Time for School Ch. 11

Story Info
An unremarkable high school student lives out his fantasies.
9.7k words
4.65
39.3k
22

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11 - Ms. Adanna


Note: All characters in this story involved in sexual situations are 18 years of age or older



*


There before me stood Ms. Adanna. Nothing was wrong with her – in fact, everything was right. She looked far more stunning than usual, and that was saying something.


She was wearing a ridiculously gorgeous, casual red maxi dress with a scooping neckline that just seemed tailor-made to show off her cleavage. The red was so striking in a way that made her completely irresistible to look at, contrasting beautifully with her dark brown skin. Her hair was done up in a top-knot bun that looked so perfectly neat. She'd always had a certain varied taste in fashion, but this took the cake. I'd never seen her wear something so... amazing. It put her curvy figure on display like nobody's business. How she was a teacher and not a model baffled me to no end.


She had me frozen in awe, feeling as though I was melting into a puddle of goo at the very sight of her.


"You okay?" Sarah's voice suddenly permeated my ears as she walked by. I snapped out of my daze and looked to her, noting the amused smile on her face. I didn't know if she was able to tell what I'd been thinking or if she thought I probably just stopped functioning in the middle of walking.


"Yep," I cheerily replied. "As normal as I can be."


She quietly laughed as the two of us took our seats.


"'Normal,'" she said with a grin. "There's nothing 'normal' about you, Anthony."


I mirrored her grin. "You know me better than most, Sarah. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing is totally up to you."


She laughed. "Thanks. I'll keep that in mind."


Jordan then walked in, continuing her trend of being surprising by playing no practical jokes on me. The two of us kept the same grins on our faces and looked up at her walking by. She glanced at both of us with a curiously quirked eyebrow before taking her seat. She kept unusually quiet, taking her belongings out of her backpack and placing them neatly on her desk. She then gave me one more inquisitive gaze, thoughtfully puckering her lips up and then turning to her notebook.


I was certain she was up to something.




Class soon got started and things got interesting. Not with Sarah or Jordan, mind you. Rather, with Ms. Adanna. As she got down to her lesson for the day, she began to write down words upon the whiteboard. It wasn't long before I found myself practically panting like a horny dog whilst watching her ass do that characteristic bounce. Never before had I found myself so unrepentantly turned on by her.


I quickly snapped out of my daze when I realized that I was becoming more interested with keeping the tent pitched in my pants than with actual schoolwork. I huffed sharply, getting down to copying the notes on the board. However, it was harder than I imagined to keep my focus on the text with her right next to it. I ran my hands down my face to get back in the zone but, just a few jotted words in, I was already going back to tracing the curves of her body with my eyes.


I held my head down, closing my eyes and slowly rubbing my brows to relax. That didn't seem to help, as her image still lingered in my mind. So, it was either look up at her or close my eyes and see her anyway. Her unreal beauty was frazzling my mind to a point where I thought I was going to explode. I groaned softly, trying to fight the urges that compelled me to freeze time, run up there, and shred the clothes from her body like a wild animal.


I grit my teeth, the sound of the marker tapping the whiteboard becoming louder. My most primitive instincts were at a painful peak, and it caused my powers to suddenly short-circuit. I groaned as I looked over at the classroom door. I idly realized that time was just blinking on and off rapidly. In the window of the door, something began to take shape that was clad in dark cloth.


Time froze still completely all around me and I saw it perfectly. It was a person.


My eyes widened in fear. Suddenly, time went back to normal as I jolted in my seat and gasped in terror. It was enough to get the whole class to turn to me – including Ms. Adanna.


Damn it. They were all staring at me.




I turned to the bulk of the class with a casual chuckle.


"Sorry," I spoke up. "too much caffeine."


I wasn't surprised when I heard most of them snicker and shake their heads at me. That's when Sarah leaned in toward me.


"Very 'normal,' indeed," she whispered.


I just flashed a quick grin to her before turning back to my notebook. I let out a slow, quiet sigh to calm my nerves. I didn't know what the hell I'd just witnessed, but I'd definitely seen a person standing in the hallway. I looked over at the door one more time – it was gone. Maybe paranoia was a new side-effect of these powers I'd developed.



The strange occurrence helped to keep my mind off of my lustful desires for my teacher, at least for a little while. The bell for lunch felt like a godsend. I got up out of chair, sighing quietly before I headed out into the hallway. Just as I did, I was grabbed around the arm from behind by a gentle hand.


"Hey, wait," Jordan said as I turned to her. "Why don't you come and have lunch with us?"


I was surprised and a bit suspicious. "You're inviting me to lunch for once?"


"Yeah, why not?" she replied with a smile.


"Well, I could imagine this is some kind of practical joke in the making."


"No, we seriously just want you to hang out with us," Sarah replied with an honest look in her eyes.


"Also, you've been acting pretty weird today," Jordan chimed in. "You could totally use some 'girl time' with us."


"Very funny," I said, rolling my eyes. I then sighed and nodded. "All right, I'll join you."


And so, the three of us set out on our merry journey together - off the far-off land of the outdoor tables outside the cafeteria. I suppose I had been a little mentally occupied lately. Seeing Ms. Adanna in that mind-blowingly hot dress certainly didn't help my mental state settle down any. Maybe a little 'girl time' is what I needed to calm down and, of course, get in touch with my feminine side.


I just hoped I wasn't going to be bored to death.




Outside, it had finally stopped being cloudy and cold. The weather had become sunny and cold for a change. It was nice, though. I looked over at Sarah as we walked out from the metallic awning over the main pathways. I just loved the way her bouncy, light hair glowed in the sunlight. We came upon a table with two-sided benches bolted into it to make a one-piece picnic table.


"This is where you guys usually sit?" I asked as I took a seat.


"Yep," Jordan said as she sat down on the opposite side of the table from me. "It's nice and close to the pizza stand." Jordan then casually held up a folded five-dollar bill for Sarah.


"Oh, it's my turn?" she asked with a smirk. Jordan happily nodded to her. Sarah grinned as she then turned to me. "You want one, too, right?"


"Are you actually paying for me?" I asked.


Sarah replied, "We invited you – it's only right we pay for lunch."


"That's nice of you," I said with a smile. "Sure, I'll have something different than the standard cafeteria fare."


Sarah quietly laughed and then walked off to go get us all some food.




Jordan eyed her carefully for a moment before quickly turning back to me.


"Okay, she's gone now," she remarked, leaving me confused. "I wanted to talk to you about something."


"... All right, shoot," I cautiously replied.


"I guess I could've been a little more gentle about this, but ... you, uh, know that Sarah has a boyfriend, right?"


Considering the unnecessary hit I took straight to the emotions with Natalie the other day, hearing that my teeny-tiny crush was already taken wasn't the kind of news I wanted to hear. Regardless, I took a deep breath and nodded as I sighed. I suddenly realized why Jordan had acted so strangely at the beginning of class. Her looking at the two of us like that made a lot more sense now.


"That's fine," I replied. "Like I said, I didn't really have a crush on her anyway."


"Oh, come on, now," she said as she reassuringly touched my hand. "You can let the tears spill in front of me. This is 'girl time,' remember?"


"You're so adorable, I could just pinch your cheeks." I reached up to her face, intent on doing so. She leaned away, swatting my hand a few times as we both laughed. "Well, it happens, you know? And good for them, really. Besides, Sarah and I can still have other things in common that don't necessitate a relationship."


Jordan thought about what I said for a moment, and I saw when the light bulb went off over her head.


"Ohhh, I see how it is...," she suggestively remarked. "You're interested a more 'physical' relationship than an emotional one."


"Well ... there's nothing wrong with that, right?" I asked, my demeanor a mix of both suave and genuinely curious. After all, she was a girl herself. A little insight into the opposite sex was something I could always use.


"Yeah, most of the time, I suppose," she said with a shrug. "You should be careful, though. Some girls might take that the wrong way and think you're more into them than you really are."


"Maybe so," I remarked, thinking about that for a moment. It hadn't happened to me thus far. Keeping things casual and fun seemed to always do the trick. Maybe I'd just gotten lucky, and not just in the physical sense.




"But seriously, Anthony, I know you liked her," Jordan softly said, her tone a little more serious. "you can't just switch your emotions off and on like a light."


I sighed heavily and nodded. "I did, but ... it doesn't sting that badly. After all, we were never serious and she always took my 'flirting' as nothing more than me being cute. She's a good friend, and I know we still have that."


Jordan warmly smiled. "Good call. You're a lot stronger than I would be in that situation." She sighed dreamily as she folded her hands under her chin. "Still, the two of you would've been so cute together. You look so similar. And I could've felt like I got to play matchmaker with you two, as well."


I laughed at the very idea of Jordan acting as Cupid. "Uhh, I'd like to think that personalities matter a lot more in a good relationship rather than looks. I mean, you and I have more in common than Sarah and I do."


"Oh, yeah right!" she laughed.


"It's true!" I exclaimed. "We're both jokey, both pretty short and we both like to talk – a lot." She smirked and shrugged, unable to argue with that. "Just 'cause Sarah and I look similar doesn't automatically make us... 'soul mates.' What's on the outside doesn't matter, it's the inside that counts."


"That's very deep of you, Anthony," she replied, pretending to sniffle and wipe a tear from her eye. "Jeez, it's... it's so deep I think I might just cry!"


I grinned in amusement. "All right. That's enough out of you."


"You're moving me to tears over here! My eyes are just filled up right now!"


"Okay, big baby," I reached over and patted her shoulder while she mock wept into her hands.




I then noticed Sarah coming back to the table, skillfully balancing three paper plates on her hands and forearm. She had a sweet smile upon her face, one that always seemed to get me and found quite infectious.


"Here we go," she happily said as she slid the plates in front of us. "Pizza for everybody."


"Looks good," Jordan said, before cheekily adding, "way better than cafeteria food, I bet."


"You'd be surprised," I replied with a smirk. "You don't know what you're missing out on."


After having just talked about 'physical' relationships, my words had an unexpected double meaning that caused both Jordan and myself to look over at Sarah. She was busy taking off her glasses and setting them on the table. She then picked up her slice of pizza, none the wiser to what I said. It went right over her head and the two of us shrugged almost in unison. The three of us then decided to dig in.




After lunch, the three of us sat around gabbing like girls usually do. I had to admit, it was fun hanging out with them for a while and just getting to chew the fat about nothing important. Of course, they had their own little inside references that best friends usually do. I found it enjoyable to feel like I was part of their little duet. They were certainly very close and I could only imagine that anything that happened to one of them would quickly get back to the other.


The bell rung shortly after, sucking us all back into the buildings like a black hole. The three of us took our seats in class once more and, after getting a bit closer to Sarah and Jordan, I could only hope that meant the practical jokes would at least take a hiatus. Ms. Adanna got up from her seat and began to address the class. Looking at her, I was suddenly reminded of everything that happened before the bell to lunch rang. I quietly sighed and kept my nose in my notebook, taking down notes as she spoke to us.




Her voice was just as easy on the ears as her body was on the eyes. I tried not to think about that, focusing all my attention into my work. Just then, I spontaneously envisioned Ms. Adanna's face contorted into an expression of pained pleasure and heard her in my mind cry out in lust.


'Ohh!' she exclaimed.


Oh, dear god. That was very hot.


My neck pulled back as I felt the blood rush from my head to my penis. I was suddenly unable to get the image of her naked body, sweaty and panting in ecstasy amongst a smoky, red-lit background out of my head. I envisioned myself fucking her relentlessly, hearing her voice - high-pitched with lust - crying out to me.


'Oh, yes, Anthony! Fuck me!'


And suddenly I was as hard as I was going to get.


I pressed my fingertips into my forehead, slowly shaking my head back and forth as I tried to rid the extremely sexy image from my mind. I inhaled deeply through my nose and—


'Fuck, yes! Oh!'


Well, that did it – I wasn't going to win against my deep-seated urges. I dropped my pen onto my notebook and gave up trying to fight it any longer. It just wasn't happening. There was no getting around the increasingly powerful lust I had for Ms. Adanna's delectable body. I wanted her so badly—more than ever before. I could've probably excused myself to the bathroom to jerk one out, but ... there was still those awesome powers I had to consider.


The time freeze, enhanced by my new confidence, hadn't failed me yet in terms of making my fantasies come true. But this was my teacher, not one of my equally hormone-charged peers. I wanted to make her mine so badly ... but what if something backfired on me and makes things absolutely horrible between us?


Like I'd said before, there was always only one way to find out. I couldn't help myself at that point – I just had to go for it.


Fueled by my hormones, and the aching, burning lust I had for her, I blinked and suddenly everything came to a stop. Ms. Adanna and the whiteboard remained tangible so as not to suddenly startle her. I didn't hesitate for a second before I got to my feet, and then calmly walked up to her.


In the silence, she sensed that I was behind her and casually turned her head.


"Do you need something, Anthony?" she quietly asked.


"Not really," I replied with a shrug and a casual smile.


"Oh," she responded with some confusion. "Well, I'm in the middle of this lesson. Could you go back and take your seat?"


"I would," I spoke as I pointed toward the other students, "but I don't think the rest of the class is paying attention."


"What do you mean by..." she trailed off once she began to take in her silent, inanimate surroundings. "... that?"




She curiously walked up to one of the students in the front row. I folded my arms, leaning casually against the whiteboard with a light smile as I watched her.


"Steven?" she asked, waving a hand in front of his face. She then touched his face and gasped, looking to me with an expression of pure shock. "He's ... like a statue!" She then quickly looked around the rest of the room. "But what–what's happening? I don't understand! Is this some kind of prank?" She looked visibly fearful, panting nervously as she turned to me once again.


I continued to smile as I walked up to her.


"It's not a prank," I calmly explained. "It's just ... something I can do."


Her eyes were still wide in shock. "Something you can do? What does that mean?"


"I can freeze time," I replied as I picked up my pen and tossed it into the air. In the literal blink of an eye, the pen came to a mid-air stop and left Ms. Adanna in awe. I then chuckled softly and allowed the pen to drop into my hand, placing it back on my desk. "It's a crazy power I have that just kind of came out of nowhere. Isn't it exciting?"


"No!" she fearfully exclaimed, surprising me. "I ... I'm sorry, I ... this is all so much to process at once. Can't you just un-power this somehow?"


"Of course I can," I reassuringly replied. "We're totally safe here, I promise."


"I believe you," she replied with a shaky nod. "It's just ... this is all really overwhelming. I don't know if I should be trying to wake up right now," she added with a nervous chuckle. She then began to walk back over to the whiteboard in the hopes that I would resume time.


"Wait," I said, bringing her to a halt as she turned to me. "First, I think there's something that you should know."


"What's that?" she asked with some nervousness, as though there was going to be a problem.


I took a deep breath and sighed, nodding to myself. Like I said ... there was only one way to find out. In that moment of confidence, I walked up to her and gently put my arms around her back, much to her surprise.




"I think you're the most gorgeous, most amazing teacher I've ever had," I calmly said to my stunned teacher. "I did this because I wanted the chance to experience the excitement of sharing this freedom with you, getting away with doing things we couldn't normally do together – certainly not in class. We can do anything we want here and nobody will ever have to know. What I'm saying ... is we have total sexual freedom here, Ms. Adanna. I've been attracted to you since day one and now that we have the chance, I want you so badly. I have to know what it's like to take you. ... What do you say?"


Despite her wonderfully dark skin, I could swear I saw her blush from my very bold, very upfront confession. She took a soft breath and glanced to the side for a moment.


"I don't, uh ..." she trailed off before shaking her head and roughly pulling away from me. "No," she firmly stated. "I can't believe you could think of such a thing right now. ... Please, go back to your seat now."


Her denial was jarring and left me incredibly crestfallen as she walked back over to the whiteboard. She picked up the marker again with a trembling hand and began to continue writing. That's when it dawned on me — I wasn't going to just get my way just because I had some superpower. It caused me to feel foolishly naive.




I swallowed the lump in my throat, getting the sense that I had just made things absolutely horrible between us – just like I'd feared. I only hoped that she didn't completely hate me after all of that. I sighed quietly, slipping back into my seat and noticing that she had stopped writing. I was about to tell her how to set the board back up before time resumed, when she caught me completely off-guard.