Tinkle Bell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,487 Followers

"Please? Try? For me?" She asked coquettishly.

I couldn't believe I was actually going to try and do this. Thank god the lounge chairs were plastic, and that I was beyond horny at the moment...and perhaps not thinking too clearly either at this point. Throwing caution to the wind, I lowered my loose fitting trunks just enough to reveal my hard stiff cock, though how in the hell I hoped to actually pee with it like this remained a mystery.

"You're sure about this?"

"More than you know," she said now spreading herself even further apart, her extended clit now even more profound as I sat there staring at it. "Come on David...pee on it for me, let me feel you squirting on my pussy!"

"You have any idea how hard this is?" I asked.

She giggled. "Oh yeah, I think I have a pretty good idea how hard it truly is," she said staring just as boldly back at my now very exposed cock.

"That's not what I meant," I said, though laughing along with her. "Seriously Bella...I'm not sure I can even do this, especially...sitting here with you, well fuck...with you so hot, horny and naked."

"I am that!" She giggled back in return. "But try for me anyway. Trying thinking about something else then...try concentrating, close your eyes and try to imagine how good it will feel to finally go, like those times you were telling me about, when you really had to pee, but needed it to soften up just a little so that you could."

"Ok, but no promises. And please...try and keep an eye out for mom and dad...just in case. I can only imagine what they'd say if they were to come out here right about now."

Perhaps it was the sudden reminder and realization of that, that made me wilt just a little. Enough so...I was actually able to focus on the one feeling as opposed to the other. I knew as I sat there, eyes still closed...that I might actually be able to do this, as strange and bizarre for me as it was. Moments later, I actually felt it when I began doing so, only then opening my eyes so I could direct, and watch. I needn't have bothered. The moment my thin stream even began, Bella lifted herself up slightly, simultaneously reaching forward, her hand shooing my own away as she wrapped her long slim fingers around my cock, holding it. Though the moment she did that of course, I lost the sensation of being able to pee.

"Concentrate David! Come on! Concentrate! You can do it, come on...pee! Pee baby...pee!"

And suddenly...I was.

**

I sat there surprised, watching my thin golden stream actually splashing against Bella's cunt as she continued to hold herself open with one hand, directing it. And with the other, holding onto my cock...aiming it. She cried out in delight, once again tossing her head back, enjoying the sensation as I drenched her, considerably. And even long before the stream had begun to lessen any, she cried out again amidst the throes of yet another orgasm. When I finally had pretty much finished, only then did she open her eyes, her face flushed in passionate pleasure as she now began jacking my cock off. It hardened instantly, but even more amazingly, I had been hovering on the edge now for so long, her mere touch suddenly tightened my balls, the beginning tingle of my own pleasured release imminent. She sensed it as well, still jacking my cock, even more firmly now.

"Oh yeah...yeah! Cum for me David! Cum for me, cum all over my tits!"

And as I had just done to her pussy, I now found myself squirting again, only this time in an even more pleasurable way, shooting lots and lots of white sticky stuff all over her boobs instead. Maybe it wasn't simultaneous, the way she could do...but it was damn fucking close. As close as I'd ever get anyway. One second ago pissing on her pussy, and now...cumming, squirting, bathing her magnificent tits with an entirely different solution.

When I was finally drained...entirely, only then did she readjust herself. And with the edge off, my fears and worries immediately resurfaced again.

"I'd better get the hose, and wash everything off," I informed her, quickly putting myself back into place, which was now at least easy to do. I soon scampered off grabbing the hose and began spraying everything off.

"You'd ah...better wash me down a little too," she giggled as I looked up, saw the cum-curdles now clinging to most of each one of her breasts.

"Yeah...maybe I'd better," I said, and then adjusted the nozzle as I began spraying her off. Which I was in the process of doing when mom and dad finally did come strolling out onto the patio.

"Well would you look at that Harold?" Mom stated. "They're playing in the water, just the way he used to do when he was much younger," mom quipped actually smiling upon seeing that.

"Not quite," dad said just under his breath as he now took a full really good look at Bella's nearly nude body.

"What did you say? I missed that," mom asked.

"Oh...nothing dear," dad stated. "Just nice to see the two of them getting along so well together."

"Yes...isn't it?" Mom replied and then waved at the two of us as she and dad took their seats.

**

As usual, Irene fixed a very nice, yet simple dinner especially for a warm summer's night as we ate outside on the patio. And thankfully, as they eventually did get around to addressing a few "minor" rules, Bella took things in stride, obviously pleased that mom and dad weren't quite as prudish, or as unopen-minded about such things as her running about topless when outdoors. Another minor rule to follow. But only when we didn't have expected guests over either, as mom soon added to that, having at least given in on the topless compromise.

"Well, how about we relax in the Jacuzzi for a bit, and enjoy an after dinner brandy while we do?" dad suggested. It was something we had all very often done, especially on the weekends, so it wasn't anything unexpected as we hurriedly took our dishes back inside before heading off to our respective rooms to change. Bella was the first to make it back to the tub...yes, topless again, though she had at least put on a far more conservative bikini bottom, though even that did little if anything to cover up the twin firm globes of her ass. It was again a European cut, and I seriously doubted she had anything that would have been less revealing in her wardrobe. When mom and dad returned, mom was in fact wearing a two-piece suit, though hers of course was far from even remotely considered as bikini ware. Settling down inside the Jacuzzi together sipping the brandies that dad had prepared for us to enjoy, we all noticed that Bella seemed a bit more subdued, and even frowning a little.

"What's wrong dear? Don't you enjoy brandy?" Mom asked.

"Oh it's not that, the brandy's fine. Very good in fact. It's just that...well, you've gone out of your way to make me feel comfortable here, which I appreciate. But now...having done that, I feel as though I have made you feel uncomfortable."

"Nonsense," mom responded. "It will just take a little getting used to things is all," she laughed a bit, even blushing a little at the obvious reference. "I guess we are a bit less shall we say, uninhibited here in the States?"

"Yes, and that's too bad too," Bella continued. "You have nothing to be ashamed of," Bella told my mom. "You have perfectly wonderful breasts, and you should be proud in displaying them! I only hope mine will look as good as yours do in a few years," she added. Mom again blushing, dad and I both looking at one another with wide-eyed amazed expressions on our faces at hearing this particular conversation taking place.

"Well thank you, but I'm not sure it would be very proper...or appropriate for me to bare my breasts in front of my own son."

"Oh for heaven's sakes Grace, it's not like David hasn't seen your boobs before. You know he has, several times. We even talked about that years ago, that we weren't going to make a big deal about such things with David growing up and all. And so far...up until now anyway, we haven't. So I tend to agree with Bella. What's the big deal? And besides, I think there's some sort of saying isn't there Bella? When in Rome?"

She laughed at that. "Yes, there is. And I'd love it...and truly appreciate it if you'd honor me, and make me feel more comfortable in my own skin, if you'd be so inclined to do the same."

I guess I hadn't as yet had enough surprises for one day, as mom suddenly shrugged her shoulders, still blushing a little, and then reached around behind herself, undoing the top she was wearing, removing it. Though as she did, she did sink down below the surface of the water a bit more, so that just the upper slopes of her breasts were exposed. Even so...I had seen them, surprised at her sudden boldness. And though I certainly hadn't entertained thoughts about my own mother, no more so than the occasional curiousness whenever I had accidentally walked in on her while she was dressing or undressing, I was still appreciative of the fact she had done even this much. Obviously for Bella...and partially perhaps for dad too as he now sat grinning from ear to ear.

"Another brandy anyone?" Dad asked. Though I noticed that mom was looking down in the water, and then thought I saw movement of her hand as she reached over towards him.

"I would...yes," she said. "But maybe...you should let David pour it this time," she said with what I honestly believed was a bit of a wicked smile on her face. Dad looked down briefly, perhaps feeling mom's hand through the swirling bubbles, which pretty much hid whatever else was going on.

"Perhaps you're right," he grinned back, winking at her. "David? Would you be so kind please?"

I knew then I needed to hurry. Or we'd all be going without a second brandy.

**

I truly loved Saturday mornings. It was my one and usually only day of the week to sleep in. Mom and dad were in a golf league together, something I was glad they were involved in, sharing time together, and doing something they both loved to do. As such, I knew they had already gone out to the links. I lay there, half asleep, half awake fighting the ever growing urge to get up and pee. About two seconds later, I felt someone...or rather Bella suddenly bouncing on my bed, or more specifically...on me. I slept naked, as I now realized, she did. Thank god I was currently on my tummy, though the feel of what was obviously her bare pussy pressing against my ass cheeks woke me right the hell up.

"Did you even bring any clothes with you?" I asked speaking more into my pillow, too afraid to even acknowledge her presence at the moment. Especially with my usual morning woody hiding beneath me.

She laughed at that of course, still bouncing, though rubbing herself a bit too against my bare ass.

"And aren't you braking the rules just a bit?" I reminded.

"Not if no one else is here I'm not," she stated simply. "Your mom and dad left well over an hour ago...we're all alone here."

"Not quite," I moaned hating to admit I was enjoying the feel of her. "There is the maid you know..." though I also knew, Doreen wouldn't come into my room to do anything as long as the door remained closed. I could only hope and assume that it was.

"Maybe she'd enjoy watching," Bella suggested. "She is an attractive woman you know," she then added. "I wouldn't mind..."

"Bella! Good god woman!" I said laughing, though not at all surprised by her hint. "For starters, she works for us, so I'd never even consider such a thing. And secondly, I also happen to know...she has a relationship already. With Andy. I know, because I accidentally walked in on them one day when no one was supposed to be here. So like I said, they sort of have a thing going! And I'm not entirely sure she's into other women either."

"Oh, don't be too sure about that," she chortled. "Most women, though many won't admit it, have at one time or another been curious enough to fool around. And even if they haven't, they've still thought about it, I assure you. And I'm willing to bet, if I let it be known I was willing, she just might take me up on it."

"You're awfully sure of yourself aren't you?"

"Would you prefer that I wasn't?" She asked. "I mean after all David...if I was just your average typical everyday woman, we'd never have done or enjoyed what we did yesterday, now would we?"

I groaned into my pillow. Enjoying the feel of what was becoming a rather slick, slippery pussy rubbing back and forth against my ass.

Bella giggled excitedly. "By the way, what were they doing when you walked in on them anyway?"

"What do you think they were doing?" I answered back, now actually needing to pee even more than I had needed to the night before. Though silently I admitted to myself, the fact that they knew I knew was a bit of an insurance policy should I ever need it. Not that Doreen, or Andy would ever give a shit if they caught me, or anyone else for that matter doing anything. They had it good here, and they knew it. Mom and dad paid them well, and treated them a lot more like family as opposed to hired help. More often than not, the two of them pitching in to make things easier for them both. Happy and contented help made things run a lot smoother as we'd eventually come to find out. "Come on Bella, time to get off me...I really do need to pee...bad!" I added chuckling a bit. Thankfully, she rolled over collapsing on my bed, watching me as I swung my legs out, standing, stretching. As I did that, I suddenly saw this nude figure go running past me into the bathroom.

"What the..."

Following, I entered my private bathroom. Bella already sitting down on the toilet seat. "Not funny...you have your own bathroom remember? And I really do need to go Bella." The fact I actually no longer had morning wood, and was far flaccid enough to pee easily should have told her that, even with her staring at it...I wasn't growing any. The urge to go was that bad. "Come on...get up, I need to go!"

About the time I said that, I heard her beginning to tinkle. "There's plenty of room for both of us," she stated. "Here...look, stand in front of me and go."

I knew there was no point in arguing with her. Not now anyway. She'd already made her mind up this was going to happen one-way or the other. And as bad as I truly did need to go, there appeared to be plenty of room for me to stand there and piss between her legs. I think I even surprised her a little when I walked up, positioned, and started doing so. Once again she giggled, excitedly.

"See? I told you!"

The thing was. Once again, she reached up taking me in her hand, removing my own. And as she did, and as I now expected her to do, she took careful aim, placing my stream against herself as she continued peeing, the two of us looking down, watching our combined piss splashing and mingling together.

"Hmmm, so warm. So nice and warm," she sighed pleasurably. "I so do love that feeling!"

"Obviously," I added as my stream slowly began to peter out. "Now...shake it off."

I shook my head, she wasn't exactly shaking it.

"I said shake it off...not jerk it off!"

"Oh? And you'd prefer I didn't do that?" She now asked.

She had me there.

But she surprised me once again too. I was soon to learn that Bella, or "Tinkle Bell-a" as I now thought of her, was just full of surprises.

Suddenly she leaned forward, her mouth fully engulfing me, the sensation of that full-lipped mouth of hers surrounding my rapidly growing cock as she sucked it was heavenly. Even my knees weakened a little, forcing me to thrust out my arms and hands in order to steady myself. She took that as a welcome sign as I latched onto her head, now bobbing up and down on my shaft with vigor as she began giving me probably the best blowjob of my entire life.

When I felt the obvious sensation of my balls turning inside out, I knew I was only moments away from flooding her mouth with sperm. So being the gentleman that I hopefully was, I told her so, giving her fair warning.

"Hmm, good," she mouthed around my dick. "I missed out on that yesterday."

Nuff said. I stood there and succumbed to the sensations she was thrilling me with. It would in fact be the first time for me. Not my first blowjob, no...but certainly the first time I had ever come inside a woman's mouth before. And there was no doubt about it. Bella was that. She might have been a young woman, but she was very much a woman, more so than a lot of women I knew who were her age if not older. It became clearly evident to me, that sex to her was meant to be fun, exciting, even a bit risky at times perhaps. But she took pleasure in that, and gave pleasure back ten-fold. So far anyway, far more than anyone I had ever been with. Not that I'd been with a lot of women. Like I said, after all, I still was a virgin. But...I did pride myself on knowing what to do to a pussy aside from that.

At the moment though...it was all about my cock. And I was more than happy to let it go at that. Bella was making my toes curl. And I was still trying to stand on them.

Seconds later, she was draining my cock. Still slow-stroking my shaft, as though milking it, each glorious spurt disappearing down her throat as she sucked greedily, even nosily, murmuring, almost purring in a way as she sucked me dry. For myself, I saw stars of course, felt light-headed, almost faint, once again having to hold on as my knees buckled even more than they already were.

"Holy fucking shit!" I finally cried out as she slowly pried her mouth away, leaving off with a slick, juicy popping sound.

"Wow...now that, was a load!" She said licking her lips. "And now...it's my turn," she said standing, flushing, taking my hand leading me over to the sink to wash up. "Let's go back to my room now where you can fuck me silly!" She said enthusiastically.

"There's a...one major problem with that," I told her.

"Oh? And what's that?" She asked. "Or don't you want to fuck me?" She now asked still teasing me a bit, not expecting the answer she was about to receive.

"It's not that so much...but the fact is, you see...I'm still a..."

"No way!"

"Virgin!" I finished.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

Suddenly she smiled. "Well now, we'll just have to see about that. But...you're right. If you truly are, we certainly don't want to rush this. Something like that needs to be savored like a fine bottle of wine. And now is not the time for that. However...may I at least assume that your tongue isn't?"

"That you may," I said and then waggled it at her, rolling and pointing it. She took it into her mouth, sucking it, as though sucking my cock again.

"In that case...come tongue fuck my pussy while I lay there and imagine all the naughty, dirty things I'm going to do to you one night when we're all alone together!"

I took her hand, and happily followed her down the hall to her room, naked as the day I was born, breaking every house rule in the book as we did so. And perfectly ok with that.

And I also knew, with Bella living here with us for a time, things would probably never be the same again. And I was good with that one too.

To be continued...

**

Author's note: I do indeed appreciate your votes/comments/feedback on my stories. If you are indeed enjoying this one, drop me a note, let me know if this series is one that you'd enjoy seeing me continue. As always, I truly do appreciate hearing from you.

I remain...Many Feathers, aka, Thesandman

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,487 Followers
12