Tina & Her Sister Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack gets to know Tina's sister better.
2.8k words
4.66
193.6k
52
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers

The rest of the day was uneventful until evening. Tina came home from work and we had dinner. I gave her a backrub on the living room floor while we were both naked. The backrub turned into one of those nice slow fucks. She was apprehensive at first as she was afraid her sister would come home in the middle of everything and surprise us.

"So what?" I answered her concerns. "We're not doing anything she doesn't know we're doing already, besides maybe you'd find you like her watching us."

With that suggestion she squirmed a little and tightened her pussy muscles around my dick. "I don't think I'm ready to perform for an audience yet I need more practice. But it does seem kinda naughty, at least thinking about it."

After we were done we got dressed and sat cuddling on the couch and I made a suggestion. "You only work till noon tomorrow then you're off for 4 days again right"

"Uh huh." She answered concededly.

"You know, I have a friend who runs a motel down in Ocean City. What would you think if I called him to see if he had a room we could get for a couple of days? We could leave when you get out of work and be there by mid afternoon for a couple of days of sun and fun."

She jumped up and squealed "That would be wonderful, I love the beach." But then her shoulders slumped. "But what about Tammy, I wouldn't feel right about leaving her home alone."

"We can take her with us. If I can get two rooms great, if not we just kick her out when we want to fuck. Having her here hasn't been bad. She's OK." I answered.

"Could we?" She asked hopefully. I knew I was gonna get special sex tonight by the look on her face. So I picked up the phone and made the call.

Steve only had one room available, what he called his emergency room. Emergency being a friend or special customer calling at the last minute. So I asked him to hold it and gave him arrival and departure dates. Tina was ecstatic and started rushing around and getting things packed and ready to go. While she was still running around being excited, Tammy came home.

Tina ran up to her and almost knocked her over "How would you like to go to the beach for a few days" she asked her sister.

"Oh God I would love it. But we can't go. We couldn't afford it and we would never get a place to stay on short notice." Tammy answered.

"All taken care of. We leave tomorrow at noon when I finish work. That is unless you want to stay here alone?" Tina said acting nonchalant.

Tammy stood there looking at her sister trying to be certain she was serious. "You're serious? We're going to the beach!" The two sisters hugged and screamed in joy. Then Tammy broke from her sister ran over and threw her arms around me. "I know you did this Thank you!" She said as she laid a lip lock on me.

"Hey! My guy! You get what's left after I'm done Sis." Tina said as she playfully pulled her sister off of me and dropped into my lap to give me a kiss. "You can find your own at the beach."

They spent the rest of the evening being excited and getting things packed. We all went to bed around 11 PM. While Tina was in the bathroom I softly told Tammy. "Go slow tonight so I can watch you. Hold your orgasm till after Tina is satisfied."

"From what I've seen that might be sometime around sunrise" she quipped with a smile.

Tina and I started our usual play, first with me running my tongue over her gorgeous nipples and slowly finger fucking her till she came.

She was so excited about the upcoming trip she dropped down for a very special blowjob. She worked me starting by running her tongue up and down my shaft and then slowly drawing my dick into her mouth. First just the head and gently sucking and swirling her tongue around the head. Then driving down and swallowing my entire length until her nose was buried in my pubic hair then drawing back out very slowly. She kept this up for a half hour.

Every time I would start to get close to blowing my load she would ease off and let me come down. She had brought me so close so often that I got to the point where I would have a hard time cumming when I was ready and she sensed my state. She slid her body up mine and squatted over my dick and let my member slide into her dripping pussy. Now she slowly pumped her silken wetness up and down on me. Impaling herself on me repeatedly. Throughout the blow job and now the slow fuck I watched in the mirror and could see Tammy slowly diddling herself, working up to an orgasm.

I watched as she pinched her nipples with one hand and at the same time slid a finger up into her pussy, then drawing it out and running the wetness over her nipples and then back to her pussy. Continually repeating the process. All the While Tina was riding my cock.

Then I got a surprise. While she was riding my cock Tina looked at me and out of the blue asked, "Would you like to fuck my ass. I need my ass fucked tonight. You have me so hot."

We had never gone to anal sex in the time we were together and I will admit that it is not something I usually get excited about but every once in a while I like to stick my dick in a Hershey Highway. Tonight was one of those times. The thought of sticking my dick in Tina's asshole while her sister watched really turned me on.

"You want me to fuck your ass?" I asked loudly enough for Tammy to hear. "Then tell me, beg me."

"Please fuck my ass. Please stick your cock in my ass." Tina said to me.

"Say it louder, I can't hear you." I teased.

"Please fuck me in the ass. I want to feel your cock sliding into my asshole, please." She responded louder this time.

I rolled her off me and put her belly down on her knees, her ass sticking up in the air. I positioned myself behind her and slid all four of my fingers into her pussy like a cup I brought out a handful of juice and dumped it in her crack rubbing it into her puckered hole.

All this time I was watching Tammy in the mirror. She had just watched while her sister and I fucked, again, and now she had heard her sister begged to be fucked in the ass. Next she was going to watch it, watch me stick my dick up her sister's ass and fuck her rectum. Her eyes were large and wide as they stared at us in the mirror.

After lubing Tina's asshole with her own juices I stuck my dick in her pussy to get it good and wet then drew it out and positioned the tip at her anal entrance. A little push gained me admittance; slow steady pressure got my whole cock buried into her.

"Oh, I love when you fuck me. I don't care where you do it just so your dick is in me someplace. Whatever hole you want you can have." She moaned loudly as I pumped in and out of her.

It only took a minute or two before I felt her sphincter muscles tighten around my dick as she came, leaking juices down her legs and onto the sheets below. That was all I needed and I followed by shooting spurt after spurt into her ass.

We both collapsed onto the bed, laying there panting, trying to recover. As we laid there embracing in the warm afterglow of our orgasms I looked into the mirror and watched as Tammy was finger fucking herself. Her head back one hand working her pussy and the other pulling her nipples.

"Look at the mirror." I told Tina.

"Why, what's on the mirror?" She asked

"Look at the reflection in the mirror." I answered.

A sharp intake of breath and, "Oh my God! Tammy's playing with herself!"

"And we're watching." I added.

"Oh wow. She would die if she knew we could see. Oh shit you don't suppose that she was watching us. I mean if we can see her maybe she can see us?" She whispered.

"I don't know." I lied, "But there is nothing we can do now but enjoy the show."

"You're such a pervert, how can you say that? She said as she watched her sister jack off.

At the same time I had my hand on her pussy and could feel her juices running again. We laid there and watched Tammy driving her fingers into her pussy until she finally came with a groan we could clearly hear. She lay naked on the bed for a while before pulling the blanket over herself and going to sleep in her own juices

Tina lay against me and whispered "I can't believe we just laid her and watched my little sister play with herself till she came. And I really can't believe how hot it made me watching her. Please fuck me again. I need your cock in me."

After having watched the show Tammy gave us and having Tina lying against me I was ready to go again. So I pulled Tina on top of me and had her ride me then I switched around and entered her with her legs over my shoulder. We fucked for over an hour switching positions and speeding up and slowing down as needed to hold off my orgasm. It was almost 3 am before Tina finally fell asleep. I drifted off right behind her.

The next morning Tina dragged herself out of bed to get ready for work. I briefly woke up and asked her if she was OK with so little sleep. "Tired but happy and satisfied. Don't forget to pick me up. I can't wait to get to the beach." She answered.

I rolled over and went back to sleep only to wake up a little later. It was a pleasant feeling. "Tina, don't you have to get to work and didn't you get enough last night." I said as I felt her tongue on the head of my dick as she jacked me off. She had crawled under the sheet and was gently licking the head of my dick and working her hand up and down my shaft. I was hard as a rock and thinking about getting a quick fuck before she had to leave for work.

I picked up the sheet to look down at her and instead of the green eyed beauty I had grown accustomed to seeing I saw her blue eyed sister. I nearly jumped out of my skin. "Tammy What the hell do you think your doing? Tina would be pissed at both of us if she came in." I cried.

"She left for work already and she seemed to have so much fun last night sucking on you I wanted to try it." She answered pouting a little. "Just a little, Please."

"I must be nuts." I thought to myself as I said aloud "Ok just a little."

She dove back on my dick and continued licking the tip and jacking me. Then she tentatively took my head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. All the while slowly working her legs up so she lay alongside me.

"Am I doing this right?" she asked.

"You're doing just fine." I told her.

"Will you play with me while I do this for you?" She asked as she wiggled her pussy at me.

I wanted to dive in and eat her dry but that would be going too far with my girlfriends sister I reasoned to myself so I settled with just playing with her clit and fingering her while she sucked my dick. It did not take her long to go over the edge and cum on my hand and the thought of her creaming on my hand pushed me over the edge and I blew my load into her mouth. He cheeks puffed out as my cum shot into her virgin mouth and she was working like a trooper to swallow it all. Still some seeped out of the corner of her mouth and ran down her chin.

"Ummm I love the taste of your cum!" she said as she slurped off my cock. The she reached up and wiped her chin with her finger then sucked it clean.

"Tammy, if Tina knew what we were doing she would be really upset." I said feeling a little guilty.

She crawled up next to me and hugged her naked body next to mine. "I know but I just wanted to try it. I won't try to get between you two. I won't ask you to go any farther with me than this unless I get her permission. Promise!" She said gravely while looking into my eyes. "I love my sister and I don't want to hurt her, I just want to find out what its like with somebody nice, instead of some grabby boy in the backseat of a car."

With that she grabbed my hand and started pulling me out of bed, "Come on let's take a shower than we can pack the car and go get Tina. I'll wash you and you wash me." She giggled.

She dragged me into the bathroom and into the shower. She and Tina were very much alike in the way they touched and treated me. It was almost with a reverence that she soaped up a wash cloth and very gently and sensuously washed me down. Rubbing my legs up and down and then my arms. Then my chest and stomach, onto my back and my ass she paid special attention too. Finally washing my again hard dick and balls with a touch like a feather. She seemed to explore every inch of my body. I returned the favor to her spending a little extra time on her tits and getting a moan from her.

It was so neat watching you guys fuck last night and I thought she was going to suck your dick right off for a while. Then when she wanted you to fuck her ass I couldn't believe it. Do you do it that way a lot?" She asked as she washed me down.

"No, that was the first time we had anal." I answered.

"It was cool! I came once while watching you, then I did it again so you could watch." she giggled.

"You know Tina saw you playing with yourself last night." I casually mentioned.

"You're kidding." She gasped

"No, I'm serious. We both watched when you came before you went to sleep. Then she made me fuck her again. She got so horny watching you. She said she needed it again." I answered.

"Oh my God! How will I face her." She asked.

"Just pretend it never happened. What the hell. She saw you play with yourself but you watched her get ass fucked and heard her beg for it." I pointed out.

She giggled again and gave me a hug. "Let's get out of here and get ready to go or we're going to be late picking Tina up."

We finished our shower and got the bags into the car. We made it to the Drug Store were Tina worked just as she was walking out the door. Perfect timing. She jumped in and we were off. I turned onto the road and headed for the highway to get to the beach as soon as possible. Since Tammy and I had had more sleep than Tina we were barely on the road before she fell asleep. I drove and Tammy sat in the back seat. We tried to be quiet so Tina could get some rest so I just concentrated on the road. After a while I glanced in the mirror at Tammy and she had her head back on the seat and was breathing heavy. I tilted the mirror down and as I suspected she was diddling herself in the car while we were driving. "God she is a horny little bitch" ran thru my mind as I looked back up at her face and saw her smiling back at me. I think she played with herself the whole trip. She certainly had me horny as hell.

builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers