no expense. She twirled again for me and I groaned as I took in the sight of her seamed stockings, the finishing loops in the welts confirming the fact she'd chosen the classic FFNs that thankfully are making a comeback among women who have taste. She had her rear suspender straps aligned perfectly with the seams, keeping them straight. The suspender belt was her secret for keeping her nylons straight, by having 6 straps and metal clips there was little chance of anything slipping or coming undone by accident. It was finished in gorgeous black lace, and very deep, almost completely covering her lovely tummy.

"Oh baby, that's your secret, you've got exquisite taste," I reached out to run my hands over her belt. I was so pleased with what she'd chosen, it was exactly what I would have bought her, but I hadn't wanted to specify too much when she said she was going shopping in case it put her off.

"I did my homework, and read a piece on the internet by a lady who always wears fully fashioned nylons and swears by a multi-strap suspender belt for keeping her seams straight," Peggy explained. I laughed and told her about Jan, my first courtesan, who introduced me to lovely lingerie and burlesque wear, and who had educated me about FFNs and the need for proper suspender belts.

"I'm so glad she did, and I'm so happy you asked me to wear it all, I can't begin to tell you how horny I am wearing it for you." Peggy's lovely pink flush had returned to her décolletage, contrasting beautifully with her black lingerie. She teased me still further, "I started getting wet as soon as I rolled the nylons onto my legs earlier".

Oh fuck, my penis twitched again and I could feel the precum start to form at the tip. I have such a weakness for the sort of lovely retro-style lingerie and hosiery she was wearing for me.

"Peg my darling, I'm sorry to be crude, but you look so utterly fuckable," I told her quietly. God she did look fucking gorgeous. She might be almost 61, but the lingerie and her subtle make-up took years off her. She came into my arms and cuddled into me, telling me softly how much she'd enjoyed choosing it all and putting it on for me and that she couldn't remember ever feeling so feminine and so utterly sexy.

Peggy led me into the guest suite, her hips swaying with the help of her heels. She later told me she'd practiced a lot with the heels, not being used to anything higher than a 2" heel. I stripped rapidly and embraced her again, my erection pressed against her full suspender belt. I undid the matching underwired bra and released her lovely ripe breasts, bending down to feast on each of her big nipples in turn. They are lovely, light brown in colour, wide crinkly aurolae and very responsive. As I sucked on them I could begin to detect the faint smell of her arousal from further down her body, that unmistakable, oh so feminine aroma of wet pussy. I continued to tease her breasts with my mouth and ran a hand down to her panties, cupping her mound through the thin lace. The crotch of her panties was made of silky material and as I traced around her labia my fingertips were soon wet with her release.

By now Peggy was started to lose control, her groans were getting louder and her legs were beginning to go. I took a quick decision to guide her over to the sofa next to the bed, helped her kneel on the seat cushions and swiftly peeled off her soaked panties. I couldn't help but finger and smell the messy crotch of her expensive knickers and ponder if the stains from her leaking pussy would ever come out of such a delicate item.

She instinctively spread her knees and raised her bottom so I could kneel on the floor and examine her intimately from behind. The smell of her arousal was overwhelming and the sight of her open wet cunt in this position so totally erotic. Every part of her most private region was fully exposed to my gaze and I went straight for her anus. We'd talked about anal play the previous day and I knew Peggy was up for it, though she was worried about anal intercourse due to my girth, and never having done it before. I rasped my tongue firmly across her puckered pink hole and she shouted out loudly "fuck, don't stop, I'm going to cum".

Encouraged, I proceeded to give her the full annilingus treatment until she climaxed noisily. Clearly into her stride, she was good to go again after her orgasm and begged me to enter her cunt doggy style. I stood and slid my erection into her slick vagina, loving the view of our coupling and the sight of her kneeling in her FFNs and heels. I held onto her suspender belt and gave her a deep pounding, it really is a delightful position for a good firm fucking. After a few deep and hard thrusts to fully open her up I settled into a steady pace of slow and very deliberate full-length strokes, pulling right out until my helmet was visible between her parted labia, then slipping deep into her vagina in one stroke to bottom out against the soft and unmistakable ring of her cervix. Oh fuck, it's heavenly to be fully inside a lovely responsive woman and feel her squirm on my cock. I grasped her hips and enjoyed the feel of her lovely warm cunt and her wetness trickling down onto my balls.

She groaned when I told her what a turn-on it was to see the pucker of her anus tighten and release in time with the strokes of my cock. Her groans got louder as I rubbed the wide pad of my thumb over her tight little ring, smearing some of her pussy secretion back and forth across her cute starfish. She was starting a little succession of mini climaxes, giving me verbal encouragement to keep going and give her "a good seeing-to" as she put it. I elected to push her a bit further anally, and dribbled a long string of saliva onto her anus, surprising myself with the accuracy of my aim. It's something I've seen in porn and practiced over recent years, loving the sight of a woman's anus anointed in that intimate way. It also serves as a good enough lube to permit a finger to be inserted gently into the rectum.

That's what I did, slowly inserting a little pinky to gauge her reaction; her loud groan and a husky "oh fuck yes" encouraged me to replace the small intruder with my bigger forefinger. She accommodated me with ease, gave me her verbal go-ahead and begged me to fuck her hard. It was an amazing feeling, using my forefinger to press down against the shaft of my penis and feel my cock through her thin membrane. I pulled my cock back until I could feel the ridge of my helmet with my finger, then slid my cock in and out with short strokes while massaging my glans with my finger inside her anus.

"That is so fucking dirty, you lovely man," Peggy moaned semi coherently.

"Oh baby, it takes two of us to be dirty and enjoy it equally," I breathed, trying hard to keep my stroke. "You really are a wonderful fuck," I added, giving her some extra hard thrusts to reinforce the compliment.

Peggy had a job to form the words in reply, "Oh .... fuck ....Tim, I've never been ......ah, oh god ..... used like this before, I thought it only happened in porn. Oh jesus .... give it to me ...hard ... pleeeease." Fuck, that comment from Peggy really turned me on and I gave her a good hard pounding to orgasm. God, she was wired for sex, but I was starting to tire and asked her to ride me while I sat on the sofa so I could recover a little.

"God almighty, I've never done it that way, you'll have to show me what to do," Peggy said with an edge of panic in her voice. We re-arranged ourselves and I guided her onto me, offering advice and suggestions for her to get herself comfy. She slid onto me and started her movements but I could tell she was finding it a little awkward so at my urging we moved to the floor. The carpet was soft under my back but now I was worried about her ruining her expensive stockings by placing her knees on the floor. I got her to crouch over me with her feet on the floor and as she lowered herself onto me she grasped my penis and aimed it at her vagina.

Oh god, it was bloody wonderful. She did all the work, impaling her cunt onto my cock and using me for her pleasure while supporting herself with her hands on my chest. I reached up to play with her breasts, gravity adding to their appeal and making their shape and form so inviting for me. Fuck, what a handful. After a few minutes in this position I encouraged her to turn around and face away. By now she had to place her knees on the floor and I started to thrust up into her, allowing her to relax a little. Seeing her fuck, still in all her gorgeous finery and her seams still straight, amazingly, was a view that immediately seared into my brain. As was the sight of her cunt sliding up and down on my cock, especially on the upstroke, her distended labia clinging stickily to my shaft and leaving behind a wet trail. Fucking hell, we were in our element.

Finally we moved to the bed and I took her on her back while standing at the edge of the bed. It's a position I love, it's so comfortable and penetration is so deep this way especially with her knees up by her ears. I gave her some deep, full-length strokes, very slow and deliberate. Once I was totally embedded in her I slipped off her heels and peeled the stockings off her legs taking care not to snag them on her toenails. Done slowly, it's deeply sensuous, and I'd been taught by an expert a couple years previously. Peggy told me she'd loved wearing the nylons, suspender belt and heels while fucking and said it had made her feel so feminine and wanted. She especially loved the fact that I enjoyed the little details of her lingerie so much and that I'd requested it all those weeks ago. I agreed but told her I was equally happy to have her buck naked again, as she lay on the bed wearing only her pearl necklance and matching ear studs.