To Gillian on Her 19th Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You still want more," Stan said.

"OH-HELL-YES," was Jill's unqualified response.

Stan would fuck Jill cowgirl style, doggie style, spoons style(Stan taking her from behind as they lay together on their side) and finally missionary style.

Carmella would join in from time to time and get her pussy licked by Jill. Carmella and Stan would also have at Jill with their tongues making cream in their faces.

The three of them would make hot sweet monkey love until day break and after a brief shower Carmella and Stan would take her out for breakfast. They would come back and sleep together until mid afternoon and then go for round two.

Jill's birthday would be one that she would remember for ever. She could have had anything she wanted for her birthday but no present could ever compare to what Stan and Carmella gave her. After all they say the best present is the one you give of yourself and all three of them would never argue with that.

12