Tit for Tat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers

I didn't even need to look over to see what my wife and Pete were doing. I pretty much knew what she liked...and wanted. Once she was good and horny of course, which she obviously was.

"You're sure? That's what you really want?" Pete asked wanting to make sure he'd understood her perfectly.

"Yep...that's what I want," she informed him saying it again. "I want you to slap my tits...and then alternate slapping my pussy, not too hard until I say otherwise...but not too softly either. Make it tingle-sting a little, really get my pussy juiced up, and then I want you to palm me...press it really hard against me, and grind on me like that until I come," she had told him.

I enjoyed doing that for her myself. It never failed to produce a gallon of girl juice, which I then used to smear around her cunt, and then pressing, squishing it against her as I palmed her, always made the most interestingly erotic sounds and noises in doing that.

"How' my doing?" I asked Rebecca. "Feel good?"

"Oh yeah...fuck yeah, that's nice...really nice. Just keep working it up and down," she breathed deeply, now pulling on her nipples, stretching them off her chest, releasing, and then grabbing them again, doing so over and over. "I'm getting pretty close," she purred softly. "When I tell you...stick two fingers inside me, and fuck me with them...hard. But then just hold my clit...pinching it a little while you do that until I climax."

"You got it!" I chuckled, already feeling my own cock hardening once more. Just laying here, looking at my friend's hot, wet delicious looking cunt, so juicy and so appetizing, I was sorely tempted to lean over and capture that clit of hers between my lips. But...unfortunately, that wasn't something I knew that would be allowed. Not yet anyway.

Already I could hear the slick juicy sounds coming from my wife. Pete quite enjoying himself, actually being able to half-slap my wife's breasts, which she honestly did enjoy feeling. That, and as he was now doing, patting, slapping, and then palming her cunt just as she'd asked him to do. Everyone there could hear the squishy sounds of her pussy, it was that loud, and that obvious.

"Oh fuck that's nasty hot!" Susan cried out unable to contain herself. "God Darlene...you get so fucking juicy don't you?"

"You might could say that," my wife answered back moaning as she did so. "Maybe tomorrow...if you'd like, you can check it out for yourself."

Jeff groaned, and then much to everyone's surprise, came all over Susan's ass. "Sorry...I couldn't help it," he said sheepishly. "But just hearing that...I mean, fuck."

"Men!" Rebecca chortled. "Mention a little girl on girl action, and they become putty in your hands...that or sperm on your ass, either one." Her tone quickly changed however after having said that. "Ok now baby...two fingers, hard and deep...make me fucking come!"

Darlene was already crying out in the midst of her own orgasmic release, humping herself against Pete's hand, that squishy sounding pussy-pummeling he was giving my wife even louder now as she began squirting, adding to it. "Holy shit that's hot seeing that!" He exclaimed above the cries of her pleasure. I was a bit focused myself though at the moment as Rebecca too let out a mewled cry of release, her hands immediately coming down to take over her own clit, now frigging it furiously. "Fuck my cunt...fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck it David...fuck it!"

Susan too had collapsed, reaching back and playfully massaging in Jeff's third spunking of the evening into her own ass. She sighed contentedly in doing so...as we all did.

**

Late...and with all of us satisfied and totally exhausted, we made up the beds, threw a bit more wood on the fire to see us through most of the night, and collapsed into our beds together. I spooned my wife from behind, surprised to find I was still partially erect.

"Slip inside me," she said sounding half asleep. "Fuck me to sleep baby...fuck me to dream land."

**

It was cold when I woke up. Not unbearably so...but it was obvious that the fire had gone out towards morning. There would no doubt be a few still burning embers remaining, which would make starting a new one easier to do. Darlene stirred beneath me, slowly coming awake herself, a reminder of the night before as I felt my now very flaccid cock resting against her warm beautiful ass. Still snuggled up inside the sleeping bag together I was perfectly content to remain so...but I knew Darlene. Once awake, she'd have to pee, and then that would be that.

I vaguely remembered having my prick inside her as we fell asleep...fucking her, but not towards orgasm. We'd done that often before, just connected, barely even moving when sleep claimed us both. That however, usually led to a nice early morning fuck, basically taking up where we'd left off the night before. Unfortunately like I said...it was cold, and now that Darlene was indeed awake, she quite naturally had to pee.

"You need to get another fire going," she informed me only then sitting up. I took delight in the hard crinkle of her sweet nipples, each one hard as rocks...though I knew that wasn't from any amorous inclinations...not yet anyway. Simply the cold. Even so, it was nice sitting there staring at my own wife's hard firm titties. "And try not to be too noisy while doing it...everyone else is still asleep," she now added finally slipping out of the bag, grabbing her robe so she'd have something to wear when she went outside to pee.

"Too late...I'm awake now too," Rebecca said likewise crawling out of her bag, thumping on Jeff waking him as she climbed out. "Wake up baby...see if you can help David get another warm fire going. We'll start working on coffee and breakfast after that."

Jeff groaned, but soon slid out of his bed and began helping me stack some additional kindling in the fireplace, along with a couple of smaller dry logs in order to get a nice start on it before adding the heavier, longer lasting logs into the fire.

"Damn!" Jeff suddenly exclaimed loud enough that I almost cautioned him to be quiet as Pete and Susan hadn't as yet gotten up. I needn't have bothered, they had...just not in quite the way I was expecting. Susan had climbed on top of Pete's prick, and even then was slowly easing herself down over his once again hard stiff shaft.

"Damn is right!" I then added looking on as she slowly began swallowing that monster up.

"Morning guys," she beamed brightly. "Don't mind us...I just have to start out my day with this cock inside me," she grinned, and then slowly began fucking him while Jeff and I stood there with idiotic smiles on our faces, watching them.

"Coffee will be...oh hell, fuck that!" Rebecca said walking over. Now it was the three of us standing there looking on. "I can't even imagine trying to take that thing myself!" She then said, though I chuckled quietly, her hand already down between her legs as though imagining it being inside there.

I hadn't even heard my own wife coming up from behind me, until she wrapped the robe she had on around the two of us, pressing her now very warm breasts against my back, her hands coming around to grasp my still somewhat flaccid cock. "Cold?"

"Not anymore!" I informed her, feeling her hands now beginning to work my dick again, the feel of those lovely breasts spearing my back, twin points now aroused hard, digging into me as she stood there.

"Kinda hot isn't it? Watching another couple fuck?"

"Oh yeah...very."

"After we've eaten and straightened up around here, and once the sun's fully up and it's warm outside, thought maybe we could all take a nature hike together, head up to horseshoe rock...maybe have some fun up there, how's that sound?"

It sounded great. We'd always used the term "nature hike" to basically say we were going someplace out in the woods, find a place and fuck. Sometimes we'd gone up to a place my dad had named horseshoe rock, which we now all did. It was an interesting little place, an area on one of the low peaks, easily accessible on foot, with a nice scenic view of the valley and surrounding hills just beyond. The large grouping of boulders that sat there had formed a bit of a nice enclosure against the north winds whenever we had any. We'd even slept up there a time or two amidst them. A few rocks, or rather slabs were almost smooth looking in appearance, and had made for a nice place to lie down on...and enjoy a nice long sensual fuck. But it was also one of the best places to sit and watch the sun go down...or my wife, whichever came first.

"Kind of be hot, naughty to go up there with everyone, and watch one another doing it...don't you think?"

"Oh hell yes!" Susan responded, still sliding up and down her husband's prick. "That sounds like a damn fun idea!" She moaned starting to get really into it.

"Well...you better save something for later then," Rebecca warned. Though Susan just laughed.

"If you're talking about Pete, no worries. He never comes during the morning fuck...this one's just for me. He will later though, I can assure you," she grinned, and then promptly came, collapsing over his prone body moments later.

"Yes, well...coffee's just about ready...and so's my pussy," Darlene stated. "So let's get breakfast over with here, and then head up to the rocks so we can all get our rocks off," she laughed.

**

The one thing I dearly loved and appreciated about in being up here, was that we were very secluded. My parents owned twelve hundred acres, and as such I'd never seen a single solitary soul up here in all these years. When gramps and dad had built the cabin, they had gone around the entire property, fencing it as well as posting signs. I'd laughed the first time I'd seen them. "Private property...stay out. Violators will be shot on sight!" Obviously neither gramps nor dad had any intention of doing that of course, but gramps had insisted on making the area look almost like some sort of secret government installation with sturdy chain link fence facing any areas of direct access by road. The rest of it of course, simple wooden fence that wouldn't keep anything out or crossing over it. Still...it had seemingly been effective. Like I said, in all the years I'd been coming up here, we had never once seen anyone else.

For that reason, when it was nice and warm out with the sun well up, the six of us headed out, naked as jaybirds, with only shoes and socks on as any form of attire. Jeff, Pete and I carried knap sacks with a few provisions, water, a bottle of wine for later, along with some cheese and sausage to snack on as well as a few apples and oranges. We then began the short two and a half mile gradual climb up to where the rocks where, and where I now found myself looking forward to what I knew would be an interesting little group fuck after we got there.

Admittedly...for me anyway, there's just something about being naked outdoors for one, and for another, having sex in the nice clean air with the warm sun beating down on you while you do. Just thinking about it never failed to make me horny. And it didn't now either. We were still a quarter of a mile away from reaching the point when Rebecca looked over and saw I was walking along behind her with a sizeable erection.

"Gee, remind me not to stumble or stop suddenly," she said giggling. "Or I'll break more than one rule here, ending up with David's prick inside my ass no less."

"She'd enjoy that too," Jeff quipped looking back, his own prick already starting to show signs of stiffening as well. "She's always wanted to try a DP," he then added.

"Oh really?" Darlene said eying her friend. "Hmmm, something to perhaps consider one day. I've always wondered about that myself," she smiled knowingly.

"Yes well...you are the ones to have set the rules," I reminded them as we continued along.

Though my wife grinned looking at me, reaching out to grasp my cock, now pulling me along behind her. "And you know what they say baby," she purred softly. "Rules were made to be broken."

**

By the time we had reached the horseshoe it was just before noon. The temperature was perfect, somewhere in the high 70's to low 80's. As such, it was warm enough to be very comfortable, especially nude, and not so hot that you were looking for any shade to lie in. Simply put...there wasn't any. Just the bare ground, and the huge boulders forming the shoe. One large enough to serve as a comfortable little couch of sorts, which all three girls now sat on together looking out over the valley and the hills beyond.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Rebecca exclaimed.

"Sure as hell is," the three of us said almost in unison, though we weren't looking out over the valley...looking at the three luscious naked women all sitting there together.

"Thank you," Darlene commented catching almost immediately the compliment. "Glad you like, though not too terribly surprised either," she said glancing over at the three of us standing there together, and each one of us with proud firm erections.

"Obviously they don't have sitting here looking at the beautiful scenery on their minds...but something else," Susan noted. "Wonder what that might be?" she then asked as though reading her husband's mind...and ours too for that matter. "I know what he'd like," she then said, peaking interest from her female companions.

"Oh yeah? And what might that be?" My wife asked.

"Go ahead honey...tell her," Susan urged Pete into doing, though he was obviously embarrassed now and reluctant.

"Oh come on Petey," my wife teased him. "You're amongst friends here remember? And besides...it probably is someone's turn to voice what their desires might be. Jeff got his yesterday with the titty-fuck thing. So...it's either you or David, and you might just as well spit it out, we'll wring it out of you eventually anyway."

"Be my guest," I told him. Though even then he still looked a bit nervous and hesitant.

"Oh for heaven's sakes!" Susan said, and then stunned us, reaching over, cupping one of my wife's breasts and began toying with it. "This IS what you had in mind wasn't it honey?" She now asked him, her other hand now slipping down between my wife's legs, as Darlene in turn almost automatically spread them in an effort to better accommodate her efforts.

And all Pete could do was nod his head, though interestingly enough...his cock seemed to be nodding its head too, even more excitedly.

"That's what I thought," Susan giggled though she continued toying with my wife.

"So...that's what you boys would like to see huh?" Rebecca now said joining in, now reaching over as she sat on the other side of my wife, taking Darlene's other breast in hand playing with it as Susan continued fondling the other one. "A little mutual finger-fucking one another? That about right?" She asked again.

Now all three of us stood there looking at the three of them as they began fondling and fingering one another...nodding our heads.

It was erotically hot standing there watching the three girls fingering one another, continuing to fondle one another's breasts too, with a small violation of the rules being committed perhaps, though none of us complained. Rebecca and Susan both at one point leaning forward, capturing my wife's breasts in their mouths sucking on them simultaneously together. Like I said...none of us seemed to mind that whatsoever when they did.

Thankfully, I had thought to bring along a camera, and with only some minor coaxing, got a few deliciously erotic photos to remember this trip by. The girls quickly getting into it, posing, and even more decadently displaying themselves for us, though the horniness settling in no doubt had something to do with that. The rock was the perfect prop, the three of them sitting on it together, legs spread, bent at the knee. Darlene had each of her hands in the other two women's crotches, fingering their splits respectively, they in turn with their hands down in Darlene's pussy...fingering her. It made for some damn hot fucking pictures. Especially when they switched positions so that everyone got a turn doing that, and getting their pictures taken for future prosperity and enjoyment.

But it was again watching the three of them get one another off that way that was really hot, and had me...along with my two friends, dripping precum like it was raining.

"Well, I guess that makes it our turn again doesn't it?" Darlene mentioned afterwards. She then turned towards the girls and announced "Huddle!" They did so...speaking in hushed tones we couldn't over hear as they now began discussing whatever the hell that it was. "Ok," Darlene said turning back around to face us after they'd obviously come to agreement on whatever it was. "It's your turn to do the same for us."

"Do what?" Pete asked. Though Jeff and I turned facing one another. We both knew without having to ask that.

"You know damn well what!" His wife told him. "You wanted to see us doing that, now we want to see you!"

"And besides," Darlene added jumping in again. "We're out here in the middle of nowhere, with friends...good friends who aren't here to pass judgment or make anything out of something that isn't. We're here to have fun..."

"Be naughty," Rebecca added.

"Yeah, and be naughty. And just like you wanted us to do for you...we're now only asking that you do the same for us is all."

"But...but, we haven't done that since..." Once again Jeff and I looked at one another, sighing.

"Ah ha! I knew it! You've done it before haven't you!" My wife declared grinning from ear to ear.

"Only once," Pete reluctantly admitted to the girls. "That day...with the centerfold."

"No wonder you fucking came so much," My wife stated. "Bet it felt damn good too...having someone else besides yourself stroking that big hard fucking cock of yours didn't it. Bet no one had before then, had they?" She now pressed.

Sheepishly Pete nodded his head no. Though Jeff and I at least had been fortunate enough by that time to have at least been given hand-jobs before then. So it hadn't been our first time doing that...though it had been the first time any of us had ever jerked off another guy before. The first...and the last time any of us had.

"So...shouldn't be that big a problem for you to do it again then should it?" Darlene continued. "Especially if you want to see any of us do that again sometime, or perhaps even a little bit more than that."

Ok...so that got all three of us interested. "Like what else?" I asked curiously.

"We'll talk about it later," Darlene told me. "After the three of us have had a chance to review the rules a little perhaps. But not here, not now...later on this evening maybe. We'll see...no promises."

Susan was looking at my wife, almost hungrily. "Promise? We'll ah...discuss the rule changes later?"

Both Rebecca and my wife laughed. "Yeah...later, we'll discuss them later. But right now, we're waiting to see if the boys are going to man up and play the way we want them to do."

"Oh for hells sakes! It's only a hand-job guys!" Jeff said suddenly reaching over and grabbing my dick. "It's not like we're being asked to do anything else...and certainly not like we haven't done this before, even if it was only once."

"He's right," I said surprised to be agreeing with him, though I admittedly still had my mind wrapped around the additional rule changes later perhaps. "Except with one small minor adjustment here. Makes a bit more sense for Pete perhaps to be in the middle of us." And everyone of course understood the reasoning behind that.

Somewhat reluctantly, and a little embarrassed too perhaps, Pete stood between Jeff and I, one hand on each of us, with Jeff and I placing our hands on his dick as the three of us now stood there jerking one another off while facing towards the girls.

"Ah...one more thing? Since, well since the situation more or less is presenting itself?" Susan questioned.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers