To A Special Man

Story Info
From a woman with special needs.
2.4k words
4.4
38.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You don't need to know my name but you would like the way it sounds. Somehow, it seems to fit me and with the great passion of my life - I'm talking about men, special men, men with very special needs. Of course they have usually got themselves involved with wives or girlfriends, women with whom they share most of their lives, and yet those women never understand. They probably never will, probably wouldn't want to. I never worry about those women because I don't want to steel their men, I just want to use them from time to time. When my urge becomes too strong for me to contain, I want to use them and abuse them, and then, when I am done with them, they must go away, back to their wives or whomever.

*

I know you are reading this, special man. I know all about you and your special needs and I think you know about mine. You dream of a woman like me, don't you? You dream of me but you wonder if I really exist. Yes, special man, I really do exist, in flesh and blood, full of a burning need to dominate you, use you, punish you; oh, the sublime pleasure of punishing you ...

I wonder if you know it is me? Our paths have already crossed but you never realised. Perhaps you had a tiny suspicion that I might be the one? No, I'm not going to tell you how I look, but you can be sure that I never disappoint. And, when your time comes, will you be ready for me? You must always be ready, because you never know when I might require you.

*

Can you imagine, special man, standing at the door of my apartment, waiting for me to answer? Your mind will be in a turmoil of excitement and doubt - 'should I stay, or should I go?' But you will wait for me to answer because you have no choice; because you know you will never, ever, get this chance again.

Then will come a moment I cherish; that look of astonished recognition in your face when I open the door and you see me. Yes, special man, I am the one!

You will like my apartment. Take a good look around. This is where it will all happen. No, not there in the bedroom - that is my private sanctum - but here in the living room. It is spacious and sparse because I hate clutter. And that large, expensive-looking rug across the middle of the floor; that will be your special place.

You won't be afraid to be naked for me, will you, special man? Maybe a little vulnerable but surely not afraid, because your naked body will please me. You know your own dark desires all too well, don't you? Then you also know all about mine.

I will want you naked from the moment you walk through my door; no time for idle chatter. And then I will want you standing in the middle of that rug so that I can examine you closely. Will you be erect already I wonder? Or will there be a little too much adrenaline flowing? No need to be concerned. My pleasure will be your pleasure too. And, as I examine you, then you will also be able to examine me a little. Will you like what you see of my body; my tight breasts, my strong thighs? Maybe you will like my stockinged feet in their high heel shoes; the ones with the straps which fasten around my ankle? Or is it my hands; hands that will soon be playing over your body and your skin?

I'm sure you will like the sound of my voice as I re-assure you and tease you. Men always like the sound of my voice. Women like it too. Will it remind you of the kindness of a nurse, or the sexiness of a mistress, or the friendliness of a sister, or the firmness of a teacher? A little of all those things, I think.

I will be looking at you closely, my naked special man, and wondering just how your body will respond to me. How quickly will the skin of your butt become sore and red? You will have to live with the marks as best you can, because I will leave marks for sure. How big will your prick grow and how long before you cum? But there's no rush. Eventually the time will arrive and I will discover all of the answers.

I will have you stretch out on my rug, cushions under your hips to lift your butt, and I will kneel by your side. If you turn your head, you will see my feet next to your face, you will see the swell of my hip and you will see the curve of my thigh and the smooth flesh emerging from the top of my stocking. You won't be able to tell from the sound of my voice but perhaps you will somehow sense my growing excitement.

You will have to be properly arranged, of course. I will want your thighs spread apart. And your prick and your balls: how will they respond to the first touch of my hands? I will have to take hold of them to pull them down between your legs, to the edge of the cushion, so I can observe them and perhaps feel them from time to time.

You know you will be punished, special man, and you know that it will have to be a thorough punishment, don't you? You will have no doubts about my strength and my will. It is the only way it can be. I will have to be severe on you for the sake of my own pleasure. And I know you want me to be pleased, very pleased with you.

Some men, special men like you, have butts which just beg to be spanked; spanked and flogged and made to burn in angry red wields. I know you have such a butt because I've watched you and checked you out. It's not so big as to be gross; it's not so small that there is nothing to hit. It's tight enough to look attractive, but plump enough to absorb the punishment. Your butt will be mine, special man, and to attend to it will fill me with a lust you cannot imagine. You will feel the backs of my finger nails, slowly and teasingly gliding across it, back and forth, along and across. And then you will feel the very first smack of my open hand - the beginning of what you have waited so long to receive.

You will feel a hand on the small of your back, steadying you, whilst the other hand rhythmically smacks. It will be hard enough to sting but easy to bear. Even when I hit the same spots over and over and over again and they begin to glow, it will still be well within your tolerance. It will excite you, won't it? Perhaps your prick will start to stiffen but I'm afraid I will have to make sure you can't press yourself into the cushions.

You will become aware of my growing arousal because the spanking will became harder and faster and my voice will finally give away my excitement. My panties will be soaking wet and I will be clenching my thighs hard together, but those are things you won't know, not for a while anyway. I will still maintain my control, and even if I didn't, I could hardly damage you with my hand.

Control; time to slow down and breath deeply; both of us. Time to examine and take stock; time to sense your emotions; time to stroke and talk to you. What about your prick? The head looks very swollen to me. Yes, very swollen, and so hot and responsive to my touch. But there is still a long way to go before it gets its attention; a long way to go.

Time to take you further. I have to do this to you - you know that, don't you; you need it too, don't you? It will be you and me and no-one else in the universe. You need it, and I need to give it to you. We will be in unspoken harmony, silent except for our gasps and groans, and the thwack of the taws as it cuts into your buttocks.

Imagine that first rasping cut of the leather; the leather so cruel and your skin so soft and already hard spanked. I know you will have to flinch - the stroke will be severe. Flinch for me, my special man; I want to see that you feel my strength. There will be many strokes, just the same; cutting and biting into you. I warn you, my juices will be flowing and my head will be spinning in a delirium of sadistic lust. I will have to apply the taws to you; there is no choice; I will have to do it, again and again.

The burning; not only your ass, special man, because I know that must be on fire; bright red, almost crimson, and there are signs of bruises too. But there is also the burning between my legs. No time to wait. You will turn around, onto your back and I will be astride you; my thighs spread apart; panties and bra gone; pussy lips swollen and slick. Yes, that really is my clit. I will sink down upon you, my stockinged thighs straddling you. No, I'm not going to fuck you! I'm going to ride your face and you are going to lick me and suck me and I will cum on your mouth.

You know about licking women, don't you. Licking them along their swollen lips, through their wet crevices and deep into their little slits. You've done it many times and you've loved it. But did they disappoint you? Did they not respond quite as wildly as your efforts deserved? I wonder if they appreciated you as much as I will? I'm going to ride your face, special man, all the way to my orgasm.

Feel my weight upon you and my thighs around you; gripping, squirming, writhing; my heat against your mouth; my fluids flowing onto your tongue, sultry and musky and milky - the taste of my lust! Hear my moans, louder and louder; give me more and then more. I never hear it myself, but they tell me that sometimes I scream when I cum. Do you think you will make me scream, special man?

*

If you serve me well, and I'm very sure you will, I will reward you with a special treatment. When I have finished myself over your mouth and face, and when I have regained my composure, you will lie there and wait for me. I won't be long, just wait.

Well now, what will I have for you? No, I'm not going to show you. I'll wipe your face and smooth your hair and tell you how you pleased me. I like to use the taws. It is the perfect instrument for close-up punishment and I like to be close-up, especially the first time. I can feel the leather bite as it strikes and then see and feel the response.

Maybe next time I will cane you. That means you will have to bend over the back of a chair so I can deliver a long swing and a full cut. I love to see the stripes appearing but it is not quite the same turn-on for me as the taws. Perhaps, if I cane you, you will have to spend longer on me with your tongue. I think you will have to begin at another sensitive little opening - you know where I mean don't you - to make sure I get fully aroused.

But what of you - I will want to see what I have done to you; turn you around over the cushions again. You will be very sore but not too many bad marks I hope. I always try not to overlap the taws strokes but, well, I also want to leave my mark on you! You will just have to be careful in front of your woman.

A soothing massage with aloe verde balm - sound good? It will help the marks to heal. It will feel sexy too; a deserved, delicious, sexy feeling for you.

And I will have other things too; surgical gloves and a tube of that certain lubricant - you know what that means don't you? We will go slowly. Round and around and, eventually, in it will slip. I know exactly where to press and massage in there. Feel good? Making you hard?

Now, imagine yourself in the middle of the rug, lying on your back I am straddling one of your legs and you can feel my furry pussy on your thigh. My breasts are hanging down as I bend forward over you. My left hand is between your legs and one of my fingers is up inside you. My right hand has hold of your prick, gently stroking it. Can you imagine, special man? It's your reward for pleasing me, for taking your punishment so well, for eating me with such passion.

I know you will be rock hard and you might come quickly but I will try to prolong it as much as I can. And when your prick begins to jerk in my hand and the creamy cum starts to spurt out, I will point it at my breasts and you can watch it run down on to my nipples. There will be lots of creamy cum I think. Mmm, good boy!

*

I've finished with you now, special man; finished with you until the next time. But there will only be a next time providing you follow my instructions to the letter.

You will not, under any circumstances, follow me to my bedroom but you may use the guest bathroom to clean yourself up. Just make sure that you leave it as immaculate as you find it. When you go, you must ensure that the door locks behind you. You will not talk about what happened to anyone. When you meet me again, in our day-to-day life, you will not show the slightest hint of the most intimate pleasures we have experienced together - not even half of a sideways glance. If you compromise me in any way, I will subject you to dreadful revenge. I'm going to leave you now. Sweet dreams special man.

Oh, just one more thing - I think you made me scream. Am I right?