To Bryan

Story Info
What I'm imagining for this December.
1.5k words
4.4
11.8k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Bryan

Your hand travels down the back of my neck and I shiver as you touch the most sensitive part - a tingle rushes through me. Your hand travels further down my back until you reach my bra clasp: with one deft move, it lands on the floor alongside my top. As your hands circumnavigate to reach my breasts, I slowly begin to unbutton your shirt; laboriously slowly as you gently stroke my nipples with your fingers.

Finally, we're both half naked, which is good enough for now. You pull me into an almost-harsh embrace, my breasts pressed so hard against your chest that it almost hurts. I clutch you to me, feeling your heart pounding. Although we are both still wearing jeans, we start to move, almost unconsciously starting a rhythm. My back is suddenly against the wall, and I raise my leg so you can push against me in the place I can feel it the most. My hands reach down to grab your buttocks, pulling you even closer to me. You respond by kissing me so hard I think I can see stars, your lips pressing mine, our tongue dancing.

It feels cold when you break away, a rush of bitter air sweeping over my breasts as you step back half a pace. "Don't go," I am about to whisper, but then you kiss me gently on the lips - just a peck, nothing more. You kiss me again, this time on my chin, then further down to my neck. Your mouth lingers on my throat where it is the most sensitive, before moving down to the freckle on my right breast. Then your tongue dances on my nipple, sending more shivers down my spine. Your tongue slides across to my other nipple, teasing it into a peak with your lips and the edges of your teeth.

Softly and gently, you kiss my ribs, my navel, and then you are opening the button on my jeans. As they fall to the ground, I can feel without seeing your smile at my underwear - "what's wrong with Mickey Mouse?" I feel like giggling. But then your tongue begins its trail up my thighs, and I let Mickey Mouse hit the floor.

Your tongue is everywhere and fast. Sliding up each thigh then down the other, brushing around the tiny bead I most want you to touch each time. The teasing is intolerable as your tongue gently probes inside me, rolling away before I can thrust towards you.

I can't take it any more - your teasing is too much. I reach down my own body and touch myself where I want your tongue to be. You get the message, and as your lips close around the minute hood I throw my head back against the wall, surrendering to your mouth and your tongue. My hands are shaking so I rest them on your head to steady myself, pulling your hair gently, stroking in time with the movements of your tongue.

I have to catch my breath as you push first one then two fingers inside me. I move my hips in time with each slow push of your hand; a complete contrast to your darting tongue. I can feel a climax building inside me, small circles of pleasure working their way out from my very centre...

"Stop!" I gasp, pushing you away. "Not yet!"

As you slide your dripping fingers out of me, there is a look of disappointment mixed with confusion on your face. However, it soon goes as I pull you to your feet, plant one firm kiss on those lips of yours that still taste of me, then shove you roughly onto the white wicker chair next to my desk. You smile lavisciously as I stand in front of you naked, my hands on my hips.

You reach out to touch me, but I bat your hand away. Before you can say a word, I lean forwards and plug your mouth with a kiss. Simultaneously, I wrench your jeans with a savage tug. You rise off the chair to wriggle out of them, leaving you covered with only a thin layer of white cotton boxer shorts. I break our kiss to feast my eyes as they slide to the ground and you erection springs into the air. Yet I do not lay a hand on you - not yet. You eye me pleadingly, begging me to touch you without words. I kiss you again, longer and deeper. Subconsciously I feel your hand drifting towards your penis and I pin your arms to the sides of the chair. But you fight back and grab my breasts with both hands. As I am still standing and you are sitting down, they swing slightly as we kiss... As you pinch my nipples I finally give in to temptation and reach between your legs.

I feel you twitch as I slowly stroke your balls, feeling goosebumps as I slide down your body. When I am kneeling below your lap, I dip my head so that I am hovering inches away from your penis. I want you to feel my breath on your skin... I feel your hand on the back of my neck, so I lean further forward. Eventually, my lips encircle your head, at the same time as my hand cups your balls, pushing them upwards. You shudder as I slowly swirl my tongue, licking up the tiny drops of fluid oozing there. I start to suck gently, pulling as much of you into my mouth as I can fit. Just as slowly, I close my lips tightly around your shaft and push you back out again with my tongue, until you are barely touching my lips. Again I suck you into my mouth, then out again. As I suck faster and faster I wrap my remaining hand around your shaft and pump to the same rhythm as my mouth. Faster and faster I move, until I feel you beginning to move with me. Your breath is coming in gasps and your stomach is contracting and releasing in sharp bursts... As you start to rise up off the chair I quickly stand up, leaving your penis dancing in dry ecstasy.

Before you can finish yourself off, I grab both of your hands and kiss each finger in turn, staring unwaveringly into your eyes. As your breathing slows, your gaze turns imploring. I look down and see your penis throbbing, aching to be touched. Little by little, I climb onto your lap and put my arms around your neck, kissing you all the while. You shift, and I kneel on top of you, feeling the tip of your penis barely brushing me with the most teasing of sensations. I know you can't wait much longer: neither can I.

Inch by devastating inch, I lower myself onto your penis. It's been such a long time, it feels like it won't fit. The sensation is so intense as I feel every part of you within me, both of us still and silent. Then I begin to move - I gradually roll my hips, so slowly that we can savour every contact between us. You pull me forward so my breasts are again pressed against your chest: the feeling of skin on skin is so intense, and so erotic. I continue my slow movements, with you bucking up at the peak of each circle to meet the very centre of me. I clench and relax around your penis, knowing from your gasp that you can feel every movement I make. Suddenly your kisses leave my lips and you suck on my neck, sending a spasm of pleasure down my spine. All of a sudden I know this leisurely love-making is not enough. I need to be fucked, and I know you feel the same.

With a near-growl, you propel me backwards directly onto my bed, looking over me. You push into me powerfully, so hard I can almost feel you in my stomach. You thrust into me so hard and so fast that my whole body shakes, my breasts vibrating with the very force of you. I wrap my legs around your waist, pulling you deeper and faster, thrusting up to meet your every move so you reach the part inside me where I could keep you forever. I never want this to end, but I know the conclusion is near. Your gasps and pants tell me so. I am breathing with you, feeling the pleasure increase and increase, getting better and better until I almost feel I have to scream or die...

Suddenly it breaks. Waves and waves of pure ecstasy flow over my body, every one of my muscles contracting. I clench down on you, feeling you in turn start to pulsate inside me. In one moment, your eyes roll back in your head and you call out a wordless exclamation of pure satisfaction. Your hips still as I feel you spurt inside me, and the warm weight of your body presses down on me, sweat dripping off you. I close my eyes as the last climactic circles throb through me.

"I love you," I whisper into your ear.

"I love you too," you reply, kissing me gently on the lips.

As we fall into sleep, your gratified body still on top of mine, I think of how much I missed you.