Time Differences Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed. "So this is sin," she muttered, but the tone of her voice was more reflective than angry.

"People wouldn't do it if it wasn't fun," I said.

"Any girl knows that men find pleasure in such things," she said. "But I... Oh, damn you, Simon! I am indeed depraved!"

I didn't say anything, but just kept thrusting, and she soon stopped talking and started sighing again, deeper and deeper. As her mad glare was replaced by a detached look – and I guessed she started concentrating on the signals coming from her pussy – I placed a couple of soft kisses on her face, and she didn't object. Eventually, her sighing culminated in a great gasp, and she relaxed. So then I let my own impulses take over, increasing the strength and speed of my fucking a little until I reached another release of my own. Then I relaxed on top of her for a moment, and she made a soft noise in her throat that might have been mistaken for happiness, or at least satisfaction.

I lifted myself off her and then lay beside her, only wincing a little at the stinging of my back.

"I will never forgive you, Mr Evans," she said, apparently talking to the ceiling.

"Oh, come on, I wasn't that bad..."

"You have not only led me into sin, you have made it impossible for me to even imagine returning to virtue..."

"Okay, good, it definitely wasn't that bad."

"...I am completely lost." She looked at me for just long enough to throw me a deadly glare. "When we first talked of these matters, I was merely puzzled. Then, after Augusta returned from your room, I avoided her, thinking that she was insane. But then, after you ravished Jemima..."

"I didn't, you know."

"...She came back from this room smiling and dancing.Dancing, Mr Evans. And believe me, Jemima dances very badly."

"I'm afraid that I do believe that." Jemima had a lot going for her, just starting with her newly discovered taste for a good fuck, but graceful wasn't the word.

"And that made me terribly, horribly curious, Mr Evans. Which enabled you to corrupt me."

"Blimey," I said, "talk about bottled up."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Do you know, along with the best tits, I really believe that you have the mostpassionof the six of you? It's just a shame that it comes out as anger. But heck, anger with orgasms, so it's not all bad."

She threw herself off the bed and gathered up her dress. "I do not have to remain here and listen to you insult me!" she said.

"No, sure. You don't. You'll be back for more later, though?" I allowed myself a filthy smirk.

"You are a vile, vilevillain!" she told me, but I noticed that she didn't bother contradicting what I'd said.

***

As the craft returned to its place, Miss Halstead rose to her feet and straightened her back with a visible effort. "Mr Evans," she said, "I fear that my composure deserted me somewhat just now."

I shrugged. "No worries," I said. "I pretty nearly lost it myself..."

"Nonetheless, I must ask you please not to mention my behaviour to any of my girls. I would prefer to retain their respect."

"No problem. I understand." I looked at her impassive expression. "Anyway, if we've been snatched through time, I should ask – where – I mean,whenare you from?"

"The year eighteen hundred and forty-nine," she replied.

"Hell's teeth!" I said, and the shocked and reproving glare she gave me for that was pure Victorian.

***

After that, the rest of the day could only seem quiet. I spent some time trying to explain humanity to the House, then went for dinner around the usual time, where the other five girls joined me – no sign of Clarissa or Miss Halstead – but then spent the time asking me about trivial stuff from my own time. I decided that the three who'd slept with me were still working out how they felt about me and how they should relate to each other, so I didn't say anything personal, and went to bed alone.

The next day, after breakfast, I took a spell in the gym. But then, after I'd showered in my room and got dressed again, the door opened – and Miss Halstead entered.

I looked at her thoughtfully, but with an effort not to look hostile (or to think about the sight of her masturbating frenziedly). We had to live with each other somehow, after all. I asked what I could do for her.

"Mr Evans," she said, "I have considered... You are a man, with a man's desires. There is no help for that. If it will ... save the girls from your attentions, then I am prepared to give myself to you."

I raised my eyebrows. "That sounds very noble of you," I said, "but frankly, you must know by now that you're, well, too late."

She nodded with an expression like she'd just eaten something bad. "Nonetheless," she said, "I am prepared to do what I must to save them from further shame."

"And why should I take you up on this offer instead of carrying on as I've started quite happily?"

"Mr Evans – those aregirls," she said. "I am nearer to your own age, and surely more to your tastes. If it helps you decide, you should know ... I would not tell anyone else this ... when I was younger, I was foolish... I permitted myself to be seduced by a man. So you see, I have experience."

"And yet you sound less enthusiastic about the whole idea than some eighteen-year-old girls who've never seen a real man naked."

"What has enthusiasm to do with the case, really?"

"Now that, I'll take as an insult. Because the answer is, quite a lot, actually. So I gather that you didn't enjoy the experience?"

"No! I was seduced and abandoned! Before that, I had some prospects in life. Afterwards, well, the academy was prepared to employ me – at an insulting salary – and there I have been ever since."

"Ah, well. I'm sorry to hear that you ran into such a walking cliché of an old-fashioned bastard man, but I'm not like that. Which, I'm afraid, means that I can't accept your offer."

She looked crestfallen. "Mr Evans, I must abase myself to you," she said, "although my work at the academy was not of my choosing, I have come to see it as a sacred trust. Those girls – it is my duty and my honour to be their protector."

"It was," I said as gently as I could manage, "but you must see that this is a different world – literally. And I'll not harm them, I promise."

"No," she said, "you will not!"

Something about her tone made me look towards her sharply. Throughout this conversation, she'd kept her hands behind her back; now, she brought them round, one of them holding a knife from the kitchen. I threw my own hands up in a desperate defence as she hurled herself at me. At the same moment, I glimpsed a movement from a point high on the wall of the room, towards her.

She froze, and then dropped the knife as she collapsed to the ground. I was too stunned to try to catch her, but she didn't land too badly.

"What the hell?" I said to no one in particular.

"I have paralysed her voluntary nervous functions," the House informed me blandly.

"Right. Okay. She's okay otherwise?"

"Yes."

"How long will she be out?"

"Approximately two hundred seconds. She will be weakened for several hundred seconds after that."

"Right. Oh, and thanks."

I found the knife and put it far to one side, then lifted Miss Halstead up as gently as I could manage and put her on the bed. Then I pulled a stool up beside her, and sat wondering how to deal with all this.

After a minute or so, she coughed. I looked at her. "You'll be fine," I said, "it turns out that the House wants all of us safe."

"You – you knew..." she gasped softly.

"No, I didn't. Really. But believe me, I was happy with what it did. I'm not going to blame you for being desperate and crazy, but this..."

At that moment, though, the door slid open.

"Is Miss Halstead here, Mr... Oh! Oh, Miss Halstead!"

It was Georgiana. On seeing Miss Halstead on the bed, she threw herself forward and gathered the older woman in her arms, then gave me a questioning look.

"Is she unwell?" she asked.

"She's fine," I said. "She got – over-excited, and the House decide to calm her down. But she's getting better already."

"Oh, Miss Halstead!" Georgiana was as emotional as I'd ever seen any of the girls, even the ones I'd had sex with. "You must take care of yourself! Oh, you are so special to us!"

I looked at the pair of them, and a few things clicked. I was guessing here, but maybe these two could find their own sorts of comfort.

"She'll be able to walk soon," I said. "I suggest that you take her back to her room. And if it's not too much trouble, you should stay with her a while. Perhaps sleep in there. She'll accept help from you better than from me or some of the others."

Georgiana looked at me and nodded mutely, and then Miss Halstead moaned softly and moved her legs to get off the bed, albeit feebly, Georgiana moved quickly to support her, and soon they were hobbling slowly from my room.

Well, I thought,I'm probably crap at playing Cupid, but at least I can give these two a chance to discover something about themselves.Assuming that my guess was right, of course.

When they were gone, I lay back on the bed a moment, trying to think things through. But if I had a chain of thought, it was interrupted almost immediately.

"Simon," the House said, "I have a new topic of study."

"Uh-huh. What is it?"

"Human sexual behaviour."

"Oh. Right." I sat up. "I guess that you've noticed that there's been a lot more of that lately round here."

"Yes. This seems like an opportunity for more research."

"Except that you've promised to respect our privacy. And believe me, there's nothing humans treat as more private than sex."

"So I understand. However, you engaged in activity with Sarah and Jemima together."

"Yes, but... They're very good friends. And that was still quite unusual."

"I understand. But humans are sometimes prepared to talk about sex when not engaging in it, for research purposes."

"Sometimes. Okay,I'lltalk to you. The women may not be so helpful, though. They come from a time when it was a big, big taboo."

"Four of them have revised their behaviours in this new context."

"Even so... You may not find them very helpful. Anyway, they're still learning."

"I will ask them," the House said blandly.

And so, in a house full of naïve teenage girls, I had to give The Talk to a computer. It was a long and complicated conversation, with me having to sort out a bit of stuff that the House had picked up from ancient radio and TV broadcasts, and also having to admit to ignorance about some tastes and the wilder extremes, but I don't think that I confused it more than a little.

That all left me in need of whatever would pass for fresh air in this place, so I took a walk in the area around the house. But I didn't have the time to myself; I soon saw another white-clad figure scurrying out towards me. I stopped politely, and saw that it was Augusta. She fell in beside me.

"Simon," she said as we walked across the soft, flat meadow, "did you ravish Clarissa?"

I scowled. "Only with her permission and at her request," I replied. "What's she saying?"

"Little beyond the fact. I believe that she wishes to make me jealous."

"And is she succeeding?"

It was Augusta's turn to scowl. "Perhaps a little," she admitted.

"Even after you shared me with Jemima and Sarah?"

"That was in ... sisterly love. Clarissa shows me no kindness!"

"Well, I'm sorry, but it seemed like the best way to resolve things with her. Anyway, it's done now. I think that you'll just have to be – what's the phrase? – magnanimous in victory."

"Victory?"

"Yes. Believe me, she's not taking me away from you. And just think; when you decided to give yourself to me, she wanted to condemn you. A day or so later, she was begging me for my cock. I think that you won that argument."

"Begging?"

"I promise. Little Clarissa is as hot to trot as you, with less dignity... But that's not the point. You can afford to be nice to her. Play it that way, and she'll have to be nice back, eventually."

"Heap hot coals on her head," Augusta agreed with a giggle. "But truly – did shebeg?"

"Briefly," I said cautiously.

"So must I now beg, if I wish for you to favour me?"

"It couldn't hurt."

She giggled again, and sank to her knees in front of me. "Simon," she said, "I do beg you – use me again."

"What – out here, in the open?"

"Is there a problem with this?"

"No – it should certainly bepossible..."

She reached forward with one hand, pressing it against my crotch. "It certainly seems that it should beentirelypossible," she said.

"Damnit, are yousurethat you don't know how a harlot is supposed to behave?"

She distinctly pouted at that. "I am trying to learn, Mr Evans," she said.

I sighed, and looked around; no, none of the others were in sight. "Then take your gown off," I said.

She obeyed, and then, while I was still grinning at the sight of her body, she reached forward again, lifted my own gown up at the front, and smiled thoughtfully at the sight of my swelling cock.

"I still wonder that I can accommodate that," she said.

"Let's remind you how well it fits," I said, and stripped naked. Augusta rose to her feet and hugged me, squirming against me where she came into contact with my cock. I kissed her, and then she smiled, sank back down to the ground, and lay back with her knees raised and apart.

"Simon," she repeated, "I beg you..."

As I went down on my knees between her thighs, my erection grew to full strength. I leaned forward, putting my hands on the ground on either side of my shoulders, and she reached down, grabbed my cock, and guided it into place. I pushed into her, and when she gasped, I kissed her again.

"Still seems to fit fine," I said, but she'd suddenly lost the mood for chat. She wriggled under me, and gasped. I started thrusting, gently but regularly.

"Oh, yes!" she said eventually. "Use meharder, Simon!"

"Only if you use me back," I said, and she giggled. I embraced her tightly, murmured "Now..." into her ear, and rolled us both over so I was on my back. She gasped, and then squirmed to make sure that I was still fully embedded in her. "So use me," I repeated.

She quickly got the idea and, raising herself up with her hands on my chest, began to grind her crotch against mine. I reached up and fondled her breasts, and she grinned quickly at that but then closed her eyes and began to draw deep breaths. I began thinking about dodos in order to stop myself coming too soon, but it wasn't long before she gave a great ecstatic moan and began to subside slowly onto me. But I let myself go then, and she opened her eyes again and looked a little startled – but not unhappy – as I bucked and thrust up into her, clutching at her hips as her breasts brushed against my chest. Then I gave a moan of my own, and stopped, gasping.

She smiled at me from close range as my cock gave a last convulsive twitch inside her. "Simon," she said, "you are ... that is ... that was atonishing."

"You're gorgeous yourself," I replied.

"You are both beautiful," a third voice said.

12