Time To Celebrate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed my cock in deep and held it there, sensing his cock pressing against me through the thin membranes of Laura’s body. This was all new to me, and I felt my cock harden even further at this new sensation.

I moved slowly inside Laura, matching my strokes to Andy’s, both of us filling and stretching her at the same time. We speeded up as we established a wonderful rhythm, all three of us moaning at the pleasure we were getting, at the pleasure we were giving to each other. I could feel the cum boiling in my balls, screaming out for release. I fucked Laura harder, faster, needing that release.

My mind seemed to cloud over as I came, such was the intensity of my orgasm. My cum poured into Laura as I held my cock inside her. I heard Andy crying out as well, and felt his cock throbbing as he came in her ass. Laura was laying on top of me, panting and gasping for breath, her own orgasm filling her body and leaving her limp again.

We lay still for ages, the room silent apart from the harsh sounds of our breathing as we each got our breath back. Eventually, I felt Andy’s weight lift of us as he pulled out of Laura. Laura moved to lie beside me, facing me. Andy lay on the bed behind her, reaching round to cradle her breast in his hand.

We lay and talked, regaining our energies, none of us wanting this to be over. We sat and drank more champagne, and ate some of the food left over from before. Playfully, Laura lay flat on the bed, so that we could use her flat tummy as a plate.

When we were finished I couldn’t resist bending over Laura to lick the crumbs from her body. She held my head to her as I poked my tongue into her belly button, before moving higher to kiss and lick her breasts, and to tease and suck her nipples. As I moved between her lush breasts, drawing each of her nipples into my mouth in turn, Andy moved between her legs and began to lick out her pussy.

As she reached for my cock, I moved to kneel beside her, reaching down to touch her breasts and body, as she sucked my cock into her mouth. Andy moved to her other side so that Laura could wank him as she sucked me, as he licked and sucked her pussy, as I fondled and caressed her firm breasts.

The room was full of the sounds and smells of sex, each of us lost in our own little world of giving and receiving pleasure. After a while Laura told Andy that she wanted his cock. I watched as his curved cock split her wet pussy slips apart, and slid into her body. Reaching down I caressed her clit, feeling her flesh moving as Andy’s cock slid in and out of her beneath my fingers.

She sucked me harder, using her tongue on my cock head, and her hands on my balls. Unable to resist, I reached out a finger and let it run along Andy’s wet cock as it fucked in and out of Laura. Reaching further, I held him loosely in my hand as he fucked her, feeling his hardness and her juices.

Andy came first, throwing his head back and groaning as his cum spurted into Laura. He held his cock in her wanton pussy, triggering another orgasm in her. As Laura cried out, I pulled my cock out of her mouth, and they both watched me as I wanked over her body, my cum eventually gushing out over her gorgeous breasts.

Laura pulled me to her as my cum ran down into the deep valley between her breasts, leaving a slippery channel for my cock to enjoy. She held her breasts around me as I fucked her gently, all of us coming down from our highs. We soon fell asleep after that, with Laura between Andy and I.

When I woke up the next morning, Laura was lying with her back to me. Her ass was hard against my cock, my arm around her, her breast in my hand. There was no sign of Andy.

Feeling me stir, she wriggled her tight little bum back against me, before turning and kissing me - a soft lingering kiss. After using the bathroom, we made love. We took our time, enjoying each other, knowing this could be our last time. Then we showered together, making love again under the pouring water before washing each other as if we were washing away what had happened before we had to part.

While Laura put on her dressing gown, I dressed fully after she had grabbed some clothes from my room for me.

Andy was waiting in the lounge area, fully dressed. He thanked me again before leaving Laura and I alone. She came into my arms as we kissed, and I couldn’t resist one last caress of her breasts. Then I left, going through to my adjoining room to pack and go home. As I packed, Laura’s last words kept echoing through my mind.

“I hope we can work together again soon,” she’d said, “So that I can thank you properly again as well.”

You bet you can - anytime!!

12