Time for a Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The copier kept churning, humming under her, making her even wetter, and she let herself feel the vibrations. She thought she heard herself moan over the hum but couldn't even tell if she heard it or just felt the moan leave her lips. Roger unsnapped her shorts and pulled down her zipper, and she wanted to raise her ass off the machine so he could pull them down more easily but she didn't need to - he was so strong he just pulled them right down with one had as he supported her with his other hand, and she felt her thong against her as everything shifted and it was soaked thru. He leaned forward and put the same soft lips that had been on her breast against her wetness, and she spread her legs, put her feet on the copier, and entangled her hands in his hair.

"Roger, that's what I want." Through gritted teeth she growled at him: "I got the fire in my belly Roger... can you taste it?" and then groaned as she felt his tongue licking up and down her slit, brushing against her magic button as the copier shook and churned beneath her ass, her breasts shaking softly in time with the copier's cycle, and before she knew it she was ready to cum, hard. It started in her stomach and washed down thru her, and when she came she slapped her thighs against his ears with each convulsion like she was beating mallets against his eardrums, once, twice, and a third time.

He looked up at her and his face was shiny, and she was gasping, trying to reach for him and hold him - she wanted him in that space after her orgasm, in her - she saw him fumble with his belt buckle, his hands shaking, and drop his pants, and then his underwear, and she saw his cock spring free, hard and swollen and large, pointing up at her, and she felt like she needed him to fill her more than anything.

He took a step towards her, and she held up her hand, and he stopped in mid stride.

"Roger, you know this morning, when you said I didn't have that fire in my belly?" He just looked at her. "You were right. Right now my fire's about ten inches lower..."

He smiled and pushed forward, and she reached down with a hand to meet him: "Like this, this is how I want it." She wrapped her hand around his cock and put him right where she felt empty, and she was so wet and that he slid right into her. She felt her breath rush out as she was pinned down by his weight and cock against the machine, and reached around to grab his ass..."You were looking at my ass this morning, weren't you..."

He looked at her as he pumped into her vagina. "Fuck yes..."

"I like your ass too," and she pulled him deeper into her wetness.

She felt his balls slap against her as he pushed in, and then pulled back, and pushed in, and she felt the machine vibrating beneath and all around her, and as he drove in she pushed his head down against her breast, and told him what she wanted. "Suck me Roger, suck me" and her words drove him crazy, and she felt him start to tighten, she felt his cock starting to twitch deep between her legs, far insider her, and at that very moment the copy job stopped and the machine shuddered to a halt, the better to feel him cum inside her, and as the room started to spin she felt herself cumming again as his own hot sticky wetness shot into her, and ran out of her onto the Mimic 2000...

12