Tina & Her Sister Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers

I unlocked the door to our room and allowed the girls to enter before following them. As I stepped into the room I was embraced by all three women and they started to undress me. Before I realized what happened I was stripped naked and laying on the bed with Amy sucking my dick and Tina beside me kissing me. Tammy had decided she liked eating pussy and had her head buried in her sisters crotch. I was enjoying the attention but I really wanted to fuck Amy's tight twat again. I asked her to get up and straddle me. She moved like a cat slowly sliding up my body. She stopped at my chest and flicked her tongue out over my nipples before continuing up to let her lips and tongue meet mine.

Tina still lay next to me while her sister sucked her pussy. Tina was getting close to orgasm, her eyes were glazed over as she watched Amy kiss me. Amy broke our kiss and straddled me over my cock and lowered herself onto it. She was just as tight as before and wet as she could be as my dick slid into her. Tina was till watching as Amy fucked herself on me. Then Tina came as a shudder ran down her body and she flooded her sister's face with cum. When Tina had finished cumming and was easing down Tammy joined us and kissed her sister with a deep throat searching kiss. Tina responded by licking her cum off of Tammy's face.

"God, that is so hot, watching two sisters suck and lick like that." Amy exclaimed.

"Not half as hot as watching you fuck my boyfriend." Tina answered her.

"He's my boyfriend too. You said we could share him." Tammy said pouting.

"Since you want to share, why don't you park your pussy on his mouth before he gets bored." Tina laughed.

With that Tammy crawled up and parked her dripping cunt over my face. She was so turned on by eating her sister and watching Amy fuck me she was literally dripping juices. I teased her mercilessly, eating her but not giving her the attention she needed to cum and she responded by grinding herself into my face. All the time she rode my face and Amy my cock Tina was running her hands all over all of our bodies. I could not see but I believe she was paying special attention to Amy as shortly she shuddered, her pussy grasped my cock like a vice and her juices flooded out and cover my already soaked balls. She collapsed against Tammy and sat there for a minute before sliding off. I felt another pussy slide down over my cock as Tina mounted me and rode me hard. She bounced and banged on me trying to get herself off quickly and she succeeded in only a minute of two I felt another flood of girlcum rush over me. All this time Tammy was still riding my face trying to reach her own orgasm.

"That's not fair all, you two came and he won't let me." She whined.

"Ah, poor baby." Tina teased. Then Amy and Tina pulled her off of my face. I looked over and they had her pinned to the bed each holding an arm and a leg. "Come on Jack, come over here and fuck her. But do it real slow." Tina commanded.

I positioned myself between her legs, on my knees and slowly slid my cock into Tammy's pussy hole. Then very slowly started to fuck her. Tammy started to whine and plead for me to go faster. Finally I started to feel sorry for the poor girl. She had reached the female equivalent of blue balls. She needed to cum, had built up to a state on the edge of orgasm and had been held there so long she was almost in pain.

"Let's let her cum." I said to the other two girls.

"I guess she has suffered enough." her sister said.

"Not yet." Amy interjected. "I've never tried going down on a girl before. I want to try to make her cum. But you need to tell me how."

"Just do what Jack told me to do the first time I ate her. Just do to her what you like to have done to you." Tina told her.

With that I slowly pulled my dick out and moved over to the side that Amy was holding down as the poor kid was withering on the bed, nearly crying. Amy moved down between her legs and put her face down into Tammy's pussy. She slowly started to run her tongue up Tammy's slit and danced for a second over her clit then dove back down and rammed it in her hole. She spent a minute or two wiggling it around inside her then moved back to her slit. Tammy started to shake so hard that for a second I was afraid we had driven the girl into convulsions. Then suddenly she let out a scream and started to cum. She came so hard she was ejaculating again. When the flood started on Amy's face she was surprised and sat up only to find herself drenched. She watched in disbelief as Tammy squirted her. Squirt after squirt shot out of her pussy and slammed against Amy's tits and belly.

Then she was done. Her muscles started to relax and she laid there breathing hard, recovering. "You guys are evil she said, "But it was a great orgasm. How did you like eating your first pussy, Amy?"

"I liked it, it was fun and it got me so hot. I guess by the way you came I did a good job?" Amy giggled.

"It was great. Now come here and hug me." Tammy answered

The two girls locked themselves into an embrace and began to kiss and fondle on another's tits with fingers and tongues. It was not long before they were lost in their own little world of lust.

Tina and I moved off the bed to let them have their comfort and moved into the other bed. Throughout all this I still had not come and was getting to the point that I needed to. Tina and I lay on the bed and started a slow loving fuck.

"Thanks for taking care of the other two first. Now I can have you to myself for a while. I love the way your cock feels sliding inside of me. Just keep fucking me for a little" Tina cooed into my ear as I slid my member into her silkiness.

We stayed in the embrace just making love for a long time then I couldn't keep it down anymore. "I'm going to cum soon." I told her through gritted teeth.

"OK, go ahead and shoot your juice into me." Tina answered. I let go immediately, pouring wave after wave of cum into her belly. That was what she needed because as she felt my warm spurts of baby juice flood her vagina she arched her back and orgasamed.

We curled up tightly against one another and looked over as Tina and Amy had moved into a 69 and were each sucking the juices from the other. A glance at the window and I could see the eastern sky was starting to brighten. The sun was coming up. Tina and I drifted off to sleep, leaving the other two still locked in their lesbian embrace.

I woke around noon feeling Tina's warm body curled up next to me, and on the other side I felt someone else. I rolled over very carefully so as not to wake anyone and I saw that Amy was on the other side of me and Tammy beside her. Just then Amy woke and looked at me bleary eyed. "We came over her because that bed was all we with everyone's cum. Besides I like sleeping next to you." She said to me.

I gave her a kiss and laid back, reaching out my arm I pulled both of them closer and drifted into that half sleep half wake state and stayed there for a while. I don't know who was more surprised at what happened next.

builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers
12