TMGS 01-06 - Suburban Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warm sensations filled Alexis's young body as Hannah sucked her massive toy. These glorious sensations only made her want more of Hannah's perfectly shaved pussy. She pulled at Hannah's clit with her lips and tried with all her might to get her tongue deeper and deeper into her angel.

Hannah pulled Alexis's toy from her mouth and licked it up and down. As she played with the large strap-on, she looked up to her other self who was sitting patiently and watching.

"It's ready." Hannah told herself, and she left the large 14-inch toy alone. With her pussy still hovering just above Alexis's face, Hannah slowly rose up onto her knees. Hannah sat up on the bed, placing her own wet pussy forcefully upon Alexis's face and demanding that she continued orally pleasing her. Alexis needed little instruction as she loved the taste of her angel's pussy. With her head buried against the pillows of her parent's bed, she continued to lap up Hannah's mouthwatering juices. She lifted her hands up around Hannah's luscious thighs and pulled her pussy against her lips. She wanted more of Hannah, and she was about to get it.

Done waiting for her other self to prepare, Hannah floated above the bed as she watched herself sit happily on Alexis's face. She watched herself run her hands up her thighs, along Alexis's own hands, up her waist, around her glorious breasts, and up through her magnificent blonde hair. She flapped her giant wings softly as she felt everything as well; the gifted tongue that was inside her other body.

Hannah spread her legs as she floated above and scene, and lowered herself down onto the massive toy that pointed straight up towards her awaiting pussy. She let her knees land softly onto the blankets as she eased the toy between her legs. She arched her back, flapped her wings, and moaned softly as the amazing size of this strap-on climbed inside her. She wiggled her nude body about as the toy explored her pussy. She finally fit every inch of the toy inside her and couldn't help but run her hands up and over her breasts as she sat on Alexis's body.

"Oh fuck." Hannah cried as Alexis's sucked and pulled at her clit, for both Hannah's felt the strap-on's massive girth as it climbed inside her other half. Hannah, sitting on Alexis's face, fell forward against herself as she shared the sensation. Together, Hannah and Hannah's wings flapped joyfully as Alexis ate and fucked her pussy at the same time. Hannah rediscovered the amazing benefits of being in two places at one time as Alexis did all she could to please her goddess. She lovely licked Hannah's clit and enjoyed the taste as she thrust her toy deep into Hannah.

Hannah moved up and down the toy, fitting inside her pussy and stretching herself out. She fell forward on herself, and found her hands on her twin's breasts as she let the toy slam into her. Feeling the hands of her clone against her lovely breasts, all Hannah could do was lean forward and kiss herself. Kissing became making out, and making out became a flurry of hands running up and down the two angelic bodies. Hannah opened her mouth wide for herself as her hands caressed her breasts and ran through her blonde hair.

As the twins continued to kiss, Alexis did all she could to fuck her angels. She thrust her toy hard up into Hannah as she also licked her pussy. She tasted Hannah's magic on her lips and pulled at her clit. She gripped Hannah's thighs and held her against her face, keeping her weightless body from bouncing off and floating away. White feathers from Hannah's wings fell down on Alexis's sweaty body as she tried with all her might to please her goddess.

Alexis felt the toy penetrate her deeper than she expected. She felt something climb deep inside her pussy and fuck her furiously. She felt something fucking her hard, and she was having trouble keeping her magic inside. Despite her knowledge of her Hannah's extensive magical powers and sexual abilities, she knew that it was not Hannah who was giving her this fucking. It wasn't Hannah's telekinetic powers that were penetrating her or even the toy she was using that was returning the pleasurable sensation she was giving; it was someone else.

"Yeah. That's good." Hannah cried out as she rode Alexis. She leaned back and braced her hands against the bed as she worked to get the toy to fuck her from new angles. With her own sweaty body before her, Hannah reached out and ran her hand down her clone's stomach. Her lovely breasts bounced before her as her clone leaned back and felt the power of the toy below her. Hannah leaned forward and licked her clone's breasts as Alexis continued to eat her pussy.

It was a lesbian threesome ... or twosome ... of magical proportions. These angels rode this teen, letting their white angel wings flap as they enjoyed their identical bodies. Hannah sucked Hannah's breasts as Hannah took a pummeling from Alexis's toy. Alexis sucked on Hannah's clit, begging her to cum into her mouth. She gripped the bed sheets and thrust her toy into Hannah as she could feel the bed quaking below them. But it wasn't just the bed that was quaking below; it was the bedroom. In fact, the whole neighborhood felt a small tremor yet again as the magic from these ladies poured out of their bodies as a result of their sexual adventures.

Hannah pulled Hannah's head from her breasts and put her lips together as she tried to hold her magical powers inside. She furiously kissed herself as Alexis was practically tossing her into the air with each powerful thrust of her toy. The combination of Alexis's skilled tongue and her massive toy was pushing Hannah toward that magical orgasm she so desired.

Picture frames fell from the wall as the earthquake these ladies were causing was becoming a bit stronger than they should allow. Hannah and Hannah both cringed in unison as they felt their magical orgasm on the brink of erupting. They gripped each other's bodies as Alexis's toy ad tongue pushed them to that magical place they wanted to be.

"Fuck!" The Hannah's cried, and light blasted out of her two bodies. It filled the room and blinded Alexis, despite being her face being trapped under Hannah's dripping pussy. Knowing that was her cue, Alexis clamped her mouth onto Hannah's pussy and awaited her cum. Alexis saw nothing but white. She closed her eyes as Hannah's magic beamed out from her as she came. She sucked and licked and desired to taste Hannah's magical taste. She sucked Hannah's cum and lapped up every bit she could.

From outside, one might see the powerful light rip through the master bedroom, but in suburbia, no one was paying any attention to the bedroom where the angels fucked.

Still trapped under Hannah's lovely body, Alexis felt Hannah's body dissipate into the air around her. She felt nothing of the two angels whom she was fucking. She still could not open her eyes for the room was far too bright. It was as if the sun itself filled her parent's large bedroom.

Then she sensed blackness.

Alexis could see through her eyelids that the light wave was gone. She opened her eyes slowly and waited for her eyes to adjust to the darkness. The angels were no longer on her bed with her, and she could see she was alone. She couldn't see the rest of her parent's master bedroom yet, but she heard much. As Alexis waited for her eyes to fix themselves, she heard kissing. Alexis heard tasty moans of pleasure. Alexis heard her lovely angels giggling as Alexis succeeded in making her magical college friend cum.

"Yeah, that's so good." Alexis heard Hannah say from across the room.

"Touch me there."

"Oh, I love this ... ha!"

"This is awesome."

"Yes... oh yes!" Hannah moaned from everywhere around the room. Alexis sat up on her parents bed and saw what had happened to Hannah. Hannah was everywhere around the room, literally. Hannah's naked angel-winged body lie on the floor on her back while Hannah ran her hand up her body. Hannah sat on the dresser with Hannah in her lap, softly kissing her lips. Hannah was leaning against the wall while Hannah rubbed her sweaty body against her. Hannah was floating in mid air, lounging on her back while Hannah floated above her. Hannah was sitting in a chair with her legs spread wide, gently massaging her soaked pussy as her wings batted behind her. Hannah was even lying on her back on the ceiling while Hannah and Hannah lie next to her, giggling and running their hands along each other.

Everywhere Alexis looked, there was a naked angel. Her head spun as she saw over a dozen Hannah's around the room, touching and kissing and enjoying her magical orgasm. It wasn't long until Hannah, Hannah, Hannah, Hannah, and Hannah all slowly made their way back to the bed where Alexis had pleased her. They surrounded Alexis and smiled at her while their halos and wings where the only things that brought light into this dark room.

"Thank you so much, baby." Hannah said.

"I owe you." Hannah continued.

"I'm gonna fuck you so bad." Hannah finished.

Alexis, sitting on her bed surrounded by a dozen naked identical angels, suddenly knew something was wrong. Something was amiss that night, and even though she had twenty-four perfect breasts surrounding her, she was no longer horny.

"Oh my god!" Alexis cried, and Hannah watched as Alexis suddenly became and blur and vanished from the bed. Hannah knew that Alexis did not have the power to teleport, and she knew that this copy of Alexis was simply deleted. Alone with herself, Hannah looked to her dozen familiar faces and shrugged.

"Might as well make the best of things." Hannah concluded, and with a few giggles, and few shoves, and a few kisses, these dozen naked angels pilled onto each other on the large king-size bed. In the few moments Hannah knew she had before she had to save her fellow magic girl from her problems, she was going to have a quick little lesbian orgy all by herself.

------- FIFTEEN MINUTES AGO

Cindy stood in Alexis's bedroom, enjoying Alexis's lips as they kissed down her stomach. Her breasts glistened in the dim lights of the bedroom and she smiled at each kiss Alexis gave her. Alexis was now only half of a teenager for her long legs and firm ass were completely submerged into the floor below her. She was floating down Cindy's body was simultaneously passing through the very floor of her bedroom. Alexis left one last kiss on Cindy's belly button, and then pushed herself away from Cindy's nudity. Cindy looked down and watched as Alexis's body slowly sank through the carpet as if the carpet itself was made of water. She didn't fall, but merely floated down through the floor and headed towards the first floor of her parents house.

"Meet me in the living room." Alexis said, and her face disappeared through the carpeted floor.

"Need some help finding the living room?" Jade asked Cindy, a bit annoyed by the night's events.

"Um ... I ..." Cindy stammered as she turned to Jade who was still lounging completely naked on her wife's bed.

Suddenly, Jade was gone. The bedroom was gone. Everything was gone and Cindy found herself standing in the middle of a lavish living room. Unsure as to what just happened, Cindy immediately saw Alexis floating down from the ceiling above. Her teenage nudity enticed Cindy upward, and Cindy no longer cared about anything else but this beauty floating down from above. She had felt this red-head's lips on her own body, and now she wanted more. She wanted her so bad that she did not wait for Alexis to land. Cindy lifted off the ground and floated upward in her sheer robe. She met her young host in the air above the living room, and eased her hands around Alexis's thighs.

"Hi." Alexis said as she witnessed Cindy's magical powers once more. She just smiled and stared into the eyes of the magical beauty she had only just met.

Alexis smiled as Cindy's hands moved up her body as she decided to stay in the air with Cindy and not touch down on the ground. Cindy planted a soft kiss on her lips and Alexis could feel Cindy's own magic that was deep inside her fighting to come out. Alexis eased her hands around Cindy's tiny waist as she let Cindy pry her young mouth open and go exploring. Alexis let her hands slide around Cindy's waist and clinch her Hannah-enhanced ass as the two ladies floated above the ground.

They began to spin slowly as their kiss became more and more intense. Cindy was embracing the slutty-ness that came with her magical powers and was instantly willing to do anything and everything with this young teenage goddess. She moved her hands up through Alexis's luscious red hair and pulled her mouth closer to her own. Cindy let their kiss move beyond their mouths as she tasted Alexis's magic inside her.

It was a midair dance for these new lovers. Gravity had no hold on their firm bodies as they slowly rolled over and over again up near the ceiling of the living room. Alexis spun around and let Cindy's arms move around her body and cup her breasts from behind as she turned back to kiss her. Her hands reached back and roamed under Cindy's yellow robe and up her firm thighs. Their toes and tongues danced with each other as the they magically floated under their own powers.

Alexis rolled onto her back and pulled Cindy on top of her as their kiss continued. Cindy robe draped over Alexis's young body as their breasts were pushed together. Cindy's leg creeper between Alexis's leg and she felt out wet Alexis was getting. Alexis sensed Cindy's joy at this moment because Cindy had yet to experience so much when it came to the benefits of using her magic while having sex. Plus because Jade could not fly, it wasn't everyday that Alexis could enjoy this kind of floating-sex. She didn't have to hold her lover up in the air with her, and she could focus her thoughts on simply making love to this gorgeous and glamourous college girl.

Cindy rolled over in midair, pulled the teenager on top of her as they floated nearly six feet off the ground. Alexis pulled her kiss away from Cindy, and gave her a wicked smile as she looked down at her new plaything.

"I see that you have not had the glorious experience of one of my favorite positions." Alexis told Cindy as they floated together; her naked body on top of Cindy's. "It is a position only we as magic girls can achieve."

Alexis read Cindy's mind like she was speaking every thought. She could see her past, her memories, and everything she had going on inside her mind. If Cindy could access it, so could Alexis. This all lead Alexis to want to bring Cindy further into the world of magic that she loved so much. She saw all the hot sexual adventures Cindy had been on with Hannah and Hannah's very close friend Erica, but all their sex was fairly normal. Any non-magical person, with a little luck and no inhibitions, could do them as well. Alexis wanted Cindy to see what she was really capable of: the feelings, the sensations, but more importantly: the positions.

"Okay." Cindy said very coyly and unsure of herself. Alexis pulled Cindy upright with her mind, and together they continued to float in their embrace. Now vertical, Alexis held out her hand, and waited. Nothing was happening and Alexis saw a look of puzzlement on Cindy's face. The fact of the matter was that Alexis did not have the powers to create whatever she wanted to. She could now simply bring things into existence like a knife or a sexy night gown or diamonds like the almighty Hannah could. She had to get some help, and so together the two beauties floated in the living room and waited.

Not a few moments passed when a long red double-sided dildo appeared in Alexis's awaiting hand. Cindy was forced to raise an eyebrow, and Alexis couldn't wait to show Cindy how magic girls can make love. Alexis rose the dildo to her mouth, and licked it like it was her favorite cock. She closed her eyes and let her tongue roam around the plastic toy, tasting the sex that was to come between her and her levitating brunette friend. She plunged the toy down her throat, letting the dildo get wetter and wetter with her saliva.

Alexis watched as Cindy's thighs rubbed. She could tell that this brunette was getting turned on at the sight of this young teen sucking this huge rubber cock. Alexis pulled Cindy tighter against her with her thoughts, and as Cindy came into range of the large toy, she had not choice but to let her desires take over and put the other end of the toy in her own mouth. Together, four feet off of the ground, these naked beauties sucked the huge rubber dildo together, letting their saliva drip onto it in preparation for the magic sex they were about to share.

Alexis missed sucking cock. She didn't partake in the heterosexual realm of sex much anymore since she was magically married to her young bride. She hadn't even 'lost her virginity' as far as her parents knew. No boy at her school had got into her tiny pants. Yet as she plunged this toy down her throat, she missed the power that a man could have over her. The timid and playfully shy Alexis loved to be dominated. Jade did get feisty during their many sexual romps, and loved to wear a strap-on for her wife, but her five-foot-tall stature was no match for the powerful men that Hannah had brought over for Alexis in the years past. Alexis loved to suck cock, and was by far her most favorite of things to do with a man.

Alexis pulled the toy from her mouth, and took it from Cindy's as well as she let go of Cindy's body. Alexis's nude body calmly floated away from Cindy as she let go of the double-sided dildo. Alexis seemed to swim away from Cindy as the dildo remained next to her by way of her telekinesis. She could feel Cindy's eyes upon her as she rubbed her body with her free hands, letting the dildo just sit in midair next to her. She moan a high pitched moan as a result of her own fingers on her own body, and did what she could to keep Cindy from pouncing on her. Alexis knew that Cindy was trying to fly towards her, but Alexis kept Cindy away from her as she forced Cindy to watch this teenager entice her with her sensational body. While Alexis teased Cindy, she let the dildo float towards Cindy. Cindy took the dildo into her hand as she watched Alexis push her not-so-teenage breasts together. Cindy's pussy was soaked as she saw Alexis run her hands over her nipples and beg Cindy to take her with her own bedroom eyes.

"Please ... fuck me." Alexis said as she coyly put her fingertip in her mouth. She was definitely trying to get Cindy to dominate her.

Alexis released her telekinetic hold on Cindy's spectacular body, and Cindy floated right up against Alexis. She plunged her tongue down Alexis's teenage throat as she pushed Alexis all the way against the wall. Alexis was so overcome with passion that her mind slipped, and her body slipped through the wall.

Outside in the night air, her firm ass peaked out from the wall of that suburban house, and luckily no one was there to see it as it tucked back into the wall.

Alexis pulled her body out from the solid wall, but their kiss nor their passion did not skip a beat. Alexis spread her legs as they dangled a few feet off the ground, and Cindy found her wet pussy waiting to be fucked. She slowly inserted one end of the toy inside her teenage lover, and found Alexis pussy was far more wet, and far deeper, than she expected.

With her hands on Cindy's shoulders and her back against the wall, Alexis let Cindy ease the one end of the toy in and out of her young pussy. She moaned into Cindy's mouth as she felt the power of the toy climb inside her and touch every inner inch of her. She spread her legs wider, displaying her flexibility, as she begged for more and more of the toy.

"Yeah, fuck me. Abuse me, please." Alexis moaned.

"I ... I don't ..." Cindy stammered. Alexis quickly saw that Cindy was not used to being the dominate type. She too liked a little abuse and a little pain with her pleasure. Alexis wanted Cindy to force her into sex. She wanted Cindy to use her body and do things to her that Cindy had never done to another person, let alone another girl.

1...345678