To Being a Bachelorette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith knelt in front of me, and ran his tongue slowly along the ridge of my outer lips—first one side and then the other. He lifted my leg and rested it on his shoulder and plunged his tongue into my creamy wetness. I hadn't felt a mouth on my pussy in years and thought I might faint. His tongue snaked up and found my clit, circling it, rubbing against it. I was moaning, and my hips were jerking of their own accord.

Slipping his fingers inside me, Keith started sucking my clit and releasing it. Suck and release. Suck and release. I felt as if I might lose my mind. I held his head and ground my pussy against his mouth. I felt my orgasm building. My pussy was quivering and clenching around Keith's fingers.

As the waves began to overtake me, he pulled my clit into his mouth and held it there, slightly digging in with his front teeth. My body was shaking, and I started to slide down the door. Keith stood quickly and held me in his arms until the quaking subsided. I leaned against him gratefully and felt my dress slip off my shoulders and fall to the floor.

"Oh my God," I rasped against his shoulder. "You're amazing."

"You are, baby," he murmured. "Okay now?"

"Uh huh," I nodded and stepped out of my shoes, which were killing my feet by then.

Keith had been lightly caressing my back with his fingertips. He reached up and unhooked my bra and pulled it off my shoulders. I was standing in front of him naked then, thankful that the only light in the room was coming from the bathroom. He tossed my bra onto a chair and cupped his hands around my full breasts and smiled.

"Even better than I imagined."

He bent and swirled his tongue around one of my nipples, then sucked it hard. His arms were around my waist, his hands on my back. I arched my back and inhaled sharply as he bit my nipple. He slid his hands around to push my breasts together, taking both nipples into his mouth at once and sucking hard. My hands were on his shoulders, and I realized that he was still dressed.

"Hey, how come I'm undressed and you're not?" I questioned.

Keith chuckled, unbuckled his belt, and unzipped his pants. Sliding my hands under his shirt, I pushed it up to his chest. His skin was tanned and smooth. He pulled the shirt off over his head and tossed it onto the chair. He wrapped his arms around me, crushing his mouth to mine. We kissed with wild abandon as I slid my hands down the back of his pants inside his boxer briefs. His ass was sleek and warm, and I could feel the muscles ripple beneath his skin. Meanwhile, Keith had been slowly stepping backward toward the bed pulling me with him. I pushed his pants and briefs down, and his rigid cock sprung forward, brushing my belly. He sat on the bed

I knelt in front of Keith, between his knees, my palms skimming over the tops of his thighs, down past his knees and calves. His jeans and boxers were bunched at his ankles, and I pulled them off and pushed them aside. I moved my hands back up the insides of his legs, my thumbs halting at the junction of his legs and groin. He was leaning back on his hands and watching me in the dim light. I could make out the shadow of a large tattoo on his lower abdomen beneath his belly button.

"Mmmm, sexy," I commented. "What is it?"

"A dragon."

My fingers traced along the dragon's tail where it trailed along his hip and pointed to his cock. Keith's cock was large and hard, sticking straight up, with a bead of pre-cum on the head. Leaning forward, I dipped the tip of my tongue into the pre-cum, swirling it around. I slid my hands up to cup his shaved balls, feeling their weight, and he moaned softly.

My tongue was still gliding over his cock head, spreading his pre-cum over it. I slid my tongue over and around his ridge, stopping at his v-spot, and pushing my tongue against it, caressing him there. Then, wrapping my fingers around his shaft, I pressed the tip of my tongue against his hole and then sucked the entire head into my mouth.

Keith was panting and moaning softly now and then. He was still watching me licking and sucking his cock. His hips were jerking. I guided his cock further into my mouth, the head hitting the back of my throat; then relaxing and opening my throat, I slid his entire length in. He grabbed my head, his fingers bunching and pulling my hair.

"Oh God, baby, that feels so good," he groaned.

I sucked in hard, pulling my head back at the same time, his length sliding out. Then my lips grabbed the head again, and sucked him all the way in. My saliva and his pre-cum lubricated his shaft, and he was thrusting up through my hand and into my mouth. I still had one hand on his balls, and I felt them tighten.

I shaped my finger and thumb into an O and fastened them around the base of his cock and squeezed. "Not yet," I whispered.

I held my fingers there around his cock as Keith fought to regain control and removed my other hand from his balls. He laid back on the bed, his arms outstretched. I could feel his cock pulsating under my fingers, but I also felt his body relax and unclench, as he sighed deeply. I held him that way, my finger and thumb clamped around the base of his cock for a moment longer and then rose and lay down next to him.

He turned his head, looking at me, and curled his arm around my body, pulling me close.

"Hi," I whispered.

"Hi, baby," he murmured.

Suddenly, we were kissing again. Vigorous, hungry kisses. Keith rolled me over onto my tummy and began kissing and biting the back of my neck. He was on top of me then, his mouth leaving a fiery trail of moisture down my back. He would kiss, then suck my flesh into his mouth hard, and then sink his teeth into it. I was moaning loudly, insane with desire. I slid my hands underneath my body and started rubbing my clit, pinching it between my thumb and index finger.

Keith fit his knee between my thighs, spreading them wide, and, holding my hips, slammed his cock into me. I howled as he filled my aching pussy. As his cock pushed into me, he grunted and slapped my ass hard with his open hand. The loud crack rang through the room.

I was still rubbing my clit, both shoulders resting on the bed, both hands on my pussy, ass in the air, and could feel him sliding in and out of me. I clenched my vaginal muscles around him. He moaned and stabbed his cock into me harder. I screamed as he slapped my ass again, the burning sting scorching my skin. I was thrusting my ass back against him, meeting each of his thrusts. We were slamming into each other hard, my thick juices coating us both.

My pussy was burning, melting, quivering. I felt a huge orgasm building. Keith was moaning loudly above me, and I felt him stiffen and hold his cock buried deep inside me. As he stilled, I felt the first spurt of his cum inside me, and my quivering increased. Then his body was shaking, and he was holding my hips with a vise-like grip.

He groaned, "Aaahhh ahhhhhhhh, baby," as he was wracked by each spasm, his cum filling me. "Aaahhhh, fuck. Mmmmmm."

I came then too, my pussy quivering and clenching around him, squeezing out a rhythmic, spasmodic tattoo. My ass was sliding against his body, my fingers pressed against my clit. I moved my hands back to where he entered my body and squeezed them around both of us. As my body began to relax, another orgasm unexpectedly shot through me with an intensity that stole my breath. Keith held his cock inside me, and my pussy pulsed hotly around it. My muscles clenched and contracted. I had been holding my breath and finally let it escape in a low, long moan.

Completely spent, I let my body sink to the mattress. Keith rolled off of me and lay on his back at my side. We laid like that for some time, gazing at each other, our breathing returning to normal, a thin sheen of sweat cooling our bodies as it dried. I felt our juices leaking out of me and staining the bedspread.

Keith swallowed and said, "Mmmm, that was hot."

I rolled onto my back and up on my elbows and watched as Keith rose from the bed, grabbed a bottle of water from the dresser and drank thirstily. He flicked on a lamp, and I fought the urge to hide my body. I sat up as he returned to the bed and sat down next to me, handing me the bottle. I gulped some water, savoring its coolness, as it ran down my parched throat. Keith was watching me, a wicked grin on his face.

I handed the bottle back to him and asked, "What?"

"You have hickeys all over your back."

He leaned backward, looking at my back and rubbed his hand from my neck to the top of my ass, and laughed.

"I don't care," I grinned.

"You're a b-a-a-a-d girl, aren't you?"

"Sometimes," I replied, licking my lips.

Glancing at the clock on the bedside table, I noticed it was nearly 2 a.m.

Keith asked, "You can stay, can't you?"

"Are you sure?"

He looked at me as if I had just asked the most idiotic question in the world.

"Don't be silly," he responded and kissed me.

I smiled and kissed him back, twining my arms around his neck. We kissed for a while, our tongues frolicking, our hands exploring each other's bodies. We were slower this time—more relaxed. Keith finally broke away and stood, pulling the bedspread and sheet back and slipping between them. He held out his hand to me, and I slid in with him.

We lay side-by-side kissing and touching. I kissed his neck and shoulder, and he pushed me onto my back and lay on top of me. I spread my legs, squeezing his body between my thighs. He held his cock in his hand and rubbed the head up and down my slippery slit, eventually finding my clit. He pushed against my hard button, rubbing his cock head around it. I was moaning and undulating beneath him, when he slid his cock down and pushed into me.

I opened my eyes and watched his face as he fucked me. His eyes were closed, his brows knit, mouth open in a helpless O of pleasure. I wrapped my legs around his hips, pulling him further into me, squeezing his cock inside of me, meeting his stride, matching his rhythm. Our bodies meshed together and pulled apart with a delicious wet sucking noise. There were dots of perspiration on Keith's upper lip, and I raised my head and licked them off. We kissed recklessly, haphazardly bringing our lips together, never really closing them, breathing each other's breath.

I felt the hot red wave of an orgasm engulfing me and let it take me under. My arms and legs were clinging to Keith while he pumped away at me, my pussy quivering and wetly clutching his cock. I slid my hands down to his ass cheeks, squeezing their firmness, pulling them apart, and let my fingertips graze his anus. He moaned. I felt him seize up and shoot his load into me. I came again then, as he pumped into me, both of us moaning and panting.

We kissed then. Lazy, slow kisses of gratitude. Keith slid off me to the side, laying his head on the pillow and gazed at me with that grin. We kissed on and off for a while and fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

I awoke several hours later slightly headachy and disoriented. My body was sore. My leg was stuck to the sheet by a crust of dried cum. Keith was lying on his stomach snoring away beside me. I inched out of bed and crept to the bathroom, grabbing my discarded bra and dress and my purse on the way.

Now what? I wondered, while peeing and looking at myself in the floor-length mirror opposite. I was a wreck. I needed a shower but didn't have what I needed to style my hair. I wrapped my hair in a towel and took a quick shower anyway. The warm water eased the ache out of my muscles. I toweled off and examined my body in the mirror. I did, indeed, have love bites all over my back and one on my right breast.

This made me really happy for some reason. Maybe it was being desired after feeling unwanted for so long. It didn't matter. I rinsed out my mouth with mouthwash I'd found on the vanity. After brushing out my hair and fluffing it up a bit, I applied what little makeup I had with me. I didn't look half bad. My cheeks were rosy, and my eyes sparkled. I put on my bra and wished I had some panties. I put on my dress but couldn't fasten it because the tie had been ripped from one side, leaving a small hole along the seam. My hand held it together with as I padded barefoot back into the room.

Keith was lying on his back stretching, his arms over his head. He grinned at me dreamily and said, "Hey, baby," his voice thick with sleep. He looked adorable as he held his arms out to me and said, "C'mere."

I smiled and walked over to the bed. "You ripped my dress."

Keith laughed. "'S okay. You don't need it anyway."

He pulled me down on top of him, wrapping his arms around me and kissing me soundly. He pulled my dress off and tossed it on the floor and quickly did the same with my bra. Keith rolled me off of him onto my back and scooted himself between my legs.

"Mmmm, fresh pussy," he smiled up at me.

Keith opened my pussy lips with his fingers and dove in with his mouth, licking from my ass all the way to my clit. His tongue explored all my folds, as he feasted on my juicy puss. I came quickly, holding his head, pressing myself against his mouth.

He rose then, the bottom half of his face glazed with my essence, and kissed me. I could smell my pussy on his face, and I licked my juices, savoring the slick salty sweetness. He rolled onto his back, pulling me on top of him, still kissing me, his hands squeezing my ass. He nudged the head of his hard cock between my pussy lips. I took it in my hand and rising up, guided it into me and sunk down on it. He watched me as I rode him, my breasts bouncing, and we came together in a huge shuddering climax.

Later, as we were lying together, my cell phone rang. Keith grabbed it off the table and handed it to me. It was Stacy.

"Hey, what are you doing?" she said.

I laughed. "Uh, nothing."

She laughed too. "Yeah, right."

"Where are you?"

"I'm in Strongsville," She said. She and the guy from the bar had gone to a party and then ended up back at his place with another friend of his. I didn't need to hear more.

"Where are you?" she asked.

"I'm in a hotel in Cleveland," I replied.

"I was just about to go home. Want me to swing by and pick you up?"

I looked at Keith. He was watching me, one arm folded behind his head, the other hand stroking my back.

"I guess so," I agreed sadly. I wasn't ready to leave him.

Keith must have known what she was saying or been able to hear her, because he whispered, "Don't go yet."

I looked at him, questioning.

"I can take you."

I held my hand over the phone. "I can't let you do that, Keith. It's an hour away."

"I don't care. I'm not doing anything else this afternoon."

I looked doubtful. He took the phone out of my hand.

"I'll take her home, Stacy. Sure. Okay, thanks. You too. Bye." He clicked the phone off.

He smiled at me. "Problem solved."

We got up and showered together. Keith got a safety pin from the front desk and I was able to fix my dress well enough to be presentable. Then he drove me home. On the way, we stopped at a restaurant for lunch. While we were eating, he asked me if I wanted to see his show that night. I was stunned that he would want to spend more time with me.

When we got to my house, I changed my clothes and fixed my hair and makeup. Then I packed a bag and headed back to Cleveland with Keith. The show was great. Afterward, we returned to his hotel and fucked all night again.

It's been six months, but I still see Keith whenever he's in the area performing and I can get away. I've been dating some other guys too, but nothing serious yet. I'm just having fun and learning about myself and taking things as they come. So far, being a bachelorette is much better the second time around.

12