All Comments on 'Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 06'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 142 Comments (Page 2)
VampWriterVampWriterover 12 years ago
Going berserk waiting!

This series is so addictive! It's just the right mix of suspense, romance and sex. Bravo!

...but hurry with #7, please!!!

VampWriterVampWriterover 12 years ago
Sorry...

I just saw the comment right below mine. Apparently I need to pay attention. But can I say: yipee!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

When is the next chapter coming. I love these stories. You are an amazing writer. My favorite is Big Ben. Keep up the great writing.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 12 years ago
Play Nice Fellow Addicted Readers!

robcub32 has announced that chapter 7 will be arriving in days. Our reading group has made the story a site favorite. Let's be more grateful & not a nuisance to our wonderful author. Personally I give thanks. Sorry robcub32, but checking for your new story is 2nd each morning after peeing. Hope that tomorrow you make my bladder suffer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
freakin' awesome

...to hear that chapter 7 is coming soon.

I reread ALL of your stories on a weekly basis (I think Big Ben is also one of my favorites)! Although, TPC is running neck & neck at this point.

WONDERFUL work!

My heart just skips a beat whenever I see author: robcub32 come up on the "New" list. If I don't see anything new in about 5 days or so, I'll go back & read one of your previous works of art!

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
Rob, please!

Oh where, oh where is our Timber Pack now, oh where, oh where can it be? What is it- 10 days? You're driving us mad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful

Robcub I enjoy your work IMMENSELY. You are masterful crafter of stories. They are loving, thrilling, sad, happy, sexy and real. Bravo.

So glad to see the next chapter is coming. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Gottverdammt!

I hate you...

Typically, I have no interests to werewolves, like if I had to choose b/w vampire or werewolf, I'd go with the vampire...and I generally wouldn't read a story about them (or vampires, for that matter)

BUT

What is it with the 2 stories I've accidentally found, lol?

There's yours and another that I just got sucked into, despite the werewolf element.

And I hate you because I want more! I wanna know what happens next! Lol.

I cannot wait until the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Go you, Robcub, for having 108 comments at the time of (my) writing!

That is bloody outstanding. I love this tale and am just off to read the next chapter...

I've been a fan of your stories for a while, but this takes the biscuit!! Proud, yes you should be...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are awesome!

I love this story and love your writing. I have so much respect for how fast you get these out. Other authors make you wait months for a chapter, but you have respect for your readers. Keep up the awesome work!!

sexylexy12sexylexy12over 12 years ago
congrats!

the last chapter is the top, number one rated story in the gay male top list! awesome! i'm proud to be a part of that high vote! you're a great writer!

angelx602angelx602over 12 years ago
Oh my god!

I just read all the chapters of this story all at once this morning. Once I started reading I couldn't stop, it was just that good. I'm amazed at this story, I've read your other stories and really liked them but I love this one. Fantastic job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One of the best supernatural writings!

I have to say, this is one of the best series I have ever read and by far the best Ive read as far as the supernatural genre and gay genre is concerned. Please do not be offended by the comparison, but this series trumps Twilight!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 Stars

But read The Human Condition series.

xXAustinXxxXAustinXxover 12 years ago
Better than Twilight!

Oh my god! This is so amazing! I have to say this story is so heartwarming! I love how poccessive and jealous Colten is, it is so hot! This stodgy is so good! It's my second favorite best story on literotica! You're amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FUCKING AMAZING

i have 2 words FUCKING AMAZING

possession66possession66over 12 years ago
the human condition series

the human condition series was good but very slow paced

a little too slow , but the timber pack is awesome ,

my favorite series on literotica

ikhneumonikhneumonover 12 years ago
Soapbox moment

OK, Parker, you do NOT engage in unprotected sex -- twice -- with someone and then just take their word for it that they're clean. Fortunately for you, this is fiction, and Colton is both trustworthy and immune to STDs. (Convenient, that.) Real life isn't always so kind. Kids, don't try this at home.

(Stepping off soapbox now.) Robcub, you're a helluva talented writer, and I've enjoyed everything you've written. I sincerely hope you keep it up and look forward to reading your future efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WoW

( He threw his head back and with a mighty roar)

--oh, no_ you shoulda had Colt 'howl' like a wolf baying at the moon when he filled Parker's ass__also i was expecting Colt to 'bite' Parker's neck- not just suck on it_ not that you had to- but in most stories the wolf-boy-man...the bite is part and parcel of the official mating/claiming- and this was Colt claiming Parker- or so i thought. i was also hoping the old bed would break as they orgasm-ed_ for the humor and to show what a virile stud Colt is- breaking beds when he power-fucks his pup.

-------

Parker was kinda a whiny bitch the first half of this chapter_

------

(For the first time in his life, he felt like he truly belonged.)

--Parker taking his shirt off like the other guys- does not make him truly belong- that's about the only thing he was able to keep up with, with jed and trey_ taking his shirt off_and with colton it's sex, sex, sex_ still almost nothing in common. it was a nice sentiment, but there's not much evidence to back it up.

-----

("I don't want them to hurt him. He was probably just scared. They won't kill him will they? )

--oh, come on_ you're getting more and more 'queenie' with Parker the longer the story goes on> And if he honestly thinks the animal was scared instead of toying with him and trying to kill him- he's also a retard. he was kinda a retard for going out into the woods to the wolf- when he couldn't see that it was 'his' wolf- he only assumed it was---i was really hoping he'd be badly hurt- even killed_ because he's turning into a little bitch- and he's really kinda stupid. when colton gave him the venison jerky and Parker asked if jed's family shot the deer---no, the deer shits the jerky out. and then in the truck he was screaming like a bitch and said he almost shit his pants- when he fell in the mud he was about to cry, etc, etc---you gotta see the pattern- you're kinda turnin' him into a lil bitch.

------------

-colton's dad was an ass- no loyalty at all for his son- he 'has' to tell the alpha- the wolf who's only been their alpha for a year against his son of 19 years_ he couldn't wait to see how parker came out of it, etc...

-and it's pretty obvious that colton IS an alpha- otherwise he wouldn't have been able to do what he did with parker- and you wrote about the 'power' in his voice.....i was surprised that colton told his dad to do what he had to do- cause it could put parker at risk- he should have told his father to keep his mouth shut until parker comes through the change, etc...

-well i look forward to see how you resolve it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
One of the Greatest Wolf Stories on the site.

My god, I loved this chapter, it had me on the edge of my seat when I read the part where Colton bit parker. Parker the Shapeshifter, wonder how that will turn out.....and which color he will be.

YsliiYsliialmost 12 years ago

oh mierda... wow ese cap fue super intenso love it ^^

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

theres nothing like bareback sex.? wow

jonathanlovescockjonathanlovescockalmost 12 years ago

i love fucking bareback.? however only with my husband of over 13 yrs.?

TheRealestThingTheRealestThingover 11 years ago
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!

The passion between the main characters is infectious and related-able, but the scene at the very end where Parker leaves needs a lot of work, it's disjointed and not cohesive. At one moment Parker is telling Colton he believes him and still loves him and that works well, but in that same instant he tells him he can't be around him for sometime. This particular scene needs a working and tangible transition in order to make the entire scene functional and end the scene leaving the reader with a clear and better understanding of those two conflicting interests.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ok.?

Someone needs to point this out that Dinky and Jonathon keep ending their sentences with a period and a question mark. Can someone explain that to me?

Also I remember seeing a comment on one story saying that dinky died of cancer or something. Which is sad but if he is dead how is he writing comments? Or Is dinky still alive?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

As an individual chapter, probably one of the 5 best chapters on this site. Would love to see these characters in a second series, handling the years as they grow and mature and start to lead fully adult lives. With stories on this site, the key to success is getting both the characters and the scenario right. In TPC, both characters and basic scenario work beautifully - an ideal set-up for an additional series (or two).

perihelionperihelionalmost 11 years ago
INCREDIBLE

This series is just incredible, a wonderful read. I've never read a series where my body experiences such sexual heat that I maintain an erection throughout each story. My ejaculation afterward is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He is working on a second one

He is working on a second part to this and from his teasers he is releasing it seems like it might be Jed finding his Mate

ArtistBoyArtistBoyalmost 10 years ago
omg

I figured he was going to bite him because Parker did say bite me, but Ik he didn't mean turn him.

letsquirtletsquirtover 9 years ago
Awesome!

Fuck! This is a fantastic story. The entire series. I cannot put it down. Even dream it at night. Robcub, you are one hell of a gifted writer. Thank you so much.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Bloody hell !!!

So much angst!! Rob, you've brought me to the edge of my seat !!

One thing: it's great the way you're showing that apparently it's not only humans that are prejudiced - towards race and sexual orientation !! Interesting ... not!

Loooving it! Plllzzz keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh god...

ohh my f**ckin' God!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You. Are. So goooooooood!!!

I can't breath from excitement!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE

GOD. YOU GOT ME HOOKED!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU. MORE PLEASE. TAKE YOUR TIME. I MUST WAIT AND LET YOU DO YOUR WORK.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Consummation!

Well, it's finally happened. Their mating and Colton's bite has sparked a new situation, whereby Parker will be "turned" at the next full moon. Colton's dad cannot see any good coming out of this turn of events.

Where will their relationship go from here? And what about Parker's friendship with Shell?

Only by reading on will we find out.

This is so different to your other stories, Rob, but so enthralling.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Wolf Love

Although this is obviously a work of fiction, it is so fraught with emotion it all seems so real, as does the love and attraction between Parker and Colton.

The way you bring out the love between the main characters, robcub32, is always so moving and, despite Parker's fears after Colton's "turning",which seemed inevitable, w I am sure that things will turn out for the best.

Thank you so much for the way you keep us so intensely, emotionally involved with the main characters in the story.

Now, I look forward to reading Ch. 7.

Love to you from :Patrick (Spadger2).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This made me hate Colton. He “Mated” with Parker and also claimed him without ever informing Parker. He made Parker do something that he didn’t even know was happening and it was a dick move.

cmiextracmiextraabout 1 year ago

Wow. This plot point is an EXCELLENT example of how to think about & discuss issues of consent!

In real life humans. "I *couldn't* help myself" is clearly an admission of abject weakness in higher reasoning. That level of lack of self-control is only in excusable in small children & wild animals.

Great job @robcub. I'll almost certainly r

efer to this situation (an example from internet word porn!?!) in future serious discussions of these matters. Thanks!

{Now . . . Let me get back to reading this engaging page-turner of an erotic story!]

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I always enjoy this story, that's why I returned to it this site, and it's nice to see the site is much better to get about, jonathan

DickbrokemyheartDickbrokemyheart10 months ago

So good, wish there were more stores this good around.

adidas21525adidas215259 months ago

Holy crap almighty. This is so damn good.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous