Time Travel Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keelin looked down between her legs and saw a smiling Aeryn with her face glistening with her juices in the low light. "That was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced."

"I am glad you enjoyed it, because I really enjoyed doing it to you." Aeryn replied with a self satisfying smile.

"You can do that to me whenever you like, but right now it's your turn." Keelin watched as Aeryn lay down on her back and proceeded to emulate what Aeryn had done to her.

After Keelin had made Aeryn orgasm she came back up and lay down next to her. "So how do you feel now?" Aeryn asked her new lover.

Keelin giggled a little and said, "I am horny again."

Aeryn laughed out loud. "I have an idea, wait here for a moment." Aeryn got up and went to the kitchen. She dug around in a wooden box and returned to the bedroom.

This time it was Keelin who laughed out loud. "You want to use a cucumber?"

"Sure, why not? It's longer and it won't get tired and go to sleep on us."

Since there were no refrigerators the cucumber was nice and warm. Aeryn gripped the twelve inch long cucumber and rubbed it between Keelin's legs. She could feel Keelin's juices start to coat the vegetable and placed the smooth tip at the entrance of Keelin's pussy. She had made sure to get the skinniest one she could find, but it was still thicker than most cocks were. She slowly started to push it inside Keelin's wet pussy. She would push it in an inch and then pull it back out. Each time she pushed the cucumber inside Keelin it would go a little deeper.

Keelin spread her legs wide as her friend drove the cucumber deeper and deeper inside her overheated pussy. She had never felt so full in her life as inch after inch of garden vegetable made its way inside her. She unconsciously began to rock her hips back and forth to get more inside her. By the time Aeryn was done she had nine inches of cucumber buried inside her pussy and Aeryn was gripping the last three inches.

Aeryn would push the cucumber far inside Keelin and then pull it out. Each time she withdrew it she could see the hole the cucumber had left from stretching out Keelin before starting to close back up again. Aeryn fucked her friend with the vegetable for nearly an hour before she came a second time.

Keelin closed her thighs again as she felt herself start to orgasm. Right as she started to cum, Aeryn had driven the cucumber deep inside her and she loved the sensation of having something buried so deep inside her pussy. Orgasms tore through her body for a second time in one night. When she had finished cumming, she withdrew the cucumber covered in her fluids and gave Aeryn her turn with the vegetable.

*****

Caratacos came over, just as he did most days and found Aeryn and Keelin still sleeping. This had been going on for two weeks now and he couldn't figure out why they were so tired. They use to be able to work all day and would be up with the sun the next. Just like he had the last two weeks he would wake them up and then go and sit outside to give them some privacy while they got up and got dressed.

Aeryn was the first one to walk out the door and greet Caratacos. "Hi Caratacos, you are up early today."

Caratacos shrugged his shoulders. "Not really, the sun has been up for a while now."

Aeryn checked the clock on her Information Bio Pack and found it to be 9 AM. The sun had been up for three hours now. In her time this was still early morning. In this time period it was late in the day. Aeryn led Caratacos into Keelin's home. Keelin was up and dressed in a light wool dress that came to her knees, similar to what Aeryn was wearing. Keelin was preparing eggs, bread and goat cheese for breakfast for the three of them. She knew Keelin didn't mind making food for Caratacos. Keelin felt a debt towards him for helping Aeryn by killing one of the men who had tried to kill her. She also just liked Caratacos because of his easy going manner. Caratacos never got angry or yelled or tried to do anything inappropriate. He was just a really good guy who was safe to be around and never made Keelin feel bad.

When breakfast was served, the three of them sat around the table and spoke of things that were happening in the village. There was news of a trader who should be arriving soon, a villager who wanted Aeryn, Keelin and Caratacos to help build his home.

Caratacos reached down on the floor and brought up a cloth bundle. Opening it he said, "Here, I have some extra vegetables from my garden you can have. I eat over here most of the time so you may as well have them." Carrots, garlic, leeks, radishes, wild celery and cucumbers spilled out onto the table.

Aeryn picked up the cucumber and examined it. "This could be fun."

"What?" Caratacos said with a confused look.

Keelin pulled her cup away from her mouth and sprayed water out of her mouth and from her nose as she burst out laughing.

When breakfast was finished Caratacos volunteered to go outside and chop some firewood. Aeryn and Keelin cleaned up the dishes and put away the vegetables that Caratacos had brought.

"You like him don't you Keelin?"

Keelin's eyes opened wide. "I like you Aeryn."

Aeryn smiled at the comment. "I know you do Keelin, but just because you like me doesn't mean you can't like someone else."

"I suppose. He is a very nice person and I am use to him always being around. Why do you ask?

"I thought it might be fun to invite him to bed with us. But only if you're comfortable with it."

"You want to be with Caratacos?" Keelin asked a little hurt.

Aeryn could see she had struck a nerve. "Not just him and me, the three of us. He is a good guy and I know he likes you and I know he likes me. I thought it would be fun for the three of us to share your bed."

"He likes me?"

Aeryn smiled. "Of course he does. How many times has he asked you to go into to town with him, just the two of you?"

"I thought he was just being friendly."

"He was, just like with me. He knows what we have been through so he will never be pushy or act out on his desires. He is too nice of a person to do that."

"Do you want to do this Aeryn?"

"I think I am ready now and I think it could be fun, but I only will do it if you want to and you are there with me. Besides, while cucumbers are fun they can't grab you around the waist or kiss you or play with your breast."

Keelin smiled at this and felt more comfortable with her and Aeryn's unusual relationship. "Alright, how do we do it? I mean ask him to come to bed with us."

Aeryn laughed out loud. "Are you kidding, two beautiful young woman asking a nineteen or twenty year old man to join them in bed? Trust me it won't be that hard."

The day was spent with typical house chores of the era. Chickens, a couple of goats, some rabbits and a few pigs were fed. They also tended the small garden at the back of the house. Knives were sharpened, clothing mended and the house was swept. Caratacos had stayed as usual for dinner and when the leftovers were fed to the pigs and the pots and dishes cleaned Aeryn made her move.

"Caratacos, would you like to stay the night?"

Caratacos had spent the night before, while it had been some time since he had, the request was not completely unprecedented. Most of the nights he had spent here had been right after Maccus had been killed. "I do not mind."

"Good, why don't you go ahead and take a bath first. There is soap on the side of the tub."

Caratacos knew Aeryn was obsessive about cleanliness and was not exactly surprised at the statement. He headed to the bathtub were the water was already heated in the two large copper pots and proceeded to fill up the tub. When the tub was filled he noticed that the two women were talking at the dinner table and not paying attention to him. There was no partition between the tub and the other rooms and this made him a little self conscious. He quickly stripped off his dirty clothes and got into the tub. He immediately felt the day's labor seep out of his body as the hot water worked its magic. He smiled to himself at the unusual activity now done on a regular basis since Aeryn had shown them how to build the bath tubs. Before he had just used water from a pot outside to get himself wet, then he would wash with soap and a rag. When he was finished he would use the rest of the water to rinse off. Sometimes he would just go bathe in the river. Sitting and relaxing in a tub of hot water had been unheard of until a few months ago.

As Caratacos started to scrub himself down he saw Aeryn and Keelin approaching him with smaller copper pots of water. Here he was, naked and sitting in water and he started to squirm as two of the most beautiful women in the village approached him. The only bit of modesty he could accomplish was to place the small wash cloth over his growing penis.

"We are just filling up the two pots with water for our bath. It will only take a few moments." Aeryn said as she glimpsed a quickly growing cock beneath the small towel.

When Caratacos was finished with his bath, Aeryn gave him a clean shirt that he had given her the day she had killed Maccus. Wearing only the shirt he went to his usual spot on the sofa and sat down. He faced the fire so the women could have as much privacy as the open house permitted.

After Aeryn and Keelin had take their bath they both approached Caratacos. They were both wearing light wool dresses when they stood in front of him.

"Caratacos, why don't you come and join us in bed," Aeryn said with out any preamble.

"What?" Caratacos said completely stunned by the offer.

Aeryn smiled at the wide eyes of the young man who had just been offered his dream. "We, Keelin and I, would like you to sleep with us. If you need me to be clearer, then we would like you to have sex with us."

"You want me to have sex with both of you?"

"Yes."

When Caratacos did not respond for a moment, Aeryn grabbed his hand and lifted him off the sofa. She and Keelin led him to the bed where they both took off their dresses and stood before him completely naked. Aeryn then helped Caratacos take off his shirt and now all three of them stood naked at the edge of the bed.

Aeryn looked at Keelin and said, "Why don't you go first?"

Keelin feeling emboldened nodded her head and got on to the bed. She immediately assumed a position on hands and knees out of habit.

Aeryn could see Keelin was nervous about having sex with a man again. "Not like that honey, at least not this time."

Aeryn watched as Keelin sat on the bed and gave her a confused look. "Caratacos, why don't you lay down first and let us do all the work."

Caratacos did as Aeryn asked and lay down on the bed. With Keelin on one side and Aeryn on the other she scooted down until her head was near his waist. Keelin joined her and they both watched as Caratacos cock swelled to its full length. Aeryn looked at Caratacos who was not completely sure of the situation. "Caratacos just lean back and enjoy the moment."

Aeryn then turned her attention to Keelin. "Keelin, you're in control this time. Just take it as slow as you want." Aeryn watched as Keelin just looked at her, then Caratacos's cock and then back to her. "Here, I will get us started."

Aeryn took a grip of the thick seven inch cock and began to stroke it. She ran her hand up and down the entire length of the shaft and then over the head. She would occasionally run her hands down to his balls and message them before returning to his thick straining member. After a couple of minutes she watched as Keelin joined her in the hand job. She and Keelin would alternate between stroking the cock and messaging his balls.

"You want to try sucking on it?"

"I've never done that before."

"Never?"

"No, He would just...No; I have never done it before."

Aeryn took a grip of the warm cock and placed her sexy pouty lips over the head. She began to suck on it and work her way down the length. Just like before Aeryn was unable to get more than three inches of cock into her mouth before she felt it start to gag her. She sucked on Caratacos cock and at the same time pumped her hand up and down. As she went down one time she saw Keelin's hand go between his legs and start to message his balls. She could only imagine how this must have felt to Caratacos.

After a few minutes Keelin took her turn. Just like Aeryn she started off by just sucking on the head and slowly tried to work her way down. Also like Aeryn she was unable to get more than about three inches of meat into her mouth before she felt like gagging.

Aeryn and Keelin passed the cock between them over and over. The only time they stopped was to kiss each other. A few times when Keelin was sucking on the cock, Aeryn would lean her head further down and suck on his balls.

Caratacos felt like he had died and gone to the spirit world. He had always been attracted to Aeryn, ever since the first time he had seen her in the forest. He had also grown attracted to Keelin over the last few months as he had spent more and more time with her. Now, here he was with the two most beautiful women in the world and both of them sucking on his cock. He had never had a woman do this before, in truth he had never been with a woman before. It had been a sore subject for him and the source of constant teasing from the other men in the village. Caratacos could feel the pressure building inside him and could no longer take it. "I am about to release."

Aeryn had the cock in her mouth when Caratacos gave the warning. She was not to surprised he would not last long the first time with both her and Keelin's attention. She took the cock out of her mouth and looked at Keelin. "Take his cock and stroke it up and down."

Keelin did as instructed and worked her hand up and down the saliva coated shaft. It felt so warm and smooth in her hand as she stroked the cock with a firm but gentle grip.

"When he starts to cum keep stroking it until he is completely finished," Aeryn said as she watched her friend and lover give the young man an expert hand job. While Keelin was giving the hand job, Aeryn moved over a little and put her hand on Keelin's bottom. She gave her ass a few squeezes before reaching under Keelin to get at her pussy. Keelin helped by lifting her ass up a little to make it easier for Aeryn. Aeryn felt Keelin's pussy and found it was already soaking wet. She easily slid a couple of fingers inside and began to finger her.

Keelin was startled when the first blast of hot sperm shot two feet straight into the air and landed on her cheek and hair. The second and third blast went nearly as high and landed on her hand and arm. The rest of the hot, milky white sperm oozed out and ran down her hand and his shaft.

Aeryn smiled at her cum covered friend. "That's it Keelin, get it all out."

With a few more long slow strokes, Keelin got the remaining sperm out of his cock. When she was done she released his cock and looked at the sperm that now completely covered her hand. Aeryn got up from the bed and went and got a couple of clean cloths. She gave one to Keelin who started wiping the sperm off her hands while she cleaned up Caratacos cock, pubic hair and stomach.

"I hope you don't think you're done Caratacos." Aeryn said with a mischievous grin.

"I hope I am not done." Caratacos replied with an equally big grin.

Aeryn looked at Caratacos cock and saw that it was still hard. "Oh good, I thought we might have to wait while you got your energy back." Aeryn looking at Keelin said, "Why don't you get on top?"

Keelin now much more eager got up and straddled Caratacos. She was surprised Caratacos was still hard after he came. Maccus had always deflated immediately after he had cum inside her. A fact she had always been grateful for. She gripped his cock and placed it at the entrance to her pussy. Aeryn had gotten her incredibly wet with her fingers and she had no trouble getting the tip of his cock inside her. She slowly lowered herself on to the seven inch staff and felt a rush as she had sex with a man for the first time out of her own choosing. Aeryn had been right; there were just some things a cucumber couldn't reproduce.

Caratacos felt his cock strain to get as deep inside Keelin as it could. He watched as she slowly lowered herself onto his rock hard member. Her pussy was so wet and the way it gripped his cock as she slid all the way down was even more amazing then the hand job. He knew what she had been through with Maccus from past conversation with her and decided to let her do everything. He understood why Aeryn had suggested that she be on top instead of bent over on her hands and knees. She needed to experience sex in her own way and at her own pace. He ran his hands up and down her smooth thighs as she raised and lowered herself in a steady rhythm. He was a little taken aback when he saw Aeryn kneel behind Keelin and begin to message her breast and kiss her. After the initial surprise had worn off he found this to be incredibly erotic. He noticed how Aeryn was very gently when she played with Keelin's breast and imitated her actions. He cupped Keelin's breast, one in each hand and squeezed and played with them. He noticed how erect her nipples got when ever his calloused hands brushed over. He ran his hands down her sides and over her flat stomach. Keelin's hands had been on her own thighs up until he had started caressing her. Caratacos watched as she leaned forward and placed her hands on his chest and begin to move up and down faster. After a little while he felt her fingernails dig into his chest as her pace quickened.

Keelin could feel the orgasm build to the point of explosion inside her. She hoped she was not hurting Caratacos by gripping his chest to hard. As the intense pressure built she started to rock more back and forth than up and down. She could feel herself going faster and faster as her body began to shudder. Her breast bounced up and down with each motion. The first orgasm racked her body and made every muscle in her body tighten. She felt the muscles in her pussy grip the cock as if it might come out. Endless waves of pleasure washed over her until she was completely spent. When she finally finished climaxing she collapsed onto Caratacos chest and just lay there. She felt his arms circle her and his rough calloused hands caressed her back. She just lay there and didn't move for long time.

Aeryn smiled as Keelin lay on top of Caratacos and knew for the first time in her life she had sex with a man and didn't feel threatened. It was the first time a man had ever shown her any form of tenderness after sex.

Keelin had lain on top of Caratacos for about ten minutes. When she had lifted herself off his chest she had kissed Caratacos for his tenderness and Aeryn for her patience and understanding. Aeryn watched as Keelin slid off Caratacos still hard cock. The seven inch shaft and his balls glistened with Keelin's juices. Aeryn straddled Caratacos and guided his cock to her hot wet hole. She put the tip of his penis in and slid slowly all the way down. Between the wet cock and her own moist pussy there was no need to work it in.

Aeryn was in a very good mood. She was with the two people she cared most about and having sex with them. She decided to give Caratacos a little show and began to bounce up and down on his steel rod. While she was rising and lowering herself she leaned her head back and began to message her own breast.

"Oh god, you feel so good inside me." Aeryn said as she gave in completely to the moment and didn't hold back.

"Come on Caratacos, fuck me, I want you to fill me up. I want you to cum deep inside me."

Aeryn rode Caratacos cock hard. She rose up until his cock had almost come out of her before sliding all the way down. Aeryn moaned and shouted out loudly with pleasure as she continued to play with her breast and nipples. When her thighs started to burn from the exertion she got off his cock and moved to the side. On her hands and knees she lowered herself until her breast and head were lying on the bed while her ass and pussy were up in the air, inviting him to take her in a fashion men liked. "Come Caratacos; come fuck me hard from behind."