Time for Woodstock

Story Info
A voueristic free for all when you vacation in time
5.1k words
4.65
21.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

New York 2154

Sonia walked into her multi-billion dollar mansion, dropped her shopping bags on the couch, and said, "I'm so bored of doing nothing but shopping." Her husband Bryce, looked up from his newspaper screen, and asked, "Well, what else do you want to do? You have other options, you know, pick a hobby, learn a skill."

"If it was as easy as that, I would have done it a long time ago. There is one thing I've been wanting to try, though. Sara mentioned she and her boyfriend went on a vacation to the Bahamas back in the 2000's, and she said it was beautiful."

Bryce said, "You mean you want to try Vacations in Time? Larson was saying he went on a business trip a few weeks ago, and came back with pockets full of vintage coins. But, what do you want to go for, we have everything we need here?"

And it was true. Bryce not only owned hundreds of very successful real estate holdings in very lucrative locations, but he was brilliant with all things money. His one weakness was Sonia. He spent lavishly on her, and let her have her way with most things. Sonia was the kind of beauty that takes men's breath away. With no enhancements, she still looked 21, even at 26. She had the svelte body of a tall athlete, legs that went on forever, an ass that was a wonderful handful, and the perfect size and shaped breasts. All in all she was the total package. Along with her long, black hair that reached her ass, she had men doing double takes even in a world where beauty was truly only skin deep at times.

"Oh, I don't know, there just doesn't seem to be anything new here." Sonia said, sighing. "We go out, and we have great friends, but don't you ever feel like you are missing out on something? Something really basic, like unfulfilled fantasies, or deeper relationships? We have everything we could possibly want, but there just isn't any adventure in it for me."

Bryce looked at her a long time before answering. Finally, he said, "Ok, so what are some fantasies you have?"

Sonia looked under her eyelashes at him, and wondered how much she could really tell him. He loved her, was attentive, and they had a great sex life, but she was missing something. And her dreams at night had gotten increasingly sexual, and carnal. Bryce was built like a man who fully enjoyed his strength. He had large biceps without looking disproportionate, a flat, toned stomach, and an ass that she frequently sunk her teeth into. Tanned, tall, and dark, he was gorgeous. And she could tell him anything, she thought again.

"I've been having these dreams." Then stopped, and flushed unsure if she should go on.

"Don't stop there, beautiful, tell me."

"Don't laugh. Promise?"

He chuckled, then sobered, "I won't, I promise."

"Well, I keep dreaming I'm surrounded by this huge crowd of people, and I'm masturbating, and you're there just watching the show. It's so hot, and people start gathering around, and, and, well...you get the idea."

"That. Is. So. Hot." Bryce shivered a little inside, and a quick twinge was gathering below his pants. Feeling completely comfortable with Sonia, and not having any of her inhibitions, he grabbed his penis through his pants and started rubbing himself. "Tell me more."

Not being able to keep from noticing what he was doing to himself, she grew increasingly hot. "Well, that's it really. That's my fantasy. I want to masturbate, and have mad, passionate sex in the middle of a large crowd that feels compelled to join in." Thinking about her dreams, and watching him pleasure himself, she reached under her skirt, and inside her panties, and started to rub her clit. Something about watching people give themselves pleasure always turned her on.

Bryce carefully unzipped his pants, reached in, and grabbed his penis. Stroking slowly at first, but gaining momentum, he was getting wildly hot watching his wife rub herself off. Soon, he couldn't hold back, and released himself. Standing up, he said gruffly, "Take it off." She knew he meant her dress, and since she was so close to coming, she gladly obliged. She needed him inside her, and fast.

Pulling his own pants down and not bothering with anything else, as soon as the dress was free, and her glorious body was shown, he reached for her legs, wrenched them apart, and drove into her waiting wetness. She was so tight, and every time he was in her he felt the slick, wet heat was where he belonged. Filling her body, he plunged, over and over until they were both out of breath, slick with sweat, and ready to come. The fullness, the aching pleasure was enough to drive them both mad. The pressure built until they both exploded. He filled her with hot come, and she clenched around his hardness as though it were a lifeline. Finally, after several minutes had passed, they fell limply onto the couch and held each other for the better part of an hour.

Finally Bryce said, "Ok, where do you want to go? Or should I say, when?"

"Woodstock, 1969."

Chapter 2

"Vacations in Time is not just a travel destination. It is an adventure waiting to happen." Said the voice on the train to their terminal. "There are some quick things you need to remember. As soon as you are in your destination, and however long you stay, you will come back here exactly 5 seconds after you left. No more, no less. So, feel free to stay as long as you like. When you do come back," the very efficient voice reminded, "you will be the same age as when you left, even if years have gone by. You CANNOT come back pregnant, with a disease, or having changed history in any way. What we have learned, is that no matter who travels back and when, in essence, people will always make the same decisions, and as soon as you come back, it's like it never happened in the past."

Bryce looked at Sonia, and whispered, "That's a nice feature." She grinned back.

"We will give each of you the required clothes for that era, and a cheat sheet of sorts in case you need to stay longer than planned. If you need money from that era, just play the lottery, bet on a race, or so on. Since most people go back for short trips, it isn't always necessary, but in case you decide to stay longer, it will give you a means to live. However, please remember, you can come back with nothing more than what is on your person. No other individual other than who you go with, no other bags other than what you bring. We want you to have the time of your life living in history itself. So, enjoy yourself, and feel free to come back in 5 minutes, or 25 years. It's up to you."

Bryce looked at Sonia again, his arm around her, and whispered in her ear, "How long do you think we should stay?"

"I was just thinking the 3 days of the concert. No reason to stay more. What do you think?"

"Sounds fine to me."

The voice on the train continued as they started slowing down. "The last thing to keep in mind is that if you do happen to perish while in another era, please don't worry, you will be pulled back here, and be as good as new. That is all for now, watch your step disembarking, and have a pleasant vacation in time."

"Interesting." Bryce said.

"Are you still up for this?" Said Sonia, a little apprehensive herself.

"Absolutely, it looks like they take care of everything. I'm ready"

They both turned when they heard their names called, and noticed a young, uniformed woman approach when Bryce raised his hand. Smiling, she said, "Woodstock, 1969, right? And are you staying for the whole weekend?"

"Yes, if that's ok?"

"Of course, stay as long as you like. We have your authentic costumes right this way, if you will step to the dressing rooms. And when you are finished, we have also provided some packs of food, water, and comfort items that we have found are necessary for a whole weekend at Woodstock. Please put on your costumes, and meet me right back out here for further instructions."

"Well, this is all very friendly." Said Bryce, as he stepped into his dressing room. What he saw made him laugh out loud. Brown bell-bottoms, and a shirt that was as bright as the sun in a color he couldn't begin to fathom faced him. However, he was getting more excited by the minute to discover what would await them, so he quickly donned the outrageous outfit, headband and all. After he was done he thought he made an awesome hippy. Stepping back through the curtain, he instantly stopped in his tracks as Sonia appeared from behind her curtain.

"Damn!"

"Too much?" She asked, "I think it's cute."

She was beautiful in her fringed halter top, short skirt, some beads, and knee high boots that also had fringe on the top. Her hair made her look all the more hippy with a thin piece of rope wrapped around her head, and a flower sitting above her right ear.

"You are gorgeous. I think 1969 will suit you perfectly."

"Oh, good, you are all ready. Follow me please." Beamed the oh-so-perky uniformed attendant. "Here are your packs of necessities. Bryce, you will carry a pack with a tent, and some water, and Sonia will have some food packs, and more water. You will be dropped off in the woods near a small lake that you can use for bathing in, and the concert is less than a mile away. We will be bringing you into the concert right around the time that they finally have someone start singing, and anytime you are ready to return, please feel free to push the stone on your ring. You both have a ring, and as long as you are both holding hands when you return, only one is necessary. Are there any questions I can help you with before we send you through?"

"No, I think everything was covered on the way over. But, what if by chance we both lose our rings?" Sonia asked with a little trepidation.

"It's never happened before, but if it does, we can tell on the other side. If 6 seconds have passed since you left our side, we know that the rings were lost, and we push the button on our end. We have highly trained engineers that handle that instance, and it's been practiced a lot, but has never actually happened in a real scenario."

"Oh, good, that's a relief." Sonia said feeling a little less uneasy. "I'm ready whenever you are."

"Please step up to the plate, hold hands, and make sure your packs are securely on your shoulders. And as always, have a fantastic vacation in time."

They both looked at each other, grabbed hands, and stepped on the beaming white plate that looked like a baseball diamond. Bright light hit them, and the next thing they knew, they were standing in front of a lake with a forest behind them, and music coming from a distance off. With a little screech of delight, Sonia launched herself at Bryce, and he laughed and turned her around in circles. "We're here!!" She said, "We're at Woodstock!" Smiling, he put her down, kissed her soundly, and said, "Let's go find a spot to set up."

Chapter 3

Sonia and Bryce headed toward the noise, and eventually saw some other revelers up ahead. There still weren't as many people as they knew would be there, so they found a fairly comfortable spot farther up the hill toward the back of the field where they could set up their tent. Bryce had a little trouble setting up such an old contraption, but he managed while Sonia dug through their packs to find a snack.

"Hi-ya. It's totally groovy here isn't it?" said a stranger making his way over to Bryce and Sonia. "Need a hand?" Helping Bryce straighten the tent to stretch it over the pole he was working on was a huge help.

"Sure, I obviously lack the ability to put up a simple tent. Thanks."

"Sure, no problem. I'm Bobby, by the way, up from Virginia. Heard about this concert and knew I had to come. Where you from?" Said Bobby looking up from a tent pole as Bryce slipped the canvas over it.

"New York. My name's Bryce and this is Sonia my wife."

"Peace." Said Bobby, taking another look up the long legs of his new friends' wife. He had been staring at Sonia for the better part of 15 minutes before he thought he better befriend the couple to get a closer look. Bobby was a little on the scrawny side, with long dark hair, and a sort of grungy vibe. He couldn't have been more than 18 or 19 years old. He had on large, dark sun shades to cover his eyes and where they were looking.

As Bobby and Bryce finished up, Sonia came over with a canteen of water, and some granola, and they passed that around. Bryce looked up and saw Sonia's interest in the new kid and figured with the tent set up, they should all get better acquainted. Bryce and Sonia were both starting to get a little edgy, and figured what better time to start meeting people than right now. "Freedom" could be heard from the stage, and Bryce was ready to get free of these clothes. Knowing Sonia would be a little shy starting off, he knew he was the one to get the ball rolling.

"Hey Sonia, why don't you put our packs in the tent? Very slowly," he whispered to her as she sat right next to him. "Give him a little show. I doubt he'll need more encouragement to break in our tent. Are you up for it?"

With a little flush to her cheeks that might have been half blush, half anticipation, she slowly got to her knees, and pushed the packs inside the opening of the tent right beside them. Bending over to "adjust" them gave Bobby a perfect view of her ass, and a boner that started sticking straight in the air. His pants were getting very tight.

Bobby thought he was being subtle behind his glasses, but the picture of her bare ass underneath the very short skirt, and the white panties underneath stretched across her smooth pink lips had him reaching for his penis beneath his corduroy's before he thought better of it.

Bryce, knowing Bobby could see everything, slowly used one finger to run up and down his wife's wet lips, soaking her panties instantly. When he heard her moan from inside the tent, he asked, "Would you like to take your panties off, so Bobby here can get a better view while he jacks off?"

She quickly turned around in the tent, slid back farther inside, and drew her panties down very slowly. Bobby was watching now with rapt attention, and knowing he had Bryce's permission to look, turned him on even more. Bryce crawled into the tent, turned back and asked, "Aren't you going to join us, Bobby?"

Bobby needed no more prodding. He quickly crawled inside, turned around and fumbled the zipper of the tent closed with one hand, and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants with the other. He knew he was acting like a school boy, so after taking his pants and shirt off, he just sat there watching the couple who was agreeing to this unspoken fantasy of his.

Sonia laughed softly at his exuberance, leaned back her head, closed her eyes, and let her hand drift down to her smooth mound. Feather light touches were all that was needed to keep her hot, and the thought of three whole days of fantasy filled sex had her virtually gushing. Knowing young Bobby, and Bryce were both watching her pleasure herself was exhilarating to say the least. Keeping his eyes on Sonia's wet pussy, Bryce slowly lowered his pants over his now bulging dick.

Bobby was absolutely mesmerized by what she was doing. His hand was gliding over his dick, but if he didn't slow down, he was going to come before the party really got started. Bryce reached over, grabbed Bobby's dick, and just held it until the very shocked Bobby finally faced him.

"Nice package, but if you don't slow down, you're going to miss the fireworks at the end. We're just getting started." Bryce pinched the tip of Bobby's penis till it hurt enough to stop him from coming too soon, then let go of it, and resumed the slow up and down strokes of his own dick so that he wouldn't lose momentum.

"Right, right, groovy!" said a still stunned Bobby.

By now Sonia was heating up even more, and she could feel the first of what could be many orgasms start to slowly make its way forward. Her fingers on her pussy were now speeding up, and her slit was slick and wet. Never had she felt such power. Watching two grown men pleasure themselves as she did was a rush. Knowing she had control of their peak was exhilarating, and as she thought about it, she started panting, and a low moan escaped, but she wasn't sure from who.

"That's right, baby, come for me." Bryce said in his low voice. "Come for me."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!! I'm trying so hard not to come, but damn." Said Bobby, and Sonia could see he was too turned on to hold back. The climax from just watching the excitement was more than either of them could stand.

Her hand was like a piston between her legs, and all eyes were drawn to her shaved, wet pussy. The orgasm shot through her like a bullet, and a scream tore from her lips. A scream of pure satisfaction. Moments later, Bobby knelt forward unable to help himself, and came all over the floor beside her. With a satisfied final grunt, he slid to the floor, panting rapidly.

Bryce was still rock hard, and immediately knelt between his wife's opened legs, and entered her in one swift stroke. Slowly, and deliberately he pushed into his wife's hot center, and held there for several moments before grunting out his release.

Chapter Four

By that evening the crowd was growing larger, and more people were beginning to fill up the space closer to the group of now three horny concert goers. They sat outside their tent, swaying to the music, and at times getting up and dancing uninhibited. Sonia no longer had a top on, and since several others were milling around topless, she felt a sense of freedom.

Bobby was getting bolder in his affections toward Sonia. When she was sitting, he sometimes ran his hands over her breasts. If she was up dancing, he would get up, dance with her, and usually grab her ass, or kiss her sweet lips. He sported a boner most of the afternoon, but since the first orgasm had hit, he was able to slow down, and enjoy the process.

Through all of this, Bryce sat and watched his wife dance, and Bobby enjoy her. He was comfortable enough with his wife that he knew she not only liked it, but would stop anything she felt uncomfortable with. However, watching Bobby fawn all over her, he doubted she would. She was enjoying herself far too much, and loved the attention of not only young Bobby, but a few of the other men, and even women close by.

Late into the night they all fell into the tent, exhausted, naked, and once again horny. With no urgency, both men once more started stroking Sonia. On her back, her buttocks, her breasts, her stomach, and best of all, her pussy. Bobby was at Sonia's front, and Bryce to her back. Bobby's dick was long, and nudged itself in the crux of her thighs. She squeezed her thighs together and held him there a long time, while they kissed thoroughly. "Such a sweet boy," she said, and took his tongue in her mouth once more.

Rubbing her ass from behind, Bryce slid his hand between her round cheeks, and found her pussy with Bobby's dick nestled there. He started rubbing both his wife and Bobby, and could feel his own dick jerk in response to this new sensation. He was more turned on knowing Bobby was enjoying his ministrations just as much. Bobby looked over at Bryce across Sonia's body, and his eyes instantly heated up.

Opening her legs, and adjusting her position, Sonia said, "Let's get a little more comfortable, shall we." She immediately laid Bobby down on his back, and sat close to his lips, facing his dick. He whimpered a little with anticipation, and she gasped as he slid his tongue along her slit. Bryce decided he liked this new experience, and while he enjoyed watching, he wanted to participate more. He bent forward, and took Bobby's dick into his mouth, and sucked the tip.

There was an instant reaction to all three people. Bobby gasped, then sank his mouth more hungrily into Sonia's pussy, eating her with delight. This caused her to get weak in the knees and start keening softly, and then more loudly the closer she was to coming. And Bryce decided he liked the sensation of a hard, smooth dick in his mouth, and quickened the pace on Bobby's dick. Since Bryce's dick was being left unattended, Bobby made a grab for it and started beating it in rhythm to Bryce's mouth.

12