To Bask in Breastford Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Brooke's massive tit brushed against his leg he placed a hand on her shoulder, and his other hand on Brittany's back. He began rubbing them simultaneously.

Brooke's eyes wandered up to him in warning, and she pulled his rod from her mouth to speak.

Coach Blue looked down at her huge tits, which were still jiggling between his legs. He couldn't believe how big and massive they were. Brooke was going on with her warning as though the big, beautiful boobs she wielded were no big deal; as if it were common place for a girl her age to have such a busty, ripe rack. It drove Coach Blue crazy knowing that she didn't care that there were women much older than she and much more flat-chested that would kill to have the big, full breasts she had obtained. But that thought soon left his mind as he re-read the letters running across her chest, the letters which spelled "Breastford." It was astonishing how much of the letters were obscured by her vast, abundant rack.

His eyes, as well as his thoughts, were soon filled with Brooke's busty rack. The big bazooms pressed and pushed against the thin fabric of her shirt, teasing him with their overwhelming mass so soft and round, making him feel insignificant in the presence of her busty planets. So warm...so bouncy...such big, juicy melons...barely ripe on this busty teenage bombshell from Breastford...

"FUCK!" Coach Blue cursed.

Brooke stopped talking as she held the angry coach's dick in her hand. She looked up at him with a scared expression.

"I can't take this anymore!" Coach Blue said.

He sat up and began propping forward, causing Brooke to lean backward as his weight came up off the couch.

Brittany shuffled back as Coach Blue began to stand. She fell back and threw her hands down on the floor to catch herself, as though she'd been pushed.

Brooke's eyes went wide as she stared at Coach Blue standing up in front of her. Soon she was staring at his pelvis as he stood at full attention, his cock and balls dangling just an inch from her face. She felt so much smaller on her knees, with this full grown-man standing up in front of her.

"Hey!" she said, shaking his hands off her shoulders. "What are you doing?"

Coach Blue's hands flew off her body for a brief second, but they soon retaliated...and with a tighter grip. She struggled to shake them off, but couldn't. His hands were nearly around her back now.

Coach Blue was now standing comfortably, his rock hard cock pointing up at her neck between her face and chest; the two bras dangling from the base of his cock now level with the busty blonde's huge rack. He managed to keep the struggling Brooke at bay with one hand while his other hand went to his cock. He stared down at the massive rack that was directly below it.

Brooke felt his hand traveling to the upper part of her back. She struggled to shake it off as he held his dick with his other hand, poised and pointed at her neck as the shaft hovered just a few centimeters from the middle of her chest – her cleavage.

Coach Blue licked his lips as he gently pulled Brooke towards him, but Brooke retaliated and pulled herself back. The two stayed in a tug-of-war for a few seconds before Coach Blue finally broke the cycle. He stared down at the word "Breastford" stretched across the blonde's huge chest, and his eyes were once again filled with greed.

"Why don't you give me a proper welcome into 'Breastford'?" he asked.

And with that he pulled Brooke towards him with such strength that it ended the tug-of-war they were playing with her tits, and the huge 36DDs collided with his shaft as he pressed it against her busty hooters.

He was immediately awestruck.

The cool fabric of her gray shirt did nothing to calm his raging erection; it was entirely focused on the huge balloons underneath. They pressed into his shaft involuntarily, their natural bulge trying to swallow it into their cleavage.

His head was tilted up as Brooke struggled to get free below him; her big boobs jiggling against his cock through their cloth prison. Her motions only caused them to bounce even more, coaxing a smile from Coach Blue. He looked down at his cock pressing into the tops of her big boobs; those massive mammaries pressing into his crotch region poking at him with their nipples.

Brooke was offended by the man standing before her; his disgusting penis jutting against her beautiful rack. She could feel his hand rubbing the small of her back.

"Let me go!" she said. "Let me loose!"

"Yeah..." Coach Blue moaned as his hand found the bottom of her shirt. "Let's let 'em loose..."

As Brooke jerked around trying to break free, she felt her shirt being lifted off her back. Soon it was being lifted around her chest, where it had some difficulty.

"Fuck!" Coach Blue cursed as he struggled with the obstacle of lifting her shirt over her huge melons. He feared Brooke would break loose if he didn't do something drastic. Frustrated, he jerked the shirt up with great force. There was a ripping sound as he felt the fabric brush up and over his aching prick, and soon Brooke's massive hooters bounced free and pressed into his cock.

Coach Blue moaned as he felt the giant bags of flesh bugling against him, one giant melon on either half of his dick as it rested on the large crevice of her cleavage.

"Yeah...fucking huge tits..." Coach Blue moaned as Brooke's boobs continued to bounce and jiggle into his cock while she struggled to break free. "I've wanted to have these babies around my cock for a long time now..."

Coach Blue moved his hand to Brooke's back and pulled her into him, forcing her to arch and press her big boobs against his cock even tighter. With his other hand he grabbed hold of his cock and bucked his hips forward, slowly and forcefully shoving his entire cock into her cleavage.

Brittany watched in horror as Coach Blue penetrated Brooke's tits. She could tell he was in ecstasy as her busty friend's big boobs swallowed him up...

Brooke breathed heavy, trying to catch her breath as Coach Blue slid his cock up between her tits as far as it would go. He managed to poke his head through her cleavage, as well as a very small portion of his shaft.

Coach Blue could feel Brooke's massive jugs moving up and down with her breathing as he slid his cock back down between them. She was breathing hard and heavy, and the fast pace of her breaths was causing her massive boobs to rise and fall around his cock. He moaned as he basked between them. It had been so long since he felt a pair boobs this big surrounding him, since he felt the soft flesh of a busty woman surrounding his hard cock. He couldn't believe he was actually going to titfuck Brooke Biguns and her big...

"Ohhhhh fuuuuuck...." He moaned as Brooke's titflesh enclosed around the tip. He had a big boob bulging around either side of his cock...and he was loving it.

"Damn, Brooke..." he moaned. "Your tits are so big they're swallowing up my entire dick. They really do make my cock look like a toothpick."

At this, Brooke began trying to break free again...this time with a vengeance.

"Oh shit..." Coach Blue moaned.

Her extreme struggling caused her massive utters to bounce and jiggle around him like crazy. Her giant tits bounced on his dick and brushed his shaft like they had a mind of their own.

"Fuck yes!" Coach blue said as he began thrusting his cock between her boobs, fucking her tits.

His cock slid up and down between her huge tits so fast that it caused them to make slapping noises with each and every thrust. Soon the room was filled with the sound of her bouncing melons.

Brooke tried desperately to get loose of the coach's grip, but she only made her boobs jiggle even more and enhanced the titfuck. She could feel her bra rubbing up against her stomach, and although she couldn't see which bra it was she could see the straps from both flailing wildly under her big rack as Coach Blue furiously busted through her cleavage. She could feel the coach's hard cock throbbing between her tits. Each time it throbbed it pressed into her abundant titflesh and made her boobs jiggle just a little bit more. She could make out every detail of the coach's cock as it slid between her ultra-sensitive hooters...

The tip of Coach Blue's cock slid passed her boobs and into the shirt, which was still bunched on the busty teen's chest. Coach Blue quickly took hold of the shirt and bunched it together around her neck, her chest keeping it in place so he could watch those busty knockers bounce as he titfucked her big, juicy melons. He didn't want any obstacles preventing his cock from romping through these busty mountains; from hiking through these hooters.

Brooke had had her head tilted back, a few inches away from her coach's abs, but she now tilted it forward to give her neck a rest from all the struggling it had been doing. Realizing that the struggling was only enhancing the coach's fun, she decided to stop altogether. She had given up trying to break free; Coach Blue was simply too strong. In her mind, she decided that it was smart to let him have his way so they could be out of here in the quickest amount of time. But in her heart...

"That's a good girl." Coach Blue said as Brooke stopped trying to shake him off.

He slowed his titfucking of her enormous melons to a stop, and then he pulled his cock out of her cleavage and began slapping the tops of her breasts with them.

Brooke simply stared at his cock as it slapped her heaving breasts, causing her big rack to bounce with every slap. Her boobs would jiggle and then fall back into place, only to start jiggling again with more vigor. She avoided looking at Coach Blue as he dickslapped her big hooters.

"Fuck yes..." Coach Blue moaned as he rubbed his cock all over Brooke's busty rack. "Look at those things bounce..."

His attention now turned to Brittany as he rubbed the head of his cock over Brooke's nipples. They poked into his shaft as he pressed it against her big hooters.

Brittany had been watching, in shock, as Coach Blue had pounded her best friend's tits; her own bra rubbing against her friend's stomach as it dangled from their coach's dick. She had been watching from the side. Below Brooke's chest she had seen both of the DD bras flailing wildly with Coach Blue's fucking. Above her chest she had seen the head of her coach's dick appear and reappear from between her best friend's tits.

She looked to Brooke, who threw her a defeated look. When she turned to look at Coach Blue, his eyes were staring directly at her big tits.

Accepting defeat, Brittany did not take her eyes off Coach Blue as she began to strip off her top. She pulled her shirt up and over her chest from the bottom with some difficulty, and soon her massive bust-balloons were heaving in front of Coach Blue's greedy eyes in all their glory.

Coach Blue was still rubbing his cock on Brooke's boobs as he stared at Brittany's bare-chested rack and licked his lips.

"Those hooters look ready to burst!" he said.

Brittany was still looking at him as she shuffled closer.

"Yeah..." Coach Blue moaned as he slid his dick across Brooke's chest. "That's what I like to see."

Brooke rested her arms under her rack and stared down at Coach Blue's dick as it slid across the tops of her giant breasts.

"Fuck yeah...." Coach Blue moaned as he stared at Brittany's boobs, his mouth watering. "I'm gonna fuck those hooters."

Brooke simply nodded in the affirmative, and Coach Blue slid his cock across and off her busty rack.

He took a step to the side and turned slightly so that he was facing Brittany. He grabbed his dick and began rubbing it across the tops of her giant globes just as he had done with Brooke.

Brittany watched his dick slide across her rack. It felt so veiny and bumpy on her smooth skin.

Coach Blue then started to dickslap her big tits, making them bounce and jiggle just as Brooke's had done. He did one huge tit at a time, enjoying the way each melon jiggled even after he'd stopped slapping it. He then guided his cock over the crevice where her breasts met and began slapping it right in the middle, trying to dickslap both big boobs at the same time.

The slapping grew harder and faster, and more prolonged until he slapped with such force that his hard member made her boobs give way and it sank into the flesh between them.

"Ahhhhhh....." he moaned as the tip of his cock was enveloped by her lovely and abundant breast-flesh.

"Goddamn...look at those hooters." He said as he let go of his dick and grabbed hold of Brittany's hue rack from either boob.

He sank his fingers into her warm flesh and began squeezing her big boobs as best he could, feeling them bulging into his hands and overwhelming them with boob-flesh.

"God these babies are soft..." he said as he squeezed them together around his cock.

He pushed forward and pressed his dick further into her cleavage, until his shaft could no longer be seen. Her big boobs surrounded his entire shaft, and all that could be seen was the tip of his cock penetrating her cleavage.

"Damn, you girls have some amazing tits!" he said, as Brittany's huge boobs jiggled around his cock. "Both pairs can swallow me up like a toothpick. Are they the same size?"

The two blondes were deathly silent. When neither girl answered, Coach Blue craned his neck trying to see under Brittany's huge rack, and his cock. When it proved impossible, he bent over slightly.

"Excuse me, ladies." He said, giving Brittany's big boobs a squeeze as he reached below them.

Brittany could feel Coach Blue's had brushing passed her stomach as his cock protruded from between her huge tits. Hers, like Brooke's, were also super-sensitive. They could make out every bump and vein in the coach's cock and convey that information back to her. He had a rough and rugged piece of equipment...

Her thoughts were interrupted as Coach Blue finally got what he'd been reaching for: their bras. He held them out to the side of both he and Brittany, and her face was just about level with them. He twisted and turned them in his hands until he found the tags he was looking for.

"DDAMN!" he said, unbelieving. "36DD! Double damn!"

He let the bras drop once again and once again took hold of Brittany's breasts and squeezed them together around his cock.

"How's it feel to have my hard cock between your big DD's, Brittany?" he asked

Brittany only looked up at him as if he already knew the answer.

"Yeah..." Coach Blue said, getting more comfortable as he repositioned himself between Brittany's big tits. "Time to fuck this Bust."

Brittany's boobs began to bounce as Coach Blue bucked his hips up from under them, penetrating her gigantic rack with his penis. The bulbous beauties bulged around his cock relentlessly as they brushed up and down his hard shaft.

"Oomph!" Brittany yelped as Coach Blue pounded her big boobs.

She had looked down into her cleavage several times in the past, just like every other girl, getting dressed and what not. When she looked down now, however, she saw a man's penis jutting through... and the tip of his cock reappearing, and then disappearing only to reappear again.

Coach Blue squeezed her massive melons around his cock as it slid through them. They had a different feel from the pair he had fucked earlier, but it was a good feel all the same.

Soon, Brittany's bouncing boobs became a blur of titflesh as Coach Blue increased the pace of his fucking. He was humping her tits like a man possessed, and the room was once again filled with the sound of big, beautiful, bouncing boobs.

Brittany looked over at Brooke as her giant funbags bounced up and down on Coach Blue's cock. The bottom of her shirt was still atop her huge chest, and she had a look frozen on her face that said she was humiliated and out of ideas.

She looked up at Coach Blue, who was lost in his own world as he had his head tilted toward the ceiling, and her rack gave a shocking jump as he kicked it into high gear. She was brought back to the situation at hand as her big boobs almost jumped up to her face, catching her attention. Each time Coach Blue pumped his cock between her massive hooters she felt more and more aware that there was a cock between her beautiful tits. Soon she was feeling shy and humiliated, (the same way Brooke was feeling, no doubt), and for a brief second it dawned on her that this must've been how Coach Blue felt when he was around them. But now...now she was around him. Her boobs were literally pressed together around his entire shaft, and Coach Blue was anything but humiliated.

Brittany's huge tits were bulging around his prick. It was shocking how easy it was to wrap them around it; although Brittany and Brooke were about the same age, Brittany gave off a younger vibe. Her warm flesh trapped his hard shaft as he squeezed the monstrous orbs in his hands, his hard cock contrasting her big, soft tits perfectly.

He looked down just in time to see Brittany looking back up at him with a look of innocence in her eyes as her massive 36DDs bounced and jiggled on his hard cock. The head of his cock stared back at him as he slid it up and down in her cleavage; her big boobs literally bulging around his shaft.

He turned to Brooke, who was now looking at him with that same look as well. His gaze turned to her big breasts as he continued to pound Brittany's bulging jugs, and his hands left her boobs to reach for his cock.

He pulled out from Brittany's busty cleavage (watching them bounce back into place as his cock slid through them) and turned to Brooke. He positioned himself in front of her once again and slid his cock between her enormous breasts for the second time.

This time Brooke assumed a small amount of control by placing her hands over her large tits, keeping them in place as they bounced up and down on her coach's hard dick.

Coach Blue ran a hand through her blonde hair, toying with her head as he slid his cock up and down between the valley of her big boobs. Brooke started to bounce her boobs on him harder, meeting his thrusting and increasing the pace of their busty titfuck. Coach Blue's hands dropped to the shirt around her neck, for no other reason than he was lost in a world of boobs and could not think of anything else to do with his hands. After a while, he reached down to Brooke's bouncing melons and brushed her hands away, assuming their positions with his own. He gripped her boobs with enthusiasm as they continued to heave around his dick; large amounts of titflesh jutting between his fingers as he squeezed and fondled her big, busty jugs.

Brooke leaned back as Coach Blue had his way with her tits; her hands in the air by his legs. She looked down at his cock and her big tits as her chest was bounced over and over again...

Coach Blue let out a loud grunt, and then he pulled his cock from Brooke's busty cleavage and retreated from the soft, warm confines of her funbags. In one quick motion he turned to Brittany's large boobs and began dickslapping them repeatedly. He watched them bounce and jiggle for a few seconds before shoving his cock between them and giving them a reason to bounce.

Brittany was a little confused, as Coach Blue did not immediately grab hold of her breasts like he did the first time. Instead his hands went to her back and began rubbing her shoulders in a caring manner. She brought her hands to her boobs slowly, and did just as Brooke had done. She gripped her big tits and swallowed her coach's cock between them...letting him really fuck her tits.

Coach Blue moaned in pleasure as he felt Brittany's big boobs bulging around his cock the same way Brooke's pair had.

Brittany's face was level with her coach's stomach, but her eyes were staring down at her big boobs as she focused on bouncing them up and down. She could see the head of his cock through her cleavage as he fucked her tits, and she began to meet his thrusting the same way her busty friend had done.