Tina, A Night To Remember

Story Info
An experienced young man succeeds in seduction.
1.8k words
4.34
45.9k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
socalrhino
socalrhino
12 Followers

Wow, I thought as I arose from bed. I can’t believe I did that last night. The experiences were amazing and I will always cherish them. You see, I am an 18 yr old man who has a thing for older women. Women who have aged a little, who appreciate a man’s body and wants and desires. Women who have grown into a little different type of body than a girl in college.

I was on the internet in a chat room talking to a few friends when I noticed that a newbie had arrived. I looked up her profile and she was amazingly gorgeous. She had a beautiful smile, bright eyes, and a body that was to die for. She was about a size 12, looking amazingly sexy, with large breasts and nice hips that I knew were hiding a great ass. I decided to say hello, and to my surprise, she responded.

I found out her name was Tina, she had just turned 32, and she had one daughter. She lived about twenty minutes from me. She was a beautiful Mexican woman and I told her I would love to meet her sometime. She said she would rather get to know me first.

As we were talking, I asked her what she liked in a man. She happened to mention “a man who knows and enjoys sensuality”. Now, even though I was only 18, I knew a thing or two about sensuality. Call, it “Research Accomplished” instead of always trying to just cum from sex. I guess I am a huge tease or something in the bedroom. Ok, So I responded by telling her that I love to kiss, and that I cannot stand a woman who does not know how to kiss, or who cannot explore my body with her hands as I am kissing her. Well, I must have gotten her excited because she immediately said she wanted to meet me.

I came over to her house to pick her up, but she said she would rather stay at home, she had made dinner and we could watch a movie. Seeing that getting in her apartment was probably a good thing, I agreed. We made small talk, I kept checking her out as she would walk, finish cooking, and the way her lips moved as she talked. She was amazing looking, and she didn’t seem like she was putting on a front or playing games. I guess I was attracted to how natural she was.

After dinner, we had moved onto her couch and watched a movie. She had placed her hand on the back of my neck and was playing with my hair almost throughout the whole movie. It had started to rain outside and I suggested she open a window to let the air in and to listen to the rain. She smiled and opened it, and I watched her ass wiggle as she walked, it was a great ass like I thought it would be. When she returned to her seat, the credits were rolling in the movie and there was a soft music so I asked her to dance. She giggled, but got up and we slow danced I her living room. She smelled fantastic and I leaned in to kiss her neck. I just gave her two or threee little kisses on her neck, and then moved over to her lips and placed a very soft, lips only kiss, maneuvering her lower lip in between mine.

We moved back over to the couch after the credits were done and she put the t.v. on. It didn’t distract me though, as She asked me to rub her neck. I said I would, but to lie down first. I slowly rubbed her shoulders, her neck, and then slipped my hand underneath her shirt to rub the muscles knotted in her back. I then asked her to remove her shirt so I could rub her back better. I was rubbing her back and neck, and decided to lean in and kiss the back of her neck again. I moved her hair, and kissed the back, then blew softly on the spot my lips were. I repeated this motion over and over, all over her back. I then turned her over and kissed her lips again softly. MY hard on was pressing through my jeans and she was sort of pressing her crotch up into me to feel it. She unbuttoned my shirt and ran her hands over my chest, looking at me hungrily. We kissed, and cuddled and ran our fingers over each others bodies for about an hour, just heightening each others, sexual awareness.

I started to slowly kiss down her front, teasing her by kissing her breasts, and then flicking my tongue at her hard, erect nipples. I even nibbled on one, lightly brushing my teeth over the nipples, and then kissing them before I blew on them. She was shuddering and her stomach would convulse involuntarily as I did that. I kissed down her stomach and unbuttoned her jeans. She looked at me as if she wasn’t expecting me to do this, But I love tasting a woman and pulled off her pants in one tug.

It was gorgeous, she had a full triangle of hair neatly framed by two sexy, creamy thighs. I slowly parted her thighs, kissing and sucking each one over and over, each time letting my lips brush against her pussy in a flirtatious manner that made her sigh with relaxation. I enjoyed the scent of this woman like I have never enjoyed anything before. I leaned in and let my tongue push each one of her lips apart, slowly opening to give me access, my upper lip moving over her hair and my goatee tickling her thighs and ass. I let my tongue explore her vaginal walls and slid my hands around her thighs feeling her cool, soft skin. I looked up at her and she was just lying with her head back, moaning. I then moved my hands to pull her lips open and found her clit. I rubbed my tongue up the right side only, pushing it to the side with constant pressure and then softly blowing on it also. She was now looking at me. I then repeated the motion on the left side. She moaned as an orgasm built up inside of her. I the place my lips in her clit and sucked it Very, Very hard compared to the gentleness I had previously displayed. She screamed and started to shake uncontrollably as she orgasmed and pulled my hair.

As her orgasm subsided, I resumed the soft licking to the sides of her clit, placing pressure at the top and pushing my tongue downard until it sort of plopped into her waiting pussy. I then took my tongue and licked lower on her pussy, feeling skin, until I felt a soft little button of her ass. She was Definitely looking at me now as I raised her thighs and teased a little bit of her asshole. I then took one finger and stuck it slowly into her asshole. She was begging me not to stop, but not to go any further. My right hand was then inserting a finger into her pussy until I could press both fingers together, rubbing the vaginal and anal walls together simultaneously.

Tina was going wild. She couldn’t take it anylonger and started to pull my pants off and tugging at my boxers until my cock, now free, slapped her in the face. She asked me if I liked getting sucked off, and I said yes and she extended her tongue to the base of my cock, slowly licking the bottom until she got to the tip and them closed her lips around the head of my erection. She then moved her mouth slowly down and then up again, and let my cock out saying it was too thick to deep throat. I said that’s ok and laid her down on her back on the couch again. I had one foot resting on my shoulder and her other foot was spread wide off the sofa. I then rubbed my head up and down her waiting pussy, making sure it was lubricated and teasing her the whole time. She asked me to push it in and I started to but then removed it to slide it up and down again. She was getting frustrated. I then slowly inserted my cock into her and let her grasp at my thickness with her slick, tight pussy. I moved so that I was off of the couch sort of kneeling letting the tip of my cock point skyward as I thrusted in and out of her. I must have hit her G-spot because she again started screaming and tearing at my shoulders and chest with her hands.

I then laid on the ground, and she got on top of me, froggy style and started to bounce on my cock, and I could see her pussy lips as she would rise off of me and then impale herself onto me again. She then dropped her knees to the ground and I grabbed her ass and she rode me, grinding her hips into mine. I knew I was close and told her I was going to cum. She leaned over to me and said to bite her nipples as I exploded into her, a volcano of erupting semen with nowhere to go but against her cervix. She laid on top of me, kissing my earlobes until my now flaccid penis dripped out of her pussy and we both collapsed on the floor, ready to sleep.

I woke up and we went to her bedroom where she crawled onto the bed with her ass in the air. I got behind her with my morning hard on ready and slid it into her already wet pussy. I grabbed her hips and started to thrust into her, feeling my balls slap against her with each movement. She came crying out that she loved it and that she loved doggy more than anything. She then reached between her legs, and softly tickled my balls. I came instantly. I couldn’t believe it. A soft graze of my balls cause me to lose control and I cam in her again.

I ended up seeing her over the next couple of months, and the sex was amazing, but A great friendship came out of that and I know that anytime I need a friend, I can call Tina and go back to Sacramento and have a place to sleep, cry, whatever. I am now 25 and she is pushing 40, I wonder if I can re-create the magic and sexual excitement we had the first night we met?

socalrhino
socalrhino
12 Followers