Time for School Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See ya later, Eve."

She kept a smile upon her face as she went back to her book and I took my leave.

The rest of my morning was business as usual. I had my breakfast and headed out to chat with my friends. I learned from Nora that Jason had barely spoken to her since the initial fight in the cafeteria. She seemed mildly upset about it, but in my head I was doing a jig hoping that this meant he was shifting away from her. Once the bell rang, it was time for us to go our separate ways and file inside the buildings. Back on the usual school schedule, Tuesday would be an 'even day' as usual.

First up was Algebra. After I had taken my seat, I saw Tamara come in. She smiled at me with a different look in her eyes. It was like a gaze of admiration. She gently brushed her hand over my shoulder as she passed by, and it left me quite intrigued.

I curiously turned around and watched her take her seat. She looked up at me and her lovely smile only got wider as she softly giggled and waved to me. At the risk of sounding obvious, she was acting like a giggly schoolgirl. It was pleasant, but I wondered why she was in such a good mood. All signs pointed to me somehow, but I couldn't figure out why.

We went over some new lessons that took up quite a large amount of time in Algebra. However, that day's real lesson was going to be in Spanish class.

I got that weird, buzzing feeling in my head again just as the bell rang to end class. It perked up my senses, but it didn't feel like something necessarily bad was going to happen. Instead, there was something in my head telling me to hurry on over to my next class. I shrugged it off, slung my backpack over my shoulder and headed out.

"See ya, Tamara!" I called out.

"Bye, Anthony!" she sweetly said. "See you tomorrow!"

For the second day in a row, Elizabeta was nowhere to be found. I didn't know whether to be worried or simply chalk it up to coincidence. Maybe she was sick or something. Regardless, that buzzing practically kicked me in the head, urging me on to Spanish class. I sighed, wondering what all the precognitive fuss was about.

And as I stepped through the doorway, it hit me like a ton of bricks.