To Fuck a Thief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,647 Followers

"What," Sean queried in a tone pregnant with skepticism.

"I really did enjoy fucking you. There is no way you can deny that is there. No one is that good of an actress."

Sean paused for a moment then smiled. "Yeah, I would have to say you probably enjoyed it almost as much as I did."

"Well please, please, please fuck me again. I'm going to prison for at least a while, and I don't know when I'll have another cock in my pussy -- and I so want your beautiful cock one last time -- please."

"It wouldn't be right for me to fuck you when you're restrained and now that you know who I am, and I sure as hell am not going to untie you."

"You don't have to untie me. It will be fun for both of us. Please fuck the shit out of my cunt and ream my asshole with your fingers while you're doing it, PLEASE."

Of course this would be a totally bullshit story if Sean resisted -- because no straight guy reading this could resist a consummate piece of ass asking to be fucked senseless while restrained. He remembered back on how silky smooth her pussy was -- how it seemed to invite his cock in and then latch on to it -- how she bounced, writhed, and rotated that ethereal organ.

So of course Sean gave her the best pounding he was capable of, pumping her soaking wet cunt with his rock hard tool as she wiggled her hips while her arms and legs were confined. And of course for their mutual pleasure he did it while fingering her ass at the same time. That is until they had earth-shattering simultaneous orgasms.

Once she came down from her mammoth climax, Scarlett had to act fast. "Bonk and conk" Sean was sure to be comatose for at least half an hour -- the shortest time he fell into a deep sleep after fucking her every other time. But she couldn't count on any more time than that and it had taken her a good 10 minutes to come down from her high.

She felt the webbing at her hands, trying to find the knot. She found it. It was an anchor hitch knot, one very familiar to her from her sailing days. Her long dexterous fingers had it undone in less than two minutes.

Careful not to disturb Sean she untied her feet, got dressed, purloined the evidence bags with the flash drive and video in them, took only the most basic items that she needed, including her purse, and put them in her small backpack -- abandoning the rest of her luggage -- and carefully turned the door knob.

"BEEP, BEEP, BLEEP, BLEEP, BEEP, BEEP..." The bastard had put a portable alarm on the door -- how could she not have anticipated that? The noise was loud enough to wake up not only the sex-drugged Sean but half the floor of the lodge. She could already hear Sean stirring as she hustled out the door.

The lodge was within 100 meters of the Youghiogheny river. She would follow it about a kilometer downstream to a crossing spot then go into the woods to a small town that was pointed out to them by the guides the last day of rafting. There she would hot wire a car and get her client (a Brazilian company) to get her out of the country. Even if Sean picked up her trail given his hydrophobia there is no way he would cross the river.

Since it was very dark -- an overcast sky and no city lights -- and since the bank along the river was treacherous, she couldn't move as fast as she wanted to. She had gone only about 400 meters along the shore when she heard sounds in back of her. She turned to look just as clouds parted and moonlight basked the area -- it was Sean.

Shit! How did he get there so fast? He was still a good 30-40 meters behind, however, so if she picked up the pace she could still accomplish her goal. It was then that she heard a splash.

She went to the water's edge. There was Sean flailing in the water, while being rapidly carried downstream. While he was close to shore she knew he likely wouldn't be for long, and once swirled into the middle of the river even an Olympic swimmer couldn't survive let alone hydrophobic Sean.

Quick thinking got her to a ledge overhanging the river and not more than two feet above it, the only possible rescue point. But there was no way she could hold on to the rocks with one hand and reach the other out for him -- she would be pulled in too, and that would mean death for both of them.

Inexplicably her favorite fairy tale line popped into her head: "Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair!" She quickly pulled out the hairpin holding her crimson locks in place, twisted her neck to flip her hair into the water and screamed "Sean, grab my hair," as she tightly clutched the ledge with both hands.

The pain was searing, prickly, pointed, and sharp all at the same time -- it felt like her scalp was being ripped off as Sean grabbed her locks. The pain seemed to last for minutes rather than the few seconds it likely did persist. Suddenly the pull was relieved. Sean was holding onto a rock on the shore. Scarlett reached out her hand and helped him out of the chilly water. He didn't even have a shirt on, only his pants and one shoe, the other obviously carried off by the raging torrent. She took off her outer garment, wrapped it around him, and they limped back to the lodge.

The next day Sean called in his report. He told his boss that he had talked to Literotica's management and they agreed that if Scarlett would pass off a flawed source code to their competitor and represent that it was real that that was a better outcome than jailing her, and they would not press charges. He said Scarlett cooperated and had already expressed the flawed flash drive to her client [and had already been wired $250,000 to her Cayman's bank account -- something he didn't mention]. He told his superior that everyone was happy, Scarlett knew she had to get into another line of work since the authorities were on to her, and that it had been a truly harrowing experience during which he almost drowned.

"Can I have a couple of days off Jim?" Sean asked the agent in charge. "I need time to recover."

"Almost drowned, huh? See you in three days Sean. Be raring to go; and I promise, no more rafting gigs," Jim laughed back.

Sean hung up the phone, gazed at the naked Scarlett reposed in his lodge room bed, and asked "Do you need anything Rapunzel?"

"Just two aspirin for my splitting headache -- shit it hurts when your hair is almost pulled out -- and your cock in my cunt."

imhapless
imhapless
3,647 Followers
12