Tinkle Bell Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers

Bella and I just looked at one another.

"Not one word," she told me seriously. "Not one."

I wasn't about to say anything.

**

They now introduced us to the other two couples who had already arrived. We first met Patrick and Becky, though he preferred going by the name Pat. A tall man, taller than anyone else there, well over six feet. His wife Becky, just the opposite, the most petite woman there, even more so than Tracy was, and even smaller in the bust, almost flat chested. Pat looked as though he could be a bouncer as big and brawny as he was without an ounce of fat, though we soon learned he was an investment stockbroker, and did well at it.

We then met Steve and Julie, another interesting couple. Julie was model material, or would have been anyway had it not been for her extremely large bust size, something we would come to learn later were natural, and not enhanced by any means. She was just a few inches shorter than Patrick was, and several inches taller than her husband Steve, with long flowing bright red hair that fell way past her shoulders. Her husband Steve reminded me a little of the guy in the Mr. Clean ads on TV. Likewise solidly built, bald-headed though he purposely kept it that way, with an almost identical earring in his ear just like the cartoon character from the TV ad.

"Well, before they get here, I suppose I should tell you a little bit about our other two friends so that you'll be forewarned ahead of time," Derrick started having already peaked my curiosity and interest, along with Bella's. "Chris and Marsha, a couple that Tracy and I have known for years now, and who were amongst the original couples that we began swinging with early on. The thing is...and something you need to be aware of before they get here. Chris...is a shemale."

I'd of course heard the term, and seen on the Internet women, or men...however you looked at it, who had breasts, along with a cock. From what I had heard and learned, though a few were actually going through some sort of transition into becoming a woman, many of them preferred being just what they were. A woman with a dick. Which as Derrick explained it to us, was Chris's case. And his wife Marsha preferred it that way. Enjoying women every bit as much as she enjoyed being with a man. So in having married Chris years ago, she more or less had them both in that regard.

"Anyway...we thought we'd best let the two of you know that before they get here. To anyone else who sees them together, you'd think they were a lesbian couple...seriously. Chris...is actually a very, very gorgeous looking woman, as you'll soon see, as is her wife Marsha. But she's also got a rather impressive looking cock on her too...almost as big as Mr. Cleans' is over there."

Obviously, we weren't the only ones who noticed the similarity between Steve and the character he looked so closely alike. But I was even more interested in meeting this Chris person...as was Bella.

"Wow...she really does sound interesting, I'm already looking forward to fucking her!" Bella stated. And oddly enough...I was actually looking forward to seeing that too!

We stood around chatting further getting more familiar with everyone, drinking Bella's wine...when the rest of the guests arrived within moments of one another. Bella of course immediately greeting Debra along with Mike in a very friendly way...making me wonder though I said nothing more about that, and now wouldn't. But I...along with Bella was indeed intrigued as we were soon introduced to both Chris and Marsha seconds later. Derrick was right...Chris was a very striking looking woman. Not at all like I was half expecting. There was absofuckinglutely nothing about her...that suggested she was anything but a woman. Not one single thing...other than the dick she obviously had between her legs. She had nice looking breasts, what was yes...dyed blonde hair with a few black roots showing, but other than that, there was nothing artificial about her that I could see whatsoever. Marsha was obviously of Spanish, or Latin descent, her skin tone just slightly darker than Bella's, her hair equally as dark if not even more so...almost coal black in color, with deep dark offsetting eyes that gave her a most unusual, alluring appearance. They indeed made a most interesting couple as we stood there chatting for a few minutes before being directed into the "play room", as Derrick had shown us and explained to us the last time we had been here.

"Going to be one hell of a party isn't it?" Bella said whispering as we followed everyone else down the hall. "I can hardly wait to get this dress off," she then told me.

"Women..." I said silently to myself. But I was anxious now to see everyone else naked as well.

**

They had obviously prepared a few special things beforehand, though at first...neither Bella nor I had any idea as to why. Directly in the middle of the room sat five chairs all gathered together there in the middle, back to back. Two on one side, three on the other.

"We always like to begin these parties with a sort of game," Derrick informed us, especially as we were relatively new to all of this. "Though this is one of Tracy's favorite games, and then I have one of my own, which we'll also play later. We also sort of have something else we enjoy doing throughout the evening, which you can participate in doing if you'd like, though you certainly don't have to. Just makes it sort of interesting come the end of the evening if you will. But I'll explain that a bit later to you. Right now, we'll start off with what Tracy and I affectionately call this game, as musical fuck. Being the host, I'll sit this one out, so hence the five chairs, for five guys. Or if you prefer....four guys and Chris," he chuckled, though so did Chris upon hearing that.

The rest should be obvious to you all, with one minor exception. There will only be one couple winner. And the winner of this game receives a special prize at the end of the evening, so there really is an incentive to play and win this thing. So...for the girls, while the music is playing...they will slowly walk around the chairs that the "dicks" are sitting in. When the music stops, they will of course attempt to lay claim to one of the chairs, climbing up and into the lap of the dick who is sitting there. Obviously the woman who doesn't succeed in doing so...is out. After that however...everyone else fucks...for as long as it takes until one of the dicks comes. Whoever does first...is then also out. And then we begin again. Obviously, the last couple remaining will be declared the winner of this particular event and will be treated to something special towards the end of the evening. Everyone understand how the game is played then?"

"Damn it Bella...I knew you should have gotten me off before we came here," I stated a little too loudly, to which everyone burst out laughing. Though I had to laugh at myself after that. "Well it's true," I said still joining the laughter. "I've been horny all day just thinking about this...and now, well hell...the moment anyone sits on my cock, I'm probably a goner!"

"Just as long as you're not done for the evening after that," Tracy grinned. "Oh and by the way...we do have a handy supply of Viagra if anyone needs it."

I considered taking one...but then Bella made me feel a whole lot better moments later. "Honey...don't worry, as horny as you get, and as often as you're able to come a night...I'm willing to bet if they give prizes for the most times a man can climax, you'll win hands down. So don't worry about it...even if you do lose the first game, I have a feeling, you'll be the big winner tonight. And that...you can bet on."

Having heard that, I suddenly knew...I honestly would be.

"Ok, let the games begin!" I announced, and then along with everyone else...stripped off my clothing.

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers
12