Tina's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, daddy," she began to pant. "Yes, please fuck your baby's ass. Please daddy, please fuck my tight little hole. Take it daddy, it has always been yours."

That was enough for me. I withdrew my fingers and quickly moved behind her. I placed my well lubed head at the entrance of her asshole. I was equally divided in how I wanted to proceed. A large part of me wanted to get back to the hardcore fucking we had been doing only moments before. Another part wanted me to take my time and savor this moment; the moment I took my little girls virgin ass. In the end both sides won out. I slowly pressed my cock against the tight ring just inside the opening. I applied a little more pressure and felt the head of my cock slide inside her ass. The tightness was incredible. I had fantasized about this for so long, but the reality was a thousand times better than fantasy. As I continued to slowly move inside Tina's ass, I felt her begin to push back. Slowly and steadily she pushed herself back until she was impaled on my dick. We held ourselves still as we both reveled in the feeling of my cock in her ass. I could feel a thousand tiny little hands gripping every inch of my cock, squeezing it almost painfully.

After a moment Tina moved forward and my cock began to slide out of her. Very slowly she moved until just the head was still inside. She then began a steady motion of slowly sliding up and down my cock. I was quite content to let her control the pace for now. As she fucked herself with my cock, I couldn't help but stare at the sight before me. My beautiful daughter, her hands bound behind her, on her knees with my cock moving in and out of her ass. The vision and the feelings were too much for me. I could feel the pressure in my balls building, my cock getting even harder. Tina must have felt it as well, or at least sensed that I wasn't going to last long. She began to increase her movements. She raised her head and looked back at me. "Daddy," she said "I need to you to cum for me. I need you to fill your little girl's ass with all your hot cum. Can you do that for me daddy?"

That was all I needed. I grabbed onto her hips and began to thrust in earnest. I could feel the flow of cum moving from my balls and up my cock. As I fucked her tight little ass, Tina began repeating her desire for me to cum inside her. I began to get tunnel vision as my orgasm approached. The feelings were so incredibly intense, unlike any I had ever experienced. My body began to convulse and I grabbed Tina's hips and buried my dick deep within her bowels. Shot after shot of hot, sticky cum fired from my dick and filled her body. I collapsed onto her back, my dick still inside her sweet ass.

I struggled to catch my breath and regain any semblance of composure. After a brief rest I leaned back and unclasped Tina's hands. I fell backwards, completely exhausted. Tina removed her restraints and curled up next to me. She stroked the hairs on my chest as I struggled to recover. "I'm sorry I was so selfish today baby. You didn't even cum."

"That's ok daddy," she said. "I was naughty this morning, today was about you."

Tina stood up and walked into the bathroom. I could hear the water running and assumed she was cleaning herself. She came out several minutes later and found me still lying on the floor of my office. Tina had a washcloth and a small bowl of warm water. She sat down next to me and proceeded to wash my cock. She was very gentle and soon her touch had me starting to get hard again. Once I was thoroughly clean, Tina put the bowl and wash cloth on the desk.

"Now daddy," she said, "Make your little girl cum."

I was quite happy to oblige. Tina straddled my face and lowered her pussy to my lips. I flicked my tongue across her soaked pussy lips and lapped at her juices. My tongue quickly found her clit and I began licking at a feverish pace. Tina ground her pussy against my face, nearly suffocating me with her body. Fortunately for me, it only took a few minutes for Tina to explode in orgasm and flood my mouth with her juices. She cried out as her body began to spasm on top of me. After a moment she had composed herself and she slowly rose of off my face and sat next to me on the floor. Tina leaned toward me and kissed my lips. She then proceeded to lick all of her juices from my face.

"That's a good daddy," Tina said smiling.

I laughed and said "I guess we're done with the submissive game."

Tina smiled again and said, "It was nice. The restraints were new. What made you think of those?"

"I've always wanted to try them, now seemed like a good time. Plus, I knew I was going to fuck you in your ass and I didn't want to stop me."

I laughed and then saw Tina looking at me very seriously. I was confused by her reaction and started to think that I shouldn't have taken her ass. Tina took her hands and placed them on either side of my face. She leaned close and kissed me deeply and passionately. She broke the kiss and leaned close to my ear. "My body belongs to you daddy. You can have anything, anytime you like." She smiled at me and again I was reminded how fortunate I was to have this beautiful woman in my life.

Tina's eyes began to drift downward toward my cock. "Daddy, you're still hard!" she squealed.

"Yes baby, that's what you do to me." Tina smiled, beaming with pride. I watched her eyes search my desk and she rose up taking the lube I had left sitting there. "What are you doing sweetheart?" I asked.

"I'm taking care of your little problem, daddy. Come sit in your chair, I want you to relax."

Who was I to argue with my little girl?

12